The Affair Episode 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers

"I'm trying to drive here," he quipped. As much as he enjoyed Sherry's story, it was difficult to concentrate on the road when he was thinking about her playing with Charlotte's breasts.

"Okay, I will finish this when I get home," she said, putting her hands back in her lap.

"Any more hints about the mystery man?" he asked.

"You are going to have to make a road trip, he does not live here, but that's really all I can say. I don't want to spoil the surprise," she answered.

Brad stopped in front of Sherry's house and walked her to the door.

"Are you expecting a good night kiss," she said with a smile.

"I would not complain," he answered, leaning towards her. He kissed her gently on the mouth, and then stood up.

"Don't disappoint Charlotte, I want her to keep sharing you," she said, putting her hand on his crotch.

"I plan on keeping her happy," he replied.

"If this thing needs a jump start I want you to think of me lying in my bed naked, playing with my tits, and moaning Charlotte's name," Sherry said. She felt Brad's cock begin to stiffen as she talked.

"You know I will," he answered. Although the image she was painting with her words was hot, he doubted he would need it. The sight of his wife naked always made him hard. He turned and walked back to his car.

Another minute ticked by. Charlotte knew she should not be watching the clock, but could not take her eyes off it. The fact that Brad was not back yet meant his adventure must have gone well. She wondered if it was still going on. She thought of Brad, Chance, and Sherry all naked together and wondered if Brad and Chance took turns fucking Sherry. She tried to imagine what it would be like to have someone watch her have sex with Brad. The idea of Brad watching her while another man's cock penetrated her sex was surprisingly arousing. She opened the drawer to her nightstand and picked up her vibrator. It only made sense that if Brad was getting off then so should she.

The toy hummed to life and she slipped it under the sheets, rubbing the tip over her panties. She teased herself with it for a few minutes, letting the smooth plastic wand slide over the sheer material of her underwear. She imagined Brad watching her, one hand stroking his erect cock, as a man she did not know fingered her pussy.

She closed her eyes, pulled her panties aside, and pressed the vibrator against her labia. In her fantasy, Brad was telling her how much he wanted to see her come. She pushed the toy deep into her pussy then withdrew it and let it slide up along her clitoris. She continued that pattern, first penetration, then teasing her clit. She could hear Brad's voice begging her to come, telling her how much he wanted to see her writhe in ecstasy. It seemed so real.

"I'm going to come," she moaned to her fantasy, "I'm going to come, Brad."

Brad pinched himself, just to be sure he was not dreaming. He had called Charlotte to tell her he was on his way home. When she did not answer, he expected that she was sound asleep. He never imagined she would be so involved in masturbating that she would not hear the phone ring. He knew when he saw his wife playing with her pussy he would not need Sherry's jump-start fantasy. His cock was fully erect, albeit a bit sore.

Charlotte kicked the sheets off. She wanted to feel naked and exposed when her orgasm arrived. The vibrator pressed against her G-spot and she held it in place. She let go of her panties and grabbed her breast, tugging on her nipple. She opened her eyes and saw Brad standing at the end of the bed, a conspicuous bulge in his pants showing his arousal. . She didn't know if what she saw was part of her fantasy or reality, but it was enough to push her over the edge. Her body shuddered in the throes of her orgasm.

Brad unzipped his pants, pulling his cock out and stroking it at the sight of his wife coming. As she lay naked on the bed, still sliding the vibrator in and out of her pussy he walked to the side of the bed. She turned towards him and half opened her eyes. He could see she was still drunk on the endorphins of her orgasm.

"Brad?" she said, as if she wasn't sure if he was there.

Grabbing a handful of her hair he pulled her mouth up against his cock. With his other hand, he guided the engorged head between her lips. He released his grip on the rigid shaft and grabbed her arm. As he slowly slid his cock into her mouth, he made certain that the vibrator remained buried in his wife pussy.

Even with her mouth full of cock, Charlotte was not sure if Brad was part of her fantasy or not. When she felt his grip on her arm, she realized her fantasy was over. As her mind scrambled to make sense of the situation, his cock continued to invade her mouth. Having her husband's throbbing erection between her lip and the buzzing vibrator between her labia was almost overwhelming. It finally occurred to her that this was her future, but instead of a piece of plastic between her legs it would be another hard cock.

The first twinge of his rapidly building climax caught Brad off guard. He did not think fucking his wife's mouth would be enough to get him off, but for some reason shoving his cock into her as she lay listlessly on the bed was extremely arousing. When she actually started sucking his dick, he felt his orgasm begin to accelerate. She began to move her arm, once again sliding the toy in and out of her sex.

She wondered if this was déjà vu for Brad. Is this what it had been like with Sherry, had she sucked his dick while he watched Chance fuck her? She could taste his cum seeping into her mouth. She shook her head from side to side, trying to tell him not to come in her mouth. She wanted his hard cock between her legs, but either he chose to ignore her or he could not stem the tide of cum that was now flowing into her mouth.

"Oh baby, I'm so close," he moaned. He looked down at his wife. As her head turned left and right, his cock rubbed against the inside of her checks. He could see the outline of his dick bulging out of his wife's face. Then he made eye contact and realized she wasn't trying to make him come, she was telling him not to.

This time was different.There was no eruption of cum when Brad orgasmed. It was more like a steady trickle. She looked up at Brad and saw the lust burning in his eyes. Charlotte resigned herself to simply satisfying her husband, but instead of filling her mouth with hot, thick cum, he pulled his cock from between her lips and climbed onto the bed. He was on top of her in seconds. She tossed her toy aside, grabbing his cock with one hand and pulling her panties out of his way with the other. The feeling of penetration by a real cock was electric.

"Oh yes," she moaned, a bit of cum spilling out of her mouth.

Still struggling to hold back his climax, Brad thrust his cock into her dripping wet pussy. As much as he had enjoyed fucking Sherry, there was nothing like being inside Charlotte. He drove his cock all the way into her, then pulled his hips back, and did it again.

The feeling of him ramming his cock into her repeatedly fanned the embers of her earlier climax into a flame. Charlotte wrapped her legs around her lover, trying to pull him in deeper.

"Oh baby," Charlotte moaned, "you're going to make me come."

The words were music to Brad's ears. His own orgasm had arrived with a whimper instead of a bang, but it seemed like his cock had not noticed. His dick was still hard and he didn't care how or why. He pressed his lips against her mouth, piercing her lips with his tongue. He could feel her pussy clenching down on his erection.

When her husband pressed his mouth against her, the first thing Charlotte noticed was the smell. Brad smelled like sex. The image of him with his face between Sherry's legs flashed into her mind. It was that scene, her husband licking Sherry's pussy until she came that pushed Charlotte over the edge. The doubts about being able to watch Sherry and Brad faded away as her climax engulfed her. Her body writhed with pleasure as he drove his cock into her over and over. When she broke their kiss it wasn't because she had tired of feeling his lips against her, it was because she needed to breathe.

"Oh, oh, oh Brad, don't stop," she gasped, putting her hands on his ass and pulling him close.

"Oh...fuck...I'm...coming," she stuttered.

Brad could feel her orgasm as her muscles squeezed his cock. His own orgasm paled in comparison to what he felt as his wife came all over his cock. He wanted to keep fucking her, but his body was exhausted. His thrusting slowed and finally stopped with his fading erection buried in his wife's pussy.

"That was amazing," Charlotte panted.

"You are amazing," Brad replied as he rolled off her.

"So I guess things went well with Chance?" she said with a smile.

"Not as well as with you, but yea, it worked out quite well," he replied.

"So watching him fuck her was okay?" she asked genuinely curious.

He rolled on to his side and propped his head up. "I'd be lying if I said I knew it would work out. I had my doubts, but not anymore, at least not with Chance."

"Really?" she inquired.

"Yea, if you end up liking threesomes we might need to hook up with him," he said.

"Wow, I did not expect to hear that from you. Now Sherry said the next guy is going to be very different," Charlotte said.

"She told me the same thing. Different can be good," Brad offered.

"Yes, different can be good," she agreed.

"I guess I should take a shower," he said.

"No, no. I think I like you dirty for now," Charlotte said, pushing him over and resting her head on his chest.

"Can I at least get dressed for bed?" he asked.

"Let's compromise on you getting undressed," she countered.

Brad kicked off his pants and peeled off his shirt, then reclined on the bed. Charlotte put her head on his chest and they both drifted off to sleep.

tk5555
tk5555
719 Followers