The Adventures of Penny Ch. 06

Story Info
Getting spanked for sitting on the grass.
1.7k words
4.1
13.3k
1

Part 6 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Park

It was a beautiful sunny, warm morning and I fancied going out for a walk. I decided to go to the local park and take in the sun. The park is not too far from where I live and is noted for its beauty. After working in the house I was a bit hot and sticky so I decided to have a shower and get changed. I put on a yellow, loose cotton button-through dress, and put on my makeup. I gathered up the things I was taking and off I went.

As I began to walk to the park I met Albert who was off down town. He said he'd walk with me but not for long because he had his shopping to do and was going to see a photographic exhibition at the town hall.

The park was fairly quiet except for the odd old person sat on a bench. As I walked I noticed the park keeper, I remembered him as a teenager, a right old misery guts, always telling kids off for one thing or another.

After about ten minutes we found a very quiet spot to sit down. I put a towel on a patch of grass and sat down. Albert stood near to me and was talking about photography. As I sat there a young man sat on a bench which was a short way in front of me. He pulled a newspaper from his back pocket and began to read it. Now and again he looked over at me. As Albert talked my mind wandered, I imagined the young man wanting to strip me and spank my behind. I would be begging him for more.

"Oi! You!" shouted a voice behind me. I jumped in fright and quickly turned around. "What are you doing? Can't you read?" It was the park keeper. I looked to where he was pointing. There was a sign with KEEP OFF THE GRASS on it. I got up sheepishly, what people there was in the park looked at me, and I felt myself go red. The young man had a big grin on his face.

"It's bad enough telling the kids off without telling the grownups as well." He moaned.

I was going to tell him where to go when Albert jumped in "Hello Colin."

"Oh, Hello Albert. How are you?" replied the park keeper.

"Fine. Fine. You should not shout at this young woman Colin. She is one of my best models." Albert winked at me and I smiled.

The park keeper looked at me, "Really?"

Albert carried on, "I wouldn't shout at her. I would ..."

I couldn't hear what Albert was saying because he got up close to the park keeper and whispered.

The park keeper's eyes lit up, "Really!"

"I'd better get going or I'll miss my exhibition. I hope you two sort out your differences." Albert smiled then began to walk away.

"Well then lady." Said the park keeper in a stern voice, "You had better come with me!" and he began to walk up the path. I wondered what was going on but I collected my things and followed him.

The park keeper walked to the other side off the park and went into a large shed. He beckoned me to follow him. I had a good idea what Albert had said.

The inside of the shed was dark except for a dusty window that let in the daylight. It was full of all sorts of gardening equipment that was hung up or placed around it. As I walked in the park keeper closed the door. "Now then my girl, Albert reckons I've no need to shout at you. All you need is a taste of my hand on that backside of yours."

I hadn't expected this today! I looked at the keeper with pretend shock and then slowly nodded my head in surrender.

His face broke into a big smile, "Right then over here and bend over."

He pointed to a wooden workbench. I walked to it and bent over. Immediately his hand began to spank my bum. This one didn't mess around! I clasped the bench and thrust my backside out. Slap! Slap! Slap! The sound was like music to my ears.

The spanking stopped and I felt the hem of my dress being lifted. The park keeper flipped it over my behind and gasped at the sight of my bottom covered by my lemon-coloured knickers. The spanking began again with added vigour and my bottom began to tingle.

As the park keeper pounded my behind I happened to glance at the window, straight into the face of the young man. His eyes were out on stalks and he had a huge grin on his face.

The park keeper had also noticed the man, "Well, well, it looks like we've got an audience. I think that man would love to see your knickers! Let's not disappoint him."

The keeper made me stand up and moved me around so I now had my back to the window. Once again I bent over and my dress was lifted.

"Isn't this a splendid sight?" I turned and saw the keeper speaking to the man, "A beautiful tight bum clad in yellow knickers." He stroked my behind then the spanking continued. Slap! Slap! Slap!

I clung to the workbench and tried my best to stick my bottom out for more. I got the feeling the keeper had done this before.

"Now then girl let's see if that arse is nice and red!" I turned as the keeper spoke, he was looking at the young man, and the man nodded his agreement. The keeper turned back to me and gave me a big smile. His hands reached out, grabbed my briefs and roughly tugged them down. The keeper stood back and admired the view, "Very nice my girl. What does your friend outside think?" He turned to the window, both men smiled at each other with approval.

"Now then! I don't think this rump of yours is red enough!" The keeper pinched my behind, "Let's see what we can find for you." With that he began to look around the shed.

Suddenly there was a tap at the window; the keeper and I turned to see what was up. The young man was pointing towards a corner of the shed. The keeper walked towards it.

"Excellent sir! A fine choice." He said as he lifted something up and dusted it down, "I'd forgotten all about this! I use to play this after work in my youth."

At first I couldn't see because he had his back to me, but as he turned around I saw an old table tennis bat! The park keeper swished it in the air, "My dear your backside will glow when I've finished with you!"

I gulped and the bat tasted my rear, Thwack! My eyes began to water and I cried out in pain. Thwack!

"Go on girl get it out of your system." The keeper said, Thwack!

"More!" I howled. Thwack! Thwack!

"I'll give you more!" The keeper roared. Thwack! Thwack! Thwack!

"Harder!" I cried, "Punish my arse for sitting on your grass!"

The bat wacked and wacked, my poor bottom felt like it was on fire and I wanted it to continue, but the keeper had other ideas.

"Right then girl you're wearing me out. I think it's about time our friend came in and dealt with you."

I looked towards the window and I swear I never saw anybody move so fast. The young man was in the shed in seconds!

"Right son she's all yours!" The keeper gave my behind a last slap then sat on a nearby chair. The young man moved towards me and nervously touched my bottom. The touch became a stroke as he got bolder. Finally the stroke became a small slap.

"Come on man! Smack the damn thing. This saucy arse was made for slapping!" The keeper told the young man.

The young man's slaps began to get harder and more frequent. His voice panted, "Yes. Yes. Yes" as his breathing began to get faster with excitement. The keeper cheered the man on with shouts of "Hit it!" and "Harder!"

I began to get carried away and encouraged the man, "Smack my disobedient arse! Make it as scarlet as you want! It's yours to punish!"

Slap! Slap! Slap! He stopped for a second and picked up the bat, Thwack! Thwack! Thwack! I thought my backside would stand for no more. Thwack! The bat swished in the air, my whole body shuddered with each touch.

The keeper then spoke, "That's enough boy. That bum is radiating enough heat to fry an egg on it."

I turned to see the young man's body shaking with excitement, his face was red and he was sweating. The keeper patted him on the back, "Let's give it a hand to cool down."

The keeper went to a cupboard and opened it. He took out a tube of something. He looked at me, "Don't be afraid. This is just some cream to cool you off." With that he put some of the cream into his hand and began to rub it on my bottom. It was lovely; he massaged the cream into my flesh.

He turned to the man, "Here son. Have a go."

The young man knelt down behind me and began to rub on the cream. I closed my eyes at the touch of both men. Hands roamed all around my behind as the soothing cream was kneaded in.

As with all things it had to come to an end, the keeper was the first to speak; "Well I've got to get my duties seen to. I cannot hang around here all day."

The young man took one last look at me, smiled, and then disappeared through the shed door to the park. The keeper beckoned me to the door. I smiled at him, and made my way out.

The sunlight was bright in my face when I got out and I quickly began to make my way home. It was halfway there that I realised I had not put my knickers back on!

"Leave them." I said to myself, "Let him have them as a souvenir."

THE END