The Adventurous Adventurer

Story Info
I have sex with my halfling friend to see what it's like.
2.7k words
4.4
12.3k
21

Part 1 of the 13 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/24/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do you want to sleep with me?" Kelly asked, giving me a sideways glance from where she was sitting.

"No," I responded before catching myself. "I mean, not no as I don't want to sleep with you, no as in that's not what I'm asking." Kelly, my female halfling companion, had been hit on earlier that day by another human man like myself, and I had just been curious about human-halfling relationships. I wasn't propositioning her.

"So you do want to sleep with me?" She asked again. Her mouth twitched with a smile as she teased me.

"I'm sure I would love that, but that's not what I'm asking," I insisted. "You're purposely not answering my question."

"Well you aren't answering mine either," she replied, going back to her pack. She continued to organize her gear as if we were talking about something as simple as the weather or the price of armor.

I fumed for a moment, then tossed my pack beside the bed. "Yes," I said firmly, more to shut her up than out of actual intent. "Yes, I want to sleep with your Kelly, because you're attractive and I want to know what it's like to be with a halfling girl. Are you happy now?"

Kelly looked at me with another sideways glance and a wicked grin. "Oh Alex, you've made me the happiest girl in the world," she said, pretending to swoon. She rolled on the bed laughing before going on, "But for the record, no, I haven't ever been with a human, not a man at least. I did sleep with an annoying nobleman's wife just to piss him off once, but all the men I've slept with have been my size. Mostly halflings, a couple gnomes, a goblin I usually prefer not to acknowledge.

"I'm not against the idea mind you, it's just that humans and halflings don't really work out in bed. Human dicks are painfully huge to halflings, and halfling dicks usually don't even register to humans. It can be done, it just usually doesn't work out in the long-run." She tossed her own pack beside the bed as she finished explaining. She stood up on the bed, bringing her whole figure into view.

She was a pretty typical height for a halfling, just shy of three feet tall. She had mess of auburn hair that ran in a ponytail halfway down her back. Only two locks of the stuff escaped the ponytail, one each framing either side of her cute, round, little face. Her deep brown eyes and ever-present smile made it genuinely difficult to get mad at her, let alone stay that way. Her tunic stretched tight over her breasts, and the left the collar untied to reveal a couple inches of cleavage. Her breasts seemed large on her, more than able to fill another halfling's hand, but still small by human standards. She had roughly cut the sleeves and lower half of her tunic off, leaving her arms and midriff constantly exposed. Her waist was so cinched in and small, that if I grabbed around it with both hands, my fingers would probably touch. She wore trousers that were as tight across her butt as her tunic was to her chest, although the legs of the pants were loose enough to not inhibit mobility.

She stood there for a few moments, as if waiting for me, then said, "Well, come on, are we doing this or what?"

I only stared back, unsure what she could possibly mean. "Doing what?"

"This," she replied helpfully. "You know, sleeping together. Having sex. Fucking. I've never been with a human guy, and you want to know what it's like with a halfling girl. Let's do this."

I continued to stare, not sure if she was serious or not.

Kelly rolled her eyes and muttered under her breath, "Have to do everything myself, as usual." She took a running jump to get from her bed to mine. Now at eye level and within arm's reach, she draped her arms over my shoulders and pulled me in for a kiss.

Thus clarified, I accepted the proposal with no further protest. I wrapped my own arms around my halfling companion, finding her ass with my palms. It was odd, having to fondle her with only my palms and no fingers, but I figured it out pretty quickly. She perked up when I grabbed her, but she allowed me to continue without any arguments.

After making out for a minute or so, Kelly broke the kiss. It was time to take it up a notch. She tugged me down so I was sitting on the bed, then she hopped down and positioned herself between my knees. She tugged on my trousers, getting them off with my help, and unleashed my cock. It stood 8 inches tall and proudly erect before her.

Kelly sat in awe for a moment, contemplating what to do with the thing. Now that I saw myself directly compared to her, I understood what she meant. Kelly was about half the size of the average human woman, which means in her eyes, my cock was twice the size it should have been. I'd had human women say I filled them up, or been told that not much more than me began to get painful. I couldn't imagine what twice my length would do to a human woman, and yet Kelly was about to attempt that exact feat in miniature.

Kelly wrapped a hand around my cock, and wasn't able to enclose it all the way. She grabbed on with the other hand to complete the circle before she slowly began to stroke up and down. She pressed the head to her lips and spit on it, letting the spit slide down and lubricate her hands as they glided along my shaft. Her hands were soft, unbelievably so given how much fighting we did on our regular adventures.

Kelly took the head of my cock into her mouth, which seemed to be as much as she could actually accomplish, and began to suck on it. Occasionally, she would let some more spit dribble down to lubricate her stroking, but my head never left her mouth. I preferred blowjobs that worked my entire cock, but considering her limited capacities, I was having a great time. I peeled off my shirt while she worked.

When Kelly noticed my shirt coming off, she decided it was time for her own to be removed. She finally pulled back from my cock to tug her shirt over her head, revealing her breasts to me for the first time. They were exactly as expected, and perfectly beautiful. Kelly looked up at me and smiled as she saw how I admired her body.

"I'm sure this goes without saying, but on the off chance you suddenly got stupid, I'll remind you that there are some obvious rules before we get started." She pulled one hand away from my cock to tick the rules off on her fingers as she listed them. "First, don't get used to this. Like I said, this is going to be a bit of a logistical problem, so I don't see this happening often in the future, if ever. Second, pull out. I don't think it's likely you'll get me pregnant, but I still don't want to take any chances. That, and it's common courtesy, really. And third, you're in charge of doing everything tomorrow. If testimony I've heard is anything to go by, I'm going to be so sore I'm useless for the better part of tomorrow at least, maybe longer."

I nodded assent to each rule, hasty to have her resume. "I'll be a perfect gentleman," I promised, "starting right now." I reached down and wrapped an arm around her waist, picking her up. I held her up over my shoulder, and with my other hand I grabbed the waistband of her trousers and roughly tugged them down and off. She giggled the whole while, only struggling playfully.

When I had her naked, I stood up and walked over to the wall. I brought her off my shoulder and pinned her to the wall with a single hand on her stomach. I leaned forward to kiss her again, then took her waist in both of my hands, proving that I could in fact touch fingers if I wrapped my hands all the way around her. I pushed her further up the wall so her head nearly grazed the ceiling and her pussy was at eye level.

I wasted no time burying my face in her folds, flicking my tongue up and down her entrance, probing it as deep as I could reach and taste. She squirmed in my hands, running her fingers through my hair and wrapping her legs around my head. She moaned and squealed under my tongue as I worked, stroking my ego with her pleasured throws.

I held her up there for a several minutes, determined to get her off before we even started the main event. After all, he might not enjoy this as much as I was going to, and I didn't want to seem ungrateful. Unfortunately, I get impatient, even more so when I'm horny. I might have been close to making her cum, I might have been miles off, I'll never know. I pulled her off the wall and tossed her back onto the bed, making her bounce almost a foot back into the air before she settled again.

She giggled at that, but I was on her again in a flash. I pressed my lips against hers, hard enough to press her down into the mattress. I made one last attempt, finding her opening with my hand and sliding a finger inside her as we made out. I didn't hold the kiss for long though, standing up next to the bed for the next part. I pulled my finger out of her and brought it to my mouth, licking it clean as I grabbed her ankle with my other hand and dragged her to the edge of the bed where I stood.

I moved my hand up to her hip for something to hold on to, then grabbed my dick to line up. I found her entrance and pushed until my head was inside her. Satisfied, I brought my other hand to her other hip and pulled her onto me.

We both breathed as I penetrated her. Mine was in pure pleasure, as Kelly was tighter than any woman I had ever been with, her pussy not only squeezing all sides but pushing back against me. Kelly's breath was mixed with both pain and pleasure as I stretched and stimulated every part of her interior to its limit. I bottomed out and stopped, resting to let us both get used to the sensation.

Size may have been the limiting factor, but thanks to my earlier efforts, Kelly was plenty wet. I didn't feel the need to take it particularly slow. I pulled back, then pushed back in again. Kelly gasped again when I filled her. The next time she squealed, and then she moaned. I adjusted, holding her in place with a single hand on her stomach as I leaned back to enjoy fucking her. I could feel my cock shifting inside her, its size disrupting her internal anatomy and bulging out of her stomach at times.

I honestly couldn't describe the sounds Kelly was making if I tried. She was obviously enjoying herself, but I could tell she was also in pain as well. I was pushing her body to and beyond limits it wasn't supposed to reach, and frankly I was loving it. I leaned over her, pounding down into her now, so I could let go of her and watch her whole body bounce between me and the bed.

I may have given up trying to reach her climax in exchange for racing towards my own, but I hadn't forgotten the rules we agreed on either. I felt orgasm building in me, pressing like a heavy weight on my loins. I resisted, pushing back against the pressure as much as I could, not wanting it to end so soon. Finally, I knew I would be defeated by my own body, and I surrendered.

Quickly within a second or two, I pulled out of Kelly's pussy and laid my cock against her stomach, resting it on her crotch. I took up her legs in my hand, wrapping her thighs around my cock and I began to fuck her that way. It took her a couple strokes to figure out what was happening, but once she figured it out, she was all for it. She reached her hands down to stroke the part of my cock that poked above her thighs, and within seconds, I was cumming.

I pushed my hips down in the final moment, causing my dick to lever up on her crotch and turning my orgasm from a spray into a fountain. Streams and globs erupted over Kelly, splattering on her stomach, breasts, and even some on her face. I kept pressed forward for the duration, my balls resting on her entrance and my stomach pressed to her upheld thighs. I breathed heavily and sweat beaded my body as I began to come down.

Kelly wiped a puddle of cum from her cheek with her forefinger and deposited it in her mouth, licking the digit clean. She rolled the fluid around her mouth for a moment, then swallowed and said, "Doesn't taste much better than halfling cum. But then, it doesn't taste any worse either. Pretty much the same, except there's more of it." She sounded almost clinical about it, as if it had been a scientific or alchemical experiment and not a forcefully carnal act.

I collapsed on the bed next to my halfling companion, my mouth dry and breathing labored. It had been at least as good as I thought it would be. I was slightly disappointed both at having bottomed out and at having to pull out, but it hadn't been unexpected in either case. I don't know if it was Kelly specifically, or just halfling women in general, but I loved the sex and I wanted more.

I turned to look at Kelly, and she was rubbing her stomach, smearing the cum that landed there all over herself. It took a second to realize she wasn't bathing in the cum, she was actually ignoring it. She was sore already from our sex. I propped myself up on my side, ready to apologize or make whatever other amends needed making for having been so brutal. She stopped me before a single sound could pass my lips.

"I'm fine," she insisted. "It's exactly what I was told would happen. Your thing was HUGE. I'm a little sore, yea, but I was expecting that. And it was well worth it. I have no idea how many times you made me cum. You weren't keeping track, were you?" she asked curiously.

I only looked at her with confusion. I hadn't been sure I'd made her cum at all. I slowly shook my head. "I didn't know you had. I tried, but it didn't seem like I was getting anywhere, so I went ahead and started fucking you," I explained.

Now she looked at me with confusion. "You mean you didn't feel anything? I clamp down pretty hard when I cum, how did you not notice? You couldn't feel it on your tongue? Your finger? Not even on your dick?"

I only shook my head. The pressure she exerted may have fluctuated some, but not enough to mark anything significant I didn't think. I guess she had been so tight the extra pressure just didn't register. That was a disappointing realization. It felt good knowing I'd made her cum, especially multiple times, but I liked to know when it happened, to mark in my mind when, where, and how I succeeded.

We eventually got up and went about our night. Kelly drew a quick bath to wash my cum off, and I dipped in when she was finished to get rid of the sweat before it really dried. We pulled our clothes on and went to bed, ready to wake up the next morning and seize the day.