The Affair Episode 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Brad was too caught up in his own lust to wonder why his wife was climaxing so quickly when she didn't even know whose cock was inside her. All he knew was his own orgasm couldn't be held back any longer. The sight of her covered in sweat, breasts swaying pendulously as he fucked her was too much. Much to his surprise having his hand on her mouth added to his arousal. His erection jerked as he came.

The moment his orgasm finished he withdrew from her. Brad paused briefly to look at Charlotte. Even naked and disheveled she was still very sexy and it took an effort to look away. He found the sight of his cum dripping out of her extremely well fucked pussy alluring. Brad stood by the bed and quickly dressed. When Charlotte tried to remove the mask pulled her hand away and shushed her again

The last orgasm was still echoing through her body when her partner got out of bed. He made it clear that he didn't want to be seen. She recalled the riding crop and did has she had been instructed to, not moving until she heard the door close.

When she was alone again she walked into the bathroom, hoping the water would sooth her. She had expected Brad to come back and let her know it was all a game. Now she wondered if she should tell him anything about it. She was certainly deserving of what happened, no matter who it was that fucked her to orgasm. Brad had certainly come enough times inside of Sherry that he had no grounds to complain. Charlotte felt both guilty for even considering having sex with another man and ecstatic that she might have done exactly that.

As she washed away the evidence of her activity she wondered what she should do next. Sherry had said the room was booked for the night, and that her husband was an optional part of it. What had Brad been told? When she emerged from the shower Charlotte noticed a bottle of cologne on the counter. She did not recall seeing it when she entered the bathroom, but acknowledged she might have overlooked it. She picked it up and read the label aloud, "Hyde".

Charlotte exited the bathroom and looked around the main room. the duffle bag, Brad's clothes, the ropes, everything was gone. Only her clothes remained.

The curtains were still wide open in the hotel room. Charlotte stood in front of them and admired the view, still completely naked. She dressed, pausing between each item of clothing to look out at the glorious skyline. Just as she fastened the last button on her shirt the chime that indicated a new text beeped cheerily.

I'm in the bar – Brad.

Putting his phone back in his pocket Brad looked around the bar. It was still sparsely populated, which was probably typical for a weekday afternoon. He sensed Charlotte's presence a few seconds before she entered the bar. He reflexively smiled when he saw her, and he watched her as she crossed the room.

"So you like those?" Charlotte asked, nodding towards Brad's drink. It was the same beverage Sherry had sent him earlier in the day.

"It's good for special occasions and special company, but I don't think I'll make a habit of ordering it," Brad replied.

Charlotte picked up Brad's glass and took a long sip of his beverage, "I agree, special occasion, not an everyday thing."

"So have you enjoyed your day so far?" Brad asked.

Charlotte set the bottle of cologne on the table and pushed it towards Brad.

"Very clever, did you buy it for the name or did you actually like it?" she asked.

"Both, there were a few that I liked, the name was the tie breaker. Do you like it?' he replied.

"For special occasions," she answered, picking it up, "I think I'll be the one to decide when you wear it."

"Like now?" Brad asked hopefully.

Charlotte stood up and moved behind her husband. She leaned in close and smelled his neck, then whispered in his ear, "Right now I think you're great just the way you are. Your birthday is almost here, why you don't tell me what you want."

Charlotte returned to her seat and the two of them discussed Brad's wish list.

I encourage you to rate the story and let me know why you liked or did not like it.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers