The After Party Ch. 05

Story Info
White girl makes a decision
3.6k words
4.39
99.8k
19

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/15/2022
Created 12/16/2002
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Aimee watched Marc's car disappear around the corner, she stiffened her back and turned in the opposite direction. "Fuck him," she thought to herself, beginning the walk back to Tara's house. "He was a one night stand, so who cares?" But for some reason, she couldn't quite stop her eyes from filling with tears. He had somehow filled her mind and her heart, and what she was feeling was even more than she felt when she was with Keith. That alone was amazing. It only solidified in her mind that she and Keith weren't meant to be. That much was apparent, but what was she to do now? She'd invested so much into her relationship with him that she didn't know where to go from here. Her wedding dress was already hanging in her closet, the church was reserved, and Keith loved her. Some black man that was only good for one night wasn't going to ruin her well planned life. Aimee sighed as she came to the conclusion that maybe one day she'd love Keith as much as he loved her.

Marriage wasn't based on love, her mother had told her. The love comes later. First you start with like, trust, and stability. And slowly, the love grows. Keith definitely had the stability down. That was the main reason Aimee's parents were so excited about the upcoming wedding. He had already graduated with his law degree and now had a prestigious law firm awaiting his return from their honeymoon. As Aimee trudged up the stairs leading to her best friends apartment, she decided that she'd call Keith immediately and work this out. But first she had to let Tara know what was going on, and swear her to secrecy. No one else needed to know what had happened between her and Marc. And Marc definitely wouldn't be around again to ruin her life.

Tara answered after her first knock, and smiled uneasily at her. She held the door open silently, and Aimee stepped inside, not saying a word. Her embarrassment was apparent enough and Tara, being the good friend she was, wouldn't even bring it up. Aimee knew this and was grateful for it. Tara hugged her friend and then they went into the living room where they talked. Aimee explained everything and Tara swore to keep the secret. The other girls thought Aimee had come back to her apartment the night before, and thats how it was to stay. After their hour long discussion, Tara silently handed the cordless to Aimee and slipped out of the room to give her best friend some privacy.

Aimee swallowed and dialed Keith's number. He picked up on the first ring, his voice frantic with worry.

"It's me." Aimee said, closing her eyes as she took the first step into her new life.

Keith showed up 10 minutes later and Aimee left with him. He had hugged her tightly as soon as he entered Tara's apartment, his tears soaking her sweatshirt. He didn't even question her odd outfit, something they both knew she would never wear. He was so loving and accepting, and Aimee questioned what she ever saw in Marc. She resolved to give Keith the best of her and swore to never mess up again.

When they arrived back at Aimee's condo, Keith pushed her back onto her couch and began frantically covering her face with kisses. His thin lips were dry and she closed her eyes, enduring his sloppy way of showing her he loved her. His hands slid under her hoody and cupped her breasts, squeezing them much too hard. She hissed and tried to pull away from him, but he refused to let go. He struggled to jerk her top off and she finally convinced him to let her do it. Aimee dropped the sweatshirt onto the floor and leaned back, her breasts falling out of her black bra from Keith's manhandling. He grasped the material and yanked, causing the straps to rip and her breasts to be fully exposed. Aimee gasped and tried to sit up, but he was on her quickly, his mouth sucking at her nipples, his teeth biting everywhere he could find.

"Keith, please! Baby, slow down, be gentle." she said, pushing on his shoulders as he gnawed at her flesh.

"Why?" he said against her stomach, "You let that nigger fuck you, why can't I?"

Aimee gasped and shoved as hard as she could, causing him to lose his balance and fall backward off the couch.

"What did you just say?" she yelled, looking down at him with contempt.

"I'm not stupid Aimee. Fuck girl, you know that Cari called me the moment she got home. She's my cousin for God's sake. She told me you left with some, some...damned nigger! What the hell were you thinking Aimee? You having some jungle fever? You never let me touch you, but you let him fuck you? Why?"

Aimee stared at Keith, amazed at this new side of him. "What makes you think I fucked him? Was Cari there, Keith? You're going to take her word over your fiancee's?"

"I can smell him on you, Aimee. His stench is all over your skin. And so I decided that if he got to fuck, that I, being your FIANCE and all, should at least get what he got. Hell, I should get more. And if you won't give it, then I'll take it."

With that he pounced on her, his much stronger body holding her to the couch. He grasped her neck with one hand and used the other to rip her sweatpants down. Aimee fought, but it was futile. Keith was much more muscular and outweighed her by a good 50 pounds. She was definitely no match for her out of control fiance. She cried silently as he shoved her thighs apart and pushed two of his fingers inside her.

"Did he do this to you?" he growled as he finger fucked her roughly. His left hand fumbled with the snap of his jeans and he pushed them down over his hips, his thin 6 inch erection springing out. Before she could stop him, he had thrust forward and buried his cock inside of her. Aimee began crying harder as he fucked her brutally, his penis jabbing faster and faster into her. Finally, a minute or so after he started, he was finished. He cried out as he came inside her, his fingers digging deep into her breasts as he shot off. When he was finished, he rolled off the couch onto the floor and lay there, eyes closed.

"That was fucking incredible Aimee. Now that we're even, we can forget about last night and what just happened. Nobody has to know about either of them, and we'll get married as planned." He sat up and stuffed his penis back into his briefs, and then zipped his jeans up. Keith stood and looked down at Aimee, who was curled into the fetal position on her couch, her body shaking with sobs.

"Come on now, Aimee. I know you liked it. You let him fuck you, I know that your a whore. Just admit it, I'll still marry you. You'll just have to learn to be MY whore." With that he slapped her ass and left, leaving her crying on the couch.

When she was sure he was gone, she ran to the front door and snapped the lock and turned the deadbolt. Still crying she took her sore body into the bathroom and turned the shower on as hot as she could stand it. Easing under the steaming spray, she scrubbed her skin until it was red, and stinging. When she couldn't stand it anymore, she turned off the water and stepped out of the tub, wrapping her body in a large towel. She went to her bedroom and curled up in the middle of her bed, and cried herself to sleep.

When Aimee awoke it was already dark. She lay in her bed, still not believing what Keith had done to her. She made herself get up and get dressed. She'd go to Tara and see what she thought she should do. Aimee slipped on her favorite jeans and a light sweater. After lacing her cross trainers, she grabbed her keys and headed to Tara's. She was so consumed by what happened, she didn't even notice the Honda sitting alongside the curb in front of Tara's apartment building.

Aimee ran up the steps and pounded on the front door. When Tara didn't immediately respond, she beat on it harder. Finally, the door swung inward and Aimee burst into tears when she saw her best friend.

"Keith raped me!" she cried stumbling into Tara's arms. Aimee clutched her friend like she was drowning, and Tara almost fell over as Aimee threw herself at her.

"What? What did you say?" Tara asked, pushing her friend away a little, and holding her by her upper arms.

"I said Keith raped me. He got me home and then pushed me on the couch and fuc..fucked me! I told him no, but he he he wouldn't listen! He said that if I could fuck a nigger that I could fuck him!" Aimee moaned and began to cry harder.

Tara stood there, astounded as her friend cried against her chest. When she heard footsteps behind her, she turned and saw Marc had come into the foyer to see what all the noise was about.

When Aimee heard the footsteps as well, she lifted her head and her bloodshot eyes met Marc's. Her mouth dropped open and her sobs stopped. She moved her gaze back and forth from Tara's face to Marc's.

"What the...?" she began, but Tara stopped her.

"He came by looking for you, A. You didn't give him your number and when you left the diner, he didn't come after you because..."

Marc interrupted by pulling Tara away from Aimee and taking her into his arms instead. "Thats not important right now," he said, pushing Aimee's hair out of her face. "Did you say someone raped you?"

Aimee swallowed and nodded, still unsure why Marc was here, but for some reason she felt so much better knowing he was. His eyes were full of caring as he led her into the living room and sat her on the couch.

"Tell me about it." he stated, crouching in front of her, his hands slowly rubbing her much smaller one between his. Aimee began talking and didn't stop until the whole story was out. She'd began to cry again somewhere in the middle, but she didn't know when. By the time she had finished talking, Marc's eyes had grown cold and angry.

"Where is he now?" he asked.

"I don't know," she began, biting her lip. "Probably at home."

Marc stood up and pulled Aimee up with him. "Come with me. We'll go take care of this right now." He led her to the hallway, brushing past Tara without even a glance. Tara followed after them but didn't say anything at all. She knew it couldn't be good that Marc was going to go to Keith's house, but damned if she was going to stop him. Keith had violated Aimee and if Marc was going to take care of it, then so be it.

Marc helped Aimee into the passenger side of his Accord and then buckled himself in. "Tell me where he lives." he said, his voice leaving no room for argument. Aimee gave him the directions and he drove silently there. Aimee clenched her fists in her lap, and stared out the window, trying to keep her mind off what was about to come.

When they pulled up in front of Keith's townhouse, Aimee led Marc to the door that was Keith's. He knocked on it lightly, one finger pressed over the peephole. "When he asks who it is," he said, "tell him it's you and that you forgive him."

Aimee nodded and sure enough, she heard Keith's voice.

"It's me, Keith. I'm sorry about earlier. I don't know what came over me last night. I want to talk about it. Can I come in?"

They heard him laugh and the snapping of locks on his door. "I knew I could give it to you better than that nigger, Aims. I knew you'd be back as so....."Keith's voice died as his door crashed open, knocking him backward into the living room. He fell onto his back and stared up at the angry man towering over him.

"Nigger huh?" Marc snarled, reaching down and grasping Keith's shirt in his fist. He jerked him up and slammed him against the nearest wall, making Keith's head bounce off the plaster. Aimee closed the door behind her and thumbed the lock. She didn't believe in violence, but this time, she might have to turn her head.

Marc held Keith up against the wall. He was a lot shorter than Marc so his toes barely brushed the carpet as Marc held him at eye level.

"I don't care what you think of me," he spat, staring Keith directly in the eyes. "But you raped a woman, and I do care about that." Before Keith could respond, Marc drew back his fist and punched him in the jaw. Keith's head snapped to the side and he cried out as Marc's second punch landed. Marc hit him three more times and then let go of his shirt. Keith slid to the floor in a heap, holding his bleeding face with one hand while the other scrambled to pull him away.

"Get out of my house!" he screamed, his words slurring as he spoke around his broken jaw.

Marc smiled, but there was nothing nice at all to be said about this smile. He knelt down by Keith's head and grinned as he flinched. Marc grasped his shirt in his fist again, and whispered, "You come near her again, you'll have more to worry about than me messing up your pretty face. Us "niggers" stick together, and trust me, there are more of us than you care to know about." He let go of Keith's shirt and then stood up.

Aimee was pressed against the door, watching with wide eyes as Keith moaned and wiped his face on his now bloody polo shirt. When Keith's eyes met hers, he seemed to be pleading for help. Aimee looked at him for a moment and then slowly turned her back. She opened the door and stepped outside, Marc following close behind her. They went to his car in silence and didn't say a word to each other until he was pulling up in front of his apartment.

When he shut off the car, he turned in his seat to look at her. "Are you okay, Aimee?" he asked tenderly, reaching out with one hand to stroke her cheek. She turned to him and nodded, a small smile flitting across her lips.

"Thank you." she whispered, before leaning over and kissing him gently on the mouth. He cupped her head with his hand and began kissing her deeply, his tongue swirling around hers. He sucked her lower lip into his mouth and smiled when he heard her moan. Finally he broke the kiss and unbuckled her seatbelt. "Will you stay the night again?" he asked, his hand resting on her thigh. She nodded and smiled again, this time blushing slightly.

They entered his apartment, and once inside, Aimee turned and pressed her body against his. "Thank you again. No one has ever done something like that for me before."

"What? No one's beat someone down for you?" he said, laughing as she blushed.

"I don't mean that. I mean taken up for me like that. Not even Keith."

"Well Keith's a coward. And I don't even think we have to worry bout him going to the police. Trust me, I know his type. Chickenshit men that rape women will never go to the police. But enough about that. What do you want to do?"

Amazingly enough, she answered, "You."

She pushed him against the wall and stood on her tiptoes to press a kiss against his neck. He groaned and cupped her ass in his big hands, lifting her up. Her thighs wrapped around his waist and he carried her toward the bedroom, but she stopped him. "I can't wait. Here...now."

He didn't hesitate as he leaned over and set her on the bar dividing his living room from the kitchen. Aimee quickly slipped her sweater over her head and dropped it onto the countertop. Marc cupped her breasts in his hands and licked the tops of them, then slowly sucked her nipples through the sheer material of her bra. She arched her back and began unsnapping her jeans, unable to wait any longer. He followed her lead and stepped away, stripping off his shirt and then his jeans and boxers. His cock was already hard and jutted out from his thighs. Aimee pushed her jeans off onto the floor and her panties followed after. Marc couldn't believe the difference in the girl as she drew her heels up onto the countertop, causing her pussy to spread before him.

"Would you do that to me again?" she whispered, her face flushing.

"Do what?" he whispered back, pretending he didn't know.

"You know, with your mouth." He could tell how much it was taking for her to ask and he felt his heart skip at the complete innocence in which she asked. He smiled and leaned over her without answering. He slid one finger down over her slit, feeling how wet she was already. Aimee moaned and let her head fall back, her hands still holding her legs up. He crouched a little in front of the bar and pushed his face between her spread thighs. His tongue slid out and swirled around her clit, and as she arched her back a little, he began sucking on her hard little button. Hearing her beginning to whimper, he eased two fingers inside of her and began pumping them in rhythm with his tongue. Aimee cried out and lifted her ass up from the counter a bit, trying to get more of her pussy into his mouth. She let go of her knees, and placed her elbows behind her, so that she was propped up. Marc used one hand to hold her thigh up and she eased the other leg over his shoulder. He licked her pussy from top to bottom, flicking over her clit and then dipping down into her wet hole. Aimee hissed and spread her legs wider finally just laying back on the counter top so that she could use her hands to hold her legs up against her chest, giving him the most access to her cunt. He buried his face in her fragrant pussy and began eating her for all he was worth. She screamed and whimpered as his tongue worked magic on her body. Finally, when she was about to come, he pulled away and stood up. She protested, but it died quickly as he slid his throbbing cock into her soaked pussy.

He gripped her hips and pulled her to the edge of the bar, her ass hanging over the edge a little. Marc began thrusting into her, his hips making a slapping sound as he fucked her hard and fast. Her pussy was so wet he could hear the squishing noises she was making as his cock was shoved into her over and over.

Aimee started moaning, calling his name on every thrust. "Oh god, Marc, oh baby, oh Marc, that shit, oh that oh Marc, ooooh my god, baby, oh don't stop don't stop don't stop stop don't..." Her words become unintelligible as she began to come, her tight hot pussy spasming around his thick, black, 10 inch shaft. Marc loved to look down as he thrust into her, watching his ebony pole being swallowed by her grasping white cunt was fucking amazing. And feeling her come on him made it all the better. When he felt her pussy start to slow down, he began asking, "I want to come baby, where do you want me to come? Babygirl, where do you want it?"

Aimee whimpered and told him she didn't care. "Can I come on you, baby, can I? Can I shoot onto your pretty titties, Aimee?"

"Oh yes, oh yeah, Marc, come on me, come on baby, come on my titties." she cried out. He pulled her into a sitting position and then slid his cock out of her, gripping it in his right hand. He began stroking it, aiming it at her chest, She watched amazed as his hand jerked up and down on his thick shaft, his precum oozing out of the fleshy head. Suddenly, he yelled out and a shot of thick white come flew out of his cock, and splattered on Aimee's full round breasts. She gasped at how warm it was but then another shot and another coated her large tits with his come. She looked down at his come dripping from her breasts and smiled, then began rubbing it into her flesh. Marc moaned at this, and then groaned even louder as she licked her fingers clean.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, her tongue swirling around her fingers, "you taste good baby."

"So do you, Aimee, so do you." He leaned over and kissed her, lifting her off the bar as he did so. Marc carried her into his room and then tucked her into his bed. He brought a warm towel from the bathroom and cleaned her off before climbing in beside her.

Marc pulled her into his arms and kissed her forehead.

"Marc," she whispered.

"Yeah, baby?"

"I want to do everything with you. Can you teach me?"

Marc smiled and nodded. "Yeah babygirl, we'll do EVERYTHING."

"I can't wait." she whispered before falling asleep in his arms.