The After Party Ch. 03

Story Info
White girl can't believe the things she's doing.
1.9k words
4.42
154.8k
16

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marc rolled over onto his back and sat up. He looked down at Aimee who was laying with her fingers still curled in the sheets and her face hidden from his view. Her back was glistening with sweat and he ran a finger down her spine and over her ass. She shivered and twisted away from him, moving closer to the edge of the bed. He frowned and put his hands around her waist, pulling her back against him again.

"Whats wrong babygirl?" he asked tucking her hair behind her ear, trying to glimpse her face.

"Nothing," she whispered, still not looking at him.

"Don't lie sweetie, I can tell something's on your mind. Let me know what it is so I can help."

She jerked away from his grip and wrapped the sheet angrily around her naked body. "I don't know you! That's what the problem is! I don't have a fucking clue who you are or where I am! So why am I having sex with you? It doesn't make any sense at all!" Aimee started sobbing, burying her face in her knees which she had pulled up against her chest. Marc watched her, astounded. He had known that she was drunk last night, but hell, he thought that she'd at least know his name. He slid up the bed so that he was sitting next to her. Carefully, he drew her into his arms, allowing her to cry against his bare shoulder.

"Girl, it's ok, I promise. I'd never hurt you. I didn't realize you didn't know who I was. We met last night. My name is Marc. You're friends know where you are. I talked to them this morning and told them I'd take you home soon. Trust me, please. I'd never harm you in any way. I've been enjoying your company, that's all. I just want to get to know you a little more. Sorry if I came on too strongly but you're gorgeous and seemed as if you wanted me too. I wasn't aware that you were so tore up that you wouldn't remember me in the morning. Forgive me?" he asked, using one finger to lift her face to his. Her eyes were red and puffy from crying. He wiped the tears off her cheeks and kissed her nose softly.

Aimee pushed her hair off of her face and looked at him. He seemed so nice, and he was definitely attractive. But what was she doing sleeping with someone she'd met in a bar only last night? She wouldn't even sleep with her fiance. When Keith's face entered her mind, she gasped and tried to remember what exactly had happened last night. She glanced down at her empty ring finger and swallowed, the fight and break up finally entering her mind. "Shit." she muttered, "Shit, shit shit."

"What now? Are you still freaked out? I'll take you home right now if you want, Aimee. I promise. Just let me know what's up."

Aimee glanced up at this sexy man in front of her and decided that he was just what she needed right now. Fuck what Keith would think, and fuck what her arrogant father would think. It was time she began thinking for herself, and this seemed as good a starting point as any. She smiled at him and said, "No, Marc, it's ok. I'm sorry I flipped out like I did. I just got scared. Last night is coming back to me. I want you to know though, that I don't do what I did last night EVER. I was engaged until yesterday and last night was the first time I'd ever had any alcohol. I guess I got carried away."

"Oh, I see," he said, an edge coming into his voice. "So I'm the rebound, is that it? Think fucking a black man will get your boyfriend back for you?" He got out of the bed, grabbing his sweats from the floor and jerking them on. He started for the door of the bedroom, saying over his shoulder, "Just get dressed. I'll take you home now. This way you can tell your little fiance what happened and he can beg you back. I can't....."

"No, Marc, it's not that at all." Aimee interrupted, causing him to stop. He turned around and saw that she was kneeling in the center of the bed, the sheet she'd covered herself with lying on the carpet nearby. His mouth opened as he took in her supple body, the breasts heavy but firm, her nipples standing at attention. Her waist curved in and her belly was slightly rounded, giving her a soft womanly look. Her pussy was bald, its lips fat and already a bit wet. Heaven was waiting for him there and he wanted another taste. He moved back to the bed and crawled onto it, his large hands wrapping themselves around her tight thighs, his mouth kissing her belly gently. She placed her hands on his head, and whispered, "I don't know what you've done to me, but I'm different. All I can think about is what we did and how much I want to do it again, over and over. I've never felt this way. My body won't stop tingling and I can't seem to stop staring at you. I want you more than I've ever thought I could want someone. My ex fiance never made me feel like this....like, like I'm on fire from the inside."

Marc sighed and slid one hand up her thigh to her pussy. His finger grazed the slit, feeling how wet she was already. Aimee spread her legs farther and he dipped his finger in deeper, coating it with her fragrant juices. He looked up at her as he sucked his finger clean. She moaned and took his finger from his mouth, placing it back on her cunt. "Touch me again," she whispered, rolling her hips against his hand. He obliged and slid his first two fingers inside of her, feeling her clamp tightly around him. He rolled onto his back and slid underneath her, so that her cleanly shaven mound was above his face. He grabbed her ass in both his hands and pulled her onto his face. Aimee cried out as her pussy made contact with his tongue. It curled inside of her and then moved up to her clitoris, swirling around it. She pressed her hips down onto his mouth and leaned forward onto her hands. When she saw the head of his dick slowly appearing above the waistband of his sweats, she couldn't resist.

Pushing at his pants, she freed his cock. It sprang out of confinement and slapped up against his stomach. He growled into her cunt as he felt her mouth close over the head of his dick . Her tongue matched the movements of his as she wrapped it around his shaft, sucking on the head as he sucked on her clit. He gripped her asscheeks in his hands and buried his mouth deep inside of her soaked cunt. She tasted so good as he licked around her clit and then slid his tongue back inside of her.

Aimee had her hands on his thighs, her mouth working to take more of him inside. He could feel her tongue working on the underside of his cock, and her full lips stretched to capacity as she worked to get all of him in. Finally, he felt his head brush her throat. He groaned and slid two of his fingers deep inside of her again while sucking hard on her hard little button. For being so innocent, the girl sure knew how to suck a dick, he thought to himself, starting to thrust slowly up into her mouth.

She gagged a bit as he began fucking her mouth, but she held onto his thighs and worked on matching his rhythm. She tried to ignore the burning in her pussy as she concentrated on sucking him as best she could. She'd never done it before, but the pornos she'd seen with Keith had taught her a little bit. Apparently she was doing quite well because she could hear and feel Marc moaning into her cunt as he ate her. A movement to her right caught her eye and she almost panicked until she realized it was their reflection in the mirror. She looked again, never letting up on his cock, and was amazed at how beautiful they looked. Her alabaster body contrasted with his dark ebony color. His huge black hand was cupping her ass, looking like a chocolate starfish on her cheek. His face couldn't be seen, but her thighs against his cheeks was as sexy as anything she'd ever seen. She could even see his thick shiny black shaft slipping in and out of her pouty red lips. Her mouth was stretched as he pushed up into her. At the sight of them together, Aimee began to come, her thighs clamping around his head and her cum flowing from her pussy and down over his lips and chin. Marc groaned and sucked at her hole, swallowing the come as it filled his mouth. When he felt her stop trembling he concentrated on only kissing her pussy lightly around the edges, wanting to fully enjoy the feeling of her hot mouth around his engorged cock.

Her nails dug into his ass as she began slurping on his shaft furiously. Her saliva ran down his black dick making it easier and easier for him to push in and out of her mouth. He now turned his head to watch as the hot white girl on top of him sucked him off. His cock began throbbing as he saw how her cheeks would suck in and then bulge out as he fucked her face. He put his feet on the bed so that his knees were bent and began thrusting up harder and harder. The head of his dick went deeper into her throat with each push and the feeling was un-fucking-believable. Her little hands came up and wrapped around his shaft, jerking him into her mouth as her tongue swirled and licked him all over. He cried out her name and thrust one last time his come shooting out and filling her mouth.

Aimee was shocked at first when his hot load filled her mouth to overflowing but before she could think, she swallowed it down. It was followed by another and then another blast, which she gulped as well. It didn't really taste as bad as she had thought it would. She lifted her head from his dick and licked off the extra drops of come still coating it. He moaned and kissed her clit one more time, before sliding out from under her. Aimee turned on her knees to face him and he almost came again when he saw the white cum still clinging to her pouty lips. Her tongue flicked out and licked them up, and she smiled at him. He grabbed her waist and pulled her up against his body, hugging her tightly to his chest.

"Now, how bout that shower and breakfast?" he asked, playfully slapping her ass. She nodded and jumped out of the bed, her rounded buttocks jiggling slightly as she ran to the bathroom. He stayed in bed as he heard the shower turn on. A minute later, her adorable face popped around the corner of the doorframe.

"You coming or not?" she asked, smiling shyly.

"You don't have to ask me twice." he replied, slipping out of the bed and heading in her direction. "You definitely don't have to ask twice."