The Adventures of Sage Tumbleweed Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4-Q had a huge erect penis prominently protruding between his thickly muscled thighs. Off to one side, Sage noted the other one observing quietly. That one dressed in a black hooded robe, face hidden and body completely covered. Straining her neck to look downward, Sage watched Domina approached, as the Doc mounted the bed.

"Fuck you," Sage mumbled around the ball gag.

"Uh no, I'm gonna fuck you," the Domina proclaimed proudly. "Nice slit."

Doctor Schlagenwhip was now completely naked, except for the strap-on penis and her black mirror polished riding boots. Angular, muscle fit, tight and hard bodied, she casually and arrogantly climbed the crimson bed. She inched closer to Sage's vaginal opening. Shortly, she eyed her quarry with an expression of controlled excitement.

With one black gloved hand, the Domina guided the huge dark rubber cock toward Sage's ample pubis lips. Straining to watch, Sage held back the veiled sense of sensual anticipation she felt. As the bulbous mushroom shaped head of the faux dick touched her pubic folds, Sage let out a long sigh and stared at the penis shaft.

"Woohoo, that's a big one, but I think I've had bigger," Sage taunted the domina.

"Yeah, you nasty little cunt," the Doc snarled. "More lubricant," she demanded of her assistant. "Quickly, I'm getting a hot rush to fuck this bitch. Yeah, a nice glob."

"Yes, ma'am," the assistant submitted and squirted the clear goo from a tube.

"Here we go." The Doc used two fingers to shove more lube into Sage's vagina. Deeper, she probed the inner walls of Sage's muscular pubis. "She's tight."

"You betcha, you witch fiend," Sage hissed. "Oooo, that feels good. Damn, keep that up, Doc, you'll make me cum. Oh yeah, right there, rubbed it hard."

Sage's well-trimmed pubis glistened with the slick lube the assistant had gently applied moments earlier. While she made sure Sage was amply lubricated, the assistant took extra care to massage Sage's over-sized clit, as the Domina finger fucked her. Squirming under the tantalizing touch, Sage felt herself become naturally wet and more than ready for the onslaught. Sage began to pant and clinch her tight muscle around the fingers.

"What the fuck, she's enjoying this." The Domina frowned.

"Yummy, you think you can handle this piece ass, bitch?" Sage challenged. "Go on, fuck me, see if you can keep it up, you traitorous cunt. I'll get my turn."

"You're certainly the feisty one, you will submit, bitch, my fuck toy," the Domina demanded. "Here we go, the fucking of a lifetime, gonna stretch that cunt."

"Oh my god," Sage the muttered under her breath, observing the length and girth of her penis. "Oh my, torture, anguish, help me, etc., etc.," Sage taunted her back with a fake yawn. She let out a sigh and swallowed slowly. "Wow, geezus that's big." Her tone contained a hint of sarcasm. "Oh, please stop, don't...How's that for protest?"

"Bitch!" The Doc blurted. "We'll see how tough you are after everyone in the room here fucks you. How about that, slave? Wait until they get a hold of you."

"Whoa, a gangbang, you didn't tell me it was a party," Sage mocked again. "Can't wait to see how good 4Q is. Bet that expandable dick is awesome."

"Oh my lovely specimen, you bitch," the doctor said with annoyance and slapped her a couple times across the face. "You like it rough. Ah, yeah, this is fucking at its best," she boasted as she slapped her again and thrust her hips forward. "You haven't seen anything yet you skanky little slut. We have special guests just for you. He's cosmic."

Sage craned her neck and skimmed the room. Around her, the assistant, the replicant 4-Q and the mysterious hooded and cloaked character. She surmised correctly, the mysterious guest was part of the alien alliance. Later, her intuitive insight, enhanced by years of training and experience would prove her correct.

At the same moment, the drugs were insistent. She felt it and mentally fought back and strained to keep her wits focused. From her training, she knew her best weapon was her mind. Yet, the effects were clouding her perception. Between her muscular well-tone thighs, spread wide by the binding, her pubis dripped with heated anticipation.

She was wet and well lubed. The menacing faux dick on the Doc's strap-on brushed her vaginal lips and sent waves of energy surges through her. As the mad doctor continued her teasing and taunting attempts, Sage focused on the task at hand. Wait for it. There would be a moment where the advantage would shift to her. She would seize it.

"Oh my goodness, that's going deep, wow doc," Sage winced, pulled her shoulders back, and flexed her chest. Her thick pointed nipples were hard and erect. "Yeah, that's gonna stretch me. Damn..." she strained and yanked the bindings.

"Take my cock, slave, take it," the Doc demanded. "We'll train you to be our sex slave." She pushed down, pinched Sage's protruding nipples and inched her fake dick into Sage's receptive well-greased orifice. "After this, next comes the butt fuck."

"Fuck...geezus, that's huge," Sage said and ground her teeth. She flexed her jaw muscle and mumbled, "Damn, that thing is girthy! Oh fuck what the hell, what a dick!" She took the huge cock inch by deeper inch. "Ooooh, doc, you hot bitch, you're gonna get yours," she muttered trying her best to be defiant. "Wow, give it your best shot, harpy..."

"She's good," the assistant mumbled as she stared at the scene. "Wow..."

"Geezus! Yes, yes, yes...oh fuck what a cunt, damn she's good," Domina blurted as the dildo also rubbed her big hard clit and drilled Sage. "She's fucking hot."

"Fuck me, bitch, oh yeah, do it," Sage hissed and sank into an orgasmic blur.

"You getting this?" The doctor demanded to know. She threw a stern hunched look at her assistant, who'd gotten naked also. "I want this recorded for analysis."

"Affirmative, my commander," the assistant answer in a husky tone. She skillfully held up her mini-camcorder and moved to different angles. "Incredible scene."

"That's it, zoom in behind me, up close," the domina ordered while she lifted forward and extended her muscular legs. She braced herself with one arm, and clutched the remote controls. "There, let's spread those legs, wide open and up."

"Whew, that's feeling nice, fake balls deep," Sage murmured softly, rolled her head from side to side, and felt her vaginal juices drip down the crease of her butt. "Woohoo," she muttered through tight lips, "I'm gonna cum again, oh wow, orgasm!"

"Yeah, bitch, you like my big dick," the domina accused Sage. She moved the controls again. "No wait, better position, legs up and back, heels on my shoulders."

"Damn," Sage rolled her eyes as if slumping into a coma. "What the fuck, this is good, oh yeah; you're hitting just the right place. Pound me bitch, oh yeah!"

"Fuck you, sissy pussy, take it, take my cock," the doctor yelled, as her strap on dick went to the hilt, hammered and stretched Sage's vaginal depths. "Fuck she's hot!"

"Oh my goodness, I'm so horny," the assistant blurted and rubbed her clit while trying to film the Domina's punishment episode. "We all get to take a turn."

"Hmm, very interesting," the dark cloaked stranger in the background observed. "A group of human copulating. Actually, one submits while the others take turns."

"Oh yes, some call this like a gangbang," the assistant advised and rubbed herself in a frenzy. Her camera shook as she hunched and finger fucked herself. "Oh woo..."

"Steady the camera," the low stern voice of the dark stranger said from behind her. "You humans do this every time you take pictures of UFO's. Keep the camera still." His large brown four-fingered hand, wrinkled like crape paper, adjusted the camera. "There."

"Even I get to participate," 4Q added and moved closer to observe the action.

"That's it, nice and easy, you are so wet and gushy," the Domina whispered to Sage. "Geezus that is one nice big pussy. You'll have no problem fucking all of us."

"You're gonna get yours, bitch," Sage hazily muttered back. The drugs still held a grip on her senses. Nevertheless, she humped the dildo in rhythm with each thrust. "What's a matter, you witch cunt, getting tired? Can't fuck me anymore?"

Sage sank into a psyche abyss and met her monsters. Denizens of the mind, the creature from the Id. They were all there cheering her on as the domina relentlessly faux cock fucked her. For a stream of mind-altering moments, or seemingly so, based on the small audience's excitement, Sage threw her head back and forth.

"There you go," Dr. Schlagenwhip cackled. She glanced at the Stranger who had moved up behind her. "Isn't she a fine specimen? She'll be great for breeding."

"Agreed, Doctor, very unique," the alien stranger quipped. He stepped closer to the bed. His hooded robed opened slightly down the middle. "I will have her next."

At the same instant, the other end of the Doc's strap on worked her clit. Dr. Schlagenwhip panted on the edge of mounting urgency. For seconds of blissful lust, the doctor tossed her head from side to side and humped her hips up and down with unyielding force. She pumped and pounded Sage's pelvis with strong thrust.

"Oh fuck yeah, you can have her next," the doctor roared wildly.

"Enjoy it now bitch, you too alien bastard," Sage muttered in her stupor.

"You betcha, cunt," the domina swore. With Sage's legs bent back toward her face, her ankles on the Doc's shoulders, the fierce fucking continued. Both were panting, while others fixated on the scene. "I've opened her pussy and loosened her up."

"This is making me feel good. I'm gonna cum." Domina arched her back, cursed at Sage, "Fuck you, bitch, oh yeah, I'm cumming, it's huge, what the fuck!"

The mad doctor stressed loudly in the carnal tug of her sexuality, veins etched her face and her biceps flexed. Domina braced her arms on Sage's shoulders and dug her fingernails into the skin. Face to face, like a menacing harpy, Domina stared wickedly and ground her hips. She fucked Sage harder, pumping her slim hips back and forth, faster and faster.

Slick with sweat, the Doc's skin glistened in the bright lights, as her body shook with massive convulsive orgasms. She pulled Sage's legs around her hips and held her tightly, fell forward and hugged Sage. Similarly, Sage reacted at nearly the same moment the mad doctor came. A series of pelvic contortions, up and down twerks and squeals accompanied her orgasmic explosions. Briefly, a cascade to quiet fell over the room.

"Wow," the assistant hissed out in a long sigh. "My goodness, I'm horny," she muttered absently to herself and rubbed her naked pubis under her lab coat. "My mistress," began softly in a lowered tone. "I got some great pictures. Still filming."

"Excellent," Dr. Schlagenwhip mumbled in a sexual stupor. She sucked in a long breath and squinted at the assistant, while still on top of Sage. "Goddamnit, that was amazing," the domina mad doctor swooned breathlessly. "This bitch is one good fuck."

From a sly side-glance, Sage skimmed a visual assessment of her next assailant. She watched as the massively muscled figure stood at the end of the bed. He was like a hulk, big, and burly with broad shoulders. At least, so it seemed with a quick scan of the shrouded cloaked figure. Seemingly, there were near humanoid features underneath. For a moment, the silence hung heavily throughout the room, as they watched Sage.

Except for the persistent purr of electronic wizardry, the lab was eerily silent. Around her, the assistant, the replicant 4Q, and the alien moved closer. The assistant continued to rub herself. The domina lifted herself up and slid her sweat drench body off Sage. Still laboring to catch her breath, she removed her strap-on penis. Dr. Schlagenwhip, in her brazen nakedness, ran longer dagger-like fingers up Sage's leg.

"My mistress," the assistance interrupted. "Her vitals are off the charts."

"Let me see that." Dr. Schlagenwhip tossed the faux penis to the assistant and examined a nearby monitor. "Geezus, she's amazing, very strong, we need further analysis."

"I got your analysis, you fucking bitch," Sage mumbled in a groggy state. The assistant made sure Sage had another injection. "You will pay for this. All of you will."

"Feisty little thing, isn't she?" The domina taunted and commented nastily to the others. "Time for a new fuck. Let's see, perhaps our guest is ready with that massive cock."

"How can I refuse such a pleasing offer," the cosmic visitor answered in a deep and rugged intonation. He abruptly cast off his hooded robe. "Let's see if she likes this."

Necromon, the galactic mercenary, as Sage expected, was massively muscled. His darkly almond skin tone showed streaks of green veiny textures. Broad shoulders, huge chest and biceps, he appeared nearly human. His physicality brazenly exhibited that of a bodybuilder overdosed on steroids. Sage eyed him up and down. Her gaze slowly traced downward from his face to the hard torso to his groin. She was startled.

"Oh my god!" She blurted. "What a huge cock! Geezus, it's a horse dick!"