The After Party Ch. 01

Story Info
White girl's first time.
2.3k words
4.32
258.4k
42

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Aimee had just turned 21 and her friends decided that for her birthday they were going to surprise her with a rented limo and a wild night on the town. Aimee was a pretty innocent girl. Still a virgin and almost never been kissed, her friends wanted to loosen her up a bit. Of the four girls,some would have claimed Aimee to be the least attractive, while others thought she was rather beautiful. She was striking in her own way. Aimee wasn't the typical blonde that her friends were. Instead she had the coal black hair passed onto her by her Italian mother and the blue eyes that her Scandinavian father gave her. Her skin was creamy pale and no matter how often she tanned, it seemed she would never be any darker. Her lips were full....some thought too full, while others considered them perfect DSL's. Now, as for her body, there everyone agreed. Her figure was a bit thicker than all of her Barbie-ish friends....with a nice full ass and matching breasts. Instead of being the size 5 her friends all wanted to be, she was a voluptous size 12...but still firm and shapely.

On the night of Aimee's birthday, she was still arguing with her boyfriend of 2 years. They hadn't had sex yet because of Aimee's strict Italian upbringing. She wanted to wait for marriage and Keith, her blond boring boyfriend, had been fine with that up until the last month or so. He thought now that she had his engagement ring on her finger, that that should be enough. Aimee didn't agree. He claimed his "needs" were too strong to keep under control anymore. He told her that if she didn't take care of them, he'd find someone who was willing to do it instead. With those words, Aimee took off her diamond and threw it at his face.

"Get out then!" she screamed. "Just go and get your needs taken care of....but remember you can't come back here afterward."

Keith stormed out of the apartment and Aimee sat down on her couch and cried. After sobbing herself hoarse, she got up and called one of her girls, telling her what had just happened.

"Perfect timing!" she exclaimed. "Get dressed Aim, in something cute and sexy. Its supposed to be a surprise, but Cari, Faith, and I are taking you out tonight for your birthday. We guarantee that we'll take your mind off of that asshole instantly!"

Aimee fought for a minute, but then decided she couldn't sit here all night long. She hung up with Tara and went back to her room to dress. She showered and then picked out what she considered her sexiest outfit. It was a knee length black dress with a slit up the back almost to her rounded ass. It tied around her neck and revealed her voluptuos cleavage even more after she added her strapless push up bra to the ensemble. The dress had never been worn because Aimee found it to revealing, but tonight she was all about being sexy and revealed. She left her straight hair falling down around her shoulders. It fell right below her bra strap. After adding a pair of sexy ankle strap sandals and a pair of silver hoops she was ready to go. She grabbed her purse and waited for the limo Tara had told her about to arrive. When she finally heard the horn blow, she walked out the front door to the hoots and whistles of her four best friends. She climbed in the back seat and the night began.

The girls arrived at Chrome a little after 10 pm. Aimee was quite nervous because she'd never been to a club or even a bar before. As they stood in line to get into the already crowded club, Aimee's friends noticed the group of black men already scoping out their innocent friend.

"Look Aimee, you're already attracting some attention. Girl I told you you could do better than that jerk Keith." Tara nodded to the group of dark skinned brothers checking her out. Aimee blushed and accidentally made eye contact with the finest guy in the group. He was about 6'3, muscular. His hair was braided in tiny criss cross braids and his dark skin gleamed under the lights outside the bar. He smiled at Aimee, revealing perfect white teeth. She smiled back hesitantly then turned her back.

Finally, the girls entered the dark smoky interior of the club. Since Aimee had never drank before, her friends started ordering drinks for her. By the end of the first hour, Aimee was amazingly drunk. She was on the dance floor shaking her ass and having the best time of her life.

She finally stumbled off the dance floor to find herself in the arms of the tall brother who had smiled at her outside the club. She smiled up at him and reached up to touch his braids. "Nice," she said her words slurring a bit.

"Lets dance," he said, guiding her back on the floor with one hand on her ass. She complied readily and when he pulled her into his arms to get close she didn't fight either. For some reason, she felt a mysterious attraction to the tall dark and handsome man. Their bodies pressed together, no room in between at all. He moved his hips against hers allowing her to feel the rapidly hardening bulge between his legs. She gasped and looked up into his face, shock covering her own expression. He grinned down at her and grabbed her ass in both hands, forcing their pelvises even closer together. Aimee felt an unrecognizable feeling starting inside her. She was tingling in a way that Keith had never caused. The black mans hands massaged her full ass as his lips pressed against her neck, biting lightly.

Aimee moaned and closed her eyes, getting caught up in the feeling of his thick soft lips against her flesh. Just when she thought she couldn't take another moment of him licking and suckig her flesh, he pulled away and took her hand, leading her to the table where her friends were seated.

"I'm Marc," he said, introducing himself to her 3 friends. "I'm taking your friend home tonight, if you need her, call my cell phone." He scribbled his number on a napkin and pushed it toward Tara. Before they could protest, he pulled Aimee in front of him and guided her out of the building. He stopped in front of a Honda Accord and opened the door for her, guiding her slightly stumbling body into the leather seat. After securing her seat belt, he got in the drivers seat and pulled away from the curb.

As he was driving he rested one dark hand against the creamy skin of Aimee's bare thigh. She looked down at it, amazed at how his large hand looked against her white skin. Unconsciously she spread her legs slightly, and his hand took advantage of this opening and slid up to her warm inner thigh. He squeezed and massaged her smooth flesh. With each squeeze she opened herself a little more, and of course his hand moved accordingly. Finally, his hand was cupping her warm moist panties and she gasped at the feeling, arching her hips into his large palm. He moved his hand in a small circle, teasing her as he pulled into his apartment complex. As he parked, he removed his hand causing Aimee to groan in disappointment.

"Don't get upset," he murmured, leaning over to kiss her ear. "There's plenty more to come." He unbuckled her seat belt and then came to her side of the car and helped her out of the vehicle. He led her to his apartment and opened the door ushering her into the cool interior of his home.

Before she could move, he was in front of her, both of her hands in his, pulling her down the corridor toward the back of the apartment. He guided her into his bedroom and then stopped her, leaving her standing by his queen sized bed. Aimee trembled as he knelt before her, his big rough hands sliding up her bare legs pushing the skirt of her dress up as they went. Slowly her black thongs came into view and he pushed his face slowly between her thighs, inhaling the heady scent of her excitement. Aimee gasped and fell into a seated position on the edge of the bed. Marc took advantage of this and reached up and untied the halter of her dress sliding it down and revealing her matching black push up bra. Her breasts were almost overflowing and he groaned as he pushed his face between them, his tongue licking at her warm cleavage. Aimee whimpered and put her hands on his head, holding his face against her breasts.

This seemed to drive him wild because he pushed her onto her back and pulled the dress roughly off of her, leaving her lying there in her black bra and thongs. He then unhooked the front clasp of her bra and revealed her full round breasts, the nipples already standing at attention, waiting to be licked. While he suckled the left one, his hands were busy pushing her panties down her legs exposing her smoothly shaven pussy. When he felt her lips and realized that she was completely bald, he lost it and slid down between her legs. He put his hands on her knees and spread her legs, watching as her thick pussy lips opened for him too, the wetness gleaming and her clit large and protruding. He took advantage of the position and pushed his mouth against her wet pussy.

Aimee cried out, instantly coming. She'd never even let Keith touch her there and the feeling of this strangers lips and tongue on her clit caused her to experience her first orgasm ever.

Marc was stunned as he felt the sexy white girl explode into his mouth. He lapped at her spread pussy, tasting the sweetest cum ever. When he'd made her cum 2 more times he slid up her body and looked at her face. She was sweating and her eyes were closed. Biting her bottom lip she finally opened her eyes and looked into his. "Wow." was all she could say. Marc smiled and then slid his fingers down and played with her clit a bit. She moaned and spread her legs wider for him. At this sign of approval, he stopped and stood up. Slipping his jersey over his head and unbuttoning his jeans, Marc watched as Aimee squirmed on the bed her full beautiful body moving like a cats. Her pussy glistened, waiting for more. When he was naked, he slid back onto the bed beside her and guided her hand to his hard cock. Aimee's eyes popped open as her hand barely fit around his girth. She sat up and looked at the thick shaft in her hand.

It was beautiful, Aimee thought to herself. And for some reason, she wanted to do to him what he had done for her. She leaned over and tentatively licked the head of his hardness. Marc groaned and grasped her hair in his hands, guiding her mouth further around his dick. He had already determined that Aimee was very inexperienced and hadn't expected her to do this. But as her warm mouth opened and took more of him inside, he didn't ask her to stop. Her tongue swirled around him and he thrust his hips forward pushing deeper into her mouth. Aimee gagged and he instantly pulled her mouth away.

"Are you ok?" he asked, looking down at her gorgeous face. She nodded and licked her lips. Marc moaned and pushed her back on the bed again. He slid on top of her and then reached between their bodies, stroking her clit again to get her ready. She was still soaking wet so he used his knees to push her legs open wider. He held the base of his dick in his hand and used the tip to tease her wet slit. She moaned and squirmed underneath him, arching her pussy up against his hardness. He took that as an invitation and began sliding his cock into her tight wetness. Aimee gasped and pushed up at him, already wanting more of him inside of her.

Marc slid his hands under her full ass and lifted her hips up so that he slid completely inside of her. When he heard her gasp with pain, he fully realized the extent of her innocence.

"Oh shit!" he said, excited that he had just taken Aimee's virginity. With that he began sliding into her faster and harder, her legs instinctively wrapping around his waist. "Yeah baby, thats it girl. Give me that tight pussy." he moaned into her ear. When Aimee heard the dirty talk he was whispering she became a wildcat. She began lifting her hips to match his thrusts and the sound of bodies slapping filled the room. Aimee moaned and gasped and cried out as his dick filled her completely.

Finally, Marc felt her pussy grow even tighter, if that was possible, as Aimee began to come on his dick. That in turn set him off and he felt his cock throb as he shot off inside of the pretty white girl underneath him. Aimee screamed out her pleasure as he filled her up and she came one more time.

He rolled off of Aimee and then pulled her into his arms and held her tight. She buried her face in his chest and instantly fell asleep. Marc smiled and pulled the sheets over their sweaty bodies.....knowing that this was just the beginning.

To be continued......