The Adventures of Rolliander Ch. 01

Story Info
A young halfling priest has a 'task' before him...
2.4k words
21.7k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 01/07/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FDTR
FDTR
3 Followers

For Rolliander, this was the realization of an old dream. The elderly dwarf's hands were tight around his arm, the grey-bearded man relying on him for support along the precarious journey down into the pool of water beneath him. A thin veil of steam was rising from the bath, obscuring Rolliander's vision of his elder priest's plump, sagged figure; obscured it enough to frustrate him as flustered sweat ran down into his eyes.

The nude old priest felt the warmth of the water swelling up about his centuries old frame, relaxing against the smooth, curved seat beneath him with a sigh of absolute relief. It had been a trying day, and a bath with his acolyte's attentions could be just what he needed. With his wise blue eyes closed for the moment, bearded head cast back to project his soothed smile toward the ceiling, he spoke. "Rolliander, boy. Come down into the waters and see if you might settle my feet. They've been so very sore today."

Suddenly, the young halfling felt his cheeks aflame. Into the water? No, surely that wouldn't be appropriate, despite whatever desires he may have felt toward the elderly dwarf. Rather, he continued to kneel behind the aged priest, his deft little hands working at smoothing down the tensed muscle beneath the dwarf's layer of fat. "Master Graniteshaper, I haven't any clothes beneath my robe," he uttered, half-way between an anxious gasp and a nervous chuckle.

"I'm quite aware, boy," was the dwarf's assertive reply. He reached up to place a hand over one of Rolliander's, and immediately the halfling felt the leather-like callouses scratching at his far more delicate skin, before the dwarf pushed his little hand away. His cheeks still flaming red, Rolliander climbed up to his fur-covered feet, agile fingers deftly working away at the rope fastening around his waist. Once that was discarded, he collected up the hem of his robe, tugging it up over his head to reveal his own lightly padded figure. Once Rolliander's sight was returned and his robe cast away, he saw the old dwarf's eyes running over his now completely exposed body. Oh, he blushed right down to his toes!

Rolliander was a fair sight for a halfling. He was particularly short, however, standing more than a handspan beneath his own already diminutive people. The fur coating his broad feet was a dark brown, just a shade away from black. His ankles and shins were rather wide as well, with a thin trail of hair running up only to stop just beneath his knee. The halfling's belly was on the rounded side, as so many of his folk's often were, leading up to a chest divided into two small lumps ended with delicate pink circles. Rolliander's features were far from unattractive, and framed with dark sideburns and wavy locks that ran down to his neck in length. However, the young halfling soon realized that the old dwarf was most interested in his crotch; the length of flesh found there surprisingly free of hair and hardening with Rolliander's embarrassment and excitement under his senior priest's appraisal, propped up further than the support of his rounded balls.

"Are you planning to stand on show all day, boy, or to join me in the bath? My feet aren't feeling any better for the display," the priest interrupted the looks they shared with his eventual prompting, his smile warm, earnest, and gently eager. Rolliander nodded, awkward in his own eagerness, and climbed down into the waters to rest on his knees before the aged dwarf. Surrounded in the warm, soothing water up to his shoulders, the halfling reached his tender little hands out to grasp his master's centuries-worn feet. He caressed them with slow, circular motions, his brown-eyed gaze set up over his senior's hair-covered dome belly, up to his blue eyes, his curiosity and confusion projected above his arousal in his look.

"Ah... Wondering why I'm acting oddly, are you, my student?" The dwarf inquired, the meaning of the look far from lost upon him. He stretched out his worn old toes in the halfling's hands, Rolliander nodding in response to his question but never ceasing in his dutiful rubbing. His shaft was burning beneath the warm waters, this slight contact with his master enough to drive him to sheer need -- but not away from his practiced patience. The old dwarf's smile appeared eternal, and he went on, "it's been many years since my partner died, as you know, boy. I may be old, but I am not without... needs and urges. Do you understand?"

"You want me to...?" Rolliander swallowed, his fingers digging into the tubby flesh of his master's feet. The old dwarf nodded, shifting about where he sat to pull his legs further apart, revealing the pole of a shaft buried amongst a forest of meticulously groomed hair to the young halfling, the sight blurred beneath the water but clear enough to cause his jaw to fall agape. Rolliander drew in a sudden gasp, the air seeming to catch in his throat, his cock throbbing at his thighs with a demanding need.

"It seems you're quite done with my feet there, boy, by your new interest. Come and see what you might do to sooth this other muscle of mine, mm?" The dwarf tugged his legs away from the dumbstuck halfling, setting them with his thighs apart. He reached a hand out toward his stunned student, which Rolliander thankfully had enough sense to know to take. With the halfling's senses returning, he shuffled nearer, coming to rest between the dwarf's spread thighs. Still, he stared up at his master, disbelieving despite his wanting.

"This thing shan't suck itself, boy. Now hop to it!" The dwarf insisted, needing his relief sometime this evening. Rolliander began to stammer an excuse, before biting his tongue. There had been enough talking this evening already. His hands set forth to touch the object of his fantasies for the past months, one lifting and spreading around the flaccid enormity of the dwarf's wrinkled cock, his soft skin stroking it from head to root. His other hand snaked beneath, to cup the dwarf's plum-like balls, juggling them through tiny fingers.

"My, but your hands are soft, Rolliander. You'll have me hard in no time, at this rate," the dwarf let free a wistful sigh, his shoulders slumping in the ease of his state under the halfling's budding affections. To Rolliander, being called by his name was as grand a compliment as could ever be offered by his elder master. He added a swirl to his stroke, caressing over the elderly dwarf's growing cock head with each rise in his gradually hastening pump. The thumb of his ball-stroking hand rose to press and rub over that delicate spot where balls met cock, drawing a soft groan from his elderly love.

Rolliander leaned forward, bringing his lips nearer to the dwarf's aged shaft. To his surprise, he found it smelled pleasantly of damp soil, far from what he might have expected. Intrigued, he stretched his tongue from between his lips, dragging it from the cock's root right up to its tip. Evidently, Rolliander was pleased by what he tasted, as he drew the dwarf's swelling shafthead in past his lips, where his nimble tongue swirled around the sensitive flesh and over the slit. The dwarf's response came in a gentle moan, his legs spreading wider. Rolliander felt one of those leathery hands coming down to stoke his dark curls.

Laying his tongue along the underside of that immense cock, Rolliander pressed his head further down along the cock. Drawing breath through his nostrils, he pulled that shaft straight down past his throat, allowing it to rest there for just a moment with his tongue squirming away as it could in a flurry of slithering caresses. As he pulled his head back up from the shaft, rising away to resume stroking it with his hands, Rolliander found himself fascinated with just how much larger it had become. Now steel-hard, the cock was clearly complete in its growth; the halfling's fingers meeting his thumb forming an astoundingly tight fit around the dwarf's cock.

With his teeth showing in his grin, the dwarfish elder patted Rolliander's head rewardingly. "Now, boy, I think we may be prepared to move on. Won't you come and climb up onto my lap here?" A bolt of surprise and excitement ran up Rolliander's spine, causing him to tremble, the vibration carrying through to his hands and shaking the formidable length of the older priest's cock. Did his master mean to take him? Surely...

He couldn't hesitate any longer, carefully climbing his way up onto the portly old dwarf's body. He set his knees at either side of the dwarf's hips, belly pressed to belly, cock pressed to cock. Rolliander rocked back and forth gently, almost overwhelmed by the difference between their two shafts; where the dwarf's was winkled and enormous, Rolliander's was far smaller and smoother. The old dwarf shuffled forward, the increased friction of their two shafts forcing a gasp from the eager little halfling, the building haste in his squirming belying the breakdown of his constraint.

He felt those two large, leathery hands cup his ass, scratching his tender skin again. He moaned, his curly-haired head resting against his master's chest. A finger almost as large as his own cock suddenly snaked its way into the crease of his behind, probing gently at the tight opening there. Rolliander whimpered, his tongue poking its way out to nudge against one of his master's hair-encircled brown nipples.

"Heavens, boy. You shall be the tightest one I've ever had, from the feel of it," the dwarf's finger pressed further, penetrating the ring of muscle and probing its way up to the knuckle. He felt little resistance from Rolliander, the halfling starting to bounce gently on the finger, continuing the wonderful rubbing of their cocks. He sealed his lips around his elder's nipple, suckling desperately at it, trying to relieve all of his building arousal in the one act.

Feeling the halfling's need, the dwarf added a second finger, stretching the passage. The halfling moaned, lost now in his blind need, the rate of his bouncing increasing. The dwarf began pumping his fingers in and out of his young student, kneading his ass cheeks with his free fingers and other hand. Eventually, the halfling's lips left that nipple, and his shaking voice rose.

"Please, master, enough. I... I need you inside of me, now. Please," he begged, his brown eyes widening to almot twice their usual size in his desperation. The dwarfish elder chuckled, sliding his fingers out of his acolyte. He lifted the halfling with one hand, positioning his shaft beneath his lover's anus with the other. As he lowered Rolliander down, his enormous cock made its way inside of the squirming and moaning halfling, though the rate was slow due to just how tight Rolliander's halfling channel was. Rolliander's face progressed through a variety of expressions, from need to discomfort, from discomfort to euphoria.

Eventually, thighs met buttocks, and the dwarf was buried completely. Rolliander's head was cast back, his mouth agape with utter bliss. He could feel every wrinkle, every vein, all of his master's shaft buried deep within him. His master's cock pressed against his sweet spot, and every other part of his passage, filling him without any space to spare. He didn't quite feel ready, but that didn't matter; it felt so wonderful, so fulfilling, he needed this -- Rolliander began to bounce himself on his knees, grinding that glorious cock in and out of himself.

Rolliander's pace built quickly, and the bath's steaming water splashed and rippled around the two lovemakers. The elderly dwarf set his scratchy hands on Rolliander's back, pressing the writhing halfling to his tubby body, his moaning gradually building in volume and urgency. Rolliander was ceaseless, tireless, tiny hands set upon his elder priest's shoulders for support as he forced that cock in and out of his narrow channel. Each stoke brought his master's cock over his prostate, sending waves of pleasure through him. With that and his cock rubbing against his master's hairy dome-belly with every bounce, he was lost in a mindless bliss.

"Oh! Elder Graniteshaper, I -- I --!" The halfling cried wildly, feral in his need. He was so lost that his climax came entirely as a surprise, his seed bursting over his master's chest in such a quantity that he never thought he could release before. Yet despite the surprising constriction of his ass, leaving his master's cock buried completely and squeezed almost to the point of pain, the dwarf did not cum with the halfling.

With a strength unknown to either of the two, brought on purely by his arousal, the dwarf stood and lifted the halfling without pulling his shaft from his smaller lover. Before Rolliander could gather his senses, his back was on the edge of the bath, his feet up by his master's face, that cock rocking back and forth inside of him at a bewildering pace. He looked up at his master in time to see his furry toes disappearing inside of his master's mouth, where they were assaulted by tongue and teeth, that tireless cock forcing another, smaller wave of halfling seed to join the first on his belly.

This climax brought the dwarf to his own, a sudden burst of liquid heat filling the halfling's tight confines to the point of stretching, drawing an exhausted moan from the halfling. The dwarf slumped over onto Rolliander, and for what felt like hours, they spent the time pressed together, the dwarf's cock still lingering in Rolliander's ass as it softened.

Eventually, the dwarf's mind returned to his sated body, and he lifted himself carefully from atop his lover. He backpedaled through the cooling water, a small trail of white following him as he moved. "Rolliander, boy, run and fetch some blankets and then make the bed. I think we shall be sharing it for the rest of the night."

"Master," the halfling protested, lifting himself up to sit, his furry feet resting in the bathwater. "What about the, uhm..." He motioned over his cum-covered frame, his cheeks as red as a tomato. The dwarfish elder chuckled, settling down into the curved seat of the bath carefully.

"Wash that off first, of course -- though I do suppose you're going to end up covered again soon enough."

FDTR
FDTR
3 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Poking the Bear Young twink is warned away from his friend's father.in Gay Male
My Best Friend's Dad David has always had a crush on his best friend's father.in Gay Male
How I Found Love in Prison Ch. 01 Delicate man falls for a beast in prison - multipart story.in Gay Male
My Long Road Home A love story between a young man and an older rancher.in Gay Male
The Parade Straight man seduced by older gay at Pride Parade.in Gay Male
More Stories