The Affair Episode 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

The speed at which his climax overwhelmed him surprised Chance. He wasn't sure how, but he was past the point of no return. He pulled his hips back, stripped off the condom, and stroked his cock until he came on Sherry's ass. She arched her back, causing the large puddle of cum to drain between her ass cheeks.

"I'm about to come Sherry," Brad moaned.

Brad's words barely registered in her brain. She had been on the edge of climax when Chance pulled his cock out and came all over her ass. The sensation of the thick hot fluid on her skin triggered an intense orgasm. She straightened her arms, lifting her breasts off Brad's chest. She knew the sight of her tits would most likely make Brad come. She rocked her hips back and forth feeling every inch of Brad's cock inside her body. A satisfied grin spread across her face when she felt his erection jerk and his cum flood into her. Sherry felt Chance put his hands on her breasts again. The combination of Brad's orgasm and Chance caressing her tits reignited her own climax and the outside world faded away, replaced with a thick blanket of euphoria.

Brad felt his orgasm continue even after the last drop of cum had escaped his cock. The sight of Sherry's breasts had taken him right to the edge of climax, but when she looked him in the eye, he was unable to hold back any longer. She was still facing him, but her eyes had rolled back in her head as her body shuddered from her orgasm. Brad found the sight of Chance's hands on Sherry's breasts a bit arousing, which surprised him. He had been a bit unsure how he would feel actually seeing another man's hands on her. He expected to feel at least a little jealous and possibly intimidated. Now he realized that she simply wanted something that one man alone could not provide, no matter how talented he was.

Sherry slowly returned to earth. The first thing she noticed was Brad's throbbing erection still buried deep in her body. The second thing she noticed was Chance tugging on her swollen nipples. Lastly, she felt Chance's cum running between the cheeks of her ass. When the last wisps of her climax had faded away, Sherry released Brad's wrists and pulled Chance's hands off her tits. Then she rolled to the side and lay on her back next to Brad. Chance lay down beside her. She turned her head from side to side, looking at her two lovers. They both looked exhausted. Sherry smiled, quite happy to have worn them out. Within a few minutes they were all sound asleep.

Brad slowly opened his eyes. The bed was moving. He looked to the side and blinked a few times to clear his vision, then shook his head in disbelief. Chance was lying beside him and Sherry was kneeling between Chance's legs. She had one of his legs on her shoulders with one hand on her breast and the other on his cock. Sherry was wearing her strap on dildo and was fucking him in the ass with it. She noticed Brad was awake and smiled.

"About time you woke up," she said, "now I don't have to be quiet."

Brad looked at Chance, trying to figure out what was going on.

"Quid pro quo," Sherry explained.

"That's it, stroke my cock while you fuck me," Chance moaned. He knew how much she enjoyed dirty talk and wanted to be certain she enjoyed their bargain as much as he had. Between the hand job and the sight of her toying with her breast, he almost forgot she was fucking him in the ass.

"Are going to be my little bitch and come for me?" Sherry asked as she thrust her hips forward. She proposed this arrangement just to see the look of shock on Chance's face. She had not expected him to agree to it, but now that it was happening, she found role reversal much more arousing than she expected it to be. She wondered if Chance enjoyed having his ass penetrated as much as she did. She had originally planned to fuck him doggy style, but at the last minute decided she wanted to see his face while she fucked him. Once she got started, it seemed a waste to leave his throbbing erection untouched.

Much to his surprise, Chance was not embarrassed to have Brad watching Sherry fuck him . He wondered if Brad and Sherry had a similar arrangement. The combination of watching her big tits bounce and her hand stroking his cock was pushing him towards orgasm. Suddenly she stopped, resting the tip of the dildo against his ass.

"Beg me to make you come, beg me to fuck you," she said with a smile on her face.

Chance had done role-play enough to know what was expected of him, "I want you to fuck me till I come. I want you to fuck me hard."

Sherry shoved her hips forward, driving the dildo into him. She intended to do exactly as he said. Suddenly, she felt something else between her legs. Brad had sat up and was pressing his fingers against her labia and clitoris. She brushed his hand away. It was tempting to let Brad finger fuck her and maybe even suck on her tits, but she wanted to focus on Chance for the moment.

"I just want you to watch, for now. Don't worry, I have plans for you," she said, eyeing Brad's erection. She turned her attention back to Chance. She took her hand off her breast and wrapped her arm around his leg, then began to fuck him even harder. Briefly, she removed her hand from his rigid shaft and slipped her fingers between her legs. When they were wet and slippery she wrapped her fingers around Chance's throbbing erection and began to stroke it.

"Oh baby," Sherry moaned, "I'm about to come. Oh! Oh! Oh!"

It was not an act because this wasn't just any dildo. Sherry had a double-ended fake cock. Each time she buried it in Chance's ass an equally long, equally thick shaft filled her pussy. There was alsoa ridge that pressed against her clitoris.

"I'm ready for you to cum Chance, I'm ready..." Sherry almost screamed as her climax exploded through her body. It was much more intense than any orgasm a dildo or vibrator had given her before. There was a visceral bit. Sherry found she liked fucking someone almost as much as she liked being fucked.

While he was aware that Sherry was ramming a stiff silicon shaft into his ass, most of his attention was elsewhere, divided between the sight of Sherry's D cup breasts flailing wildly and the way her hand caressed the head of his cock. He had completely forgotten that Brad was watching.

"Oh, oh, oh, I'm going to come..." Chance moaned.

In a single movement, Sherry let go of Chance's leg and put her hand on his shoulder, pulling the dildo out of his ass at the same time. By the time the jet of thick, hot come shot out of his cock she had him pinned to the bed. A pool of opaque fluid began to form in on Chance's belly. Sherry kept stroking until the last drop splashed onto his skin. She leaned forward and one at a time, she dipped her breasts into the small lake of cum that had formed. She was surprised Chance had that much left in him.

Still reeling from his climax, Chance could not look away from the sight of Sherry smearing his cum over her tits. He felt exhausted and knew he would be sore in ways he could not imagine. The sound of the dildo falling to the bed caught Chance by surprise. He had not even noticed her unbuckling the harness. Chance watched as Sherry slowly crawled forward until her nipple hung over him like the sword of Damocles.

"You know what I want," she said.

Chance raised his head and wrapped his lips around her swollen nipple, tasting the salty mixture of her sweat and his cum. When he had licked one breast clean he turned his head towards her other breast, but Sherry stopped him.

"That's all you get," Sherry said, turning to Brad. She scooped her breast up, offering it to him. When Brad hesitated, she rubbed a finger against her cum soaked nipple, then she pressed her finger against Brad's lips.

The idea of tasting another man's cum was something Brad was not expecting. At first, he kept his lips tightly pursed, refusing Sherry's finger entrance into his mouth. Brad looked into her eyes and saw a combination of lust and determination. Then she did something that put things in a different perspective, she mouthed the words quid pro quo. The image of Sherry licking Charlotte's cum off his cock flashed into his mind and he parted his lips, bracing himself for the taste of Chance's cum. He sucked on her finger until she pulled it out of his mouth.

"There's more where that came from," she said, moving closer to Brad and offering him her breast.

Brad leaned forward. She grabbed him by the hair and pulled his mouth against her cum soaked tit, holding him there until he too had licked her clean. He swirled his tongue around her nipple. Even with Chance's contribution, Brad relished the feeling of Sherry's breast in his mouth. Finally, she pushed him away.

Sherry scooped her breasts up, lifting each to her mouth and running her tongue over her nipple. Her mouth turned to an exaggerated frown, "There's none left for me." Then she turned her gaze to Brad. "But I bet you have what I want, why don't you stand up?"

Brad stepped off the bed and Sherry dropped to her knees in front of him, wrapping both hands around his rigid shaft. She turned to Chance, "Now it's your turn to sit and watch."

Nodding in agreement, Chance stretched out on the bed. Although Sherry was still very appealing, he was too exhausted and too sore to do anything else. He inched closer to the edge of the bed until his face was inches from Sherry, and equally close to Brad's cock.

The smooth, soft skin between Brad's balls and his ass was one of Sherry's favorite parts of the male anatomy. It was quite different from everything that surrounded it. She pressed her finger against it, eliciting a moan from Brad. She stroked his rigid shaft with her other hand.

"Do you have anything for me? If I suck your cock will you come in my face?" Sherry purred, licking her lips.

As her tongue slowly circumscribed her mouth, Brad nodded. All he could think of was what it would feel like to fill her mouth with his throbbing erection. He watched her pull his cock down until it was horizontal, then extend her tongue and lap up the drops of pre-cum that were already seeping out. Each time she planted a soft kiss on his turgid flesh, a shiver went up his spine.

"I want you to tell me when you are going to come, I have something very special in mind," Sherry teased, and then wrapped her lips around the head of Brad's cock.

It had never occurred to Chance that watching another man get a blowjob could be so arousing. Hearing Sherry practically beg for a facial caught him off guard. He had seen plenty of them in porn videos and always thought they were somewhat silly, but the image of Sherry's face with cum dripping down her cheek made his cock ache to be hard again. He watched intently as more and more of Brad's erection slid past Sherry's lips and into her mouth.

Knowing that Chance was watching aroused her almost as much as Brad's cock filling her mouth. Knowing that she was probably turning Chance on also excited her, but what she found deliciously erotic was the fact that she had drained Chance of the ability to fuck her any time soon. She could see his dick out of the corner of her eye. It wasn't completely flaccid, but it was far from an erection. She was completely responsible for the woeful state of Chance's limp dick. Sherry planned to put Brad in a similar situation very, very soon.

When he saw Sherry pull her head back, Brad was a bit disappointed. His rigid shaft was wet and slippery from being in her mouth and her hand slid up and down with ease. What she did next caught Brad by surprise. She turned her head to the side and leaned forward just a bit and sucked one of his balls into her mouth. As she lavished attention on him with her tongue, Brad moaned. When she rubbed the tip of her thumb against the sensitive spot just below the head of his cock, he felt the first stirrings of his orgasm.

"Do you like that? " she asked as she pulled her head back.

"Oh, oh, yes...." Brad sighed.

"Good, because I am only halfway done," she replied as she ducked her head down and repeated the process.

Sherry was contrasting the feeling of sucking on Brad's balls with giving him a blowjob. The skin felt much softer, and she knew he was much more sensitive to the amount of pressure she applied. With her free hand, she began to stroke the smooth patch of skin behind his balls, each time moving a bit closer to his ass. She had one more surprise in store for Brad, even if he was not quite ready for it. She once again engulfed his cock with her mouth.

It wasn't jealousy Chance felt, but he thought it might be envy. He was wondering if Brad got the better part of the arrangement. As if to answer his question, Sherry stopped sucking on Brad's dick and wrapped her breasts around his erection. As Brad thrust his hips forward, her tits rippled. Chance had been with women with better looking tits than Sherry, but not with any that made better use of them. It didn't matter if she was shoving them in his face during foreplay or pressing them against his chest while she fucked him, Sherry had used her breasts to make sex unbelievable. As she had demonstrated when she walked into the bar, she wasn't above showing them off in low cut tops. She also wasn't shy about touching them herself. More than once, she had teased him unmercifully by tweaking and tugging on her nipples inches from his face. Chance watched as Sherry tipped her head forward and inhaled Brad's cock as it emerged from her ample cleavage.

It wasn't fair, Brad thought. The combination of tit fucking and a blowjob had him racing toward his climax. He wanted to last longer. He wanted to feel her tits around his cock a little longer. He wanted more time with the head of his dick inside her mouth, but that wasn't going to happen. His balls felt like they were going to explode.

"Oh, oh... oh Sherry, I'm going to come," Brad panted.

Sherry released her breasts, putting one hand on Brad's cock and the other between her legs. She gripped his rigid shaft tightly. She pressed two fingers into her dripping wet pussy, and raised her arm until her hand was between Brad's legs.

"I want it. I want you to come all over me," she said, and then she slipped her slick finger into Brad's ass. His orgasm exploded out of his cock with more intensity and velocity than she expected. The first jet of hot cum splashed against her chin and dripped onto her tits. Sherry opened her mouth wide, catching most of the second stream on her lips and in her mouth. She pressed her thumb against Brad's perineum, milking every drop of hot, salty liquid out of him. She closed her mouth around the head of his cock, sucking him dry. When he was done, she gingerly extracted her finger from his ass.

"What," Brad panted, "the fuck was that?"

Sherry laughed, "I don't think you will ever get a better prostate exam than that. You were the only one of us that hadn't had something up your ass tonight. I didn't want you to feel left out."

"Thanks," Brad replied. He wasn't sure if it was the shock effect, or if he actually liked it, but it had certainly made him come hard.

Sherry stood up and put her arm around Brad's neck, pulling him down into a passionate kiss. While he stood stunned, she let him go and turned her attention to Chance. He made no effort to escape, and she kissed him deeply as well. When she was done, she looked at both of them and smile.

"You two would make such a hot gay couple," Sherry said.

Both men shook their heads.

"I'm just saying you both look good with cum on your face," she teased.

"It's just not my bag," Brad said.

"Same here," Chance added.

"Really, so even if I found a bi-curious friend and put on a show, you two wouldn't go at it."

"No," Brad said flatly.

"There's no way that would be hot," Chance added.

"I'll be the judge of that; I mean how it is any different than me and another woman?"

"I don't know, but it is" Brad said.

Sherry put her hands on her hips, "So me going down on another chick's snatch is hot, but one of you with a mouthful of cock isn't."

"That's pretty much it," Chance replied.

Chance and Brad remained motionless as Sherry stood up and turned towards the shower.

"I'm going to get cleaned up, alone," she said as she sauntered out of the bedroom. She felt exhausted.

"You know," Chance said dryly, "We are going to have to come up with a story about how we met."

"Yea, I'd say so," Brad answered. He liked Chance. Brad had expected to think of him as a rival for Sherry's attention, but he now realized that she was quite capable of handling both of them.

"Would it bother you if I hooked up with Sherry again?" Chance asked.

"What makes you think I have any kind of influence over what Sherry does?' Brad replied.

"You make a good point," Chance said.

Brad stood up and began to gather his clothes. Sherry's comment about how good he and Chance would look as a gay couple had made him a little self-conscious about being naked with him alone.

"You guys are more than welcome to stay the night," Chance offered.

"I'm afraid that's not going to happen," Sherry said as she walked back into the room. She could see the look of disappointment on their faces, but she wasn't sure if it was because of what she said or because she had wrapped a towel around her body.

"There's plenty of room," Chance said, stretching out on the bed.

"I think Brad has a little tradition to uphold," Sherry said, walking a bit closer to him.

"Does it involve you?" Chance asked.

"No. I just want to get home and into bed alone. You two wore me out and I'm going to be walking funny tomorrow," Sherry said as she put her hand on Brad's shoulder.

"More than ever I understand what you mean," Chance said, "I'm not sure I could make it to the door without limping."

"There is one thing I want you to think about for next time," Sherry said, turning her attention to Chance. She reached into her purse and pulled out her lipstick, then climbed on the bed.

Grabbing his cock with one hand and holding the lipstick in the other, she drew a red line around the pubic hair above his dick.

"What's that for?" Chance asked.

"That's what you get to keep. I want the rest of the hair down there gone before the next time I see you, " she said.

"And if I don't?" Chance asked defiantly...

"I have one word for you.... Brazilian," Sherry said wickedly.

"I think she means it," Brad added.

Sherry dropped her towel to the floor and ran her hand over the smooth skin between her legs. It's quid pro quo for this."

Sherry quickly dressed, then leaned over the bed, and gave Chance one more kiss before she and Brad headed for the door.

When they reached his car, Brad opened the door for Sherry, "That went much better than I expected."

"I agree. I should warn you that the next one will be quite different. The man I selected likes to be in charge," she cautioned.

Brad shut the door and walked to his seat. As he pulled out into traffic, Sherry put her hand on his leg. "But you won't have to worry about him touching you. His focus is going to be Charlotte. That's all I can say."

"So no quid pro quo with your mystery man," he said.

"You would have to talk him into it," she said

"So, are you going to be able to keep up your tradition?" she asked, changing the subject.

"What do you know about my traditions?" he replied.

"Not much, just that it makes Charlotte very happy. Do you have anything left for her?" she answered.

"I think so. I mean I'm tired, but I'm not that tired," he said, his voice betraying his weariness.

"If it helps any, you certainly paid it forward tonight, I just hope Charlotte will let me play with her tits," Sherry said.

Out of the corner of his eye, Brad could see her caressing her breasts.

"Should I tell her what it felt like when you and Chance were both kissing and licking my tits?" she asked.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers