The Adventures of Sister Margaret Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pgup
Pgup
52 Followers

When we reached her porch, I was surprised to find a package there with my name on it. I picked it up and took it inside. When I opened it, I found that I was holding something that looked vaguely like a gun.

"What in hell is this?"

"Maggie that is a grease gun. It is the type that mechanics use to grease your car only here we use it to grease our anal passages. See? That tube of lubricant that you bought at the drug store will fit nicely into this part of the gun and then, when you squeeze the trigger, it will squirt lubricant all over the insides of your ass. From what you have told me about tomorrow, I think we have received this not a day too soon."

I looked at her in a kind of quandary, but I assumed that she knew what she was talking about.

Late that night, I heard Thelma groaning. I got out of bed and walked over to where she was sleeping. Her knees were drawn up so tightly that they were resting upon her tits. One hand and arm held her legs in this up-raised position while the other hand frantically clawed at her vagina! She was approaching a climax and the excitement that she radiated bounced off of me and lifted my libido to orgiastic heights. I immediately lay down upon the floor and let my own orgasm course through my body. When, at last, it subsided, I fell into a sound sleep. Thelma didn't ask nor did I volunteer to explain why, when she got up, I was asleep on the floor alongside her bed.

Pgup
Pgup
52 Followers
12