The Adventures of Sir John

Story Info
Rescuing a princess from an evil sorceress.
2.9k words
3.39
7.7k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story has quite a bit of set up, and is a bit long. Feel free to skip ahead if you only want the "good sstuff."This story is dedicated to all the Caliopes; who says a princess needs to be a proper lady?

These days my name is seldom heard in the kingdom, but once that was not true. I was Sir John of Gereendale, the third son of Lord Roberts. I had fought in the Duskridge wars, slain Edward Blackburn, and at the Wiltsdam Tourney I had unhorsed the great Sir George Carlyle. In short, I was on my way to becoming the best knight in the land. My downfall (or perhaps it would be better to say my awakening) started when the king called me in to a special audience.

King Aldred sat on his marble throne, his long robes flowing down to the floor, his crown sitting atop his graying locks. He looked down at me with the warmth of a grandfather as I entered the room. "Sir John, you've made quite a name for yourself. I offer my congratulations." The king greeted me as I entered the stone room.

I bowed to him and looked around the room. It was just us and a couple palace guards dressed in their black uniforms. Two lined the door behind me, and another pair flanked the door near the king's throne, which I knew led into his personal chambers. I was surprised to be called in to the King's reception room, an honor usually reserved for visiting dignitaries and the elite nobility. Despite the relaxed nature of the guards' postures, the King looked tense. If I had not already known something was unusual, I would have now.

"Your Grace, I humbly thank you for this honor. How may I serve you?" I nervously addressed the king, trying to keep my voice steady.

"you've proven yourself a capable night, and fought bravely in the uprisings. I heard you killed the traitor's nephew, Edward, yourself."

"Yes, Your Grace." I was unsure where this was going. Many soldiers had fought at Duskridge, many knights who were more noteworthy that I. "It is an honor to fight for you, my lord."

A slight grin went across the king's face, and for a moment the tension eased out of his features. "There's no need for stiff formality John, you've distinguished yourself to me. I have a mission for you, that upon completion, would make you one of the greatest knights in the land. You'll be given an honored place in my court. How does that sound?"

"Your Grace, I would be happy to serve you without any hope of reward."

"Yes, well, I'm sure the reward won't hurt either. Still, I haven't told you what my mission is. As you know, my daughter, Princess Caliope, is not in court. You may have heard several rumors of their whereabouts. I have sought to keep the truth hidden; she is locked away in a tower by the Sorceress Melinda."

At this, I grew tense. Melinda was infamous for her enchantments, having led many knights to their deaths. There had been rumors that Caliope was ill, or even had been taken by some dispossessed lord, as revenge for the war. I had never expected anything this bad. "If I may be so bold, my lord, why choose me for this task?"

"You are possibly the greatest knight of your generation, though only time will tell for certain. What I do know is that you are my best option. Many of my favored are being watched by Melinda, and a past attempt failed because of it. I believe you have escaped her notice. This quest will be your greatest glory."

Listening, astonished at his words, I humbly accepted. Howe could I possibly refuse the king? Besides, he thought I was a great warrior and offered me a coveted place in his court. Looking back, I did not suspect what would become of me in my failure. Still, I do not regret that choice. My failure set me free, and gave me the pleasure I know today.

The next few months were fairly normal, for a knight on a quest that is. I wandered the countryside, camping or staying in inns, and searching for Melinda's fortress. At several points, I heard rumors of her whereabouts and investigated them. Most were fruitless. A few times, I found some interesting information. It was as the summer was closing that I finally hit the jackpot. I was in the town of Dragonstale when I heard rumors of a cursed mountain. People had gone to investigate the mountain, only to never return. I gathered up my supplies and left the next morning.

I made my way up the mountain and found on top there was a fortress. Seemingly abandoned, I could feel the magic in the air. I was finally on the right track, Melinda either lived here or had lived here recently. I camped out hiding in the forest and spent several days observing the fortress. Finding no obstacle to my entry, I took what I could carry and made my way to a promising looking portion of the wall. Using my rope, I climbed inside, without much resistance. Surprisingly, entrance into the fortress was not as difficult as I had feared.

As I wandered around the interior of the fort, I had my sword drawn, wary for any disturbance to the peace. Finding none, I explored the area thoroughly. Eventually , I came upon a section with lit torches lining the hallways. I travelled down, slowly, making my way with caution. As I made my way down the hallway, I didn't hear any noise coming from up ahead. Silently, I looked in every room. Most were empty. A few had materials for Melinda's dark magics.

Eventually, I came upon a room which was well lit, a fire blazing in the hearth. In a chair In the corner sat Princess Caliope, looking at me with wide blue eyes. Her skin was pale, and her dark brown hair framed her round face. She wore a small pink dress, barely covering her body, and I felt embarrassment on her behalf. It was not proper for a princess to be showing her legs, her dress ending just above the knees. As an honorable knight, I dutifully did not look at her exposed ankles and shoulders. I entered the room, careful to make sure Melinda was not waiting in ambush.

"My name is Sir John. I've come to rescue you." I introduced myself, while looking around for any potential traps or hazards.

"Thank you. I've been trapped in this room for several weeks. I spend most of my time here."

"Don't worry. I'll take you home. Let's go now while the evil sorceress is not around."

"you don't understand. I can't leave. She's trapped me here with a magic spell. It's impossible to leave the room without breaking it first."

At this I gave a start. Perhaps I should have asked some good wizard to accompany me. Fighting a magic user always meant magical resistance. I should have seen something like this coming.

Caliope saw my worried face. "I know the counter, I've seen her do it a few times. It's a simple charm, anyone could do it with the right ingredients. You'll have to go to the nearby storerooms to get them, though." She then explained to me what I needed to find.

In the stores, I found the needed supplies. I also saw chains and handcuffs that had been used to keep prisoners bound. Several foul smelling ointments were on the various shelves. I took what I needed for the spell and left quickly.

"I've returned with the ingredients. How do I use them?" I asked Caliope to walk me through the spell quickly, not wanting to spend any more time then necessary in this accursed place.

She gave me the instructions and I set about following them. After a couple minutes of trying to accomplish the seemingly impossible, I had the charm made. All that was left was the incantation. In a loud, clear voice I said "Axorem filotus chimorium." I expected Caliope to be released from her imprisonment. Instead, the world went black.

When I awoke, I was in the dungeon. The first thing I noticed was the cold, hard stone pressing against my back and the wind on my skin. Then I noticed my arms and legs were bound to the wall with chains. I was up against the wall, my hands over my head, and my feet spread apart. The third thing I noticed was my nakedness. A rush of blood went to my face. I had been tricked by the sorceress! Seeing Caliope made me put my guard down.. I never thought to question if it were really her. Then I came to an even worse realization; I was stuck a prisoner of the evil enchantress, having lost my weapons and armor.

It was at about this time that I heard the pacing coming from outside the cell. In walked the young woman I had seen before. "You're awake, I was waiting for the spell to end."

"End your enchantment. I know it's you, Melinda. There's no need for illusion anymore."

At this the girl laughed. "I'm Caliope, the real Caliope. My dear Melinda has been gone away on business for several weeks. Something about a group of women seeking refuge from their husbands. I'm sure she'll explain it all to me when she gets back. No, the truth is far simpler than any illusion; I don't want to be rescued. I like living here, life with Melinda is better than anything at my father's palace."

At this my head started spinning. Not want to be rescued? Melinda is evil. She does not care for the laws, upsets the order of nature. "Why?"

"Hush," she said, "we'll have plenty of time to talk over that later. First, let's have some fun."

At this point, Caliope clicked her fingers together and the chains dragged me off the wall and brought me over in front of her. "I think I know just the thing to do with you. After today you'll understand exactly why I'm here and love it so much. I'm going to break you and make you mine."

She left the room and I started to wonder what was going on. Why would the princess want to be trapped by an evil sorceress? Was thee some sort of spell on her? But no, she had performed magic herself. Magic! Dragging me across the room in chains, but still.

Just as I was considering what this all meant and what my next move would be, CCaliope came back in the room. The first thing I noticed was that she was naked. Her long brown hair now came down just to the top of her breasts. Her breasts themselves were small, and stuck out from her chest. The nipples were little bumps coming out of small pink circles, about the size of a copper piece. Her feminine area was covered by a thick triangle of light brown curls, slightly lighter than the hair on her head. Her long, pale legs were firm, yet jiggled ever so slightly as she walked. I was shocked with horror. This was the first time I had seen a woman, seen one laid bare; not only a woman, but the princess, a mere girl of 20, and a lady of high rank. Every fiber of my being recoiled in disgust at the sight of something so private. Well, almost every fiber. A hot wave of shame filled me as I realized there was something below the horror and disgust. It was longing, a needing hunger I had never experienced before. In that moment, for the first time, I subconsciously understood everything I thought I knew was wrong. At that point, I decided to give in to my desires, and become deviant.

"I think I'll need you to bend over. This position won't do at all." Caliope's words startled me out of my epiphany. She snapped her fingers again, and some of the tension eased out of the chains on my arms. I could hang them down by my side, and let out a short breath of relief. Caliope walked over and fastened another chain around my neck. "Bend over," she commanded. Obediently, I complied, and she yanked my head down. Soon, the other end was fastened to the floor.

Now I was locked in a bent over position, my arms behind my back and above my head, my feet and neck chained to the floor. The princess then came up to me and took my head in her hands. "Take a taste of what will be yours," she commanded me. Then she shoved my head into her crotch. After a moment of confusion, I started to lick her. She tasted sweet yet tangy, a unique combination I had never experienced before. "mmm, yes," she moaned, and I voraciously lapped at her for more.

I found myself loving every moment of this new experience, and explored the entirety of her crotch with my mouth. I loved the roughness of her hair against my face, the stickiness of her juices on my cheeks. I found that she had a small little lump at the top of her slit, and she seemed to like it when I sucked on it. Then I stuck my tongue in her slit, and felt her juices explode around it, filling my mouth. I took advantage of the opportunity to press my nose up against her little bump. "Yes, yes, fuck my cunt with your mouth. Mash your face in my clit. Oh god, yes!" She was enjoying this as much as I was, grabbing my head and shoving it against her, thrusting me with her hips. Then, suddenly, there was an explosion on my face. Caliope was left panting and standing there. Then she smiled. "Don't worry, it's your turn now."

She walked around behind me, carrying a bag she had brought in with her. She knelt down and ran her hands over my cock. It was already hard, but her attention made it strain, as if held by invisible bands. There was a tingling, bubbling sensation coming from inside it. Next, I felt her spreading apart my ass. Some sort of liquid was on her hand, and she started working it onto my hole and all around it. Then, after a moment of nothing, the hand was back, this tie inside my butt. I felt her feeling around, covering me in the strange ointment. Then it was removed. The sensation was strange, having someone inside me. I could feel it in the space, pressing up against my walls.

"Ready?" Caliope asked.

"For what?"

"For me to make you mine, to make you never want to leave."

"You already have," I retorted, "and I'll gladly take anything you've got.'

I heard a snapping sound, as if something was being fastened. Then, I felt her press up against my asshole again. Only this time, she was larger. Much larger. She also felt smoother and colder. There was a brief point of pain, and a gasp as she slit in. I felt her filling me, pressing against all my walls, trying to force a space inside me. It was a pain like nothing I had experienced in my fighting; it was a pain I never wanted to stop. I let out a whimper and said, "Oh, god, give me more," as I pressed up against her.

Caliope grabbed my hips and started thrusting into me. Her hand wrapped around and started to stoke my dick. The building in me got more intense, and I gasped out. With one last gasp, my cum burst out of me. Some of it dripped on the floor, but much of it was on my legs and Caliope's hand. As I exploded, my ass contracted around her, pulling her into me. In that moment, I felt completely full and satisfied.

After a moment, Caliope extracted herself out of me and came around to face me. She stuck her hand in my mouth. "Clean your goo off my hand." I happily licked her hand and swallowed myself. Then the princess brushed her hand across my face and kissed me. "Whose are you?" she asked.

"I belong to you my lady."

"What will you do for me?"

"Anything, your highness."

"Suck you ass off my strap on."

I took her fake dick into my mouth. It tasted strongly, but I loved it. I knew , my mouth full of fake dick, tasting my own ass, that the princess had opened a new chapter in my life and there was no going back.

After I finished cleaning her with my mouth, Caliope unchained me. "If you really wish to serve me, there's no need to keep you locked up. I'll bring you to your room." We travelled through Melinda's fortress to a bedroom, dimly lit with a single lantern. I collapsed in the bed, exhausted after my brutal ass fucking. "There's clothes in the wardrobe. We'll talk about your place here in the morning." The princess left, shutting off the light. I turned over into the pillow and fell asleep, unsure of what my new life would bring.