The Affair Episode 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"What...are...you...trying...to...do...to...me?" Sherry stuttered.

Brad leaned down and whispered in her ear, "We are going to make you come."

His brash statement pushed her over the edge. She pressed her hands down on the table and gritted her teeth to contain the euphoria spreading through her body. Her breathing became shallow and rapid.

"Oh, fuck," Sherry moaned as the last tremors of her orgasm faded away. Both men slowly, regretfully pulled their hands away from her body.

"One more round?" Brad asked.

"Sure," Chance replied.

"That would be wonderful, since I don't think my legs work right now," Sherry added. She needed a stiff drink to walk past all the people she just came in front of, even if they were oblivious to the event.

She watched Brad walk towards the bar; she always enjoyed seeing him from behind.

"So, you and Brad are an item?" Chance asked.

"We are friends with benefits, nothing more," she answered, regaining her composure.

"He told me about your quid pro quo policy. How far do you take that?" he inquired.

She set her purse on the table and opened it enough for Chance to see the strap on dildo inside. "About six to eight inches, is that far enough for you?"

"Fuck!" he exclaimed. It surprised him how brazen she was, but at the same time, the authoritarian tone in her voice unexpectedly aroused him.

"I'm not saying I'm going to use it on you, but I like to be prepared," Sherry said setting her purse back on the floor. After what he had just done to her, it felt good to be back in charge.

Chance noticed that before she set her purse down she zipped it shut, and once it was on the floor she slipped her leg through the shoulder strap. She was clearly quite meticulous and not someone to be taken lightly.

"What can I say, girls just want to have fun," Sherry said.

"That's all they really want..." Brad sang as he sat down with the drinks. His rendition of the song was horrible, but funny at the same time.

"I think we should take this party back to my motel room," Chance suggested.

"Sounds good," Sherry eagerly answered.

"I agree, I paid the tab so we are ready to go," Brad said.

They decided it would be easier to walk the two blocks to the hotel than to drive. Sherry wedged herself between Chance and Brad, hooking her arms through theirs. As they strolled down the sidewalk, she wondered what each person that passed them thought. Did any of them realize what was going on, that soon the three of them would be a naked writhing mass of sex? Just the thought of being between them made her already stiff nipples even harder.

They squeezed together to get through the hotel's revolving door. Sherry could feel Chance's erection as she was sandwiched between the two men. Once inside, they quickly crossed the lobby and headed for the elevators. The doors opened and they walked in. She smiled when she noticed they were the only passengers. She casually pressed her hands against Brad and Chance, and then gripped their erect cocks through the fabric of their pants.

"Oh boy is this great?" she squealed.

Brad grinned, realizing she was quoting a line from one of his favorite old movies, Animal House. He looked at Chance, who was probably too young to have seen it. The touchstone raunchy humor movie for Chance was probably American Pie.

When the door opened, Sherry released the two men. She and Brad followed Chance to his room. The moment the door shut behind them, the all stopped and stared.

"I'd be a lot happier if we were all naked," Sherry said.

Chance looked at Brad, "You know, this might be a good time for that quid pro quo thing you mentioned."

"You told him?" Sherry asked; surprised Brad had felt comfortable sharing that much information with a stranger. She suspected he would warn Chance about her rules, but didn't think Brad would mention the possibility of a guy on guy make out session.

"Yes, is it supposed to be a secret?" Brad replied.

"I guess not," she answered

"And he's right, this is something I'd like to see you and another woman do," Brad said as he stepped in front of Chance.

"I'm not going to stop you," she said.

"Are you okay with this?" Brad asked, looking at Chance.

"Sure, as long as you don't mind that I am watching her and not you," Chance replied.

"So I should do you from behind," Brad said, impressed with his own cleverness.

"I know I like it from behind," Sherry interjected, amused and aroused as Brad clumsily pulled Chance's shirt off, revealing a trim and well-sculpted chest.

Chance kicked off his shoes and Brad's hands migrated to the waistband of his pants. Brad fumbled with Chance's belt, pulling it free after a brief struggle. Sherry eyed the long strip of leather and smiled. Brad was unfastening Chance's pants. As Brad pulled down Chance's zipper, she saw his erection emerge. It was clear to her, but probably not Brad, that Chance was not wearing underwear. When Brad pulled down on the waistband of Chance's pants, Sherry heard him gasp in surprise when Chance's bare ass suddenly appeared in his face. Chance lifted his legs and let the garment fall to the floor, then peeled off his socks.

"Your turn Brad," Sherry said with a slight giggle. She saw Chance wink at her, then turn to face Brad.

"I think this should be full frontal," Chance said.

Chance attacked Brad's button-down shirt. Sherry watched as Chance's fingers deftly unfastened each button. After he had undone the last button, Chance slowly peeled the shirt off Brad's wide shoulders. Sherry noted that Chance was being very dramatic, and she appreciated his showmanship. When he pulled Brad's belt loose, Chance ran it through his hand a few times before dropping it to the floor.

The sight of Chance standing completely naked and fully erect in front of a shirtless Brad sent a tingle through her body. She watched intently as Chance dropped to his knees and unbuttoned Brad's pants. He unzipped them and they fell to the floor.

"If you take off his boxers with your teeth I'll make it worth your while," she offered.

Chance noisily clamped his teeth together, then turned his head to face her, "Sorry, I'm not that talented. Perhaps you could teach me some time."

Brad breathed a sigh of relief. He was not quite ready to have a man's mouth that close to his junk.

Sherry watched as Chance tugged on Brad's boxers, pulling them towards the floor. He did not even blink when Brad's erection emerged right in front of his face. Once Brad's shorts were on the floor Chance stood up, "Now it's your turn to take it from behind."

Sherry watched as Chance stepped behind Brad and put his hands on his chest. She imagined being in the exact same spot as Brad, feeling Chance's body pressed against her own and his hand caressing her breasts.

"I hope you are taking good notes, because I'm only doing this once," Brad said, trying to interject a little humor into the situation. He was not sure how far Chance intended to take the quid pro quo idea. They had briefly discussed it, but Chance had dismissed the idea of setting limits, saying he would know when to stop.

As she watched the two men touch each other, Sherry quietly began to remove her clothes. She saw Chance whisper something into Brad's ear. Without another word, the two men began walking towards the bathroom.

She wasn't sure if they were coming back or if she was supposed to follow them. The sound of the shower provided a partial answer. By the time she made it to the bathroom both men were in the shower and Chance was working up a soapy lather on Brad's chest. The glass walls of the shower stall were opaque, but the door was open so she had an unobstructed view. Chance finished with Brad's chest and turned him around. Brad placed his hands on either side of the shower door as Chance began to stroke his back.

Sherry moved into Brad's line of sight and resumed her slow striptease. She was sure Chance was not going to complain that she was being a distraction. She stripped off her blouse. Chance and Brad grinned at the sight of her naked breasts. When Chance reached around and put his hands on Brad's chest, Sherry scooped up her tits and began to caress them.

Chance could feel Brad's nipples stiffen, most likely from watching Sherry play with her tits. He tried to pinch them, but his fingers slipped off Brad's wet and soapy skin. Sherry did not have that problem. She pinched her amber nubs and tugged on them, and then she ran her hands down her body. Chance mimicked her actions on Brad. As Sherry stroked her belly with her fingers, Chance did the same to Brad. When she started to take a step towards the shower, Chance shook his head. She stopped and he smiled.

Brad wasn't sure what to think about Sherry's feint towards the shower door. He longed to touch her and get touched, but he wasn't sure he was ready to share her with Chance. It was a moot point. There was no doubt in Brad's mind that Chance and Sherry were going to fuck, with or without him. As he watched Sherry resume touching herself, Brad's concerns faded away. He watched her fingers slide between her legs. He imagined how hot and wet she was. Brad was vaguely aware of Chance's hand moving closer and closer to his Sherry-inspired erection, but he did not really care. He focused all of his attention on Sherry. He watched as she stood up straight and pushed her chest out. Her fully erect nipples stood out from her large breasts. She closed her eyes and began to stroke her pussy. Brad wondered what she was thinking. He wondered how she wanted to be pleasured by two men. Brad watched her other hand come up to her tit and pinch the amber pebble that topped her spectacular breast.

Through her mostly closed eyes and the gathering steam in the room, she watched Chance and Brad. Chance was still mimicking her actions, stroking Brad's cock the way she stroked herself and playing with Brad's chest as she caressed her breast. The two men were a tangle of well-muscled limbs. They were a wet, soapy, sexy knot that Sherry was dying to be tangle up in. She was glad Chance had stopped her from getting in the shower too soon. She could see that Brad was completely oblivious to what Chance was doing. She knew Brad liked to watch her masturbate, but she had never realized how it almost put him into a trance. Sherry watched Chance press his lips to Brad's neck, slowly working his way towards Brad's ear. She eagerly anticipated finding out what it felt like, but could not see any reaction from Brad. She wondered if Brad could feel Chance's hard cock against his ass. The temptation to join them was nearly overwhelming. She watched Chance's fingers comb through the hair on Brad's chest. She pushed two of her fingers past her labia. She had no doubt that she was going to make herself come before she stepped into the shower, and that she might climax again when she was pressed between them. Feeling two hot, naked, wet, hard bodies against hers made an orgasm inevitable.

When he realized that Sherry's eyes were closed, Chance took his hand of Brad's cock. It was a wasted effort if she wasn't watching, and it would be awkward if Brad got so turned on watching Shelly that he came.

"She is so fucking hot," Chance whispered, forgetting that Brad was there.

"And she is just getting started," Brad replied.

Both men watched as Sherry continued to touch her body. She opened her eyes briefly and looked directly at them, then bent her head forward and pressed her lips against her breast. Later she would wonder which of the men was more turned on. Was it Brad, who knew exactly what it felt like to have his lips wrapped around her nipple, or Chance who had to imagine it. She stabbed two fingers into her pussy the slowly drew them out. She peeked up at them. They were standing side by side. Two hard bodies and two hard cocks, and they were all hers for the night. It was that thought that pushed over the edge and into a climax. For a self-induced orgasm it was pretty good, but she knew they could give her something better.

"Mind if I join in?" She asked as she wedged herself between the two men and pressed her breasts against Brad's back.

"Of course not," Chance replied.

Chance put his hands on Sherry's breasts, gently stroking the upper half of her D cup mounds. He pressed his erection against her ass, moaning as she clenched her cheeks together and squeezed his rigid shaft.

Although it was fundamentally the same, when Brad felt Sherry's hand on his cock instead of Chance's he felt exponentially more aroused. He knew exactly where Chance's hands were and was more than satisfied with the trade off. He moaned softly as Sherry worked the soap on his dick into a thick lather.

Although she had fantasized about feeling two cocks at the same time, Sherry couldn't believe what she was doing. At first, having one cock sliding between her ass cheeks and another sliding between her fingers was arousing, but as it continued, it became more of a tease. It was almost enough to make her come, but not quite. She wanted to frustrate them to the same extent they were teasing her.

"I think it's time to get out," Sherry said, stepping out from between the two men and into the full force of the shower. She wiped the thick lather off her tits and wriggled her ass in the warm stream of water, then stepped out of the shower. Brad and Chance quickly followed her. The all grabbed towels and dried off.

"I thought Brad might want to play follow the leader with me, " Sherry said with a mischievous smile. She had considered a few other games like Truth or Dare and Simon Says before making her choice.

"Of course," Brad replied, mentally adding this game to the list of quid pro quo items.

In response, she grabbed Chance's hands. She pulled one to her mouth and offered the other to Brad. Sherry rubbed Chance's hand on her naked breast and watched Brad do the same. To his credit, Chance did exactly the same thing to each of them, or at least tried. Her nipples were much larger than Brads, allowing Chance to tug on them. He tried to do the same to Brad but could not seem to get a grip.

Sherry leaned forward and kissed Chance on the mouth, only to have Brad's lips push hers out of the way. She left a trail of kisses along Chance's jaw, down his neck and on to his chest. The sight of Brad doing the same made her skin tingle. She put her hands on Chance's hard cock, and then looked at Brad, daring him to do the same.

As he kissed Chance, Brad kept up the internal mantra of 'quid pro quo'. He imagined playing this game with Sherry and Charlotte. He pictured Sherry's full lips pressed against his wife's breasts. Kissing Chance wasn't unpleasant, it just wasn't arousing. He noticed Sherry was staring at him, and then he noticed she was giving Chance a hand job. He imagined Sherry's fingers stroking Charlotte's labia and then put his hand on Chance's erection.

Chance wasn't sure what to think about having Brad stroke his cock. It was certainly unexpected. Chance looked at Sherry. Her large breasts swayed slowly as she pumped her hand up and down his shaft. He watched her kneel down in front of him and wondered how far she was going to take things. Getting a blowjob from a guy was something he had never experienced, and wasn't sure he wanted to.

Brad followed her lead, getting on his knees in front of Brad. He watched her lick her lips and did the same. He wasn't sure if he could put his mouth on Chance' cock. He also wasn't sure if Charlotte would agree to let Sherry go down on her.

Sherry opened her mouth and began to move towards Chance's throbbing erection, but at the last second, she stopped. She turned her head and pressed her lips against Brad, shoving her tongue into his mouth. Chance quickly joined them and she found herself pinned to the ground as the two men covered her mouth, cheeks, and neck with kisses.

Sherry laid on the floor with Brad pinning her arms in place. Chance was on his knees between her legs. Brad began to kiss his way across her body. He started with her shoulders and soon had his mouth on her breast. He was leaning over her so that his chest was directly above her face, but just out of reach. She felt Brad swirling his tongue around her swollen nipples.

Sherry wriggled free and pushed Brad on to his back, and then climbed on top of him. She put her hand on his cock and pressed it against her vulva. It felt wonderfully hard and hot. Chance kissed her on the neck and then pressed his chest against her back. Sherry shifted forward just enough to let Brad's erection slip past her labia. She turned to face Chance.

"I want you to watch me fuck Brad," she whispered as if it was a secret she was riding his cock.

"And then?" Chance asked.

"Join in," she replied.

Chance sat back and watched as Sherry leaned forward, giving him a clear view of her pussy wrapped around Brad's dick. Chance's own cock ached to be inside her. He thought about standing next to her and pushing his cock into her mouth, but he could not stop watching her fuck Brad. He noticed her flip one of the pillows over, revealing a bottle of lube and a condom. Chance looked at her ass and considered the Faustian bargain he was about to make. Chance opened the package and slowly rolled the condom onto his cock; he could not help but think about the dildo in Sherry's purse. As he straddled Brad's legs, Chance pressed his body against her. Chance's concern's faded away as he felt her ass against his throbbing erection.

Chance put his hands on her breasts as she slowly sank down onto Brad. The expression on Brad's face was one of absolute ecstasy. Sherry wondered if his expression would change as things progressed. She leaned forward and pinned Brad's wrists to the ground.

Chance reluctantly let her break free of his grasp. She had fantastic tits and he enjoyed the way they overflowed in his hands. He picked up the bottle of lube and drizzled it on to Sherry's ass and his erection. When she pressed her breasts against Brad, Chance guided his cock against her ass. Slowly Sherry pushed back, driving him into her. Chance wondered how long it would take Brad to realize what was happening. He could feel Brad thrusting in and out of her pussy. Chance put his hands on her hips and began to thrust back and forth slowly. He looked down, watching his cock slide in and out of her tight ass.

Sherry winced as her ass stretched to accommodate Chance's erection. She had tried to prepare herself for this, but had clearly underestimated the size of his manhood. She knew the discomfort would be gone in a few moments, and that what she would get in return would last much longer.

When Brad heard a guttural moan escape Sherry's lips it took him a few seconds to remember when he had heard it before. It was on his birthday when Sherry had let him fuck her in the ass. Brad stopped moving briefly, just long enough to feel her body shift as she accommodated Chance's thick cock.

"I want you to fuck me Brad," she moaned, not sure if he needed encouragement to continue. She had not mentioned to Brad that she and Chance had agreed that double penetration would be part of the plan. She knew she would get off even if Brad remained motionless, his cock buried deep inside her body, but she wanted both men to be fucking her when she came.

"I need to feel you fucking me Brad, I need to feel you inside me," she pleaded.

Brad started to move, and then hesitated. As long as he remained still he was much more aware of the way she felt. The way her tits rubbed against his chest each time Chance's hips pressed against her ass, the way her muscles squeezed his erection, the way her breath felt on his neck, the way her hands pinned his wrists to the floor. However, fucking her was impossible to resist. Brad began to move again. He fucked her with long, slow strokes. Each time he pulled his cock almost completely out of her body. Brad focused on the way it felt to penetrate her, the way it felt as her labia stretched over the head of his erection and the way his rigid shaft slid into her until his pubic bone pressed against her clitoris. With each thrust, Brad inched closer to his own climax. He had almost forgotten about Chance when he heard a loud grunt. Chance had pulled out. Brad knew he had Sherry all to himself again.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers