The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 04

Story Info
The Girl's are starting to get friendly, Pauline shows all.
10.2k words
4.62
11.9k
12

Part 4 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is owning the fourth chapter of my first story submission, and while I hope you enjoy it for what it is, I am welcoming all feedback, both critical and constructive. My goal is to improve as a writer, so If you wish to continue this story, please let me know.

I want to Thank Driven2Read for helping with Beta Reader, Proofreading, and some editing.

Chapter 4

Tim is waking up feeling his morning wood. There is a difference, and it is feeling warm and damp.

His eyes were not open yet, but the feeling with a sensation this good, and this early in the morning hours, what male would want to wake. He realized he simply must open his eyes to see who is giving him this fantastic feeling.

He slowly opens his eyes, looks down and notices a very sexy Tammy staring back at him. This woman has that devilish look in her eyes; She lies at the foot of his bed, stretched out and looking very erotic.

With those big eyes staring at him and a tongue licking his hard dick, she says, "You told Sarha to tell us, you would see us in the early morning. It's morning."

"So, I did. Great morning to you as well. Would this be a wake-up call, or are you here for your breakfast?" Tim inquires as he was placing two pillows at the back of his head.

"Well, you're awake, are you not? I need a big breakfast this morning. Do you think you have something exceptional for me? I do hope it will be yummy." asks Tammy

Tim replied, "With your help, I think we can whip something up." Tim, a grin on his lips.

Tammy replied, "I've got my hands full at this moment, but they both are willing to help whip something up. It could be fun."

Tammy using her tongue on Tim's cock, making it come to full firmness, like a sleeping giant awakening from its long sleep. She licked the underside, starting on the base and moving up from that point. Tim was trying to lay still and keep his hands from her head.

Tammy's eyes sparkled before she opened her mouth wide, taking in the first few inches. Tim groaned louder when she tightened her lips around his cock and started to suck. Her fingers lightly stroked the rest of his length as she went down on him lovingly. She went slow, deliberately licking his shaft in the most pleasurable ways.

While just lying there having to do nothing other than enjoy the exquisitely tight grip around his cock. This incredible female paused on the top of her upstroke, looking him in the eyes again. Her pouting lips were stretched obscenely wide around his girth, but she could still provide an incredibly insistent sucking action.

The beautiful Felidae gazed up towards him, preserving contact with an eye to eye contact as she watched his response to her oral attention.

Confident Tim was looking at her, she winked before beginning again to incredibly pound her face onto his cock faster than he thought Felidaely possible. They maintained eye contact as she worked his shaft with her mouth, throat, and tongue. Tim swore her eyes smiled when he groaned, "Oh fuck, Tammy, you're making me cum! " His white lava shot from his cock with more force than ever before! Tammy was a woman possessed as she grabbed his ass with her hands, so she had more leverage, so she might be able to suck him even harder than before.

Finally, Tim's orgasm abated, and he collapsed back onto the bed, struggling for breath. He had never cum that hard before, not even close. With almost a purr, Tammy let his deflating cock slip from her mouth with a wet plop, a string of cum temporarily extending the link between his glans and her lips.

As Tammy rose to her feet, she exclaimed, "my goodness, Tim, you're cum tastes sensational!" By then, she was between his legs at the edge of the bed, where she stroked his cock using both hands then taking his cock in her left hand. "Oh, your cock is still hard as a rock! I cannot believe I am going to do this. Still, I am so horny," Tammy then quickly climbed onto the bed, pulled her panties off, and straddled him before sticking the cock in her opening. " it's so BIG!" she screamed as her hips dropped, and about four inches of his eight-inch cock forced its way into her hot and steamy cunt.

Her body shuddered above him before she lifted a couple of inches and then dropped back down, yelling, "Oh, my fucking god, it's tearing me apart! But it feels so good." Tammy was supporting herself by clenching her fists then leaning onto his chest with her arms locked as her knees clamped tight against his hips. After about a minute had passed, she sighed out in relief, saying, "Finally," she had opened enough for him. Slowly her hips started lifting slightly before settling back onto him. Over and over, she moved in this manner until she groaned, "Your cock is so big. I can't believe it took this long to fit you inside me." Saying this, she closed her eyes and joyously settled her pussy onto his purple cock. She did not stop until every inch of his eight inches was encased in her sumptuous cunt!

She had finally gotten her breath back and lifted, saying, "Tim, roll us over and fuck me senseless. I want you to fuck the shit out of me, and don't you stop until I feel you shooting your spunk into my pussy." Tim, no dummy, immediately rolled them over and started fucking her.

Turning her over without slipping out. Tim started pulling out, just leaving the head inside her very warm, wet pussy. Placing his left hands on her round hips, grabbing the tail with his right hand, and holding it out of the way. He moved her tail to the right, her head went left. Hearing a soft purr, she was now pushing back harder with her ass. Tim was trying something new for him. Never had he fucked a Felidae; the tail was a fascinating way to enjoy sex. You sometimes pull on the female's hair, but here you pull on her tail. He started moving the tail all around, pulling, sometimes, lifting straight up and pulling at the same time. Kept pushing his dick in and out slowly. Thinking, 'Dick 9 inches long, 4 and a half inches wide and more sperm.' Tim just kept the in and out motion going, sometimes slow, other times fast and hard. He was feeling outstanding about himself.

Even though her pussy is tighter than any he had fucked before, it took longer to fuck her, enjoying even more than he ever had before he felt his second cum of the day approaching. On the other hand, his horny Felidae had shaken through about four powerful climaxes, and he does not know how many minor ones. "Oh my god, Tim, I can feel you growing inside of me! Please give it to me! " Tammy said.

Tim pumped cum into her, again and again. It was obvious the way he was holding himself stiff, pushing hard into her, that he was having an orgasm. Imagining sperm spurting directly into her womb set her off again. A small aftershock of an orgasm vibrated through her body.

"Oh my god, Tim, I thought you had fucked me to death! Shit. You can fuck me anytime you want." Tammy said with a seductive voice.

After both had time to recuperate, Tammy retrieved her bra and panties and headed back to her Quarters, sneaking into her room and seeing Tabitha is still asleep. Tim hit the shower. After getting dressed for the day, he headed to the Officer's Lounge.

Tim grabbed a coffee from the automatic food dispenser and walked to a chair. "Sarha, Is everything OK this morning?" Tim asked. He sat down, was Thinking. 'If this is the way each day will start, I'll be in heaven or Hell. I wonder how Tabitha feels about Tammy and Me having sex?

Sarha said, "Everything is going OK this morning. Is there anything special you need to have done this morning?"

"No, just going to sit here for a little while and relax."

When he woke up, two and a half hours had gone by; Tabitha had just completed getting a perfect breakfast. "Something smells nice," said Tim.

Tammy sleepily stumbled into the room and walked over to the automatic food dispenser to get herself a coffee to help her wake up. She had put back on the bra and panties, along with a robe.

Tabitha turned in Tammy's direction, noticing how she appears, asking, "My God, are you all right, sis?" she still had her coffee in her hands and moving towards Tammy.

Tammy looked at her and gave a soft chuckle as her eyes went to Tim and Tabitha before saying, "Yes, I'll be fine. I'm just having a powerful reaction to something I had earlier this morning!"

Tim, now thoroughly awake, attempting to change the subject, "Sarha, how is our guest doing this morning?"

Sarha replied, "Tim, I believe she is going to come around later today. I will let you know."

Tim was sitting at the table with Tabitha and Tammy having breakfast. He is thinking about Tammy and, earlier, starting to shift around in his chair. His dick started to grow. These nerves were getting the best of him. He had to do something about this morning but did not want to hurt anyone's feelings.

Putting his coffee down because his hands felt like they were shaking. His nerves were horrible. Tim's thinking, 'All the time in the military, I was never this nervous.' "Ladies..." he said, and both girls looked up at him expectantly.

I have something I need to tell you both. "I don't really like sneaking around, so at this point, here it is. Tammy came to my room, and we had sex." Tim felt a little better, not much, looking at both girls' faces. Tammy's face was all smiles, Tabitha was a shocked look.

Tammy was looking at her sister with a big smile. "It was great and so filling," she replied.

Tabitha, looking at both of them, got up and ran out of the room. She was starting to cry.

Tim started to move to follow Tabitha when Tammy put her hand on his shoulder, saying, "You stay here, this is my fault, let me talk to her." She walked out of the room, following Tabitha.

Tabitha ran into their room, collapsing on the bed, feeling confused and upset. Tammy came into the room right behind her and plops down on the bed beside her sister. She wrapped her arms around Tabitha. Both sisters were now sitting there holding each other.

Tammy said, "Tabitha, I'm sorry, I did not think about how you would feel when Tim said we had sex. I gave him a blowjob. Just like at the lake, it felt just as good. I enjoy oral sex with Tim. His dick just fits everywhere, exactly right. But after the blowjob, I just needed him inside of me."

Tabitha confirmed, "Tammy, I am not angry with you; it just you are more straightforward than me. Sometimes I wish I were more like you. That way, I could enjoy more of life. I worry too much about the little things; I need to know how and when to relax.

Tammy reassured Tabitha, "You can relax with Tim; if he bites, it will only be a teasing one. If he does bite, tell him to nibble on the nipple's, it is more fun."

Tabitha said, "I could never do something like that, even though it sounds sexy. It's just not me." She starts to dry her eyes and turns to smile at Tammy.

Tammy states, "Tabitha, you can go back in there and act as nothing happened. That is the way Tim will be acting. On the other hand, you can go back in, walk up to Tim, kiss him, then reach down, take hold of his dick, and start playing with it."

Tabitha replied, "I just wish I could. What if I give him a blowjob, and he doesn't like the way I do it? He tells me, I am a lousy cocksucker! That would make me feel even worse."

Tammy said, "Tell you what, go back in there, see how Tim reacts to what just happened. If he doesn't say anything, that's OK. If you start to play around with him, he decides he doesn't want you, and you don't like it and want to leave, we'll leave as soon as our ship is fixed? OK!"

Tabitha replied, "Tammy, you like it here, and you will have sex with Tim. I can't do that to you. I'll go back and see how things turn out." Tabitha gets up and starts for the door, turning to see if Tammy is coming too.

Tammy said, "Go ahead, I'll be there shortly," Still sitting on the bed. Tammy thinks, 'I'll give them about half an hour before I show up. Maybe something will happen.'

Tabitha returns to the Officers Lounge taking her time, Thinking, 'Is this the right thing to do? Yes, I want to be with Tim, but I do not wish for Tim to leave Tammy. Hopefully, he can have the opportunity to enjoy both of us."

Tim was sitting in the room for a while, just sitting there thinking, 'Did I make a mistake saying something? Maybe I should keep my big mouth shut.'

It was about half an hour since the two girls had left, and Tim began to think maybe something is wrong.

Tabitha was walking back into the room, looked at Tim. She had a half-smile on her face, walking over to him and setting down.

"Tabitha, are you OK?" Tim asked her.

"Tim, she is my sister. I cannot stay mad at her. Besides, she was only doing what I wanted to do myself," Tabitha mumbled.

Tim got up and opened his arms. Tabitha jumped up and ran to his arms; he gave her a warm embrace before giving her a long deep passionate kiss.

Tabitha breaking the kiss and leaning back, "Now remember to share. We both want a nice breakfast sometime during the day." she said naughtily

Tim said with a chuckle, "I will remember that." Tim feeling Tabitha's warm body and her tits pressing into him, his dick started to enlarge. Thinking the micro-nano-bot's will have to start working, He needed his dick to be big enough to fill Tabitha's mouth for her enjoyment.

Tabitha gradually dropped to her knees, her hands progressively undoing Tim's pants and freeing his rapidly increasing cock size. Tabitha said in a throaty seductive voice, "I would love to have your cock inside my mouth!" By then, she could no longer speak because her lips wrapped all around his mushroom head and sucked upon it.

Tabitha had both hands on his shaft and pulling off him momentarily to say, "Oh Tim, you have a big, hard cock!" Then she was silenced by her getting his cock back into her wet hot mouth.

Tim's hands remained on top of her head when abruptly, she forced her head forward and took nearly all his shaft into her mouth. "Oh shit, Tabitha, that feels so good!" He shouted as his hips began moving on their own. Tabitha was bobbing deep onto his shaft as his hips began pumping his cock further and further into her incredible mouth. "Ooh fuck!" He cried as she suddenly pushed hard, and his cock slid entirely into her mouth and into her throat!

A few minutes of this, Tabitha pulled off him and licked her lips before rolling her jaw to stretch it. "That thing is huge! I cannot believe how good it feels inside my mouth. I thought it would hurt or be uncomfortable, but it is not at all! I enjoy the way you are making it fit." She smiled and took him back into her mouth. This time she just never stopped! His hips lurched in surprise when she settled right down, pressing her nose deep into his pubic hair. Tabitha was sucking powerfully on him as her tongue danced on his underside.

She pulled off and quickly said, "Oh my god, your cock feels so good in my throat!" Then down she went again, sucking and slurping on his shaft frantically.

Tabitha had been sucking on him as she desperately sought out his seed.

She tore her head from his cock, screaming out, "Oh god, Tim, I'm getting ready to cum, yes! Tim, would you cum in my mouth! I want to get a taste of you, feeling your cock shooting off in my mouth!"

She looked up and into his eyes before hers glazed over, and her body shook as she came from her efforts on his cock. Her throat massaged the first two ropes of cum from him before Tabitha pulled back and took his next five blasts into her mouth. Each explosion of cum forced her cheeks to swell before she hastily swallowed his special sauce just before he flooded her mouth again.

Finally, he stopped jerking his hips, and his cock stopped throbbing in her mouth.

Tabitha looked up into his eyes, and slowly, very slowly, she pulled her mouth from his shaft. Her tongue slithered on his underside. He slipped from her talented mouth. "Wow, that was fucking unbelievable, Tim! I love your cum!" She kissed his tip and jerked his cock, somehow finding another dribble of cum that she greedily licked up. "Your cock felt better in my mouth. Are you making it memorable for me?

She raised, standing, and moved back, looking down at her mid-section; it was sticking out a bit. She was wrapping her arms all around Tim and holding him. "Tim, I hope this was no mistake, and I hope all three of us will remain together."

Tim was moving away from Tabitha and placing his dick back into his shorts and yanking up his trousers. "I believe I will be able to work together with both of you. You are both beautiful women. I think we will have a whole lot more fun."

About that time, Tammy walks back into the Officer's lounge. "Did I miss anything?"

Tabitha walks over to her and gives her a very sexy and deep kiss, sliding her tongue into Tammy's mouth. Holding it there for a minute and pulling back and smiling.

With a broad smile on her face, Tammy says, "Is that Tim I'm tasting on those sweet lips?"

Tabitha was shaking her head, YES!

Two sets of doe eyes looked up at him adoringly, and they sighed happily together. Both were heading to him and into his arms. Tammy said, "I think we are in for some good time fun!"

Sarha said, "Tim, please come to the bridge. We are close to the asteroid belt."

Tim and the two girls head towards the bridge and taking their places. Tim asked, "Sarha, how do we go about mining our Kirenium?"

Sarha states, "I am, now programming the bots to mine only the Kirenium ore. Once I have that finished, then sending them down to the asteroid, they will start mining. We will see how long it takes to mine the first ton. That will tell us how long it will take to mine 10 tons."

Tim looking at the girls, "I want a scan of this system, Sarha, have you been here in the past? If not, we will send out our probes?"

Sarha replied, "No, I have not yet been here, Will send out our 50 probes like always."

Tammy was saying, "I will start the scanning of the system now. Will be checking for any signs of ships."

Tim said quietly, "Tabitha, when the bots get to the asteroid-belt, I would like to keep a visual on them. Could you bring that up on the Main viewscreen, please?"

The 50 probes sent out, and now the bots heading to the asteroid-belt. Tim and the girls just sat back to watch. The bots would mine only the Kirenium ore. The bots took about an hour to mine the first ton. Sarha brought back the first bots to unload their load while sending out the second group. Sarha stated, "It will take about another 9 hours, Tim. If you and the ladies want to do something else, I'll keep track of the things should anything comes up. I'll let you know."

Tim and the two girls headed for the Officer's Lounge. Sitting around, the girls tried a MaiTai's Drink. The two girls like the taste of the stuff. Tabitha and Tammy were talking about how well Tim performed this morning. Trying to make Tim turn red. Tammy working on her second Drink, wants to dance. Telling Sarha to put on some music to dance to. Sarha play's some hip-swinging music.

Tammy gets up to dance, grabbing Tabitha's hand and asking for her to join.

Tabitha gets up and starts to dance. Tammy, feeling really good, starts to remove her top.

Tammy said, "Tabitha, remove your top! Come on, take it off!" Tammy was moving her hips in time with the music.

Tabitha said, "I don't think so." She looks at Tammy, Tammy smiling, and bumps her head towards Tim. She keeps right on dancing with her sister.

Tammy moved in closer to Tabitha and said, "Sis, let us see some real sexy hip movement from you. Show Tim how you can move, on your feet, and on the bed, make him want to fuck you, now."

Tabitha, now knowing what Tammy was trying to do, understands what she needs to do. She starts really moving the hips and spinning around. She's now getting hot, Off with the top.