The Adventures of UltraPussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,136 Followers

Laci looked in the mirror, she first turned to the side, then bent over to see if her butt would come out of the skirt, before taking her hands and pushing up her boobs. She thought she looked really good and the fit was fantastic. It was comfortable and sexy as heck. Her boobs looked huge but supported nicely. While Dek watched her primp, he had a gleam in his eye when she lifted both arms above her head and flexed like a true powerful superhero.

She was believing in herself, smiling in the mirror and smirked, "You are one sexy super chic! Look out world, you don't want to mess with me." She then giggled as she amused herself, "A super chic who has powers in her pussy. I want to use them to help mankind. Look out world, here I come!"

Dek was standing behind her, mesmerized by her beauty, her new found confidence, sexiness, and her strength. He was under her spell like a schoolboy with a crush on his teacher. Laci was now in full lust mode as she turned to face Dek, before moving in for a large kiss. Dek was sporting the biggest hard-on of his life. His pants could barely contain his erection. It was raging for this beautiful being whom he had created. Laci took the back of his head, then planted a second kiss that caused him to groan inside her mouth. When she probed his mouth with her tongue, he nearly orgasmed in his pants!

She needed him and was going to have him, even inside this family bathroom at the shopping mall. She broke her mouth free, before moving her hand to the top of his head. Of course with her new strength, had no trouble pushing him down to his knees before pressing his face to her crotch up under her skirt. The smell of her smooth pussy lips through her silky thong was more than Dek could take. He first nuzzled her slit through the panties while wrapping his hands around the back of her thighs for support. They were so hard and her pussy had already dampened her panties even before his mouth was applied.

Laci moaned and even closed her eyes while keeping her hand on top of Dek's head. Just as she was getting close to orgasm, the mood was ruined when a knock at the bathroom door startled them.

"Laci, are you ok in there?" Suzy's muffled voice could be heard from behind the door.

Dek had slid her panties to the side and now his tongue had dipped inside her flowing sex causing Laci to twitch before answering in a calm voice, "Yes. We are fine. Almost done."

"Ok, please hurry up. I have had to tell several people the bathroom is occupied," Suzi responded.

Dek was in heaven as he ate Laci's pussy. He also kept switching back and forth between kissing and even licking her inner thighs when he would take a break from her slit. Those same inner thighs that could crush coal into diamonds and tanks into hunks of metal! When Dek switched back to her pussy, Laci displayed her power by clamping her labia closed on his tongue like a steel trap. He tried to speak but sounded like someone who had put their tongue on a frozen pole.

"I think it's time for you to stop. You are going to fuck me now. When I let you up, take your pants off and lets do this," Laci ordered.

Her blunt language heightened his excitement. The thought of him about to fuck a real Supergirl who could perform stupendous feats had him almost cumming on the spot! She didn't have to tell Dek twice. Laci unclamped her mighty lips and Dek stood up, quickly removing his clothes. The feeling of Dek obeying her command, immediately had her pussy so energized, it needed to be filled. His 6 ½ inch thick, circumcised cock was leaking precum. Dek had waited his entire life for this opportunity. He was a virgin because he was married to his work. His research meant everything to him. He was truly saving himself for the right girl. That time was now and at that moment, it didn't matter she was 40 years his junior, he knew it felt right and he was ready.

Laci took off her thong and handed it to Dek. The crotch was wet and he inhaled her scent. He was on fire as was Laci. She needed him now and he needed her as well. She hopped up on the sink and spread her legs. Dek approached but even though he 6'3" the sink sat just a little too high for him to reach her properly.

Laci leaned forward, grabbed Dek by his ass cheeks with a single hand and lifted him up to the proper height. Her strength was already being utilized as she placed his cock head inside her opening before pulling him forward, completely impaling herself on his dick. They both gasped as Laci manipulated his hips in and out like she was masturbating with her own personal dildo. Dek was now an object that Laci was using and he didn't mind one bit.

She fucked herself with Dek's hard cock as he leaned in for a kiss. Laci locked her mouth to his but their heavy panting made it difficult to breathe. The feeling of his cock sliding along her squeezing and coaxing inner pussy walls was amazing. The fact she needed his spunk to become strong was making him delirious for her magnificent body, so filled with lust and desire for her. Laci knew this and relished in it, smiling to herself and giggling all the while. She was a true sex goddess!

Dek unlatched their mouths before whispering, "Oh Laci, you don't know how long I've waited for this. You are the girl of my dreams and I have loved you ever since I saw you in the first episode of Supergirl. I'm not going to last long. It feels amazing!"

Laci looked Dek in the eyes, "You have created me, now it's time to consummate our brief relationship. Cum inside my pussy. Let it go. Fill me up with your seed. Do it! Be the first one to make me powerful!"

Dek was feeling the fleshy, velvet folds of a girl's vagina for the first time in his 60 years on earth. He could not hold out any longer before yelling, "Oh my! Here it comes! Oh! Oh yea! Aughhhh! Aughhh!"

Dek's loud voice echoed throughout the bathroom while allowing the outsiders, including Suzy to hear what was taking place. His cock expanded and exploded with the force of a hurricane into her, years of celibacy being relieved and releasing six decades of pent up virility into her squeezing and twitching pussy! Waves of his hot cum just kept spurting into her and she loved knowing it would give her unmeasurable might and strength! She then wrapped her thigh high boots up around his lower back, squeezing her inner thighs against his hips as if to milk all the fluid from his body. Dek's prediction was correct. Laci's vagina had secreted an enzyme that was absorbed through his ejaculating cock, causing him to release a large amount of sperm without stopping.

Dek was shaking as Laci held him tight, while levitating at least six inches off the ground. He wasn't just cumming in her, she was taking it from him! A man usually has a five to eight second orgasm but Dek came for over 45 seconds. Laci's body had indeed created a physiological way of extracting the much needed semen to increase her powers. Dek felt it possible for her powers to be transferred to him or so he fantasized.

With all the noise in the bathroom, several people began to flock around Suzy outside the door. Nobody knew if someone was in severe pain or pleasure from within. Laci released Dek as he landed on his feet with a loud thud. His cock was spent, with Laci's juices causing it to glisten in the overhead light. Dek was so drained and weak, he stumbled back and leaned against the wall before sliding down, mumbling to himself.

Laci hopped down and adjusted her skirt. If a guy had cum that much into a vagina, it should have been running down her inner thighs but her pussy had absorbed it. She was already feeling more powerful. She was about to go and be the supergirl she was destined to be.

Before opening the door, Dek was still mumbling which quickly turned into legible conversation, "Oh, Laci. That was amazing. Thank you babe! Your pussy was so smooth. Oh fuck, it was so tight and just...amazing. No wait, it was ultra-amazing! Go my Supergirl."

Laci loved that word and it gave her a great idea for a name before she grinned, "Supergirl was cancelled. Call me Ultrapussy!"

Laci opened the door with the disheveled Dek sitting on the tile. Everyone gasped and didn't know what to expect. Here was Laci dressed in a black and silver, sleek superhero suit which looked more like a dominatrix rather than a heroine's outfit. She looked so tight, trim and smiling in such a sexy fashion. While waiting for an explanation that never came, each person's mouth was hanging open. A few cocks stirred as well and she smiled while noticing. Her pussy tingling with anticipation of what lied ahead. She knew she could always have her way now and be in total control.

Laci scanned the crowd, took Suzy by the hand before speaking, "Excuse me people, we are leaving and all you boys better get ready because Ultrapussy is now here!"

They walked outside together while Suzy was completely curious, "Did you just fuck that...stranger in the bathroom? Did I hear right? And where did you get that ridiculous outfit? It looks like your boobs are about to explode out of it."

While Suzy bombarded Laci with questions, they eventually reached the open air before Laci finally responded, "Ok, ok. Just listen for a minute and I will explain."

When Suzy stopped talking, Laci wrapped her arms around her, bent her knees and bolted for the sky to the screaming Suzy. Laci's transformation was complete! The girls were flying through the air overtop the streets and even though Laci's balance wasn't perfected, they soon were getting pretty good buzzing around the sky together. The girls were in disbelief, yet accepted the reality that Laci would no longer be the same person and was a genuine super person.

The next four days, Laci would dawn her costume and use her newfound powers to travel all over the country, helping where help was needed. Whether it was lifting a fallen sign, or pulling the door off an automobile accident to save the passenger, she was making a difference in society. People began to take notice, she was becoming a celebrity. Several news channels were granting her media coverage as she would perform acts of strength for the cameras. Her name quickly moved across Facebook and other social media outlets.

Laci's vagina was starting to tell her something. It needed power, making Laci incredibly horny. With all her newfound status, she had completely forgotten about needing to recharge. On the fifth day, she noticed her flying power was much slower and jerky. She wanted to tell Dek that his calculations were correct but he had already gone back to Australia. Thank goodness he had given her his cell number and address. She was going to pay him a visit after she had gotten some cock.

She knew right where to go. Laci waited until evening, put on her Ultrapussy black and silver garb and landed on campus of a neighboring university. The first fraternity house that was rocking was Phi Delta Theta. With the music pumping, crowds of people laughing, drinking, and thoroughly enjoying themselves, Laci approached the front door. Wanting to make a statement entrance, Laci lifted her high heeled boot and with a swift kick, the huge, oak front door went crashing down to the floor. The music stopped and all heads turned her way.

First there were gasps and murmurs before the comments began to pour out, "Look, it's that hot super chic girl," and "It's her! It's that fuckin smokin hot bitch we have been seeing on tv," and "Look at those legs, no forget the legs, look at those huge tits, aren't those amazing?"

In seconds, everyone was gathering around Laci to talk, ask questions, and just wanting to be near her. She even drank a couple of wine coolers and lifted up 10 guys at one time as a party trick. After an hour or so, everyone was getting comfortable with Laci and thought it so cool to be partying with Ultrapussy.

Laci needed what she came to collect. She needed cum and was going to extract as much as she could. Her lust was out of control and even though she knew she probably wouldn't find any virgins, the sheer quantity of sperm would work just fine.

Laci stopped the music and had everyone gather around before standing on a coffee table to get above the crowd, "Boys, I need dick and I need it soon. Who has a bedroom I can use?"

Her blunt language and demanding nature had all just about cumming on the spot. Several people almost fainted with the sheer eroticism of it all. The excitement also caused the noise level to rise in the room before one of the guys shouted overtop the talking, "You mean one of us gets to fuck you tonight?"

"No that is not what I mean at all. What I'm saying is ALL of you are GOING to fuck me tonight," she snapped back confidently among even louder chatting before adding, "There will be no condom use! So whose room are we using?"

When entering with the first guy, the room smelled of incense and was a typical fraternity house bedroom. There was a perfect ottoman rectangular footstool covered in cloth, sitting in front of the chair. Laci moved it in front of the room and after slipping her thin, sheer, white thong, down her leather boots, she hopped up on the stool. Laci was on her knees, lifted her skirt so it rested up on her ass, exposing her smooth, shaved pussy for the sexy Indian guy Tosh to mount. Tosh had seen one of her Supergirl movies and couldn't believe she was now invited to fuck the sexy girl from tv.

In no time, his clothes were cascaded on the floor and he was holding her hips, pumping like he had never pumped before. Even though she felt each guy would be able to cum quickly, she also knew that it could take hours extracting all this sperm. She needed to be efficient. Laci's powers originated in her vagina, fueled by her reproductive system so she was able to now contort, dilate, stretch, liquify, squeeze, heat, cool, among other qualities with her pussy alone.

While Tosh grunted and humped, Laci squeezed her pussy tight around his tool and when she warmed it up another five degrees, the velvety softness made him scream out in ecstasy while depositing his sperm deep in her belly. When Tosh started cumming, Laci also had a powerful orgasm causing her pussy to twitch and extend Tosh's orgasm, producing a minutes worth of ejaculation just as she had done with Dek.

When Tosh's 60 seconds of pure ecstasy stopped, he pulled his 7 inch cock out and immediately sat down on the floor like the life had been completely milked from his balls, rendering him paralyzed.

"Oh fuck! I can't even describe that! I have never cum that long and hard in my life! Look, my knees are shaking!" Tosh gasped.

Laci also hadn't cum that strong before and was panting when she giggled, "Get yourself together and send in the next guy."

One by one, a guy would come in, drop his pants, and fuck Laci doggie style while she knelt on the stool and her lover stood. Thankfully to save time, Laci used her vaginal powers to make each guy cum quickly. She would also drain their balls, leaving them a wobbling mess like a freshly born colt. Even though Laci's vagina could slurp the cum up like a vacuum, she couldn't keep up with it all. Many times when a guy would dismount, a glob or even a stream would ooze down her thigh or plop on the ottoman.

Finally when the 27th guy had cum and gone, Laci was ready to leave because even though she was efficient in extracting as much seed as possible, it still took over 85 minutes. She had been recharged and ready to once again save the world. There was some cum on the back of her calf from where one of the guys pulled out and dropped the mess. This made Laci wonder, "Could I swallow the cum and strengthen my powers or does it have to be ejaculated into my pussy?"

Laci scooped up the slime and tasted it. It was sort of sweet which excited her. She hoped that it was sweet because her biological craving was tempting her to eat it and hopefully, would in fact, increase her powers. She found her panties and put them back on. When she opened the door, everyone started cheering.

Laci grinned and smirked, "You boys were wonderful and next time, I'm gonna fuck all you girls here too."

While Laci was teasing, she picked up a sexual vibe from deep in her vagina. She followed her instinct and walked up a flight of steps to the next floor until she stopped in front of a particular room with the door closed. When she tried the handle, it was locked so she easily pulled it off and pushed open the door.

Sitting at his desk working, was a small pimple faced boy with glasses, playing on his computer. Laci experienced something that, up to that point, she was unaware of. See could see through the desk that the boy's crotch was glowing red which meant that he was a virgin. Laci could now see heat through an infrared power to spot virgin cock.

"Wow! I can't believe that Supergirl is in my room," said the surprised yet excited geeky student who was aware of her television role.

"I'm Ultrapussy now and I want you to get your pants off immediately!" Laci ordered, knowing full well she was going to test her theory that maybe ingesting sperm would also increase her powers.

The boy was nervous and shy. Laci lifted his scrawny body up and stood him on his bed. After more coaxing was unsuccessful, she grabbed his belt and pants before tearing them off like tissue paper. He was not as tall as Laci and weighed less as well. The boy stood in front of her, covering his genitals with his hand.

He was now the perfect height so Laci could suck his dick without squatting down. She moved his hands behind his back which revealed a nice sized cock, particularly for a person of his small stature. With a mighty suck, she engulfed every inch causing it to became erect within seconds. When fully hard, it was at least eight inches long but still provided no resistance for her deepthroating skills. The poor boy had no idea how to handle Laci sucking his cock with precise expertise and perfection. Laci had no idea that the geek had not only been a virgin, but hadn't even masturbated up to that point as a college student. She suspected but wasn't sure, that her saliva provided the same cum accelerant that was being absorbed through his cock. She was basically sucking a loaded gun ready to release a lifetime of built up sperm that was only going to super multiply in quantity from her own doing.

Unknown to this feeling, the geeky boy starting shivering like a wet dog and in less than a minute began crying out, "Oh no! I can't hold it! I can't hold it! Ohhh! Awwww!"

He released what could only be described as if someone had poured a gallon of gravy into a hose. Laci held tight to his ass and hands simultaneously as the cock in her mouth would launch a huge amount of cum in each spurt. Her mouth was completely filled up after just two and she would have to pull back up to the head so she could swallow before catching the next blast.

The geek's cum was so sour and thick, Laci had trouble keeping up as some of it ran down her chin and dripped on the bed. He continued to cry out in pleasure until Laci had completely drained him. When his dick had finally stopped shooting, she swallowed the remaining amount and helped him by holding his clenched up ass cheeks, to sit down without falling. The poor boy lay there gasping, trying to recover.

Laci felt more powerful than ever. It was time to make her trip to Australia. As she took off in the darkness, she quickly came to a wildfire burning a patch of woods about 80 miles from her home. Several fire trucks were already gathered around trying to extinguish the blaze.

Laci landed on the ground asking one of the firefighters, "Guys, I see you need some help."

"We have been working on this for a couple of hours and it seems to be getting more out of control. How can you help?" The fireman frantically asked.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,136 Followers