The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When I got on board, the man pushed me into a small room; the room was filled with gas, knocking me out. At this time, no one knew I was a shape-shifter. I do not make it known. Individuals look at me, thinking I am a nymph. I am not.

I think it was the next day after we left the station. I am guessing someone at the station is working with the pirates. They were telling them who can do what.

They finely let me out, telling me that I was now a member of their crew. To be treated fairly, do the work, and enjoy life. One week into my trip, one came into my room, tried to have his way with me. I got mad and changed into an enormous animal with long claws and killed him. The rest of the crew, finding out about their fellow crewmember, drugged me. Then placing me in the spacesuit and left me on the station to die.

Tim said, "Sorry to hear all that. Do you remember who you talked to at the station? Maybe we could let the station commander know. If you remember the name, the commander could keep this from happening again and watch for the pirates."

Pauline said, "I will try, but right now. I cannot remember. Sorry!"

Pauline asked, "Captain, what are you going to do with me?"

Tim says, "Please, call me Tim, and for doing with you. That is up to you. We can let you off at our next stop, which is Shayeland Shipyard."

Pauline says, "I do not know anyone on that planet; what would I do, where would I go?"

Tim answers, "Well, you wanted to be on your own! If there is anything we could help you with, just let us know." setting and looking at Pauline without a smile, but thinking it was funny. 'Here is an individual who needs help but will not ask for it.'

"Tim, is there any way I might stay on this ship for a little while longer?" asks Pauline.

Tim exclaimed, "If that is what you want, It's OK with me. But what are you going to do? You cannot just sit around doing nothing."

"Tim, I will do anything, except be your sex toy, to help around the ship," states Pauline.

"I think we can work around those limits and find you something to do. And I do not need a sex toy! but I think you would be a nice one!"

Pauline, being content, "I know how I look right now, and to some, it's not a nice look. Is there a look you might like more?"

Sarha popped into the conversation, "He likes the way the other girls look. Their Felidae's"

Before Tim could say anything, Pauline changed into a Felidae. "Please, No, the girls will think you are making fun of them. You can stay in any form you want, but that." Tim told her authoritatively.

Pauline asked, "Sarha, do you have images of some of the former female crewmembers?"

Sarha started showing her different former female crewmembers. Pauline looked at them and changed her body to match the image. She was matching the picture but had no clothes, so the body she showed was naked. Tim was pleased with the show, but he remembered earlier the show the two Felidaes put on.

Pauline said, "Tim, stop me when you see one you like, and that's how I will be from now on, but maybe I'll try having clothes on also."

Tim was sitting there watching Pauline change from one female to another, with each one showing Everything they had, his mouth was open a bit, and his eyes were wide open.

Pauline asked, "Sarha, could you help me pick out a new body?"

Sarha replied, "Yes, but how may I help?"

Pauline replied, "You keep track of all individuals on this ship, their health, right. Well, tell me which image makes Tim's heart beats faster, then I have found the right one."

Sarha says, "I can do that." and starts monitoring Tim's reaction.

Pauline changed into about 10 to 15 female images of the former crewmembers, waiting a few seconds, before looking in Sarah's direction, Sarha shaking her head NO. Changes to the next one.

Pauline changes to shoulder-length black hair, height 5 foot 6 inches, chest 36 C, pussy clean-cut, long slender legs, and soft tan skin. Her face was soft with a warm smile.

Sarha hollered with delight, "We must have a winner, Pauline."

Pauline stop her changing and turned around so Tim could see her backside. She had a nice rounded but firm ass. She turned back around, looking at Tim. "So, you like this image, I think I'll keep it. Then."

Tim thought, 'if she was not a sex toy, she sure is a hell of a sexy tease.' His dick was starting to enlarge by itself. "Pauline, please go get some garments on before I get myself into trouble."

Sarha said to Pauline, "Walk this way, lady, and we're going to put some movement in it. It will enable you to see how it will influence Tim when you walk. I'll show you to your new quarters. They are right down the hall from him."

Pauline, a smile on her face, walking along with one-foot stepping in front of the other, making her hips move even more incredibly, "Sarha, do you think I overdid it?"

Sarha replied, looking back over her shoulder at Tim, "No, it was all in fun, and Tim is a man. He will have that look each time he sees you, Now."

Sarha was showing Pauline to her quarters, telling her about the Living area. There were three rooms: Main Living Area, Bedroom, and full-size Bathroom.

Walking into the main living area, on the right side wall is the Dining area. Left side near the door, living area with chairs and end tables, the far left wall is a food dispenser. Across the room on the far wall, two doors, one on the right leads to the bedroom, the other leads to the full-size bathroom and other items.

Walking into the bedroom on the right is a large double bed. To the left are the Walk-in closet and storage cabinet. A door at the far left side leads to the bathroom. In the bathroom is a large bathtub/shower.

Sarha said, "Pauline, the machine inside of the closet door is a designer machine. Just type in your new figure and pick a style; it will make your new clothes. Add many colors and styles; you will find a full closet before you go to bed."

**

Tim was returning to the bridge with a half-hard dick. Tim thought, 'He will be in big trouble, three females, all sexy and wanting to tease me. Some days it just does not pay to get out of bed.' Tim now, headed for his seat on the bridge, seeing Tabitha and Tammy giving him a smile. Tim was thinking, 'OK, they're going to start something, I just know it.'

Tabitha asks, "Tim, where is Pauline? Why didn't she come back out with you? Is she in there trying to come down, after your little talk? Or did you have a large long talk?"

Tim said, grinning back at them, "All right, you two, cut it out. She would like to have modified into a Felidae, but I talked her out of that."

Tabitha states, "Why not? That would give us an all Felidae team. Three Felidaes to one human male. Not bad odds. We could have had a three-way Felidae tag-team orgy, and you could have been the trophy."

Tammy said, "The champion gets him, and the remaining two get to hold the boobies prize."

Tim, all kidding aside, "What did Pauline decide on?"

Tim, still thinking about Pauline's image, "You will just have to wait to see."

A few minutes later, Sarha coughed lightly, everybody looked to the door. "Again, ladies, May I present Pauline!" Pauline walked into the room; she now had black hair, shoulder-length, 5 foot 6 inches, chest 36 C, long slender legs, and soft tan skin; she was wearing a white T-shirt with no bra, pink shorts.

Tammy was smiling at her, appreciatively, "You do look a lot different from the first time. And I don't mean that in the wrong way."

Tabitha looking up at her with a grin, "Did Tim have anything to do with the way you look now?"

Pauline exclaimed, "Well, I had Sarha keep track of his heartbeat when it went up, we had a winner."

Tammy said, "I bet when his heartbeat went up, so did something else." Looking at Tim to see if he was turning red.

Tim authoritatively said, "All right, ladies, the fun is over for now. We need to get back to work. Tammy, where are we with our flight plan to Gota-Qota?"

Tammy said, "Course set, and on our way, Be there in one week."

Tim asked, "Tabitha and Tammy, could you please show Pauline around the ship."

Taking Pauline directly to deck 5, the first thing they wanted to show her was the lake. Showing her the beach and then the changing room, Tammy asking, "Pauline, do you like to go swimming? If that is the case, Tim said that he did not worry about if we were swimming topless or not. Just in case if you wanted to swim that way."

Pauline said, "I don't know. First, I will need to get used to this body. I have not had this much top weight in the past." Holding her hands to her breasts and attempting to lift them.

Tammy asked, "Can you make them smaller while you are swimming?"

Pauline stated, "I will have to attempt it before going swimming, though."

Tabitha said, "Well, we haven't got a thing we need to do right now, let's go swimming."

The three girls changed into bathing suits and headed to the lake. Pauline was having a difficult time, with her brand-new tits hopping all over the place. She asked, "Are you sure Tim said we might be able to go, topless?"

Tammy said, "Yes." and took her top off. Also, Tabitha even took her suit down from her tits.

Pauline removed her top, standing there, holding her breasts, just trying to become accustomed to them. Taking a step, and both tits bobbing all around. She ran a couple steps, her tits beating her on the face. She stopped; she thought, 'I'll make them smaller while I swim.' She changed the breast size to A-cups.

They all started for the water and began playing around, laughing, and playing grab-ass.

Tabitha kept getting mugged by the other two because her suit kept sliding down around the knees. She said, "Wait a minute." Everyone stopped to see what she was doing. She removed her whole swimsuit and tossed it on the beach. She was now completely naked.

Tammy looked at Tabitha with a questionable look. "If you can do it, so can I. " stopping and removing her bikini bottoms, throwing them towards the beach, looking over at Pauline, but Pauline already had her swimsuit off.

Now all three girls were nude and having fun, just horsing around. Pauline was saying, "This beach is now clothing, optional."

They played around in the lake for a while. Then went up to the beach and lay down to relax. Getting out of the water, Pauline thought, 'Breast back to 36-C.' Has she was walking with the girls, her breasts grew back to 36-C.

Tabitha asked, "Pauline, what job did Tim give you?" raising up being on her elbows, looking to Pauline.

Pauline states, "Tim, did not say what job title I will have yet!" She said with a thought, "I want to be needed. I used to be a fighter before leaving my homeworld."

Tabitha asked, "What kind of fighter, military, or martial arts?"

Pauline said curiously, "I did train in the military for combat as a special ranger, with all fighting skills."

Tammy asked, "Did they know of your shape-shifter skills?"

Pauline said, "No, I wanted to train like everyone else; if they had known, I might have been trained as a spy."

Tabitha stated, "Well, maybe Tim could use you in the Tactical Department. If there is one."

Pauline asked suggestively, "Do either of you sleep with Tim?"

Tabitha and Tammy looked at Pauline with a big grin, "We both have fun and sex with him, and there is no sleeping with him. If you wish to, you will be the only one, but you can join in if you want."

Looking at both girls, "Don't you get mad or jealous?" asked Pauline. Tammy and Tabitha both shaking their heads, No.

Tabitha states, "No, we're sisters. Besides, Tim is big enough to handle all three of us. And do it two or three times. You'll just have to try him for yourself."

Tammy says, "Tim, kind of grows inside of you, if you know what I mean." Her hands were about 10 inches apart, and a big smile on her face.

Pauline was looking at Tammy's hands and shaking her head. "No way."

Tammy said, "Yes, way. It fills up, just to the point, it feels good in your mouth or pussy. When he comes, it is a tremendous amount."

Tabitha tells Pauline, "so you understand what we mean, Tim has these things in his body. They are responsible for controlling his body. They are referred to as micro-nano-bots. He is just learning how to manage them. He is directing his dick, size, shape, and length. He only has to think about what he intends it to look like, and it turns into that."

Pauline asks, "which makes it fit everyone differently and is different for the mouth and pussy. Right?"

Tabitha said, "You have the right idea now. I have never had a mouth so full of cock and did not gag or choke, but he was just the right size and with great taste."

Pauline says, "And I thought being a shape-shifter was fun. He is better than I am and more satisfying."

Tammy was displaying her claws, coming out of the top of her hands, about one inch long each.

Pauline gazing towards them, said, "Those are deadly, beautiful, but deadly. Why are you showing those to me?"

Tammy was looking sad, "We had been fooling around at the lake, Tabitha and I clawed Tim unbelievably bad, at the same time. We were on him both front and back."

Tabitha asked, "Sarha, do you think you could have the bot named Hey Boy show Pauline the photographs of Tim, Please?"

The bot appears next to Pauline; the picture on the monitor was Tim on the medical bed, with all the claw marks.

Pauline looking at and noticing how terrible Tim's body appeared, said, "He ought to be deceased. But I just saw him."

"That is what the micro-nano-bots are doing for Tim. It will only take a few minutes to repair the damage." Tammy mumbled.

Hey Boy asked, "Ladies, while I'm here, is there anything I can get you? Oh! I see we have a new guest. May I ask your name, please?"

Pauline, with a look of surprise on her face, "I didn't think the bots could talk. But today is a day of surprises. My name is Pauline. Can you make a drink called Shirley Temple? "She was sitting up now, starting to cover herself

Hey Boy said, "Yes, Pauline, I have that Drink, and you do not need to cover yourself. I haven't seen such beauty as you three in over 1,200 years.

Tammy said, "Pauline, Hey Boy and Hey You are the lakes bots. They are here to serve and make all of us women feel good. Hey Boy, three Drinks, Please."

Hey Boy stated, "Three Drinks coming right up. When I say you are beautiful women, that's not a lot of bull, you three are magnificent, and you will drive Tim banana's running around looking like that."

The girls are looking at each other with beaming smiles. "I guess, when a bot makes you a remark like that, it has to mean something. I wonder if we turned him on." Tammy remarked.

Hey Boy returns with the drinks and passes them out. "If you ladies need anything, just call. I'll come running." Hey Boy turns and moves away.

All the girls were lying there, enjoying their Drinks, and relaxing. After another hour or so, Tammy says, "I think it's time to turn in. See you in the morning, Pauline."

They all head to their quarters, Tammy asking, "Tabitha, do we want to sleep next to Tim tonight. We could both sleep there."