The Adventures of Roxy Rocket! Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No."

"I really wish you'd stop doing that," she lied. It was arousing, but post orgasm it was just annoying. She looked out the tinted windows and started to recognize landmarks and streets. She knew where they were going. Before she could even say it aloud, he had driven up to the front door of her mechanic garage: The Real Ratchet. "Oh yea!" she said excitedly. "It's still here? This is the tops!" She couldn't even wait for the retractable top of the car to finish sliding back before she scrambled out and slid down the front of the car. Batman follows her in, though at a much more reasonable place.

"I can't wait to see my rocket again," she happily said. She tried opening the door, but remembered it was of course locked and she of course didn't have the key. Probably fell out of her pocket during one of her criminal stunts. Batman, once again, to the rescue, though. A strange lock pick was thrust out of his glove's finger tip and made quick work of what Roxy considered to be substantial locks. They had to be to be any good in this neighborhood.

Roxy didn't pause to say how impressed she was with the trick, and instead started running again to see her rocket. She kept it in the back, under a tarp, and held up by chains. She usually did, anyway, but when she got to the spot, all she saw were two slack chains and a tarp on the floor.

"W-what the hell?! Where's my rocket?!"

"You flew it into the cliff, remember?" Batman answered, half sarcastically, though it didn't read at all on his face.

"I know that," she annoyedly replied. "I mean the other one. You always gotta have a back up vehicle. One to show off and one to blow up!"

"Impounded," he answered more straightly this time.

"Imp- dammit! Now we gotta go all the way to Metropolis to get it back?"

"Why would it be in Metropolis?"

"That's where I had it last. I flew over there for a brief spell before Superman cut it even shorter," she confessed. She was certain he knew this already, anyway, so why hide it? It was what got her the most recent jail sentence. Criminals were running amok in Gotham after Batman took a hiatus or went missing, she never knew. All she knew was that it became too much for her so she figured she'd have an easier time in Metropolis. How wrong she was. The only reason she was sent back to Gotham to serve her sentence was that most surrounding cities had a strict policy of sending back all Gotham natives to serve their time there. They didn't want any of the crazy that Gotham was known for to start festering in their city.

"Oh, then it's probably destroyed," he absentmindedly said while examining the tools laying around. He even began to organize them and put them into what he deemed to be proper shelves and on the wall rack. "Superman likes to break things rather than keep them around. Usually."

"Oh come on!" she yelled at the room. "Look, I need my rocket. My name is Roxy Rocket! Not Roxy...Nothing!"

"When you've earned it."

Roxy was fuming, but she knew fighting with Batman was an uphill battle at a 90 degree angle. "You know, I'd be way more mad at you if this strict-dad thing you're doing wasn't doing it for me," she said with a smile. Even in the worst of situations, Roxy could find a smile. Except in prison. That joint got old fast for her and she quickly couldn't find things to smile about. "Alright, so what do I have to do first?" she asked, hoping the list of steps, to prove she was ready for another rocket, was short and easy.

"Rest. Tomorrow night, we train." It was certainly an easy step, but not one that could be done quickly. Roxy was never one to rest, even when exhausted. "And Roxy?" he called back to her as he started to leave, pulling her attention from lifting up the tarp, looking underneath it as if she would find the rocket hidden there. "Don't tell anyone we're doing this." And like that, he was gone.

"Pfft," she made a noise of, blowing a short bang out of her face in amusement. "Like I'm not going to be bragging to everyone that I'm going to be training with the god damn Batman!" She spied the phone on the wall, a LAN line, one of the last of its kind, no doubt, but it's not like she had a cell phone on hand. "And I know just who I'm going to brag to first."

12