The Adventures of Penny Ch. 11

Story Info
Car park fun while walking home.
1.6k words
4
8.6k
3
0

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 06/20/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Van

I was on my way home from work and as I walked down the high street I noticed two men loading stuff into a large white van on the opposite side to me. As I got closer I noticed that it was the Decorator and his young accomplice who had worked on my bedroom. I called over to them and waved. Both men looked up and huge smiles appeared across their faces. The Decorator waved me over so I crossed the road to have a quick chat.

They asked how things were and I told them what a fantastic job they had done to the bedroom. I explained I had just finished work and was on my way home.

"Well we've just finished a job here." the Decorator said, "Would you like a lift home?"

I agreed, and was lead towards the front of the van, the young lad quickly opened one of the doors for me and I climbed in followed by the young lad. I was soon sat between the Decorator and the lad; thoughts of when they were at my house began to run through my head, my bottom began to tingle, "A game was afoot!"

The van started and off we went. We were making small talk when the Decorator decided to make the conversation a bit more interesting, "We were talking about you the other day and I commented that the lad only got to "clean up" after the job and didn't put any real "work" in." I looked at the lad who looked a bit unsure of where this conversation was leading.

"Oh dear." I replied with a sparkle in my eye, "Do you think there is something which we can do to sort that out?"

The Decorator looked me over with a leer, his hand rested on my thigh and gently began to rub it through my skirt, "I think there is. Let's park up over there."

He turned the van into the large car park of the local supermarket and drove to the far side of it.

"This is nice and quiet and I think you may be more comfortable in the back." The Decorator said as he unbuckled his safety belt.

We all climbed out of the van both men closing the doors and the Decorator walked around to our side.

"This way my lady." the Decorator said as he guided me to the rear with his hand on my bum. The lad was slightly in front of us and opened up the large rear doors. The inside was dark but I could make out various paint tins and ladders, etc.

"I think I'll have a ciggie and leave you two alone." The decorator said, "Go on lad jump in." The lad looked at us both a bit unsure. I climbed in and stood near to a large box, "Come on!" I said to him.

He looked at the decorator. "Go on! Get to work! Call it an early Christmas present." the Decorator said. The lad still looked unsure but reluctantly he climbed into the van. As he did the decorator shut the doors behind him with a bang.

The inside of the van was a little cramped but I could stand straight in it. The only light was from the dirty back windows, I could see the Decorator smoking outside not taking a bit of interest in what was going on inside.

"Well then! You heard him. You'd better start with your "work"." I said.

The Lad stammered, "Well err yes."

"Where do you want me then?"

"I don't know?"

"You have to tell me what you want. You're the boss and you have to organise the job." I rubbed my behind.

I could see he was having difficulty deciding what to do, "Well err I don't know err let's see your knickers."

"Come on! Tell me!"

"Let's see your knickers! Now!"

"That's more like it." I faced the lad and slowly lifted my long skirt till it was just below my crotch.

He watched the hem of the skirt and licked his lips, "Higher!" I smiled and lifted the skirt right up so he could see my red underwear and black boots. His eyes were on stalks, "T-t-t turn around."

I slowly turned around and lifted my skirt up at the back so he could see my firm, tight backside. He wiped his face with his hand, "C-c-c can I touch it?"

"You?re in charge." I beamed. I felt his hand slightly touch my behind, feeling no resistance from me his hand slid along my bum, then he grasped tighter and he began to maul my bottom. He moaned slightly and I could tell he was beginning to get excited.

"I think my bum needs to be punished." I said.

He nodded his head and commanded, "Bend over the box! Skirt up!"

I quickly positioned myself over the box and lifted my skirt to my waist. He now had a clear view of my behind. I felt him stand close to me then he slightly tapped my behind.

"I think it needs to be punished more than that." I said in annoyance.

The next slap was much harder and he began to get into a rhythm, Slap! Slap! Slap! I felt my bum begin to burn. I lowered my head and began to savour the moment, "Oh yes! That's it! Spank it! Make it sting!"

I could hear him groaning each time his hand hit my backside. I turned my head and could see his perspiring, red face staring at my upturned rear. I also noticed that the Decorator had stopped smoking and was looking in wide-eyed.

Excitedly the Lad said, "Get your knickers down! I want to see your bare arse!"

I reached behind myself and tugged them just over my cheeks.

The lad looked down at me pure lust in his eyes, "Jesus! I can't believe this." His hand instantly reached down and roughly grabbed my flesh. I turned away from him and closed my eyes as his hands began to knead my cheeks. I groaned as his fingers trailed the crack of my behind, "Please punish me. I'm so naughty letting you feel my bum, I need to be punished."

His hands snatched at my knickers and yanked them down to my knees. There was a small pause then his hand slapped down on my poor bum. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap! "You want punishment? I'll give you punishment!" he said more confidently than he had before. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

We were both getting into the swing of things when the doors opened. We both spun around to them in fear.

"Time to join the party I think." Said the Decorator.

The lad and I gave a sigh of relief as the Decorator entered the van and closed the doors, "Now then son let's see your handy work."

The lad stood to the side of the van and the decorator gazed at my bottom, "Very good lad. Excellent job, although I think it needs just a slight touching up." And with that he began to pound my behind. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

I turned away from them and could picture both men leering at my behind as I moaned at the sensation of my arse turning bright red.

"Come on! Come on! Make it scarlet. It's yours for your pleasure!" I screamed. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

The Decorator stopped, "Our pleasure? Well lad you carry on for a minute or two I've just got to rearrange the van slightly.

With that the Decorator moved to the front of the van and began to move some boxes around. As he did this the lad moved back to my rear with a vengeance. Slap! Slap! Slap! Slap!

As my poor backside was being pounded I watched the Decorator place a box in front of me, and sat on it; "Well then lady I think that arse of yours needs a rest." I looked up at him, he signalled the lad to stop and the spanking ceased.

"I think it could still cope with a bit more." I pleaded.

"Oh no. The lads been busy today and I think he needs to be paid." He replied.

I smiled at the Decorator knowingly, "Do I have to pay him or direct to his boss?"

The Decorator beamed back at me and began to slowly unfasten his overalls, "Well you could pay us both if you want?"

I turned to the lad, he was staring at the Decorator in disbelief, but with a wide smile to his face, "Well do you want to be paid?" I said and wiggled my naked backside to him.

"God yes!" He said excitedly.

I turned back to the Decorator and reached out, "Well then let's see if this is payment enough." He grinned at me as I took him in my mouth.

Behind me I could hear the rustle of clothing then I felt the lad grasp my sides. I felt his body snuggle up to me then after a couple of attempts he entered me with a groan. I gasped and the Decorator stroked my head as both men began to see saw me.

As I was pushed to and fro the Decorator said, "While you're there lad. Give that arse a smack."

I felt one of the lads hands move from my side. Then he began to slap my behind in rhythm to our motion. I could not believe how wanton I was or how fantastic I felt.

After both men were "paid", we all cleared up and they dropped me off home. I made my way to the shower and cleaned myself down.

"Busy day in work?" Hubby said as I came down the stairs.

"Busy! I feel like I've been pulled in all directions!" I replied.

The end