The Affidavit Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before she has time to recover, he is standing again, behind her, his teeth sinking into the softness of her neck, and his hands on her tits, pinching and pulling her hyper-sensitive nipples. She can feel his prick, flexing and twitching in the cavernous valley between her fleshy butt cheeks. All she can do is whimper. It is so long since she felt this alive, her slit dripping like never before. His hands fall to the rolls of fat around her waist, clenching them harshly to give himself leverage. Although she cringes in discomfort, she dares not say anything. She doesn't want this to stop, ever. Finally, and without warning, she senses the mushroom head prodding at her greasy hole, and then with one mighty thrust he heaves himself inside. She shrieks with the suddenness of the penetration. "God, you feel so good, so tight", he declares, and begins to buck his hips as he plummets into her. Were it not for the volume of her natural lubrication, and the elasticity of her vagina, she would have been in severe pain. But remarkably she adjusts to his prodigious girth and length without too much difficulty. In fact, within a short period of time she begins to enjoy herself, backing her ass into his crotch to match his rhythm.

The string of pearls and her heavy breasts swing freely as they fuck. She clenches and releases her pussy muscles around his cock, making him squirm. He responds by raining down blows on her ass cheeks. The unexpected scalding sensation sends a shiver down her spine. Pain and rapture are a heady mix. Shaking her head from side to side, she finds herself exhorting: "fuck me, fuck me harder". She had never uttered such foul words before; she is way beyond caring. He hardly needs any coaxing, but he quickens the pace, smiling at how he has managed to release her inner slut. Jackhammering into her, creating sloppy wet squishes, he runs his hands over her corpulent flanks and back, marvelling, with a mischievous grin, how much this mature woman reminds him of his mother. At that moment he feels her body become taut and spasm as another thunderous orgasm rips through her. He can hold back no longer and erupts into her.

Clinging onto each other, they realise that there is another voice in the room, moaning almost as noisily as us. Looking over to the open doorway, she is horrified to see her 21-year-old daughter, her skirt hitched up to waist level, her hand plunging in and out of her panties, and a lascivious expression on her face..

"Oh shit!" we cry out in unison.

(To be contd.)

12