The Affair Episode 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Sherry twisted around and put her head on Brad's chest. With one hand she grasped his cock. It still felt quite thick. She slowly stroked it. Sherry wondered how long Brad needed to be ready again. She ached to have him inside her. She decided to help him out.

"The entire time your cock was in my mouth I was thinking how good it will feel in my pussy," she whispered. It felt like he got a little harder. Brad moaned in response.

"Is there anything else I can do to make you hard?" she asked.

"I think you are doing it," Brad replied.

"What if I do this," she said crawling over his body and pressing her breasts against his stiffening erection. She shifted her body around until his cock was nestled between her breasts.

Brad thrust his hips forward. He was still wet from being in her mouth and he slid easily in her cleavage.

"Do you like my tits?"

"Uh-huh, I do."

"You like fucking my tits?"

"Yeah,"

Sherry took a deep breath. She liked having his cock between her breasts, but she really wanted it between her legs. It felt like he was almost hard enough. She decided to take her experiment up a notch.

"Do you want to fuck me in the ass?" she whispered. She felt his cock stiffen dramatically.

"I don't know if I am ready for quid pro quo," Brad replied.

"No conditions, do you want to ram your big hard cock into my ass?"

"Is that what you want?" he asked.

"Maybe," Sherry answered as she wrapped her hand around his erection, "right now I just want you to be hard enough to fuck me."

Their moment was interrupted by Brad's phone. The ring tone indicated it was his wife calling. Both he and Sherry knew he had to answer it...

"I should probably take this," he said has he picked it up.

"Hey, how did it go?" Brad said. Sherry felt a slight sense of panic, then remembered Charlotte had encouraged what she was doing. Her panic turned to frustration. She looked at Brad's face, trying to discern something about the conversation.

"Already? Oh, okay. That makes sense," Brad said as handed Sherry her shorts and panties. "On her way home," he mouthed to her.

Sherry quickly got dressed, then suppressed her laughter at Brad trying to dress and talk on the phone at the same time.

"She is about five minutes away," Brad said after he ended the call.

"I don't suppose you can bang me in the next two minutes?" Sherry asked, still craving the feeling of Brad's cock inside her.

"The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak," Brad replied with an apologetic grin.

"Next time you are ramming your fucking cock into me first thing," Sherry insisted.

"You have a deal," Brad replied as he pulled his shirt on.

Brad walked Sherry to the door. He hesitated.

"Do I hug you, kiss you... I'm not sure what the etiquette is for our relationship."

Sherry put her hands on Brad's head and pulled his mouth onto her. She thrust her tongue into his mouth. After a few moments of passionate kissing she let him go.

"Okay," Brad said breathlessly, "I think I know what to do now."

"Oh, and about the ass thing, I am thinking about it. You should too," she said.

Sherry shut the door and began walking toward her car. She was not sure if it qualified as a walk of shame. If it did, it was the shortest one ever. She saw Charlotte pull into the driveway.

"I thought I had until three," Sherry shouted in mock anger.

"I'm sorry; did I not give you enough time to fuck my husband?" Charlotte replied with an equal amount of sarcasm in her voice.

Charlotte stepped out of her car and approached Sherry.

"Let's just say I know what it's like to be with a cock tease now. You have no idea how horny I am," Sherry said when Charlotte was close enough to talk to without shouting.

"What kind of shape did you leave my husband in?" Charlotte asked.

"In about ten minutes he will be right about where I wanted him... five minutes ago," Sherry replied.

"Should I drive around the block so you have time to fuck my husband?"

"Would you? That would be great." Sherry replied, hoping she was serious.

"Sorry. No."

"You can't blame a girl for asking."

"I see you made it to the second item we discussed," Charlotte observed.

"How did you know?"

Charlotte licked her thumb and the wiped it against Sherry's chin," You still a bit of cum on your face."

Sherry watched as Charlotte withdrew her hand. Brad's wife stared at her thumb for a moment, and then slipped it between her lips. She smiled when she pulled it out.

"I guess that is not so bad," Charlotte said, "Do you know what my wayward husband is doing?"

"He said he was going to get cleaned up. I'm afraid I left him a little messy." Sherry answered.

Charlotte sighed, "I suppose I should attend to him."

"Yes, before he does something wasteful."

Brad stripped off his clothes as he walked into the bathroom. Even though Charlotte knew what he and Sherry were doing, Brad thought he should get cleaned up. He doubted his wife wanted to find him smelling of sex when she arrived home. The shower wand was mounted on a vertical rail that offered a wide range of adjustments. It could be above his head or lowered so the shorter members of the family could reach it. He pushed it all the way to the top. He looked down at the knobs and turned the water on. Brad could not help noticing his penis was still fully erect. It had to be Sherry's comment about fucking her in the ass. It had been a long time since he had seriously thought about it. He wondered what it was like. He wondered if he wanted it enough to agree to her conditions. The warm water distracted him from his carnal thoughts as he stepped into the shower. As was his ritual, he started with shampoo. Rinse, lather, repeat. Once his hair was clean Brad started on his body. It was no surprise that his hand found its way to his erection.

Brad rarely masturbated in the shower. He had an irrational fear of slipping and falling. He did not want the paramedics, or anyone else, to find him unconscious in the shower with his hand on his dick. He thought of Sherry on her hands and knees in front of him, wiggling her ass, begging for his cock. He wondered if she had ever taken it in the ass before. Suddenly the image changed. He and Sherry had switched positions. Now he was on all fours and she was behind him.

Charlotte heard the shower running when she walked into the house. She walked briskly to the bathroom. She saw Brad standing in the shower. His eyes were closed. His hand was stroking his erection. She began to remove her clothes. She wondered if he was thinking of her or Sherry. It did not matter; soon she would make certain he was thinking only of her.

Charlotte stepped behind Brad. She pressed her breasts against his back and put her hand over his.

"Why don't you let me help you with that," she purred. She felt him flinch, she had obviously startled him. He relaxed and started to pull his and away.

"I said I would help you, not do it for you," Charlotte said, guiding his hand back on to his cock, "unless you would rather do something besides stroke it."

Charlotte liked the way Brad's cock felt, and guiding his hand up and down was a different kind of sensation. She would have to thank Sherry for getting him ready. She placed her hand under his. When she felt the head of his dick against her palm she closed her fingers around it and twisted like she turning a door knob. Brad let out a moan in response.

Brad turned around to face her. He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close. She felt his erection press into her belly. He tipped her head back and kissed her. He smelled clean, but she thought she tasted a bit of Sherry when his tongue slipped into her mouth. She did not care. Sherry was gone. Brad was all hers now.

Brad's hands caressed her ass. Charlotte pushed her tongue into Brad's mouth. The water from the shower cascaded onto her back. Brad's hands glided up her slippery hips. He spun her around so she was facing the wall. Brad lowered the shower so the water sprayed directly on to her tits. He also adjusted the setting to massage. A thick stream of water pelted her breasts. Charlotte squealed when the water impacted onto her swollen nipples. One of Brad's hands was between her legs, gently teasing her. He wrapped her hair around his other hand and pulled her head back. She arched her back, exposing her breasts to the pulsating spray from the shower. Charlotte felt Brad's erection against her ass. The head of his cock pressed into the small of her back.

Brad slipped one finger inside Charlotte. He could tell more than the shower was making her wet. He began to move his hips. His erection slid lengthwise between her ass cheeks. Ever since Sherry's comment he could not stop thinking about having his cock in Sherry's or Charlotte's ass. He knew it was not going to happen right now with Charlotte, but being this close was turning him on. He pushed Charlotte's head down and she bent at the waist. He let go of her just long enough to adjust the shower. He aimed it lower and switched to out of massage. A multitude of needle thin jets of water sprayed against the top of her breasts. Brad put one hand on her hip. With the other he guided his cock between her legs. The only part of sex better than this was the orgasms. The feeling of her labia stretching around the head of his dick was fantastic. Every part of fucking Charlotte felt good, but the initial penetration was almost unbelievable.

The shower was so humid a cloud began to form. Charlotte braced herself against the wall with both hands as Rick thrust into her. Between his cock filling her, his hips slapping against her ass and the shower spraying on to the top of breast she was nearing sensory overload. Each time he rammed his cock into her Brad pulled on her hips. Charlotte could feel her tits bouncing back and forth from the force of Brad's thrusting. When a jet of water hit her nipple it almost stung. She could feel her climax building as Brad fucked her with a powerful steady rhythm.

Brad knew he was getting close to the point of no return. He had lasted quite a while, largely due to Sherry's demonstration of her oral skills. He would have to thank her later for making sex with his wife last a bit longer than usual. Brad put his hands on her breasts. He knew the feel of her tits against his hand would push him over the edge. Brad felt his orgasm surge through him. The intensity surprised him. With this being the third time today that he had cum he thought his climax would be weak. It wasn't. He pinched and tugged on Charlotte's nipples as the last few drops bubbled out of his cock.

Charlotte orgasmed before she felt Brad's final thrust. She almost fell over when he stopped gripping her hips and latched onto her breasts. After remaining motionless for a few moments she stood up and turned to face Brad, throwing her arms around his waist, pressing her face into his chest. They stood in an embrace for quite some time until the rapidly decreasing temperature of the water chased them from the shower. Brad grabbed one of the extra large towels they kept and wrapped it around the both of them, her breasts pressing against his belly as he held her close.

Charlotte laughed at the spontaneity, water trickling off the tip of her nose as she looked up at Brad's grinning face. She hadn't felt this good, this loved, this well-fucked, in a long time. Charlotte never imagined in her wildest dreams that bringing another woman into the picture would change things this much in such a small amount of time. For the better, even! She decided that Brad's dalliance with Sherry was the best idea she'd ever cooked up. Charlotte kissed Brad soundly once more, then went to go get dressed, dreaming of ways to encourage to her husband's budding relationship with Sherry.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12