The Advice Columnist

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But watching Mother's bouncing cleavage in her severe velvet gown just made me crazy and of course I would end up sneaking off to beat my meat in the closet, and when Mother or Father caught me, all hell would break loose!

I was so lonely after my folks died, and Cress has made me feel as loved as her punishments and attentions bring me back to the old days. What would I do without you, Debbie? Thanks again.

Hayden

Dear Hayden—you're a star! Keep being a good submissive for Mistress Cressida and have her call me anytime

Love,

Debbie

Dear Debbie:

I used to enjoy living in a group house with a bunch of my old friends from college, until my dominant girlfriend, Cheryl, made them all aware of my submissive side. Now everything has changed.

This morning, for instance, after I got out of bed, my friend Bill—or we used to be beer-swilling, bimbo chasing buddies—whistled for me to bring him coffee and croissants in bed. The coffee was instant, and this pissed Bill off, so he reached over and twisted my nuts (I am required to stay naked while in the house) and threw some of the hot coffee on my nipples.

I was exhausted because the night before, I'd been serving the Vondrich triplets, Casimir, Vladimir and Olga...Cas and Vlad (the Impaler) have huge cocks, and Olga rapes with a cucumber. They live in the basement of our house and make me jump with every Slavic request!

I knew I had a big day ahead of me, I had to wash and wax all three of my housemates cars, and do extensive landscaping and housework, but first I had to placate Bill, and he ordered me to get in bra and panties and high heels and run down the street to the convenience store to get good coffee, and I pleaded with him to let me dress in "real" clothes..but there was no getting out of it, Bill waved his leather belt in my face, and I knew what I had to do.

Ironically, at work, I'm a Petroleum Engineer, and I supervise a staff of ten, one of whom is Bill, who was unable to get his graduate degree—but regularly he comes into my office for a quick bee-jay...leaving his boss's mouth filled with cum as he goes about his business, doing my filing and photocopying.

My other roommate, Claire, used to be hopelessly in love with me...and I treated her shabbily until I was put into chastity by my girlfriend, and now I am so sex starved that Claire can enthrall me with just a smile, and I spend a lot of time burrowing between her legs whenever she whistles.

Sometimes Claire, who has a key to my chastity belt, will tie my hands to the bedposts of her Princess bed and she'll stroke my cock until I am begging and crying for release. She really knows how to make me crazy, and is still angry about how I used her for fuck-buddy stuff, while having more serious relationships with hotter girls.

Claire does white glove inspections of the house and when she finds dust anywhere, she gets the dog-whip out and makes me dance and scream in acute misery.

I was in much better shape when I kept this sort of thing away from my friends...I used to see Mistress Pounceby, who spanked and tortured me, for a fee of course, and then I met my girlfriend, who does it for free...although I buy her many expensive gifts!

My girlfriend, Melanie, is just an amazing girl. Long, dark hair, 32 C boobs, friendly and cheerful in public, but a cruel domme in the bedroom. Mel has been married twice to submissive men, and I met her through a local BDSM group, and I tried to explain to her that I was in "The closet" and didn't want my friends or workmates to know of my submissive interests and longings.

After all, I felt I wanted a whole life—and when you're a submissive, often you are basically kept in 24/7 service, right? I had a motorcycle, played sports, loved movies. I didn't want to lead a life like Melanie's ex-husband who she calls "Snout"

Snout and Melanie are divorced, but she still lives in his house and keeps him in a small maid's room down the hall from where she occupies the master bedroom. Snout comes home every day from the brokerage that he presides over, and he strips at the door, does housework, and then goes into the maid's room, where he is confined except for bathroom trips!

Melanie, who suffers from rage issues, periodically goes into the little room where there is a carpenter's wooden horse in the corner, and she orders Snout over the horse and wears her arm out on his narrow ass until he is weeping. (And Snout is a tough guy, it takes quite a few swings of the cane before he breaks down.)

I remember the first time I saw Mel, we were at a BDSM party, and I was there on my own. I, along with a bunch of other lonely guys (and girls) was gazing at her...she had this incredible Veronica-Lodge look about her. Why she approached me is still a mystery.

"So where's your dominant tonight, Tiger?"

"How-how did you know I was submissive?"

This query sent Melanie into nasty peals of scornful laughter. Her boobs jiggled merrily in the snug cashmere sweater she was wearing, and my dick got really hard, although I'd jerked off in the bathroom twice since being at the party (I do miss jerking off...being in chastity is a bitch!)

She had a whiff of Obsession perfume around her chin and ears, and we got in a long talk about the scene and what it meant to us both. Mel told me that usually she dated older submissive men, and it was interesting to meet a young athletic guy who was in touch with his desire to be a slave-pig!

Melanie and I went out for about three weeks before she let me get physical with her—we made love a couple of times, and then she basically told me that we had to either go kinky or normal—and I wanted to be her sub!

So then one night Melanie tied me down and began massaging my naked body, teasing my cock until it was swelling and almost lunging for her pretty hands...and then she distributed clothespins up and down my shaft and along the sensitive areas on my inner thighs. And, when I complained it was a little painful, she took a ruler and obligingly knocked them off, and then mocked me for crying so easily.

"That's all I need, a weeping little bitch" Mel said as she slapped my left nipple with the ruler. "What's going to happen when I take your pants down and cane you in front of your friends because you were late for a date or told an offensive joke—are you going to take it like a man, or be a little crybaby?"

"But Melanie (ow) I can't have you punishing me in front of people I know—"

And shame on her, she reached down and slapped my face hard...with rings on her fingers and those long red nails scratching!

And then she grabbed my chin. "Astin, if you want to be involved with me, you'll have to settle for a real, hard core female dominated relationship where EVERYONE will know the nature of it. Otherwise, I'll find someone else."

A month later when Melanie and my friends from the group house had me in earrings, makeup and full drag clothes...watching as I went down unhappily on drunken men at a local single's establishment, I guess I understood the full meaning of her ways...it really was a heartbreaking awareness, though!

The decision to put me in chastity was a tough one for Melanie—but she knew she had to keep my fervor for her at a fever pitch, and she had to trust that I wouldn't be home jerking off when she was going out with other men.

I had fantasized about being locked in a belt, but, like the first time I got blistered by Melanie's hairbrush, my buttocks screaming in reddened pain, the fantasy was far more of a treat than the reality.

Now of course I go for months at a time without cumming, but the first two week period I had was just unendurable...especially with beautiful,raven haired full lipped Melanie teasing me and making me go down on her constantly...and then when Mel let the girls in my group house know of my submission, they began teasing me as well!

It's a hard life, Debbie...but what can I do?

Astin

Dear Astin—be a man and enjoy it! How many men just get to fantasize about a life as a slaveboy, and you are LIVING IT! You are a lucky slave!

Debbie

12