The Adventures of Penny Ch. 07

Story Info
Dinner with the boss.
1.8k words
4.28
12.1k
3

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To occupy my time I got a job in a small bookshop in town. I have known Mr Smith since I was at school. In fact I got most of my schoolbooks from his shop and I have always found him to be a nice, caring man. Hubby thought it was a great idea, "Get out and meet new people." he said. Besides I also got paid so I felt a little more independent.

Hubby was away for a couple of days on business and I was feeling a bit down. I went into work and Mr Smith asked what was up and I explained about Hubby being away again. As we talked my husbands boss Mr Oldcastle walked in. Mr Smith and Mr Oldcastle are old friends, Mr Smith explained that I was a bit down.

"Well Mrs Goodfellow I cannot have this! You must come to my house for dinner tonight."

I shook my head, "Are you sure. I mean I don't want to be a nuisance."

"Nonsense! It would make a change to have an attractive woman there instead of my business friends. All we do is eat, and talk business. I think the change will do me good." He said, "I'll pick you up at seven." Mr Smith and Mr Oldcastle then went into the back office for a chat.

At one I rushed home and began to get ready for the evening. I washed my hair, had a bath, sorted out my clothes, and did my makeup. I decided to wear a white evening gown I had wore for a dinner just a couple of weeks before.

At seven Mr Oldcastle knocked on the door to take me to his house. We arrived at the house about twenty minutes later. The house was very large, it looked like it had several rooms and the grounds were magnificent.

A servant opened the front door and we walked into the hall, We then followed the servant into a large room and were offered drinks. Mr Oldcastle and I then chatted about all sorts of subjects. At eight the servant asked us to go into the dining room for dinner.

The meal was fantastic, five courses served by the servant and some excellent wine was passed around. It was while I was eating that I began to think of Mr Oldcastle and my first adventure. I wondered if he ever thought about it and if he would do it again. I hoped a "game" would happen.

After dinner we went into a large living room and Mr Oldcastle filled my glass once more.

"Normally I play a couple of rounds of snooker this time of the night." Mr Oldcastle explained, "Let me show you the room. It is quite magnificent."

I followed him to a large room. The room was dimly lit except for the table. The walls were covered with snooker memorabilia and of course equipment for the game. At one end of the room were a couple of armchairs with a table in between them.

I looked at the snooker table, "Can I have a go?" Mr Oldcastle smiled back and nodded. I picked up a cue and bent over the table to take a shot, making sure I stuck my bottom right out. I could feel the man's eyes burning into my backside. I took my shot and just managed to hit a red ball.

"You are not very good at this are you Penelope, maybe we should play a different kind of game." I heard Mr Oldcastle say. His hand drifted across my rear, I wiggled it then I turned to watch him smile. He walked towards a button on the wall and pressed it. After a minute or so the servant came in.

"Metcalfe this lady's bottom needs to be punished see to it, there's a good man." Mr Oldcastle ordered.

He then walked and sat down on one of the chairs. The servant walked towards me and gestured towards the snooker table. I felt my face go red and at first I wasn't sure if I wanted to do this, I had hoped to get Oldcastle on his own. The servant pointed towards the table again, I had the feeling that he had done this before! Reluctantly I walked back to the table and turned my back to the men.

All was quiet then I felt a pair of hands on my waist. They pushed me gently forward until I was bent right over the table, my bottom sticking out towards Mr Oldcastle. I stretched my arms on the table scattering balls all over it.

I heard a snigger from one of the men, then it began! Slap! Slap! Slap! I felt my bottom begin to burn as the servants hand pounded my backside.

After about a minute Mr Oldcastle shouted over, "Metcalfe! Let's have a look at what your hitting!" I turned to see the servant reach down and begin to lift my gown over my waist to reveal my white French knickers and black stockings. The men grinned at each other like idiots.

Mr Oldcastle said, "Magnificent! Carry on Metcalfe!"

His hand rubbed my bum as if to test the target area then he carried on as before. Slap! Slap! Slap! I've got to admit Metcalfe was very good, better than Mr Oldcastle was! I rested my head on the table and pleasured in the sensations from my bum.

I heard Mr Oldcastle say something but didn't catch what it was. I felt Metcalfe's hands on my waist again pulling me back to stand up. As I stood my gown fell back down covering my behind and legs.

Metcalfe began to walk out of the room with a look of total disappointment; he turned and had one last look at me. As I watched him I heard Mr Oldcastle say something, I didn't catch what he said, it must have shown in my face. Mr Oldcastle looked at me, "Well come on girl! Chop! Chop!"

I looked at him not understanding, "Sorry?"

"The damned dress! Off!" He commanded.

I was still unsure but I had him on his own now, and it was time I had some real fun! I put on my most mischievous smile then reached behind myself and slowly undid the zip on my gown. As the zip reached its bottom I turned around with my back to the man and slowly took the gown off my shoulders. The man breathing got heavier as I moved the gown down my body to my waist, I turned my head towards him as I pulled the gown over my hips and let it fall to the floor. I turned to face him letting him get an eyeful of my boobs nearly spilling out of my lacy bra. The man's eyes ravaged my half-naked body, I noticed that he had sat forward in his chair, his tongue brushed his lips.

It was then that I noticed Metcalfe spying on us from a crack in the door, now with an audience I decided to be extra naughty! I looked Mr Oldcastle straight in the eye and smiled, "Now then are you going to show a naughty girl the error of her ways." With that I walked to the table bent over and rested my hands on it, "Give my pert arse the spanking it deserves!"

Mr Oldcastle was of that chair like a bolt of lighting his hand instantly slapping my bottom with a frenzied rhythm. Slap! Slap! Slap!

"Come on hit it!" I screamed. Slap! Slap! Slap!

"I'm going to make this arse scarlet!" He excitedly said. Slap! Slap! Slap! He pushed me up against the table; once more I spread my arms out over it, my willing backside sticking out to him. Slap! Slap! Slap! The Rhythm increased in speed, my bottom burned, and Oldcastle's breathing got heavier!

"Let's get these off! I want to see that luscious arse again!" I heard Mr Oldcastle say and felt my knickers being tugged down exposing my backside to his view.

"Beautiful!" I heard him say. Slap! Slap! Slap! I rested my head on the table and looked straight at Metcalfe, a huge smile crossed his face.

The slapping stopped and I felt Oldcastle fumbling with my bra. He couldn't take it off in his excitement, so I spun around, unclipped it, and took it off. Mr Oldcastle stared at my boobs, and then his eyes moved down my body, all he could do was grin. He reminded me off a little boy with a new toy!

I turned my head towards Metcalfe who's eyes were on stalks and said to Mr Oldcastle, "Have you finished with my bottom or do you want to give it some more." I turned once more to the table, lifted one leg onto the edge of it, and balanced myself on one leg. I just hoped the high heel would stand up to the pressure.

It was too much for poor Mr Oldcastle, he was obviously very excited, he was gazing at my bum when he said, "I think I need to bob out for a few minutes!" With that he rushed out of the room and disappeared.

With him gone out of one door Metcalfe came running in from the other. I looked at him and gave him a cheeky smile; his hand immediately began to punish my rear! Slap! Slap! Slap!

"You saucy tart! I'm going to give you what he can't!" he rasped. His hand slapped my rear in a frenzy.

"Hit it! Hit it! Make it burn!" I choked. This man was a master at the art! Slap! Slap! Slap!

Metcalfe pulled my leg down from the table, pushed me right up to the table and continued my punishment.

I was in ecstasy and gibbered in my excitement, "Please spank it! Punish my naughty arse! Do with it what you want!"

I turned my head to see him looking at me with a lustful grin. The spanking stopped "Climb onto the table." He commanded. I immediately did as he said. "Now kneel, bum in the air!" he said and stood behind me. I closed my eyes and felt his lips kiss one of my bum cheeks. His hands grasped my hips, as they did he began to kiss and lick my behind.

I rested my head on the table again; "My God!" was all I good say as I pleasured in the sensation.

Mr Oldcastle returned a few minutes after Metcalfe had left, I was getting dressed and he apologised for leaving me. He said he would drive me home. As we travelled I thought about Metcalfe, the spanking and other pleasures he had given to me. We would definitely have to meet again; the man was too good to leave.

When Hubby got home he told me that Mr Oldcastle had phoned to see how things had got on. He mentioned that I had had dinner with him.

"Dinner with the boss!" Hubby said, "I might ask him for a promotion if you two are on friendly terms and get some more money in the house."

"Maybe we could buy a snooker table and a servant." I smiled.

The End.