The Affair Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
walkwolf2
walkwolf2
68 Followers

Every muscle went tight and he pushed up, forcing his cock even deeper into her as his orgasm ran its course. When it ended he almost collapsed at the sudden release. Only Becky's legs around him held him up. He clung to the table gasping hard for breath. Becky held on to him for several seconds, also gasping hard, then released him. Darren staggered back against the wall, staring at her.

She sat on the table, her skirt pushed up over her hips. The remains of her top rested around her waist along with her bra. He could see her small breasts rising and falling as she gasped for breath. Darren was shocked by how he had reacted to her; he had never been like that with Nicola. Then she had never wanted him to be like that. To her sex was making love, this had been wild fucking. Looking in Becky's eyes, he knew she felt the same; this had been nothing like lovemaking. They had fucked like rampant animals, and had enjoyed it. The idea shocked him that he could want to fuck like that. Also, the fact that he had not done it with Nicola made him suddenly feel guilty.

Becky slid off the table, pulling her skirt down and replacing her bra. Darren stepped forward to grab his jeans. He quickly put them on, suddenly wanting to be anywhere except where he was. He tried to avoid looking at Becky but every time he caught a glance of her, he felt his arousal starting to grow again. He turned away, needing to get away.

"I better get home," he announced. "I've got an article to write." It sounded lame, but was the best he could do at the moment. She looked at him, her face showing her obvious surprise.

"If you need to," she said slowly. Darren nodded; he needed to get out immediately. Becky watched him as he headed out to the front door.

"Erm, I'll see you later," he told her and closed the door behind him. Standing in front of it, he took a deep breath, trying to get his mind around what he had just done. He was married, had been happily so for some years. Now in one mad moment he had put all of it at risk. If Nicola found out she would never forgive him. He felt guilty for having cheated, but mostly for enjoying it so much. He ran to his car and drove away quickly.

walkwolf2
walkwolf2
68 Followers
12