The Affair Ch. 02

Story Info
Linda tells her story.
3.4k words
4.13
232.2k
52

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 10/11/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,704 Followers

Please read Ch. 1 now if you haven't read it.

Linda speaks:

I'll just start at the beginning. Chuck and I met when I was nineteen years old. We dated for about six months and I became pregnant. Chuck and I got married shortly after that. We had a beautiful baby girl who meant the world to us. She is now twenty-one and married.

Chuck and I had a wonderful relationship. Sex with him was great. There is very little that we didn't do. We really enjoyed our sex life together. It was just all around good.

After Becky our daughter started high school I started working part-time in an ad agency. I went to different businesses and helped set up newspaper ads. I drove all over the city. It was a fun job. I got a lot of attention from men, even though I was heavy. Men just seemed to like big boobs, and that I had.

I like the attention from men. My husband Chuck was the only man I had been with. I made the mistake one night and let another man have me. I don't really know why I did it. I guess because he kept flirting with me and as we were writing up his ad. He slipped his hand up my skirt and touched my pussy. I asked him please don't do that.

He said,"Didn't it feel good honey?"

I said of course it did but I was a married woman and have only been with my husband. That made him try all the harder. Finally I gave in and he lifted up my skirt in the back, pulled down my panties and gave me a royal fucking.

When I left his business I went to my car and cried. Wondering why did I fall to temptation? Why did I do that to my husband? I felt so guilty that when I got home I grabbed Chuck and fucked the hell out of him That was the night I gave him my anal opening. It hurt like hell but I figured it was payback for cheating on him. That was about fifteen years ago.

That was the only time I gave myself to another man until I met Mark. I met him at his store a few months ago. I was writing up his advertisement while we were talking and the subject turned to sex. I ended up telling him some of the things that Chuck and I were doing to explore our sex lives. He was getting turned on listening to me. Of course I liked turning men on. There was something erotic about talking to strange men about sex. I think guys feel the same way especially with married women. They always want into your pants.

Most guys I meet and do business with would have sex with me if I let them. Both the married and the single ones. Most married guys would jump my bones in a minute. I guess it's alright for guys to cheat but not women. At least according to most men. They always say, "What your husband doesn't know won't hurt him." I wish I had a dollar for every time I heard that one. I'd be rich by now.

I was telling Mark about the time Chuck let other men look at me in the adult theater. Why I even told him about our sex life I don't know. I guess maybe back in the recesses of my mind I wanted to do it. Then I told him how turned on I got looking at the old man sitting next to me with his cock in his hand.

Mark looked at me and said, "Why don't you show me your pussy?" and laughed.

I said, "I can't do that, I married." I knew what I was talking about was wrong but did it anyway.

Mark said, "Weren't you married when you showed your pussy to the old man?" Then he reached down and pulled out his cock. It was big and hard. I should have walked away right then, but I didn't.

I was getting turned on by all this talk and looking at this young mans cock. I said, "If I show you will you promise not to touch me?" I know that was stupid but said it anyway. Of course he promised, what guy wouldn't?

Then I lifted up my skirt and removed my panties.

Mark said he wanted a closer look and put his face right next to my pussy. He blew on it softly which gave me a little spasm. Then he pushed his face into my pussy and wrapped his lips around my pussy lips. God it felt good, I just let him do it. He ate out my pussy till I came. After I had an orgasm he said it was his turn and sat me down in a chair and put his cock in me and fucked me. There was no love, just raw sex. I came again then he came.

I told him the sex was good but it will never happen again. It was wrong to cheat on my husband. My husband would kill me if he ever found out.

That's how I met Mark. I thought about telling Chuck that night but I was hoping I would never see Mark again.

One night when Chuck and I were out, he brought a couple over to our table to join us. It was Mark and his wife Susan. I was stunned but what could I say. Then Chuck wanted to play our exhibition games. So here was Mark, the guy I was hoping never to see again starring at my pussy with my husbands permission.

When I was dancing with Mark he said he wanted me again.

I told him I couldn't but he kind of threatened me by saying he would tell Chuck about our first time. It scared me so I agreed to meet him. We met twice before the time that Chuck caught us in the kitchen.

Chuck asked if Mark tried to touch my pussy on the dance floor. I told him of course not and changed the conversation and asked if he touched Susan. I was lucky he believed me. I should have told him the truth that Mark finger fucked me on the dance floor. I wanted out of this cheating relationship with Mark, but didn't know how to go about it.

Chuck said that he heard me say how great a fuck Mark was. That was just sex talk to get Mark off. I needed time on how to get out of this mess without ruining my marriage. The bad part is that Chuck was twice the lover that Mark was and I was losing him.

Mark came over on that fatal night. I told him that this has got to stop. That Chuck was getting wise to him.

He just said he wasn't afraid of Chuck and that he would just give his wife to Chuck for a quick fuck.

I told him I didn't want Chuck to fuck any other women.

Mark just laughed and told me to go into the bedroom, he was ready for a fuck.

I told him this was going to be the last time. That I was going to tell Chuck. I can't do this any longer to my husband. I really didn't want to tell my husband. I didn't want to deal with it. I was just hoping to scare Mark into leaving me alone.

When we got into the bedroom he didn't even have me remove my clothes. He just lifted up my skirt, pulled my panties to the side and stuck his hard cock into me. While he was fucking me he just lifted up my blouse and bra and just squeezed my tits. I was telling him what a great job he was doing just to get it over with.

That's when I looked up and seen Chuck enter the room. I screamed and Mark thought it was because he came at that time. Then he turned around and saw Chuck and stated to tell him how good I was. I think that was when he was going to offer up Susan when Chuck shot him. I was paralyzed with shock. That's when Chuck came over and started beating on me. He bruised my face, breasts and legs. I thought he was going to kill me. I even yelled out, "Please don't kill me, I love you."

Then all of a sudden he just stopped. He looked at Mark bleeding to death on the floor and dialed 911. He told them I was being raped and he shot the assailant.

The police and paramedics arrived and took me to the hospital. I was taken to the rape center and checked out and treated. I was a basket case. I had no idea what I would do.

While I was at the hospital, I was told that Mark had died from the gunshot wounds. Now I had a big decision to make. Should I tell the police that Mark raped me and beat me up or tell them the truth. It was Chuck who did the beating and then shot Mark after catching us having sex? This was no easy decision. If I told the truth then Chuck, the love of my life would go to jail for the rest of his life for killing Mark. If I lied then Marks family would have to live the rest of their lives with the guilt of their father being a rapist.

Chuck had just left the hospital. I didn't know if I would ever see him again. God I wish I could relive the last couple of days, but life isn't like that. There is no 'Do overs,' You can't re-do and relive your past. Unfortunately I will relive my past days for the rest of my life.

Chuck gave me one last chance to maybe save our marriage. I only had to answer one question correctly and I blew it. Now the only man I have ever loved walked out on me. The sad thing is I deserved it, I'm the one who became a slut. I'm the one who cheated on Chuck. If only I knew he had seen me with Mark two days before, I might have been able to salvage our marriage.

Shortly after Chuck left, the police came it to talk to me. There was both a male and a female officer. I was really shook up, I looked like a rape victim and was of course crying because the love of my live just left me. The police didn't have any idea what I was thinking as they tried to console me. They brought me a glass of water and had the doctor give me some kind of a calming pill. I really did need the medication. I was a totally distraught disaster.

I began my story by telling the police that we knew Mark and Susan. That they were friends of ours who we went out with on a few occasions. I told them that Mark came by the house and said that Chuck said to meet him there, which was a lie but I didn't know it, so I let him in.

Everything I told the police was a total fabrication. I then continued and said, "Mark tried to kiss me and when I said 'No' he started forcing himself on me. He knocked me down and slapped me and told me get to up and go into the bedroom. I was scared to death and did what Mark said."

"He then told me to get on the bed as I was pleading with him not to do this. If he would just leave I wouldn't say anything to anyone. He just laughed at me and ripped off my blouse and bra. Then he started slapping my breasts while saying derogatory things about them."

I started crying as the police told me to just take my time and take another drink of water.

I continued and said, "Mark must have just cracked, I really didn't know. I kept pleading with Mark to stop and was screaming at him to 'Please don't do this.' That's when he told me 'Shut up slut,' and slapped me hard across the face. He then ripped of my panties and forced his penis in me. I kept crying while he plunged hard in and out of me. Then he came in me."

"I turned around and seen Chuck come rushing into the room. He had his gun in his hand. Then Mark headed in Chucks direction, I think to grab the gun. But Chuck just fired at Mark hitting him in the chest I think. Chuck must have fired two or three shots I don't know for sure. Then he picked up the phone and dialed 911. All this time I just laid on the bed crying and screaming."

Then I started crying again, not knowing what the future held..

The officers tried to console me some more, then asked some more questions which I answered. They said they may have a few more questions and would get back to me when I was feeling better. They thanked me and left.

I must have dozed off from the medication when the doctors came in and said I could go home seeing I was in the emergency room. They handed me some clothes which Chuck had brought when he came earlier. I got dressed, called a cab and went home.

When I got home, there was no Chuck. Everything was the same as when I left. Even the blood on the floor and my torn clothes on the bed. I just looked around a little bit, Chuck must have never came back to the house. I had no idea where he went. I went into the spare room and just laid across the bed and cried myself to asleep.

About nine the next morning I heard banging on the front door. I jumped up and ran to the door hoping it was Chuck. When I opened the door, there stood two officers in uniforms. "I asked them if I could help them."

"They asked if they could step in for a minute."

I opened the door and let them enter. "I then asked what was this all about I just gave my statement last night?"

They looked at me and said, "This isn't about the rape Mrs. Masters. It's about your husband."

I looked worried as I asked, "What about my husband? Is he alright?"

"I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but your husband is dead." the officer said.

I screamed, " No! No, it can't be. Please lord, it can't be as I was crying. It must be a mistake, I seen him just last night at the hospital."

"We're sorry Mrs. Masters but we have to ask you a few questions. Maybe you better sit down as they walked me to the sofa."

I was shaking like a leaf, One of the officers tried to console me while the other went into the kitchen to get me a glass of water.

"What happen to my husband, what happened to him?" I cried.

"Do you know of any reason why your husband would take his own life, Mrs Masters?"

"What! My God No," I replied. What happened to him? Please tell me."

"Well Mrs. Masters, He was driving his Ford Ranger on county road 10, missed the turn at tigers curve and drove down over the ravine about seventy five feet as his truck went head of heals down the ravine and catching fire when hitting the bottom. He never made it out of the truck."

I bursted out crying.

I was crying so hard that the officers just let me get it out of my system. Finally I asked, "What did suicide have to do with it?"

The officer said that the turn was a 35 mph curve. Chuck was driving in excess of 85 mph. At the curve there were no tire skid marks which means he never hit the brakes. Also the way in which he hit the guardrail it looks like he had no intention of turning.

I started crying again. "I mention to the officers that he was distraught over my rape last night. But not to the degree of taking his own life." I answered their questions and then they left.

I sat there all alone thinking about what I did. I fucked up my marriage, responsible for killing my husband, responsible for Marks death. All for what? A damn cock?

Now I wish Chuck would have killed me when he killed Mark. I really didn't want to go on. I now had to call Becky our daughter and tell her all these things. I have to lie about Mark and now I have to lie about Chuck not taking his own life.

Now I know what he meant when he said, "The next time I see you it will be in Hell." My problem is now I have to go through hell on earth before joining Chuck in the hereafter.

I called my daughter Becky to tell her about her father being killed in a one car auto accident. It really hit her hard. She cried and there was nothing I could do or say to relieve her pain. This had to be the hardest thing I've ever done. Telling my daughter her dad is dead, knowing inside that I was the cause of his death. "God I wish I was dead."

The police came by later in the day to talk with me. I was just trying to keep busy, doing anything to get my mind off my situation. I was cleaning the blood off the floor when the police arrive. I went to the door still crying. That's all I've done since I heard the horrible news. I just can't turn off the tears. I invited the officers in and offered them coffee. They knew I was trying to keep busy and accepted the coffee.

"First they told me that the reports came back that I was raped, but due to Marks death the case is being closed since the assailant is dead. I could file civil charges against the estate if I wanted too."

Then they told me about my husband Chuck. "That deep down they knew the accident was a suicide but are just reporting it as an auto accident death."

"They said right now they can't prove and don't have not enough information to call it a suicide. Also because of all I've been through in the last twenty-four hours they want the cases closed."

If they listed possible suicide on the reports that the insurance company would hold up any insurance money that was due me and drag out the claim process. They felt I had been through enough.

I didn't care about money, I wanted my Chuck. I started crying again and thank them for being so kind to me.

Becky came over that evening and we cried together and started making plans for the funeral.

It's been three days now since all that took place. I was at the funeral home greeting our friends and relatives when a woman approached the closed casket. It was Susan. I just stood there while she said a prayer for Chuck. Then she came over to me.

She looked at my eyes and then slapped me across the face saying, "You god damn lying bitch, I know my husband never raped you. But now my family has to live with the lies and insults for the rest of our lives. You are nothing but a god damn slut, I don't know how you can live with yourself after what you did." Then she turned around and stormed out.

All my family and friends came running up to me and said, "She didn't know what she was sayings. She just lost her husband too." Everyone trying to console me. Deep down I knew Susan was right.

It's now been three months since that horrible day. I now relive it every night. So, to you woman out there who thinks it's okay to fuck around on your man. Think about it, is it worth it? What price are you willing to pay if you get caught?

One last thing. Chuck said he had nothing to live for before taking his own life. He was wrong. Becky was coming over Sunday to surprise him and let him know he was going to be a 'Grandpa'.

Not all stories have happy ending.

Remember 'For every action there is a re-action.'

Thanks for reading my story.
All comment welcome

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,704 Followers