The Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Married black woman continues affair with white man.
2.3k words
4.42
55.4k
20
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Ray told me that he loved me, I was in a state of shock. Those words coming from his mouth made me feel so special…so wonderful. To be sure he meant what he said, I asked him: “Ray, are you serious?”

Smiling, he replied, “Yes, I am serious. Do you loveme?” he asked.

“Yes,” I answered. I tried to fight back the tears swelling up in my eyes because I was so afraid that he was going to break my heart. With us both being married, we didn’t have a lot of options anyway. Ray and I began holding and caressing each other. I felt so warm and so safe in his arms. I thought about how his wife would have felt if she found out her husband was sleeping with a young married black woman? How would my husband would have taken it? Rashad had already told me time and time again, that if I ever had an affair, he would divorce me and try to gain custody of our son. I’d like to see him try and take my son away, but that thought made me sick to my stomach.

My plans for falling in love with Ray were not planned. I had just intended on being friends with him, and that’s it. As our relationship revolved, my heart was feeling something else…love. Throughout his life, Ray had been with about 60 women; give or take a few. Nonetheless, he had had his share of experience. I had only been with 3 men. I did not like the fact that he had been with so many people because it made me wonder if he had any diseases nor was a typical “player”. I did not want to find out the truth, but at the same time, I wondered what his real intentions were.

We fell asleep that night and awoke the next morning to ringing of his cell phone. He rushed to the front room of the hotel and answered it. It was his wife. I could hear him telling her that he was alone and that he had to leave unexpectedly for an important business matter. “He is a good liar,” I thought. He began putting on his clothes, leaving me all alone in the bedroom. Ray came back and sat on the bed…full clothed.

“Where are you going,” I asked, trying not to sound so concerned.

“Well, my wife is expecting me home today. I have to catch the next flight out. It leaves and 12:30,” Ray replied.

“Oh. Well…it’s only 8:00. Can’t you stay for a bit?”

“No. I better get going. Thank you. I enjoyed last night. I’ll call you later.”

I wasn’t too happy with the way things were going already. I was beginning to feel “used”.

“You’ll call melater?” I asked.

“Yes. I’m so sorry. I really wish that I could stay with you for a while, but I have to leave.”

Tears began to swell up in my eyes, and Ray could see it. I tried to quickly turn my head away so he wouldn’t see me cry, but it was too late. Ray leaned closer to me and kissed my forehead, then slowly began kissing my cheek, and moved onto my lips. I fought back the tears the best way I could, but they continued to stream down my face. Ray put both his hand on my face, looked me deadpan in the eyes and said, “Shana, please don’t cry. I love you. You should know that by now. It breaks my heart to see you hurt for anything. I’m sorry I have to leave, but I have to go back home.”

I shook my head, smiled at him, and told him I understood. I was so afraid that if he walked out the door, that’d be the last time, I would ever see him, and I didn’t want that. Ray and I began to kiss lightly at first, then more intensely. He pulled the covers off of my naked body and began kissing me all over. I hoping that it wasn’t an attempt to thwart off my thoughts of him leaving, but at that point, I really didn’t care. I wanted him inside me. I was pretty sore from the night before, but I was getting so hot and wet from his kisses and caress, that it wouldn’t have made much of a difference.

“Ray? What are you doing?” I asked.

“I want to make love to you. Is that ok?” he replied.

“Well, I thought you had to leave. I don’t want to hold you up. I….”

Before I could finish my sentence, Ray put one finger over my mouth, signaling me to hush. He sat up on the bed as I began to undress and kiss him all over, at the same time. I could feel his erection, which seemed a lot bigger than the night before. The both of us began to moan softly, as we caressed and kissed each other. Once he was completely naked, Ray laid me on the bed, and slowly opened my legs. I felt so weird with us making love in the daylight because I was so insecure about my body, and I didn’t want him to see my imperfections. Ray wasn’t the type to judge, so that didn’t matter to him.

He then lay down on the bed, with his head between my legs, and then started to softly kiss my labia. His tongue reached the inside of my vagina and onto my clit. His soft sucking motions were so incredible, that I thought I was going to burst in flames. His tongued darted in and out of my pussy, then faster with each move of my hips. He grabbed a hold of my legs and put them over his shoulder, leaving my ass and lower back off the bed. My body began to shiver violently as Ray continued to savagely eat my wet pussy. I know he didn’t have any breakfast yet, but man, I could tell he was hungry for something. I begin to continue to gyrate my hips and thrust them slowly as Ray licked and sucked me.

He stopped and wiped his face off on the bedspread and pulled the cover over our bodies. I was wondering if he wanted me to go down on him, but obviously, he wasn’t thinking about it, so I went with the flow. He grabbed hold of his enormous stiff cock and began sliding it up and down my wet pussy…daring not to enter without protection. The feeling was so intense that I almost for to use a condom, but I knew better than that. He put the head of his cock inside me, then paused and looked at me…to see what I would say. The head of his cock felt so good naturally, but I did not want to make love to him without any protection.

“Want me to put it in?” he asked.

“Yeah…I mean no,” I stuttered. “We have to use something. Ok?”

Ray nodded yes, and reached over to grab a condom, which was on the nightstand next to the table. I put one there late the night before as he slept, just in case we decided to make love again. He carefully put the condom on, and pulled the covers back over our bodies. It was very chilly in the room, but our warm skin contact and hormones kept me warm. Ray then gently put the head of his cock inside me. I was so wet, that my juices were all over my thighs, and spread across the sheets underneath us. As he slowly put the rest of his big hard cock inside me, I let out a soft sigh. The feeling was so good. Ray began to move his hips slowly, and his thrusts were deep and hard. I absolutely love it when I am making love to a man, he the sheets are covering our bodies, and I can see his hips and body move through the covers. It was driving me NUTS!

I continued to watch Ray’s movements. I never thought that a man in his late 40’s, could fuck so well. He was wearing me down, both emotionally and sexually…in a good way of course. I began to move my hips along with his, until we were once again, in sync with one another. Ray picked up his pace, and I picked up mine. I could his moans and signs come from his lips and he began to softly thrust in and out of me. We were both making soft noises as our bodies rhythmatically came together. My head began to pound again. I knew that I was on the verge of an intense orgasm, and I will admit, my orgasms are very intense and extremely pleasurable.

I wanted Ray to stay inside of me forever. The feeling was too good. He started whispering in my ear “I love you’s, and “You feel so good”, and everything in between. He grabbed my left leg and pulled it over the inside of his elbow. This time, he was deeper inside me, and it hurt a little because he was hitting my cervix, but it was still feeling good. His hips began to move deeper and deeper inside me. I could feel my cum flow out all over the bed and onto him. I could not believe how much I was coming like that. I shut my eyes tight and began to moan louder and louder, each time Ray pumped his hard cock in and out of me. His body began to shiver…just like mine.

All of a sudden, Ray moved his body a certain way, and like lightning…he hit my G-Spot. I began crying in pleasure as the tears fell down my face.

“Ray!?” I cried out, “This feels too good! Baby, you have to stop.Please.”

Ray pretended he didn’t what I had said. He looked up at me, smiled coyly, bit his bottom lip, and fucked me even faster. In the back of my head, I was saying a prayer that I wouldn’t go into cardiac arrest. My head throbbed, my body was on fire, and my clit was very swollen. I wondered if he wanted to switch positions, but we stayed put. Ray thrust faster and faster, almost ripping in two. He began to moan louder and louder. As eerie as this sounds, both of us yelled out at the same time, “Oh, baby, I’m gonna cum.” I grabbed a hold of his butt checks, ready for the ride. With one more hard thrust forward, my body went into complete madness. The wave of the orgasm sent a rush to my brain, and all over my body. I started to moan ooh’s, and ahh’s, as Ray yelled and cursed at the same time.

I dug my so hard nails into his ass until I could see fresh blood on it. My body was still shaking from the most intense orgasm I have ever had. This man worked me from the inside out, and back again! How was it that a middle-aged white man knew how to satisfy a young black woman, like me, so intensely? His cock wasstill hard, even after his climax. As we tried to catch our breath, he looked at me in the eyes, with all seriousness, and said, “Are you ready for another round? I have plenty more where that came from.”

We both laughed, and turned over on his back, and then took off his cum filled rubber. There were some things about me sexually, Ray didn’t know about. I was into more kinkier things than he could ever imagine. I turned over, straddled onto him, looked him in the eyes, and asked, “Ray?”

“Yeah, baby?” he replied.

“I have been wanting to ask you this for months, but I was too afraid of what you would think,” I said.

“It’s ok. What is it? Is it something bad?”

“No. Not really, I guess. I have a proposition for you. I want you to do something for me.”

“Sure sweetie, what is it?” he questioned.

“I have a dark side. Ivery dark side. I want you to….I want you to fuck me with your hands around my neck, and if you were choking me. Would you do it?”

Ray’s eyes widened. He looked as he was in shock, but he could tell the seriousness on my face, that I was serious.

“I don’t know about that, Shana. I am too afraid I would hurt, or even kill you. That’s too weird.” he said.

“You wouldn’t hurt me. Trust me…it’s what I want. There’s more where that came from….this is just the beginning,” I said coyly.

Ray and I stared at each other for a moment. I sat up and sat down softly on his hard cock…without a rubber this time! He looked at me curiously as I slowly began riding his cock. I grabbed both of his hand, moved them up over my stomach to breasts. He caressed my breasts with both hands, and sat up to suck on them. I pushed him back down and continued to move his hands upward from my breast up towards my neck.

Ray’s hands shivered as I put both his hands around my neck. I continued to move slowly around & around his cock. I could tell he was not comfortable with his hands around my neck. Suddenly, I slapped him across the face and said, “If you can fuck me as good as you do…I’m sure you can try something different. What? Are you scared now, you coward?”

I then saw the fury in Ray’s eyes. He sat up, threw me on my back and shoved his cock back into me, to the point where it hurt. We stared at each other for about 2 minutes, with an uncomfortable silence. “You wanna get fucked dirty,right?” he asked me, “…well, let’s see if you can handle this…”