The Adventures of The Hellcat Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She desperately wanted to rip her clothes off and rid herself of the irritation, but she knew it was just the smoke, and she fought through the pain and crawled to the coffee table as quickly as she could, which wasn't very quick.

Maggie felt a sharp slap on her arse, and turned to look behind her in shock, but saw no one there. Was the smoke spanking her? Then she felt a cruel twist on her nipples and she squealed. She kept crawling, and felt her hair pulled, her clit flicked roughly, she felt like she was gagging, as though a large cock was being forced down her throat.

"Great! The incense likes it rough, now! Fucking pervy arse sorcerers! I hope they escape from prison, just so I can kick their...GAH!...arses again!"

Just when she reached the table, she came again. This time more savagely than the last. This time it was like the orgasm she'd had with Bastet. Sudden and explosive. It was almost exactly like that orgasm, as if the smoke was magically drawing the memory from her mind and using it on her. She saw stars dancing in front of her eyes, and she lost her balance, falling sideways onto the ground.

Again, she felt a rush of energy, and again the sensations failed to withdraw. They seemed spurred on even more, assaulting her body even more so, encourage by the reflexive sounds of ecstasy coming from her body. She felt her blue jeans cling wetly to her leg as her desire flowed uncontrollably from her overwhelmed cunt. It was too much to handle, too much to take; she lay on the floor writhing.

Her clothes were burning her, she had to get the off, she reached to the fly of her jeans, ripped it open, then tugged and kicked them off her legs. She then reached for the waistband of her knickers when she heard a scream of pleasure come from the other side of the sofa. It was enough to bring her back to her senses, and before she had time to lose herself again, she reached up to the table, and knocked over the glass of wine. It spilled into the dish, which doused the incense with an angry hiss.

The sensations lessened, as though the smoke sensed its defeat, but wanted to fight until the bitter end. Maggie continued to writhe on the floor for a few moments, but felt the sensations weakening, and began crawling back around the couch to check on Molly. The incense had energised her. She felt as though she was getting gang banged while on an IV drop of espresso.

When she finally reached Molly, she was still there, writhing in euphoric sensuality.

"Molly! Can you hear me?" Maggie shook her shoulders roughly, but the site of her friend, the smell of her sex, and the lingering effects of the incense brought on yet another orgasm, and she collapsed onto Molly, and rolled over onto her back, next to her.

The impact roused Molly from her stupor, and she turned and saw Maggie next to her. When Maggie opened her eyes, she saw her friend looking at her with an expression she'd never seen before. There was a savage hunger in those eyes. It looked almost animalistic.

Molly quickly rolled on top of Maggie, and before Maggie had a chance to register what was happening, Molly took a hold of Maggie's top and ripped it apart. The fabric tore easily, exposing the lace bra which encased her heaving breasts. Without pause, Molly grabbed the bra, the centre clasp snapped open, exposing Maggie's breasts to Molly's hungry eyes. Molly reached down, took a hold of Maggie's knickers, and roughly tore them from her body.

Molly only took a second to admire Maggie's prone body, as she lay there, frozen in shock as to what was happening, before Molly quickly descended, roughly kissing Maggie, her tongue invading her friends mouth.

Molly was a woman possessed. The incense had driven her into crazed sexual heights, and she was beyond reason. Maggie could have stopped her, she had the strength now. She could easily restrain Molly. Pin her down and keep her there until the effects had passed, but would that not give away her secret powers? Would she accidently hurt Molly? These were the things she told herself, but deep down she knew the real reason. She didn't want to stop Molly. She wanted to be taken.

Maggie laid there and mewed into the kiss, as she felt Molly's hands roughly mauling her breasts. She felt Molly's slick sex grinding against her thigh and she moaned, grinding right back against Molly's. Maggie lost herself in the moment and her nails dug into Molly's back.

The grinding was only making things worse, and Maggie, who was now almost as crazed for sex as Molly was, roughly pushed Molly off of her, backward, so that she was on her back, opposite of Maggie, with their throbbing cunnies mere inches apart, their legs intertwined with one another.

Molly immediately understood Maggie's intent, and scooted forward, so that their pussies were pressed into one another's, and they began grinding their hips. Molly let loose a grunt of frustration as they had difficulty getting their positions right, but then, all of a sudden, they found it. Their clits touched, and electric shocks of pleasure rippled through both of their bodies. They locked desperate, crazed eyes on one another, and began rocking and grinding into one another. It was like nothing either girl had ever experienced before. Their clits began buzzing with excitement, as they felt the wet, slick clit of one another rubbing against their own. The lips of their sensitive and throbbing cunts sliding over the other's. It was too much to handle, and even though they both wanted the pleasure to continue, they couldn't hold back.

Molly was the first to cum. She bucked her hips wildly as the orgasm erupted inside of her like a volcano, and the force was enough to send Maggie over the edge a fraction of a second afterwards. Both girls screamed out in rapture as they lost their minds to orgasmic bliss, and collapsed onto the floor, panting and heaving in exhaustion. It was only then that Maggie realised the effects of the incense had completely dissipated, and a wave of irresistible exhaustion spread over her mind and body.

Molly, using the last vestiges of her strength, crawled on top of Maggie, and collapsed; face down, half on top of her, half next to her, so that her lips were resting next to Maggie's ear.

"I've been dreaming about fucking you ever sense we first met." And with that, Molly drifted off into unconsciousness.

Maggie was in shock. Was that for real, or was that just the endorphins of the incense talking. She lay there with her best friend. Their sweat and sex soaked bodies sticking to each other. Their hair tangled, and their chests heaving into one another's.

The exhaustion was too much to resist. Maggie couldn't think. She couldn't find the strength to think about what had just happened. All she could manage, right before sleep took her, was one last thought.

"Well today certainly took an unexpected turn."

And with that, Maggie joined Molly in a deep, satisfying sleep.