The Affair Episode 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"Is your dick hard?" she asked breathlessly.

"Yes," Brad replied.

"I want you inside me", Charlotte moaned.

Brad wasted no time stripping off his pants. He began to work his way up Charlotte's body, kissing and licking her all over. Soon his mouth was on her neck. Brad kissed Charlotte on the lips.

"Did you kiss Sherry?" she asked.

"Yes," Brad moaned as he pressed his cock against her sex.

"And now you are kissing me, are you sure that's not too much for you?" she inquired.

"I'm sure. I want you so much right now," Brad whispered.

Charlotte wrapped her legs around her husband's waist. She felt his cock penetrating her. His encounter with Sherry did not seem to have affected his ability to perform. Charlotte found herself wanting him more than ever. She pulled him inward. At the same time his tongue began to explore her mouth. Charlotte writhed under him as he buried is cock inside her. The full weight of his body pressed down on her. Each time he thrust into her his chest hair bristled against her swollen nipples. Charlotte felt filled in more than just a physical sense. She dug her nails into Brad's back, holding him tight. Their lovemaking had the intensity of makeup sex, but without the fight.

"Oh yes," Charlotte moaned, "give it to me. Give me everything you have. I want it, I want you. I want it all."

Brad moaned in replied. He began to thrust harder and faster. There was something different about tonight. Everything about Charlotte felt amazing. Her erect nipples stabbed into his chest. She clamped down tightly on his cock as he penetrated her again and again. The sound of her moans drove him wild.

"I'm cumming. Oh, oh, oh. I'm cumming. Don't stop, please don't stop. Make me cum Brad, make me cum," Charlotte cried out. Her smoldering orgasm reignithed into a raging inferno.

Talking dirty always did it. Brad felt his orgasm surge through him. His cock jerked as he filled Charlotte with cum. He did not stop fucking her until his erection had faded. His second orgasm of the night had been just as intense as the first. Brad rolled on to his back, and then pulled Charlotte against him. For a few moments they just laid together.

Charlotte looked up at Brad, saying quietly, "Can I ask you a personal question?"

"Of course."

"Were you thinking of Sherry just now?"

"No, were you?"

"Not until after. I thought maybe you would be less interested in me, or at least tired after being with her. You don't wish my tits were more like hers?"

"Your breasts are perfect," Brad replied.

"Why do you say that?"

"Why do you say that Ghirardelli Dark chocolate is your favorite?" Brad asked.

"Point taken," Charlotte replied.

Brad stroked his wife's breast, "So is this going to work, this arrangement with Sherry?"

"I don't know," Charlotte answered, "but it is off to a good start."

"Can we go to sleep like this?" Charlotte asked.

"Like what?"

"Naked. Together and naked," she answered.

"Of course," Brad replied, mentally checking another item of his list of thing he fantasized about.

Charlotte put her head on Brad's chest. He smelled like a man, and just a tiny bit like her friend. She closed her eyes and drifted off to sleep.

*

If you enjoyed this please let me know. I have some ideas for future episodes, I'm just not certain this storyline is one I should continue to develop.

Regards

TK

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12