The Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ray then flipped me over until I was on all fours (doggy style) and gently put his cock back into my wet pussy. He thrusted in and out of me and began hitting my G-Spot several times. My breathing became more intense as I called out his name and let out louder sounds. He stopped and lay down and I then straddled his cock. I slowly began to ride him then began picking up the pace. He massaged my breasts and I fucked his cock harder and harder. A few minutes later, he laid me back down and got back in between my legs and began fucking me harder and more intense this time. I couldn’t take it any longer. I could feel myself ready to come again.

“I’m about to come, Ray”, I said, breathing heavily.

“Me too, baby”, he replied.

Ray thrusted in and out of me harder and harder, but with that some perfect rhythm that was driving me crazy. He would go up and down, and move his hips in a circular motion. Finally my body locked up again, and my head began to pound. Ray and I both let out loud moans and gasps for air as we both came and the same time. When he climaxed his whole body just felt paralyzed and his cock went deeper and deeper into my pussy. It hurt a bit because he kept hitting my cervix, so he pulled out a little. He still began to move a bit, and I could feel his erection going down. With 3 or 4 more hard thrust in and out of me…he made me come again. I bit the lobe of his ear, and once again scratch his ass with my nails. He flinched in pain, but then stopped. We began kissing all over again.

He wiped the sweat off my face, and I wife the sweat off of his. He began hugging and caressing me. He asked if I was ok, and I nodded, yes. We held each other for a long while and fell asleep. I felt so comfortable and relaxed with him, but I had to fight the notion of me falling in love with him. I’ll admit, he put a beating on my pussy, I knew that I could never had the relationship that I wanted with him. Ray turned my head, looked me deadpan in the eyes and said…”Shana…I love you. I mean it.” By hearing him say that, I felt a lump in my throat and I knew that this affair was far from over.

12