The Adventures of Tim Bodge Ch. 06

Story Info
Tim getting to know Tabitha better, Pauline changing body.
6.7k words
4.57
9.6k
10

Part 6 of the 74 part series

Updated 11/22/2023
Created 09/17/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: This is owning the sixth chapter of my first story submission, and while I hope you enjoy it for what it is, I am welcoming all feedback, both critical and constructive. My goal is to improve as a writer, so If you wish to continue this story, please let me know. Note: If you have questions or suggestions. This is a work of fiction. All characters active are of the age of consent. This is a work of fiction Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

I want to Thank Driven2Read and d.forrest3 for helping with Beta Reader, Proofreading, and some editing.

The Adventures of Tim Bodge

By Thodge

Chapter 6

Tim was waking up, discovering the two women in his bed. Tabitha was on his left-hand side and Tammy on his right-hand side. Both had their arms across his body. It was feeling great to have somebody next to him in the early morning hours and raising his head to look around, noticing their clothing all crumpled up adjacent to the bed. Raising the blankets and looking under them, realizing the girls are naked. He got a happy look on his face, and his dick was starting to harden.

It offered Tim a warm and comfortable feeling, knowing the sensation of being next to someone. He was lying there thinking about all that had taken place in the last few days. [ First, Sarha finding him, then the two feline's and now Pauline.] It must mean something.

Tabitha and Tammy both began waking up. Each was looking at Tim, with big, brilliant smiles on their faces. Tabitha said, "I hope you didn't mind us sleeping by your side? We each needed to feel safe and secure. They both curled up into Tim's arms.

Tim, holding both tightly, "It feels nice having someone next to me in the morning, twice as wonderful with both of you." Giving both a tight hug. Tilting over and delivering a quick kiss, but saying, "I think we need to start the day."

Tabitha said, "I suppose you are right; I'll enjoy breakfast in bed." She then sat up in the bed and remove the blankets from Tim's waistline, dragging out his dick from his shorts.

Tim, seeing Tabitha doing this, was surprised. He started to say something, but Tammy putting her own hands to his face and turning it in the direction towards her, giving him a quick kiss. He repositioned the top part of his body towards Tammy and wrapped his arms around her in a huge hug. They kissed for a few minutes without a break.

Tammy was doing a great job of distracting Tim so that Tabitha could have a little more time before Tim could say anything. She was also helping Tabitha; she had one hand on the top of Tabitha's head, pushing it down a little at a time.

This while Tabitha was still working on getting Tim's dick to full erection. She almost had his eight inches standing straight out. she started at the balls, licking and sucking, making sure they were wet. She was working her way up the shaft, giving it a little wet lick along the way as she went, using her mouth and hand in unison to stroke and suck the entire length.

At the head of his dick, she came to a halt. There was some sweet and salted pre-cum, only resting there waiting around for her. Sticking her tongue out and cleaning it off. She then positioned her mouth on the top of his dick, wetting her lips initially, then opened them, sliding them over his dick.

Tabitha was thinking about the last time she and Tim had done this. [ the last time she did This, she was in heat and did not care about anything except herself.] Now, it's more for his enjoyment and pleasure. But she could also enjoy it.

Approximately two inches in her mouth, moving up and down, trying to keep his cock wet and taking a little more each time. She felt she was doing good. Feeling the added weight of Tammy's hand did help a little.

Tim, halting the kissing, turned to take a closer look at Tabitha and feeling she was doing an excellent job. "Tabitha, you don't need to do that?" But setting back and appreciate the great job she is doing, it feels fantastic.

Tammy looking at Tim, "Tim, Tabitha is only doing what our mother told us to do, 'Do not talk with your mouth full.'" She said that with a smile upon her small face. After saying that to Tim, they went back to kissing. Tammy kept Tim's tongue in her mouth. She was sucking on it. She knew she was helping Tabitha because Tim was now manhandling her tit's; she was relishing it very much.

Tabitha practically had the entire dick in her mouth, all the way back to her esophagus, just gagging slightly and started bobbing up and down on Tim's shaft, getting her lips well past halfway. Tammy gently put her hand upon Tabitha's head and encouraged her to keep going deeper on Tim's cock.

Tabitha could now feel Tim's cock in the back of her throat; it feels like he changed it to fit nicely. The smooth in and out motion she was doing felt right to her, and she was starting to get warm. Moving her hand down between her legs and started rubbing the pussy lips. The longer she rubbed, the wetter her pussy. Now both sucking on Tim's dick and rubbing her pussy, Tabitha was getting close; all she needed was two fingers rubbing her G spot at a fast pace and faster movement on Tim's dick.

Tabitha was getting both; Tim started to move his hips in and out of her mouth faster, pounding away at it. He was getting at least slightly closer; he could sense the vibration down to his balls. She was starting to get a lot wetter; there was a puddle right under her pussy, and it was getting bigger, and her fingers were moving quicker. She was trying to get her and Tim off at the same time.

Tim groaned and made one last push into Tabitha's throat; he let go with what felt like a gallon of his hot spunk. Tabitha feeling Tim's hot spunk starting to flow, some straight down her throat, pulling his dick back from her throat for the rest to be deposited in her mouth; once she was satisfied that she'd gotten all Tim had to give her, she released him.

Tim was allowing Tabitha to move back up to the bed's head and into his arms, along with Tammy. Both just lied there with warm smiles on their faces. They all lay there for about 15 minutes, wait for the day to start. "I guess I'll take a shower, do either one of you want to join me?'

Both Tabitha and Tammy turned their faces to him and grinned. Both were moving off of the bed and moving to the shower. Tim following them, looking at their lovely asses and those darling tails. Reaching in and turning on the warm water, having the right temperature. Both girls were in the shower before Tim, starting to lathering-up their hands.

Tim stepped between them; they stated lathering him up, Tammy started from his feet and working up. Tabitha, since she already had worked his lower half, started with his back. There was little playing around, for right now. Then the girls finished, Tim soaped up his hands and went to work on both girls.

Getting out of the shower and drying off. The three moved to the bedroom. Tabitha and Tammy started to their room to get dressed. Tim was watching them leave, watching their tails swing. Asked, "Why is it sometimes your tails move very fast, sometimes not at all, sometimes stick straight up?"

Tabitha turned to look at Tim, and Tammy turned her back to Tim, Tabitha pointing to Tammy's Tail. Tammy's tail was moving fast. Tabitha said, "When the tail is moving like this, it means, That Feline is very happy," Tammy stopped moving her tail, "This means that feline is fine, not happy and not sad," Tammy raised her tail straight up into the air, "This is telling you to put something in here, at this point, Need it HERE AND NOW!" Both girls turned and walked out of the room, tails sticking straight up, their heads turned and looking over their shoulders, smiling with a broad grin, heading to their quarters.

Tim was feeling foolish, but his dick was sticking straight up also. He turned around and started dressing for the day. He put on knee-length shorts and a T-shirt so he could go to the fitness room. Calling Sarha, "If I am needed, I will be in the fitness room for about an hour." Tim then headed to the room.

Sarha activated Mister Muscles so that the fitness room would be ready when Tim got there. Mister Muscles had all the equipment needed for one person. But if the girls showed up, Mister Muscles would get the women's equipment out also. He will be keeping the fitness room in top shape from now on.

**

Tabitha and Tammy were leaving Tim's Quarters, laughing about what just went on. Not thinking about a thing but walking back to their room to get dressed. Pauline came out of her quarters and headed down the hallway to the elevator; she saw Tabitha and Tammy looking ahead. They are in the nude, just walking around. "Why are you two just walking around naked?" Pauline asked.

Tammy said, "We just left Tim's quarters, We spent the night, and Tabitha had Breakfast in bed" They kept right on walking to their quarters, "Do you want to join us?" motioning towards their room.

Pauline felt a little funny about walking in the hallway with two nude women; it is their ship. She thought. They all walked into the XO quarters, Pauline looking around, seeing it was just like the quarters they gave her, except there was a mirror over the bed. She started to laugh, going over to the bed, and lying down, and glancing up.

Pauline asked, "Why do you have a mirror over your bed?" Still lying there looking up. Tammy came over to the bed, lying down beside Pauline and looking up and throwing one arm over Pauline's mid-section.

"That's so I can see what and how you are doing!" Tammy replied. She was not taking her arm off Pauline but had a big smile. "So, what are you going to do today?"

Pauline giggled cutely, removing Tammy's arm from her mid-section, "I think I'll get something to eat and head back to my quarters." This with a sad face. She was starting to get off the bed.

Tabitha asked, "Why, back to your quarters. Why not spend some time with us on the bridge?" Tabitha was walking over to join the other two by the bed. All three girls were standing around while Tammy finished dressing.

Pauline started placing her hands under each tit, "I need time to get used to these. I was flat-chested all my life, and to have this much weight up here, it hurts my back." Her face showed a lot of pain.

Tabitha said, "Tell Tim, About the pain and the reason. He'll let you change; maybe you could start at about A-cup and work up from there in a few weeks." She had an 'I am deeply sorry look on her face.' "I think Tim will understand.

Pauline gasped. "This is what Tim, Thinks is beautiful; I don't want to hurt his feelings. He did save my life." She was still holding her tit's up. She sits down on the bed to relax more.

Tammy said, "Maybe a little thing. What if you changed from flat-chested to C- cup just before you were with Tim, and Then changed back after?" Tammy is now fully dressed and standing beside her sister.

Pauline, with a questionable look, "I think I can try that for today, and see how it works" Getting up, she thinks No tit's; her chest starts getting smaller until there are no tits. Now she thinks, C-cup tits; her chest starts getting more prominent. "I think I can make this work. Thanks." Pauline now has a smile on her face and less pain.

All three girls are now heading up to the Officer's Lounge. Laughing and telling Pauline what she missed last night. Getting to the Lounge and ordering their food and drinks. Setting down, Sarha said, "How are you ladies doing this morning?" She appears standing to their right.

Each girl is telling Sarha, "Doing fine, and everything is wonderful this morning." All were eating and talking about anything and everything.

Pauline asks, "Sarha, you know I will be able to transform into different bodies. Do you have any pictures of various large animals? I mean, one that is ferocious and with huge claws! I want to protect myself the next time."

Sarha curiously said, "I have a lot of pictures of these kinds, from different worlds. I'll have them placed on a portable viewscreen for you. You would be best to use cargo bay two if you are thinking of changing into some of these. I can have a bot name Jerazol in the bay if you need help. For any reason."

Pauline said, "Thanks, I'll head down there in a few." Pauline picked up the viewscreen and turned it on. She saw a lot of animals from different worlds. One was about two feet tall but had razor-sharp teeth. "Sarha, is there any way you might be able to set-up a training area for me?"

Sarha said, "I'll have Jerazol start setting one up; you will be able to change some or all to fit your needs. No Matter What you need, just ask."

Pauline is heading down to cargo bay two to see if she can do what she wants. Thinking,' This may help me be self-protective, and it may even come in handy with being around the girls.'

**

Tim by now on the bridge, verifying what is going on. Sitting there, thinking about the rest of the morning.

Tabitha and Tammy finish off getting dressed and heading to the bridge to see whether something interesting has been happening. Both girls have taken their seats and turn to talk to Tim.

Tammy was talking to Tim about her Navigator license. She has been using the implant to study. She said, "I took the Astro-Navigation exam last night." She gave Tim her ID to check. He turned to the console and scanned her ID. The readout confirms her story.

"Tammy Purrless"

"Cycle 19."

"No outstanding warrants."

"Navigator First Class"

"Diplomatic"

Tim said, "Tammy, it usually takes months of study and years of practical experience to qualify at that high a grade. "This is amazing; I'm so proud of you!" he congratulated her on a job well done.

Tammy says, "It just seems to come easily. It must be the Cerebral implant device that is helping." Tammy sat in her chair, bouncing up and around, and sat down with the most incredible grin. She is so pleased that Tim is so proud of what she has done.

Sarha said, "Now, we have a real first-class Navigator; I will be able to quit my job."

Both Tim and Tammy said, "NO, at the same time. You are the most valuable AI on this ship.

Sarha replied, "With you doing the navigation and Tabitha doing the piloting, I have no job." Sarha is now smiling.

Tim replied, "Sarha, if you quit, who is going to tell the girls what they are doing wrong?" While Tim is walking to his seat. "besides, who will keep the bots in line?"

Sarah reassured, "Tim, the girls seem to be really doing a great job; I guess I'll stay around since I'm stuck in this computer machine." She is now laughing.

**

Down in bay 2, Pauline is looking at some of the pictures Sarha gave her. It's been a long time since she had practiced the art of shape-shifting. The first thing needed to do was undress. She did not want to rip-up her clothes. Removing her clothes and looking around, seeing only the bot named Jerazol.

Jerazol coming over to her, "Is there anything special you need?"

Pauline said, "I'll let you know; right now, I'll just practice changing my shape first." Holding the viewscreen in front of her, seeing the picture of a cat. 'Thinking of the girls,' she started to change. "Jerazol, can you get me a mirror or something to reflect my image, Please?"

Jerazol rushed off, coming back with a 6-foot mirror, placing it down in front for Pauline to see herself.

Pauline seeing what she looked like, she was thinking of Tammy; she appeared to be an identical twin. Thinking, 'Tammy and me, could have fun with Tabitha, playing around.' While in Tammy's shape, she pulled out her claws, moving around and clawing at things. 'I think she really could hurt someone with these things!'

Moving on, she saw a picture of an animal. It was about six-foot-tall, had four arms, the head had a beaked. She thought about the animal and started to change. It took a few minutes to change. Thinking 'This is where I need the practice; I need to change within a few seconds. If it takes a minute to change, they or I could be dead.'

For the next few hours, Pauline practiced changing into a little monkey.

**

Tabitha was leaving the bridge heading to the firing range. She was thinking, 'I need more practice, but I will use a more powerful weapon. Getting to the firing range, and "Sarha, I need your help."

Sarha appearing right beside Tabitha, "How may I be of help?"

Tabitha was telling her what she wanted.

Sarha was asking Tabitha to follow her. She led her to the Armory. Showing Tabitha a few new weapons. Here is a heavy pistol, Laser pistol, Neutron blaster, broad muzzled auto shotgun, Laser rifle, Neutron rifle, assault rifle, and Tachyon Rifle.

Tabitha asked, "How come so many different weapons?" Standing around with an astonished expression on her face.

Sarha replied, "Being around so many different worlds, picking up a weapon from those species, just made sense." Sarha is turning around to look at the weapons, telling. "Some of these weapons cannot be fired inside of a ship; they will blow a hole in the wall."

Tabitha asked, "Which one will I need to fire next?" waiting for Sarha to point out the right one. Sarha pointed to the assault rifle. Tabitha was picking it up and checking the safety first. Tabitha remembering her safety training. Getting everything she needs from the Armory and heading to the firing range. Getting ready to fire.

Sarha said, "Stop. Before you fire, remember the other weapon's kick; well, this one will kick about the same. Also, remember to start with single shots first."

Tabitha said, "Thanks," getting into the standing position and ready to fire, Bracing herself. Firing the shot, not feeling the kick as bad as she figured. Now ready for her target practice. She practiced with single shots for a while and switched over to three-shot. She was now set to practice whenever.

**

Tim was making a call to an old friend, Lieutenant Colonel Jim Timberside. He is the purchasing agent for the military at Shayeland Shipyard. Using the Secured Channel robust universal communication Relay. It only took a few minutes to connect.

"Colonel Timberside Office, this is Lieutenant Bill Wellington speaking. How may I help you?' He said. He is looking straight into the viewscreen.

Tim said, "This is Colonel Tim Bodge, retired. I wish to talk to Colonel Jim Timberside, Please."

Bill asked, "What is it about, Sir? If I may ask?"

"I am an old friend from the army," Tim replied.

"Please, hold." Bill was placing the connection on hold. Buzzing the Colonel, "Sir, there is a gentleman named Colonel Tim Bodge Retired on the line. Wants to talk with you."

Colonel Jim Timberside said, "Put him through," Colonel Jim Timberside is sitting at his desk performing some correspondence

Looking into the monitor, "Tim, we were led to believe you were deceased, glad that you're not, at this time exactly how are things going?"

Tim replied, "Well, it's been an interesting four weeks. First, I was placed into an escape pod, picked up by a ship, saved three females, mined ten tons of Kirenium, and killed ten stone spiders. That's it in a nutshell!'

The Colonel said, "You have been out of the service for only two months, not a bad start. Appears to be retirement is a good thing for you."

Tim replied, "I just wanted to relax and travel."

The Colonel said, "Well, you have been traveling, haven't you? Tim, we've known each other too long, just call me Jim." He was making a smiling face and laughing at Tim.

Tim asked, "I have a question, is there something going on out here that I should know about?"

Jim asked, "What makes you ask that?" the Colonel currently possesses an odd look on his face.

12