The Affair Episode 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

She pressed the moist leather flap to his lips, "I beg to differ. I told you to save this for your wife."

Brad accepted his punishment. Maybe he was a bit closer to coming than he had admitted. The smart thing to do would be to put the image of Sherry's naked body out of his mind and replace it with some dull technical manual from work. He couldn't do it. His brain refused to stop picturing her voluptuous breasts. Brad felt the leather tip of the riding crop begin to trace a line along his jaw, then down his throat. As she began to tap the crop against his nipples her thighs pressed against his hips. His brain quickly calculated the position of her pussy. It had to be close to his cock. The bed shifted as Sherry moved and suddenly her breast was pressed against his mouth. Brad parted his lips just enough to admit her swollen nipple. He rubbed the tip of his tongue against her stiff, wrinkled flesh.

Sherry set the riding crop on the bed. She supported her weight with one hand and cupped her breast with the other. As Brad kissed and licked one of her breasts, she pulled the other to her own mouth and did the same. It was a shame Brad couldn't see what she was doing, but probably for the best. Sherry knew how much Brad enjoyed watching her suck on her own tits.

It wasn't long before the longing for a cock between her legs was unbearable. Sherry moved back just a bit and lowered her hips. She rubbed her clit along the lower part of Brad's stiff shaft, carefully avoiding the sensitive head for the time being. Sherry opened the bottle of lube and poured it onto her ass. She could feel the cool liquid running across her hot skin. She dropped the bottle and grabbed Brad's cock. Slowly she impaled herself on his throbbing erection until her clit rested against the base of his cock.

It was torture, Brad thought. She lavished a small part of his shaft with her heat and wetness, but at the same time denied him what he wanted most. He wanted to feel her stretch around the engorged head of his cock. She rubbed her breasts against his ribs. He craned his neck forward, trying to press his lips against her, but was again denied. He could tell by the sound of her breathing that she was very much enjoying herself. There was nothing delayed about her gratification. Even when she finally gave him what he craved she taunted him one last time. She held his erection in her hand and hovered a few millimeters away from him. He could feel the heat of her body but not the soft wet folds of flesh he so desperately desired. Finally she took him in, completely engulfing his erection with her body. He could feel her grinding against him, pursuing her own climax.

Sherry sat straight up and continued to grind against Brad. With one hand she cupped her breast and began to pinch and tug on the swollen nipple. It wasn't quite as enjoyable without Brad watching. Sherry missed the expression on his face when he watched her. She picked up the riding crop and pressed it against his neck.

"Don't you dare come," she said sternly.

With his entire erection buried inside her Sherry figured he had a chance. She knew what drove most men over the edge was penetration, and he certainly wasn't doing any of that. As the rigid shaft of his cock rubbing on her G spot and his pubic bone pressing on her clit she had more than enough stimulation.

Each time she thought Brad was getting close she struck him with the riding crop. She started on his chest. Each subsequent strike moved towards more sensitive parts of his body. Sherry discovered that the spot just below his ear seemed to act like a reset button for his orgasm.

It was the moment of truth. Sherry picked up her dildo and stretched her arm out. Slowly she pressed the toy against her ass. She couldn't believe she was actually going through with her plan. After a few tentative thrusts she pushed the dildo in until she felt her ass accept the full girth of the toy. As she began to accommodate it she started to thrust it back and forth. Sherry held completely still with Brad's cock inside her. The only thing moving was the dildo. Her skin began to tingle all over. The muscles in her belly began to tighten. Then it happened. She came from being fucked in the ass.

Brad had never had sex quite like this. Sherry had restrained him in such a way that he was unable to do anything. He tried to thrust into her, but she had already taken him in as far as possible. The sting of the riding crop kept his climax at bay. With his arms and legs stretched tight he had no way to fuck Sherry, only be fucked by her. It was almost like he was there simply to be an eyewitness to her orgasm, except she'd blindfolded him as well! Her skin began to get hotter and hotter then her vagina clenched around his erection. Finally he felt a flush of heat and wetness all around his dick as she writhed and moaned with pleasure. For a few minutes she just lay on top of him, motionless except for her labored breathing. Finally she extricated herself from their odd non-embrace.

Sherry asked as she loosened Brad's restraints, "Did you enjoy that?'

"The fucking yes, the whipping, not so much," he replied.

"Think you can do that to Charlotte? Can you bend her to your will? Can you make her serve you?" Sherry asked.

"You think she would like it?"

"You did, and you didn't even have an orgasm," Sherry answered, "I will give you some time to think about it."

Brad felt Sherry leave the bed, and then he heard the shower running. Eventually the shower stopped.

"I'm off to talk to your wife. Don't worry, I'm putting the Do Not Disturb sign on the door," Sherry said. Brad heard the door close. He listened closely, trying to see if Sherry was still in the room watching him.

Brad concluded he was alone, blindfolded and tied up. He also concluded he had the worst case of blue balls in the history of humanity. He began to think of what Sherry had suggested he do to Charlotte. Unilateral decisions were uncommon in his relationship unless it was a trivial or routine issue. Brad wondered if his wife would understand that by forcing his will on her he only desired to heighten her pleasure.

Brad envisioned the head of his cock resting on Charlotte's open mouth as thick streams of cum sprayed down her throat. He imagined another scenario where her lips were stretched around his erection as he came. In his mind's eye he saw a thin stream of cum leaking from the corner of Charlotte's mouth. Rationally he knew that the actual volume of semen was not enough to fill her mouth, but he found the thought of overwhelming her with his orgasm very arousing.

Brad ran through fantasy after fantasy, thinking of all the different ways he could dominate his wife. Brad thought through every detail. He considered using intricate knots, thick leather belts and even wide nylon straps. Visions of her on her knees with her mouth open, on her back with her legs spread and bent at the waist, tied to a chair all crossed his mind. He considered what implements he could use to discipline her. He had nothing else to do.

A click and a whirring noise interrupted his fantasy. Suddenly his arms were no longer pulled tight. Brad removed the mask from his eyes. On the bed beside him was a note explaining how to release the rest of the restraints. He looked at the headboard. He was what was basically a remote control lock. Brad wondered if Sherry had built the device herself or had someone else do it. He read the rest of the note. It instructed him to get cleaned up and meet his wife in the hotel restaurant for a drink in thirty minutes. It also stated that housekeeping would be there to clean the room in thirty five minutes.

In the bathroom he found everything he needed to prepare for his date. Brad quickly showered, dressed and put away all the toys Sherry had left out. He exited the room with three minutes to spare.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12