The Affair Continues Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bill continued to jack hammer into his wife for about 20 minutes. Teri matched each thrust into her. They were two sex-crazed animals. It was pure hormonal lust. Teri wanted her husband as much as he wanted his wife.

Bill could feel the heat in Teri rising. Teri stopped and pushed her hands against Bills shoulders signaling him to stop. It was her turn to do some riding. Bill got off of her and Teri quickly got up on her knees, turned around and pushed Bill down greedily to the bed. She moved around and climbed on top of him. Bill pulled her down to him and hungrily took a breast in his mouth. He sucked on it, then took the other one and did the same. Teri loved when he sucked on her breasts in the middle of sex.

Teri gyrated her groin around his member and then pushed herself on him. Bill clasped her hands and then straightened his arms pushing her up. Teri moved up almost coming off of his member and then came back down on top of him. She pushed her self down in such a manner that she could feel his member sliding across her clit. She leaned over and kissed him full on the lips, then returned to the task at hand. She moved herself up and down his shaft each time quickening the pace.

She could hear his breathing getting heavier. Bill was starting to moan softly. She knew he was getting close. She continued to ride him. Up and down she went like a bucking bronco.

She arched her back and leaned back a little grinding herself on his shaft some more. Teri started to moan.

Bill watched her. He loved to see the expressions on her face. There was a sense of concentration on her face and yet there was a sense of sheer delight. He watched her breasts bounce up and down as she moved up and down on his shaft. He reached up and began to squeeze and fondle her breasts. They were both close to coming.

Their moans became louder and louder and began to synchronize. Teri leaned forward and grabbed hold of his shoulders.

“”Oh, Oh, Oh, Oh…” Teri kept repeating.

“OOHHH! Ttteerrrrrieeeeeee!!!!” Bill screamed. Teri felt his manhood thicken inside her. Teri went up and slammed herself down on top of him. She could feel his balls slap her in the arse. She felt him slam into her womb. Bill grabbed hold of Teri and held her down on top of him. Bill was overcome with the sensations of a thundering orgasm.

Teri could feel pulse in his manhood buried deep inside of her. Teri was screaming out at the top of her lungs in sexual bliss. Teri was overwhelmed by the mountainous orgasm that was ripping through her body. She felt like her eyes were rolling back into her head. Every part of her body tingled.

Bill continued to blast his seeds deep into his wife’s womb. He cried out with every spurt. Teri began squeezing and contracting her muscles milking every last drop of fluid out of his shaft.

Oooohhhhh, it had been such a long time since they had agreed with so much bliss.

Slowly, both Teri and Bill began to come back to earth. Teri collapsed on Bill’s chest and kissed him there. “I love you,” he said softly. “I love you, too.” She returned. She kissed him on the lips.

Teri rolled off of her husband and lay in his arms beside him. He kissed her on the forehead, then on the lips when she reached up to him. His kiss was gentle at first, but then turned more passionate. He had felt young and alive tonight. He had fallen in love with his wife all over again and he wasn’t about to let her rest. Tonight he was a sex crazed animal and felt the lust surge up in his loins once again.

He pushed her up and made her get up on all fours. Then he grabbed her arse and gave it a light smack. “Ouch! What was that for?!” Teri yelled. “Because you have been a bad girl!” Bill said and he smiled at her. Bill patted and kissed her arse, and rubbed her vagina. Their mixed juices were running out of her lips. Teri wiggled it her arse playfully. Bill was being an insatiable tiger tonight.

It had been a long while since Bill had felt like playing with her this way.

He took hold of his member and rubbed it up and down her clit. He lined it up and rammed it home. Semen squished out of her and ran down her legs. “Somebody’s awfully wet down here,” he said. He pulled almost all the way out and then rammed it all the way back on her. All 8 inches of him ran in and hit her cervix. He knew Teri like it this way; she could feel him hit her womb. And he liked holding on to her hips and arse. He reached up and grabbed her breasts. Teri moaned.

He continued ramming into her for all she was worth. It had been a long time since she had made him feel like this. He felt young again. He felt alive again. He felt like he could ram his cock all the way through into her womb.

It was pure animal lust and Teri knew it. It had been a long time since Bill had been this sex crazed. Every time he hit her cervix, he hit a nerve and sent shivers down her spine. Teri moved her hips along with his hands and ground herself against him. She could feel his balls slapping her in the arse.

Bill slammed into Teri like a stallion around a mare in heat. He had already made her scream out in passion and desire a few times tonight and he was going to make her scream out again.

Teri’s eyes felt like they were going to pop out of her head. Twice in one night? She thought. He hadn’t been this way with her since they were newlyweds. Back then they would go at each other two to three times a day minimum. Now she was lucky if she got the obligatory once a month. She could count the number of times they had made love this year on one hand. She thought back to when they were first married. The feelings, the emotions that were conveyed during sex. It was raw animalistic lust. Just thinking about all of that made her emotions surge. She could feel the tides rising up within her. She started moaning out again.

Bill was getting close too. He could feel the familiar swell building up in his manhood. He reached up and grabbed her breasts again and squeezed them roughly this time. Then he grabbed hold of her arse and went about slamming it home.

Teri felt the pulse building up in Bill again. She felt his manhood tensing up.

“Ahhhhhhhh! Oh, Baby!” Bill was crying.

Feeling Bill blast another load deep within her put Teri over the edge. She screamed out in another earth-shattering orgasm as the tidal waves ripped through her body again for the second time while they were making love tonight.

“Oh, baby!” Bill said again sounding a little out of breath this time.

“You made me feel like a young man again tonight.”

Teri collapsed on the bed, tired but very satisfied. Her husband that she married had come back to her. She smiled to herself and thought about how happy she felt at that very moment. She wished she could freeze time at that very moment.

Bill collapsed in the bed and crawled up next to Teri. She turned to her side and the two of them spooned together in Bill’s arms.

“I love you!” Bill whispered into her ear. Teri smiled to herself and said, “I love you too, Bill.”

Bill gave a little chuckle and said “That was the best sex I have had in a long time!” “We should do that more often.”

If only, Teri thought to herself, and drifted off to sleep blissfully in her husband’s arms.

To be continued….

12