The Adventures of Penny Ch. 05

Story Info
Wife gets a spanking on holiday.
1.8k words
4.1
18.5k
2

Part 5 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Holiday

Hubby had been working hard recently and in a way so had I, we both needed to rest and a holiday seemed the best idea. I got myself down town, had a quick visit to the travel agents, and grabbed a late booking. Hubby was over the moon at the idea and a week later we were off to the sun!

The holiday was very restful, but the hotel was a bit of a dump. Mind you we really enjoyed ourselves and the weather was excellent. We even got to play some "games" during the evening that's when we were not at a bar or restaurant.

We were in the hotel bar one evening in the last week when I noticed a waiter that served us at breakfast looking at me. He nudged his friend and pointed towards me. His friend looked over at me; the waiter winked at his friend then swished his arm in the air in a smacking motion. His friend smiled and shook his head. The waiter then whispered something and then both began to laugh. Hubby was totally oblivious to the whole thing. He was sat with his back towards them. I was going to go over to have a word but both of them walked out.

Later on that evening Hubby suggested we play the "naughty secretary". I was all for it so we grabbed a bottle of wine and rushed up to our room. As we were going in I noticed the waiter going to the room next to ours, he waved to us then went in. It was his room! The walls in the hotel were like paper so he must have heard everything we did during the holiday! I mean when playing our "games" I am hardly quiet.

As I got changed into my secretary outfit in the bathroom I could still picture the waiter talking to his friend and swishing his arm, to think he was only next door listening to us.

Hubby called me to hurry up; he always gets impatient when we play. I got myself ready and went into the bedroom for my punishment.

As Hubby bent me over his knee, I imagined the waiter lay on his bed listening to the slaps on my poor arse, and my cries for more.

I've got to admit it turned me on a bit thinking somebody could hear me as we played our "games". In fact I made sure I was nice and loud as Hubby tanned my hind so the waiter could hear everything what went on.

On the last full day of the holiday Hubby decided he wanted to visit a monastery that made a wine which is a favourite of his. I didn't fancy this and decided to stay near the hotel pool and finish off my tan. Hubby went off to his coach and I got into my black bikini, wrapped a see-through blue sarong around my waist and went down to the pool.

The pool was quiet, it seemed everybody had gone to get some last minute shopping or gone to the monastery. I got myself a cold drink from the pool bar and sat on a lounger near to the pool. I put on my sun cream and began to read my magazine.

A little later on I noticed the waiter over at the bar. He was chatting to the barman, he noticed me, and waved. He then turned to the barman and began to whisper to him. Both looked over and began to laugh, again he swished his hand in the air. The barman was still laughing and shooed him off; the waiter then started to walk towards the back of the hotel.

The waiter was beginning to annoy me. I decided that I was going to have it out with him and give him a piece of my mind. I am not keen of people talking behind my back and making fun of me. I got up and began to walk towards the hotel. The waiter disappeared around a corner of the hotel unaware that I was after him.

When I turned the corner the waiter had gone I looked around but couldn't see him. I then noticed a stairway leading downwards to a door at the bottom of the hotel. The door was ajar. I looked around and nervously went down the steps. I opened the door and went into what seemed to be a small boiler room; it was dark except for a solitary light bulb that hung from the ceiling. The waiter was sat at a dirty looking table smoking a cigarette and reading a paper. He looked up and smiled as I walked in.

"Hello pretty lady. You like fun?" He swished his arm in the air in a smacking motion and started to laugh. I rushed over to him and slapped his face with a loud smack. He rubbed his cheek and laughed to himself.

The waiter got up and walked over to the door. He looked at me with a leer on his face then closed it. I've got to admit I felt afraid but something inside me wanted to stay. He slowly walked towards me, and eyed me up and down. He laughed again then grabbed my arm and led me to the table. I was going to protest but I could see the beginning of a "game".

The room was beginning to feel hot and I could feel my skin getting sticky. His hand roamed down to my behind, and clenched at my cheeks. I felt tense but excited as he bent me over the table. The black bikini bottoms felt tight against my behind as I clasped my hands on the sides of the table. I felt my body rub into the grime on top of the table.

His hand slid down my back and along my bottom, "Like yes?" he whispered, "Like fun?"

I nodded my head. He moved his hand and I waited for his next move.

Slap! I bit my lip and waited for the next. Slap! His strokes were hard and rhythmic, the table wobbled beneath me each time his hand slapped my behind, I thought it might collapse. My grip on it tightened as the blows began to increase.

"Like now?" I heard him say.

"Yes! Harder!" I panted, as his hand speeded up its rhythm. My backside began to get warm and I imagined it beginning to glow red under the black bottoms. I thrust my bottom out in the hope that this would speed up the blows.

I heard him chuckle and the spanking stopped. I felt his hand grab my bum it pinched the flesh. He stood me up turned me around so I was facing him then slowly removed my sarong. It fell to the dusty floor in a heap. His arms went around my waist and his hands then slid into my bottoms and stroked my bare cheeks.

"Very nice." He said as he bent me back over the table. Slap! He began again. He laughed to himself each time his hand made contact with my rear.

It was then the door opened and the caretaker walked in. I went to get up but the waiter put me back over the table. Both men began to chat. As I do not speak the language I couldn't make out what they were saying. I turned my head and saw both men looking at my backside and grinning.

The waiter saw me and pointed to me to turn away.

A hand felt between my legs and then moved to my behind. I could hear then giggling behind me. Fingers then hooked on my panties and tugged them down my legs. I was now exposed to their glare; I turned to see what was going on. The waiter's hand came back and began groping my rear. Meanwhile the caretaker walked in front of me and began reading some dials on some pipes and jotting them down, he did not seem interested at all. The waiter spoke and the caretaker walked back behind me. The waiter then carried on with his punishment. Slap! Slap! Slap!

My backside tingled and was now fiery hot the sweat poured from my body; the room was like an oven. The spanking continued each blow slapping my arse with a crack. I began to beg for more and the spanking speeded up. Slap! Slap! Slap! The noise echoed around the tiny room. The waiter was talking to me but I couldn't understand him, I was in a world of my own.

I felt him undoing my top. I stood up and he pulled the top off. He spun me around and both men admired my naked body. The waiter's hands moved to my hips and began to progress up my body until he cupped my breasts. Sweat poured from both of us.

The waiter stopped and I watched him take his soaking wet shirt off. He looked at me; "You want more?"

I gazed at his chest, "Yes." Was all I could say. I turned back and bent over the table. Two hands then held my hips and I felt lips kissing my rear. I closed my eyes with the sensation, but as soon as it started it ended. I turned again to watch the caretaker walk out of the door and close it.

Once again his punishment began tears filled my eyes but I wanted more, my naked chest rubbed into the dirt on the table. Slap! Slap! Slap! The noise deafened me.

Then for a moment all was quiet. I wondered what was going on, but then I heard a zip unfastening and a shuffle of clothing. All was still then he quietly said something to me. I felt his hands clasp my hips, then something nudged between my cheeks, and then he entered me.

I was still bent over the table when he left me. I stayed like that for a moment and let my mind relive what had happened. A thought struck me. I did not know which man had kissed my bum.

I stood up and began to get dressed. Dust and grim covered my body and what little of my clothing. The sunlight burnt into my eyes as I left the tiny room and entered daylight. A couple of people noticed me and gave me some very odd looks.

Eventually I got to my room and looked at myself in the mirror. I was filthy! I jumped into the shower to clean up and threw my clothing into the sink for a soaking.

Excellent timing! Hubby walked into the room. He saw me in the shower and with a big grin undressed and joined me.

That night Hubby and I had a very good night. I made sure I was extra noisy for my waiter next door.

In a way I was sorry to leave, but deep in my heart I knew other adventures would await me at home.

The End