The Adventures of Randi Ch. 01

Story Info
The Meat Man.
1.8k words
4.23
30.6k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1 -- The Meat Man

With my brother Ray back at college, my sex life abruptly ended. Here I was a Senior in high school, no boyfriend and only my part-time job to keep me busy. When I wasn't in school or at work, my mind returned to the few times I had sex with my brother. I'd lay in bed at night and stroke my pussy to ease the tension but that wasn't what I needed.

Since Ray wouldn't be home until Christmas, I'd have to find someone else to meet my needs in the interim. I wondered what boys from school would be available but then thought that if I had sex with any of them, the rumors would follow about how Randi had turned into a slut and besides, sex with horny school boys wouldn't be very fulfilling as most of my girlfriends told me that they were mostly wham, bam, thank you ma'am kind of guys and then boasted of their conquests. I didn't need that or the rumors that went with it.

I had to find something else. Where could I find someone to take care of the itch and at the same time, keep it quiet. I even thought of my dad but that was out of the question. Then it dawned on me, there was a meat cutter from work that was about 25, single I think and somewhat good looking. Maybe, just maybe I could work something out with him.

While I was at work, I started watching his schedule, spending more time hanging around the meat department and looking for a place. I discovered he worked from noon to 9 p.m. Sunday through Thursday. With the store busy on Monday thru Wednesday, any liaison would have to be Sunday or Thursday which were both days that I worked. Thursdays I worked 3 to 11 p.m. but I worked the same hours he did on Sunday. Being a stocker, I spent quite a bit of time in the storage areas of the store and was looking for a place that was secluded and would be hidden from other employees. I also spent more time talking to him and told him that I might like to learn how to cut meat.

Things were progressing in my plan but I still couldn't find a place that was suitable and where we could go undetected. I flirted with him more and more and noticed that he was showing more interest in this 18 year old girl with almost no experience. He was turning me on and I made up my mind that I was going to have him one way or another. As it turned out, the only place we could be alone was in the freezer where only meat cutters were supposed go. I also discovered that on Sundays, he was the only meat department man left after 5. My plan was set and all I had to do was convince him I was ready and willing. The only downside was that the freezer was cold.

Finally, one Sunday, everything just fell into place. He already knew that I liked him and want him but he had a girlfriend that kept him on a tight leash. As it turned out, this particular Sunday she was away, visiting her parents. I knew it was going to happen then. I teased him about now was his opportunity to fulfill his fantasy with me. He told me that if I was serious about it that when 9 pm came, clock out but go to the meat department office and he would meet me there. The rest of the shift, I could only imagine what it was going to be like having sex with him. We hadn't even kissed or touched each other and now we were planning on a full blown sex encounter in a freezer. I laughed to myself, I wonder if anybody has ever done this before.

My shift ended, I clocked out and went to the meat department office. Would he show up I wondered? I began to think about how this was going to happen but I left this part of the planning up to him. He walked in the door. My heart began to pound. He took my hand and told me to be quiet as we headed for the freezer. He had a blanket with him. I thought to myself how thoughtful he was. He flipped on the light as we slipped inside.

The freezer had meat hanging around the sides and there were racks stacked with boxes of frozen meat in them. In the center of the freezer there was a metal table. I turned to him and he kissed me and wrapped his arms around me. It was a passionate kiss and our tongues danced with each other. His hands were running up and down my back and ended up squeezing my behind as he pulled me into him closer. I felt his cock press into my belly, it was already hard. He was as excited as I was. Just the thought of what we were going to do had me getting wet already.

His hand came around to my front as he started caressing my breasts. I was starting to feel the cold but it was hot at the same time. My nipples started to harden and I don't know if it was from his caresses or the temperature but they started to tingle. We kissed more and he start to unbutton my white blouse. One by one the buttons were undone and soon my blouse was open. He reached around behind me and unclasped my bra and pushed it up, exposing my small breasts with very hard nipples. His tongue and lips immediately went to one nipple and then to the other. It was a sensation that is hard to describe. Cold one second and then hot and tingly the next and then back to cold and wet. My heart was pounding. It was getting colder and I could feel the effects of it on my skin. He spread the blanket on the metal table then picked me up and set me on the end of it.

His kisses worked lower and lower as he unbuttoned my pants and lowered the zipper. My heart was racing with the excitement. As he pulled my pants down, I lifted my butt and he pulled my pants and panties off. His kisses were now approaching my pussy and the excitement grew. I caressed my breasts to keep the cold off as his tongue found my very wet lips and clitoris. His touch was hot and I felt myself have a mini-orgasm as he teased my clit with his talented tongue. I was hot even though I was cold.

I pinched my nipples as his tongue continued to lick away at my folds. Somewhere in his process of ravishing me, he had dropped his pants and underwear because when he stood up, I got my first look at his rigid cock. It was sticking out straight from him and pointed between my spread legs. I then realized that anyone could open the freezer door and they would have a clear view of us totally exposed. This excited me even more.

His cock wasn't small, about the length of my brother's cock but it was larger around. I wanted to suck it but the cold was already starting to effect me so I said to him, "Hurry up and put that thing inside me."

He asked, "Are you on the pill?"

"Yes...now fuck me, I can't wait any longer." I said.

He moved in closer and his cock brushed against my lips. It felt so hot as he slid it up and down the length of my slit, lubricating it. Then he positioned it at my entrance and slowly slid it into me an inch at a time. It didn't hurt but I felt it stretching me as more and more of his cock made its way inside. It took my breath away. It was like a heater had been plugged into me, I got warm all over as his cock finally came to rest against my cervix. I was so full of him and he paused fully imbedded in me to let me get adjusted to his size.

"Are you alright?" he asked.

"Yea, but give me a second. Your cock feels so good in me but it's bigger than I've had before." I said.

"Your pussy feels very snug around my cock and oh so good." He said.

"OK, now fuck me........ give it to me hard and deep." I said.

He did. He backed his cock out until only the head was inside me and then pushed it back in all the way. After a couple of slow easy strokes, he picked up the pace, pounding me deeper and harder. It felt so good and I didn't even feel the cold of the freezer anymore. My little tits were bouncing up and down on my chest as he hammered my pussy. Faster and faster he moved until it seemed like a blur.

Then I started to orgasm and clamped down on him with my muscles. This slowed him down a little but it let me feel every ridge of his cock as it worked its way in and out of me. "Aggggaaahhhh" I moaned, "I'm cumming!"

As the orgasm passed, he picked up the pace again and soon I was having another one and another one until it seemed that they were coming together. He didn't slow down until all at once he grabbed me by my hips and fully imbedded his cock in me then froze. "I'm cumming in your pussy" he yelled.

I felt his cock swell up and begin to pulse inside me and I knew he was depositing his load deep in me. There was so much of it that I felt is begin to seep out of me as his cock began to soften. I locked my legs around him to keep him from pulling out. He bent over and hugged me, then kissed me. "Thank you." He said. "You are one hot fuck" as he regained his strength.

I wouldn't release him until his cock finally slipped out of me and then I felt a pool of his cum begin to make its exit from my pussy and run down the crack of my ass. All at once, I felt the cold again.

We hurriedly got our clothes back on and cleaned up so there wouldn't be any evidence of what we had done in the freezer and slipped out of the freezer. We parted in the meat department office and I went to the break room so we wouldn't be seen together. As I looked at the clock, I noticed that it was only 9:30.

As I made my exit from the store and passing by my other co-workers I felt his cum continue to drip into my panties but was feeling very good and satisfied. I knew that we were going to do this again if I had anything to say about it.

*** Please take the time to vote and comments would be appreciated ***