The Adventures of UltraPussy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,117 Followers

Laci approached the blaze before warning the firemen, "Step back. I don't want anyone getting hurt."

Laci lifted her skirt before dropping her cum drenched panties. She leaned back and began diddling her clit. First in a slow, circular pattern before vibrating it really fast back and forth. Her pussy started to build and build.

"Ok, guys. Here it comes! I'm gonna douse these flames for you!" Laci shouted over the crackling of the fire.

Just then, her female squirt, blasted out of her pussy, spraying the flames like ten firehoses. She swayed her hips back and forth as the steam arched like a rainbow, extinguishing the burning trees. Laci's powers allowed her an unlimited supply of female ejaculate. The firemen, couldn't believe what they were witnessing. At first they thought she was peeing but soon realized, she was squirting.

One fireman shut off his hose, wiped his grimy brow with the back of his hand, tilted his hat back, grinned before saying, "Now we know why she's called Ultrapussy."

Laci continued spraying the fire until it was completely extinguished. All the guys started cheering and clapping like the end of an 80's romantic comedy. She crossed her legs and took a bow in appreciation. After tossing her panties at one of the guys for a souvenir, she took off in flight once again.

Laci loved the view, seeing the ocean, the dolphins swimming at night, the cool breeze, and enjoying all the smells, she finally arrived in Australia. Due to the time difference, it was already early afternoon. After using GPS on her phone, Laci came upon Dek's house. It was a nice place with a huge addition being built on. Even though it was in the wooden framing stage, it was obvious that it was going to be immaculate.

Dek came outside to greet her and while Laci hugged him hello, she commented, "Wow, Dek. It looks like you are building on a beautiful addition."

"That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Come with me," Dek instructed as he pulled her by the arm.

When they walked into Dek's house, Laci was taken back with all the huge screens, monitors and electronic equipment. An entire room was filled with it.

When asking about it, his response was, "It's for you Laci! I want you to have a place here. I have had many government agencies contact me and we can monitor anything because they know Ultrapussy can help when needed. Here is the best part, the Australian, English, and United States governments have given us 42.5 million dollars to build three places in those locations! Can you believe it? We are rich and you can do good in the world!"

Laci looked around in awe as Dek continued, "Follow me. I have another surprise for you."

When they went into the bedroom, Dek opened the closet and showed her six more hanging superhero outfits that were similar to the one she was wearing in color scheme but also were a little unique in their own way as well. Laci was excited because she hates routine and embraces variety. It was perfect because while one was getting cleaned, she would have another to wear when needed. Hanging on the end, was a beautiful, glittering silver cape. Dek pulled it out and had Luci try it on. He thought it would add flair to her superhero wear along with aiding in balance while flying.

Laci loved the cape and immediately after she tried it on, a warning signal went off on one of his open monitoring computers. Dek called the source and discovered it was a jetliner plane had lost hydraulic power over Indonesia and needed Laci's assistance. Dek told Laci and handed her a Bluetooth earpiece so he could give her instructions and keep communication alive.

Laci took off toward the jumbo jet under Dek's guidance and when she arrived, it was not until she came close to the airliner before she saw the panic in the pilot's eyes. Even with super powers, it wasn't easy flying 500 miles an hour and keeping her balance but Laci managed to get under the plane, spread her legs, and allowed the power of her pussy to act as a fifth engine. She talked to Dek, who communicated with the crew before bringing the plane down to a nearby runway. She had to physically pull the landing gear down and when the mighty machine finally skidding but stopped safely at the airport, the passengers could be seen thanking Laci through the tiny windows.

After talking with authorities and making sure everyone was ok, Laci headed back to Dek's place. Upon arrival, she could see that in the backyard, Dek and five of his friends were having a barbeque to celebrate. When she landed, Dek introduced her to the guys. She kissed all of them hello on the lips and engaged in pleasant conversation with each one. There was Tom who was very handsome and taller than Dek along with Bill was more muscular and around six foot tall who Laci found out later he was a rugby playing athlete in his youth. David was more reserved and shy but was excited he was getting close to retirement. Mark was tanned and more confident as he spoke while Butch was sort of the bragging type about all the money he had but was built very well. All the guys were between the ages of 55 to 65.

They all drank and ate delicious grilled food while getting to know one another. They were having a good time when Laci realized she needed to get back to America for a prior commitment that she had forgotten about and she was running late. She also needed a power boost from all her flying and the two feats that had been accomplished.

"Guys, it has been a pleasure meeting all of you but I have to go," announced Laci to disappointing groans from the guys.

She added while lifting her skirt to expose her smooth pussy, "I'm going to need power, so take off your clothes. Let's get those dicks hard."

The guys looked at each other in amazement as Dek laughed. All of them had their clothing laying on the ground within minutes. As they stood side by side like a military roll call, Laci proceeded to suck each one to erection. All the cocks were average in length except Mark's large 9 inch dong. She knew she needed their cum but also had little time.

Laci had an idea while directing, "Butch you lay down on your back right here on the patio and spread your legs. Tom you face the other direction and lay down and scoot together so your legs are intertwined like scissors. Eventually, they were so close, their balls and cocks were touching each other as their faces were pointed in opposite directions.

Laci straddled the men while lowering herself down but turned to the side so that one guy was to her left and one to her right. Her pussy was wet and she dilated it to accommodate both hard cocks simultaneously. When perched upon them, she directed Mark to add his big dick to the mix. While Laci leaned forward, Mark was able to squeeze his nine inches inside her walls, while on his knees, causing all three to be nestled snugly into her mighty pussy.

With the dicks inside her pussy at once, Laci knew that the bottom two would not be able to pump her. She closed her vaginal walls very tight, produced extra juice, then began twerk bouncing so to prevent any of them from flopping out. Because her skirt and her hanging cape concealed her goodies, the guys enjoyed the feeling sightless.

When Laci got a great rhythm going, she ordered the shy David, "Get over here and put your dick in my mouth. Don't be shy. Let's go, I don't have all day."

David meandered over and stood in front of the bouncing Laci. She slowed down and latched onto his manhood like a fish grabbing a worm. Laci held his hips, while she sucked his dick. Because she had to slow her riding, Laci began to "ripple" her inner folds.

Mark was the first to go when he growled and blasted his super amount of spunk into her crowded vagina. Laci loved how the large pole coated her cervix. Mark's orgasm started a chain reaction because Bill started cumming as Mark finished and Tom was not long after. It looked like both guys were experiencing a seizure while Laci's pussy slurped up the erupting cum. Meanwhile, poor Dek and Bill were relegated to just watching and stroking their meats patiently awaiting their turn.

Laci's super suck, then caused David to tense up and blow his jizz down her throat. She gagged in the beginning but soon was able to handle the mega load.

Stroking his cock and watching Laci take on all the guys, Bill could no longer hold out. He staggered over to Laci before warning her, "Here it comes. Where do you want it?"

"In my mouth," she directed while gently moving David to the side.

With her mouth open, Bill aimed his dick about two inches from the opening. The cum flew from the hole, striking her teeth before redirecting his aim on her tongue. Bill closed the distance and put the head inside her mouth while jacking the remaining sperm from the shaft. With a loud pop, Laci pulled off and swallowed his seed.

Laci dismounted the spent cocks. While all the men were trying to recover, she approached Dek. He was no longer a virgin, but she was going to give him his first blowjob. He was nervous as she grabbed him by the hips and took off in flight! She took Dek to the top of the Sydney Tower. Leaning him against the tip, Dek was enjoying the breeze but was extremely nervous. Laci proceed to suck his dick while he held on above his head.

"Oh, Laci. That is amazing. You are a super sucker as well!" Dek groaned.

Laci wanted his first blowjob to be the thrill of his life. When her saliva expedited his orgasm, Dek's legs locked outward as he started cumming in her mouth. Spurt after spurt rifled out into Laci's mouth, coating her tonsils like tapioca pudding splattering on the ground. Dek felt like a lightning bolt was jetting out of his penis! It was the most amazing feeling of his life!

When they had returned, all his guests had disappeared. They laughed and Laci told Dek she needed to get going.

While gathering his clothing and getting dressed, Dek asked, "Laci, have you decided what you are going to do? Are we going to work together as a team? Laci? Laci?"

Laci then paused, turned around slowly, smiled at Dek, then winked, "How many times do I have to tell you...the name's Ultrapussy!"

With her subtle answer, he also smiled as Ultrapussy bolted for the sky.

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,117 Followers