The Adventures of T Ch. 01

Story Info
Wife's first experience with strangers.
1.4k words
3.97
42.6k
30
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife T and i have been married now for 23 years. T is a normal housewife, mother of two grown up kids and is no longer some stunning women with large perfect tits. She is an attractive 53 year old brunette carrying a few extra pounds, her boobs have some sag but being smallish still look great and natural. My self 54 still reasonably fit with all my hair.

Our sex life is satisfying but routine most weekends we start by oral on each other followed by an energetic fuck. Its routine as i say and is more about time lost in each other than the sensual overload of our youth. T and i have to the best of my knowledge been faithful to each other since the night we met.

Unlike most people who write these stories we have never talked about our fantasies, i have never thought about T with another man or us engaging in anything more than our vanilla sex life. That was until we went to the theatre and stayed in the city that fateful night.

We went to see Kinky Boots and T was so excited to be having a night away from home. We both work very hard and don't get away much. We checked into the hotel at 2pm and had a couple of wines. T showered and dressed, looked sexy but understated in a knee length black dress. Slight amounts of cleavage from a conservative v neck, her makeup perfect. I had on a sports coat shirt and trousers and we made a handsome couple. We dined at a nice restaurant and enjoyed the theatre. On the way back to the Hotel we had to pass a busy bar and decided to go in for a night cap. We found a parking spot and went inside.

The pub was noisy and very busy but we found a place near the bar. T was standing beside two guys probably in their late 30's. We sipped our drinks and despite the noise T was chatting with the guys like they were old friends. This is not unusual as T could talk the leg off a table and i was happy because she seemed to be having a good time laughing and talking. Eventually she introduced me to Brian and Dave. The guys were in town for work and staying at the same hotel as us. All too soon the bar was closing so we offered the guys a lift back to the hotel. Brian and Dave got in the back of our SUV and when we arrived it was very clear that the hotel car park was full so i dropped the guys and T at the front door and i went to find some on street parking for the car. Not that easy in the inner City on a Sat night.

It took around twenty minutes to find a spot and walk back to the Hotel. I presumed the two gents would have retired and T would be waiting for me so it came as a shock when i opened the door and saw Dave sitting in a chair at the end of the short hallway. There wasn't much chatter or laughter which seemed strange and i was soon to see why. As i entered the room proper i saw that T and Brian were on the bed. Brian was shirtless and he and T were kissing. T had her hands on his chest her dress hem scrunched up above her stoking tops with Brian clearly finger fucking her bare cunt. Her small black panties on the floor near her feet.

I couldn't believe my eyes, i was extremely turned on by what i was seeing and was speechless. T looked up saw me and said I'm sorry honey. I just nodded and she took that as an ok to continue. I stood and watched as the show progressed in slow motion. Her dress taken off followed by her bra leaving her naked except for her stockings and shoes. Brian now sucking her engorged nipples as he continued his finger attack now with three fingers in my wife. T breathing heavy soft moans escaping her mouth.

I looked at Dave who was watching the action his cock out and his hand pumping away. When i looked back to the bed T was removing Brian's pants his hard on evident in his tight briefs. He was now standing in front of her and she pulled the briefs down allowing his hard cock to pop free. Brian was around my size but much fatter his knob red and thick. T was clearly drawn to it and soon she just wrapped her lips around it and sucked him into her mouth. T gives fantastic head and this was evident in her performance on this new fat cock. She sucked him deep letting him enter her throat and soon her face was pressed against his stomach. She was relentless up and down her head bounced till Brian stiffened and emptied his balls in her mouth. She swallowed it all very last drop then lay back on the bed wantonly with her legs spread for all three of us to gaze upon. Never has she looked so sexy, clearly turned on her nipples standing out like two buds her pussy glistening wet. She began to rub her hands between her legs slowly inserting a finger and then rubbing her clit showing us all she was not ready to finish.

Dave stood and moved towards the bed and T removing his shirt and pants a he went. Was this stranger about to fuck my wife. The questions going through my head were in contrast to the fact that I was extremely turned on. Wanting to watch this stranger take her, watch her animal lust. How would she respond when she realised he was near. She lay there eyes closed fingers exploring her own body lost in her lust. She had the taste of one of these men, was he the one she fancied was the other meant to be simply an observer of her wanton lust or was she so lost in erotic thoughts that she would abandon all her morals and fuck this new cock just in front of her or maybe fuck both of these guys.

Dave was now naked holding an 8" cock that was around the thickness of his mate Brian's easily eclipsing me in both length and girth. He placed the head on her outer lips as she lay on the edge of the bed. Her eyes opened and she smiled and wrapped her legs around Dave's back and pulled him in. He sunk to the balls in one stroke showing that she was wet and willing. He lifted her up on the withdrawal stroke moving her to the middle of the bed before driving back into her. She met his stroke and Dave started a steady rhythm fucking her deeply his balls slapping into her arse. Her legs wrapped around him she held him tight her moans increasing with each stroke. I moved closer in two minds, one of i should be stopping this and the other being i really want to see his big cock penetrating her wanton cunt.

They fucked hard for around 15 mins with T making moaning sounds with each stroke. She cum at least twice and now Brian was sitting next to her on the other side of the bed. His cock again hard as he watched his mate violate my wife. Dave increased his pace as Brian positioned himself so T could again take his cock into her mouth. Dave stiffened and took one last deep dive into her and unloaded his balls deep inside of her. I watched as he pulled out of her now red loose cunt. His cum began dribbling out of her and down her thighs as Brian now positioned himself between her thighs and drove into her. Brian could fuck savagely pounding her deep and fast. Again she cum probably twice within a couple of minutes.

Brian also came deep in her now sloppy cum filled hole and she was clearly spent. She lay there on the bed as the guys dressed and left. I looked down on my once innocent wife laying, legs spread, cum leaking from her, nipples red and hard with sleep only minutes away.

What had we done, had it ruined our relationship. I do know i was turned on like never before and T was more satisfied than i had ever seen her. She looked gorgeous laying there naked and used like a good slut should. Tomorrow would be another day what it would bring who knows.