The After School Session Pt. 01

Story Info
I accept an interesting invitation...
1.2k words
2.71
5k
1
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/29/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Class finally ended, yet another class begins. That's what I get for packing my schedule to the max, I guess. To think this was supposed to make the next three years of university easier.

Luckily, at the end of the day I get to stop off at the gym. All I want to do is bulk up a little. I don't really enjoy the trainer at the gym, since he really doesn't have much of a personality and he's a real hard ass. I do enjoy watching all the other guys though, especially the ones on the baseball and football teams. I haven't really come out, but I don't really think that matters. Plus, I'm so busy as it is, I don't know if I'd be able to manage dating right now.

I do my usual routine, but it seems to drag on today for some reason. The gym seems a little emptier than it normally is. I decide to hit the showers, and see two guys in the doorway chatting. One of them is Jake, he's a junior who is really into art and photography. The other is Mikey, he's a sophomore who is captain of the soccer team and his ass is always perfectly outlined by his gym shorts. What can I say? I admire their beauty and make note of certain things, who doesn't? Oh, and I'm Kyle by the way.

As quiet as I am for most of my day, I try to be kind to everyone so I say 'hey' and ask why they are standing there.

"Look," Jake takes charge. "We know you've been staring at us. We know what you really want." Mikey chuckles at Jake's comment.

"Yeah, dude, we definitely know what you want." Mikey says as he grabs Jake's ass with one hand and his own crotch with the other in one swift movement.

Now, I have to say I am not nearly as toned as these guys are or as tall. They both seem to be about six feet tall and have defined arms and asses you could bounce a quarter off of. I thought it kind of strange that they were even bringing up this topic as I am not nearly as attractive as some of the other freshmen in our class.

Jake giggles as he informs me that there is a...discreet club, that meets after school. They call it the "After School Session".

"It's a pretty intense club and we hand pick the next member after careful consideration." Mikey states, as the look on my face turns to intrigue.

"Yeah, and we've decided that you might make a nice...fit," Jake says with a sly laugh.

It does sound interesting and I could use the break from all this school work. They haven't really told me what this club does but I guess if I said yes, then all I could do is follow their lead and find out what's what. I say yes to their proposal and they high five each other.

They tell me to shower off and give them a little time, since we have to wait until everyone is gone before we begin. I think nothing of the statement and jump in a stall. After a little while, I hear the guys come back in the empty locker room, laughing.

"Alright bro, are you ready for initiation?" I hear one of them say. I can't really make out which one it is with the water in my ear.

"Yeah...I guess I am."

"Sweet, we need you to come out here to show us you are ready. One thing though..."

I started feeling nervous as I went to reach for the door. "no towel" Jake ordered.

"I'm sorry, you want me to step out there...naked??"

"Yes. We need to know you are ready to be part of this club," Mikey growled.

They want me...naked...in front of them. I'm going to be so hard and I won't be able to hide it. I thought to myself, swallowing the lump in my throat.

Alright, here goes nothing. I reach for the lock on the stall door and slowly slide it open.

The door swings open and I step out of the stall facing the hot jocks fully naked and dripping wet. The guys share a look and nod to each other.

"Oh yeah, he'll do just fine, give us a turn will ya?" Jake says to Mikey and myself all at the same time without taking his eyes off of me. I spin around so they can see my whole body.

"Dude, he's perfect, I'm so glad we decided to pick him." Mikey almost jumped he looked so excited.

"Can I ask...what does this club do?" My face bright red and my hands covering my half-erect dick.

"Well, to put it simply, we help take care of...that," Jake said pointing to my cock.

"Yeah, dude, we just jack off and then shower up and go home. We know we could probably get it from any girl we wanted, but this seems to be pretty hot all on its own." Mikey says taking off his shirt.

The guys start to strip and tell me to sit back and relax. They take me to a spot, isolated from the rest of the locker room for some privacy.

"Here, sit down and we will sit in a circle so we can watch each other, it'll be so hot, I promise." Mikey says, his hand on my shoulder pushing me down to the ground.

As I sit, both of their dicks end up in my face for a second, right in direct eye line. I get fully hard from the view and the guys seem to notice.

"Wow, looks like you are already ready to party," Jake says as he reaches over and slaps my thigh. "Wait for us to catch up, it won't take long."

And he wasn't wrong there, they were hard faster than you could say erection. We all watched each other tug on our dicks getting faster and faster as we all got close to that sweet release. These guys were well hung and kind of thick, which I could already kind of tell since their gym shorts hugged their crotch areas pretty tightly.

Mikey was first to blow, his cum getting all of his stomach and right thigh. The sight made me lose my control and I shot straight up into my own hair and a little on my face. I'm pretty sure that's the most distance I've ever gotten out of a single jerk off session. Then Jake couldn't help himself any longer and blew his load, which happened to shoot across from him on top my leg and the floor.

"Sorry dude!" he said with a pant.

"Don't worry about it, I bet it felt great."

We all three hopped into a shower to rinse ourselves off. Just in time too since Coach McGregor was on his way back in from doing his daily laps.

"See you on Friday, newbie. Hoped you liked your initiation," Jake said as he slipped out of the room.

"Yeah, maybe we will try something new next time!" Mikey said with a wink.

A part of me keeps thinking "what have you gotten into?" but the other part was so turned on by the jerk off session that I got hard again just thinking about next meet up. I guess, I'll just have to wait and see what comes about on Friday.