The Affair Episode 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

Brad focused all of his attention between Sherry's legs. He had no doubt she could bring him to orgasm with her mouth but he was not ready yet. He tried to ignore the feeling of her lips pursed around his rigid shaft. Instead he concentrated on how she felt against his lips and tongue. Sherry was amazingly hot and wet. It felt like she was melting around his tongue as the tip penetrated past her labia. Satisfied that she was not going to move, Brad slid his hands off her ass and along her body until he could feel her large breasts. He cupped her tits in his hands like he was weighing them. Brad lowered his head slightly so he could see Sherry's pussy. Her flesh was wet and flushed. He was unable to resist burying his face between her thighs again. He had to resist his climax long enough to plunge his cock inside her. Sherry began to grind her pussy against him, pushing his head back against the headrest.

Sherry hoped Brad did not feel like she was neglecting his cock. She moaned as his tongue flattened against her clit and his fingers tugged on her nipples. His erection still filled her mouth but she had stopped sucking on it. Unlike Brad she was capable of more than one orgasm, and she fully intended to exploit that advantage. She slowly pulled her head back until his cock slipped past her lips.

"You like it when I fuck your face?" she inquired. He moaned in response and the vibrations passed though her clit and sent a shiver up her spine. Sherry returned the favor by treating the head of his dick like a lollipop, lapping up the precum that had leaked out.

"Are you getting what you wanted for your birthday?" Sherry moaned, "Is my pussy a good present?"

Sherry got exactly what she wanted, another loud groan from Brad. She grabbed one of his wrists and guided it back towards her sex. Brad took the hint, stretching his arm around her thigh and pushing his fingers into her pussy. The feeling of being penetrated accelerated her toward climax. Sherry felt her body begin to tingle all over as Brad began to thrust his digits into her. His tongue teased her clit, touching all around it but never making contact. She shifted her hips around and they played a game of cat and mouse. Two of Brad's fingers rested against her ass. She wondered if he had any idea what else she was going to give him today. The thought of her ass stretched around Brad's thick cock pushed Sherry over the edge. She writhed and squirmed against him as her orgasm engulfed her. Both of his hands were on her ass now, trying to hold her bucking hips still enough to keep licking and kissing her. Between the waves of pleasure Sherry reached up and hit the switch for the sunroof. As it open she twisted around in the cramped front seat.

"I want your cock inside me, " she gasped, still breathless from her orgasm

Brad did not know what he could do. He was pinned in the seat, there was nowhere for him to go. He watched as Sherry twisted around on top of him. She grabbed his cock with one hand and guided it between her legs. With her other hand she grasped the edge of the open sunroof and steadied herself. Sherry was hovering over him, allowing just the first inch of his cock inside her. She rocked her hips from side to side; coating his erection until it was drenched. Her hand had moved from his rigid shaft to just above her pussy. Brad watched as she stroked her clit with just one finger. He realized she could probably make him cum like this. He tried to lift his hips. Brad wanted to drive his cock deep into Sherry but the awkward position he was in did not allow it. Sherry's hand moved behind her. She raised herself up slightly and pulled his cock out of her pussy. Brad started to protest but before he could form a word she pressed the slick head of his cock against her ass.

The expression on his face told Sherry that Brad was very close to cumming. He had been for almost two minutes. She enjoyed holding him right on the edge like this.

"Where do you want to cum?" she purred, "In my mouth?" Sherry smacked her lips to make the point. Brad's eyes were wild with desire.

"You could cum all over my ass," she said in a sultry voice, "or would you rather me ride you like a cowgirl and have you fill my pussy with your cum?"

Brad was straining with all his might not to explode. If Sherry did not do something the choice would be made for them. He nodded eagerly at her offer to ride his cock. She moved her arm slightly and then impaled herself on his throbbing erection. He held out for almost a full minute before his orgasm erupted inside her. Sherry ducked her head back inside the car, leaning over Brad so her tits were in his face. She continued to grind against him, milking ever last drop out of his cock. She leaned down and kissed him, then whispered in his ear, "I'm not done with you yet. When we get to my house I have another present for you."

Sherry crawled into the back seat and put her shirt. She looked out the window of the car. Seeing no one she opened the door and stepped out. She snatched her skirt off the seat and shut the door, leaving her bra and thong on the floor. For a few moments she stood outside the car. Her shirt was long enough to cover her ass, but the thought at only a single item of clothing stood was all that prevented her from being completely naked was exciting. She looked around, wondering if anyone in the nearby office towers had noticed her. She opened the front door and sat down in the passenger's seat, placing the skirt across her lap.

"My place or yours?" she asked Brad, already knowing the answer.

Brad considered her question. He knew Charlotte was home, naked, waiting for him. He wondered if he if his birthday luck would be enough for a threesome. He looked over at Sherry. She had one hand under her skirt and her nipples were already hard again. Brad felt his cock begin to swell. It also ached. As fantastic as a threesome sounded he was not sure if he had the stamina for it today. He realized his fly was still open and Sherry was staring at his slowly growing erection. When he started to pull his zipper up she stopped him.

"Leave it down," she insisted.

"Why?"

"So I can look at your cock. As many times has you have looked down my shirt it's about time I got a peek at what I want," she replied.

Brad started the car and began to navigate his way out of the parking garage and towards Sherry's house. The entire trip he could hear Sherry stroking her cum-soaked pussy.

When Sherry reached up to press the remote for the garage door Brad could see her finger was dripping wet from being between her legs. The car smelled like sex. He eased the car into the garage and Sherry pressed the remote again, closing the door. When she stepped out of the car she removed her shirt and dropped it on the ground.

"Take off your shirt but leave your pants on, at least for now," Sherry instructed, "Sometimes it's what you don't see that is the turn on."

Rick complied, although he disagreed. He was glad she was completely naked. He did not have to use any brain cells to imagine, they could all be used to appreciate her body. As if to acknowledge what he was thinking she put her arms above her head and slowly twirled around before walking into the house.

Sherry smiled as she watched Brad climb out of her car and strip off his shirt. It appeared having to keep up with two women agreed with him, he looked a little slimmer than when the affair had started. She was anxious to run her hand though the hair on his chest and feel the gentle bulge of his pectoral muscles. And then there was the not-so-gentle bulge forming in his trousers. Sherry turned to face Brad. With her hands on her ass she looked at him. She could see the contours of his erection. She was nervous and excited about what she was going to offer Brad. Sherry turned again and headed for her bedroom.

Brad caught up with Sherry in her bedroom. He set down the bag from the porn shop and smiled. Then he reached into his back pocket and pulled out the flogger.

"Wait just a moment, I have something you're not going to like, but will thank me for later." She said.

Brad stood still with a questioning look on his face.

Sherry pulled a condom out of her drawer and ripped the package open as she advanced towards Brad. She quickly unzipped his pants, pulled is erection out through his fly and rolled the condom onto his cock. Then she stuffed it back into his pants.

"That might help you last a little longer, " she said nonchalantly

"Has that been a problem?" Brad queried, suddenly self conscious.

"No, not at all," Sherry replied, "but today might be different."

"Different? How?" Brad asked.

"That all depends on you, on what you want, and what you will do to get it," she answered cryptically.

"Is this some kind of game?" Brad questioned.

"No, it's your birthday party and I am your present. I'm already unwrapped, I'm just waiting for you to start playing with me," Sherry said suggestively.

"That sounds brilliant."

"I do have one request," Sherry purred, "I want you to come on me, not in me. I want to feel it on my skin."

"No problem," Brad replied.

"Now, what do you think you are going to do with that?" Sherry asked, looking at the flogger.

"I'm going to whip you until you beg me to fuck you," Brad growled in response.

"You haven't had enough of me yet?" She teased.

Brad swung the flogger towards her hips. The leather strips slapped against her ass, "I haven't had all of you yet."

Sherry bit her lip. She was really going to do this. The hair on the back of her neck stood up.

"You will be my first, " she said softly, her voice cracking with anxiety.

Brad smiled. She would be his first as well, and she probably knew it. His erection felt like it was going to burst.

"Bend over; I'm going to whip you until you beg for my cock," he commanded.

Brad took in every detail as Sherry complied with his instructions. He watched the way her breasts swung forward. He marveled at the way her hair slid over her shoulder. The way her ass cheeks spread apart made him ache to be inside her.

Brad leaned forward and gently swung the flogger towards Sherry's wonderfully large tits. He watched the leather tendrils wrap around them, almost like an embrace. Even though he was not touching her Brad could sense her arousal.

The feeling of the flogger on her breasts surprised Sherry. Brad was actually hitting her. When the strip of leather touched her erect nipple her knees almost buckled. She had no idea being whipped would be so enjoyable. It seemed wrong. Good girls did not do these things, they did not fuck married men, they did not allow themselves to be whipped and they certainly did not get fucked in the ass. And yet she wanted all that and more.

Brad alternated between dragging the flogger across Sherry's neck and whipping her breasts. With his free hand he began to unbuckle his belt. His desire to be inside her was overwhelming.

Sherry felt helpless. There were no physical restraints preventing her from walking away, but her feet remained planted like they were set in concrete. She looked down, trying to see Brad behind her. She could see his feet, but mostly she saw her own breasts. They were covered with the sheen of nervous perspiration and topped with nipples swollen larger than she imagined possible. She could see the fabric of his trousers. Sherry wondered if he would keep them on when he fucked her. Abruptly she felt the sting of the flogger on her ass. It felt wonderful.

The leather hit Sherry ass with soft slapping noise. Brad was surprised how easy it was to whip her. It did not seem like violence. The fact that she let out a moan of pleasure probably had something to do with the way he felt. Brad drew his arm back and took another swing, this one a little faster. The sound was louder, as was Sherry's response. He could see her skin turn a little pink. He listened closely for the slightest hint of disapproval. Hearing none he took another swing.

"Please," Sherry gasped.

Brad's arm froze. Time seemed to stand still as he waited to hear the next word out of her mouth.

"Please, I want your cock," she moaned.

"Say it again," Brad insisted as he whipped her once more.

"Please...fuck me with your cock... fuck me ...until I come," she stuttered.

"I'm not sure I understand what you want," Brad replied. He unbuttoned his pants and let them fall to the floor. With his free hand he grabbed his cock and pressed the tip against Sherry's wet pussy.

"Is this what you want?" he asked as he dragged the flogger along her spine.

"I want your hard cock in my tight ass," Sherry replied.

"Well, if that is what you want..."

Brad set down the flogger and picked up the bottle of lube. He drizzled some on his condom-covered dick and then poured a generous amount on to Sherry's ass. He closed the bottle and dropped it to the floor.

The liquid was refreshingly cool on her skin as it ran down between her ass cheeks. Sherry felt Brad's cock press against her ass. His hands gripped her hips and gently pulled her backwards. She gritted her teeth and pushed back against him. He felt bigger than she expected. He was noticeably bigger than any of her toys. It wasn't painful, but it was certainly a stretch to accommodate him. He stopped the moment the flared head of his cock was inside her.

"More," she moaned, " I want all of you."

Up to this point everything had been easy. Brad had not given a second thought to using the flogger on Sherry, but now he was concerned about hurting her. She felt incredibly tight. He heard her ask for more, but hesitated. Much to his surprise she began to push back, slowly taking in the entire length of his erection. Brad felt his own orgasm building. He began to slide in and out of Sherry. Encouraged by her moans he began to go faster and faster.

It did not actually hurt until the thick base of Brad's cock invaded her body. Even then it wasn't the kind of pain that made her want to stop. Instead she drove her ass back even more, pushing through the discomfort until Brad was completely inside her. She smiled at her accomplishment.

"You like that?" Brad asked.

Sherry managed to squeak out a single word, "Yes."

Brad pulled on her hips, the gesture was symbolic. There was no way he could be any deeper inside her.

"I'm going to fuck you till you beg me to come," he said and he slowly slipped his cock out of her.

"Please, please fuck me. I want you to come on my ass," Sherry replied, reminding him of her request.

Even with the condom on Brad was struggling to hold back his orgasm. The tightness of her ass felt better than he had imagined. He looked down again, still not believing what he saw. He was fucking Sherry in the ass. The feeling of penetrating her, of the flared head of his cock stretching her open was his favorite part. He liked being inside her, but nothing felt as good as the tip of his dick pushing into her ass.

Much to her relief Sherry found her body adapted to Brad's cock rather quickly. She toyed with Brad, clenching her muscles around his cock, making him strain to enter her body. She could tell he was getting close to orgasm. His movements were getting clumsy as more and more of his attention was focused on holding back his orgasm. Sherry smiled, she was going to show him who was really in charge. She squeezed his cock a bit tighter.

"That's it, fuck me, fuck my ass. Let it go, I want you to come all over my ass. I want to feel your hot cum," she cried out.

She felt Brad pull his cock out of her. The next few seconds passed in slow motion. She heard Brad strip the condom off his penis. His bare cock nestled between her ass checks. He was only able to thrust against her one time before he came. Sherry felt a stream of hot cum spray along the length of her spine. Brad moaned loudly as the second stream poured onto the small over her back. She felt each drop that hit her skin and mixed with her sweat.

Only after his orgasm had faded did Brad realize that Sherry had dictated the time and intensity of his climax. He looked down at her. His cum was splattered over the lower half of her back. She had turned her head and was looking at him over her shoulder. The smile on her face told him everything he wanted to know. Slowly he stood upright. Brad grabbed Sherry's hair and pulled until she was standing in front of him.

The hair pulling caught Sherry by surprise. She had expected Brad to collapse on to the bed. Instead he pulled her against his body. His cock was no longer hard but still felt thick as it was sandwiched between their bodies. Brad put his hand on her cheek and slowly turned her head to the side. His lips met hers in a gentle kiss.

"Did you like your present?" she asked.

"Very much," he replied.

"I liked giving it to you, so you might get it again," she said.

"Really? " he asked.

"Really really," Sherry answered.

Sherry turned and put her arms around Brad.

"I think we need a shower. I can't send you back to your wife in this condition," Sherry explained. She thought about the words she had just spoken. She had no qualms about Brad leaving to go back to Charlotte. She enjoyed their time together but knew that he must return to his wife. She pushed the thoughts out of her head as she led Brad into the bathroom. The future was not her concern right now. She had a naked man to clean up, and that required almost no thinking.

-------------------------------------------

If you enjoyed this story please let me know why and rate it. I have other stories, you can find them here.

Regards,

TK

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers
12