The After-Swim Rendezvous

Story Info
She gets a hot treat after a cool dip.
1.4k words
3.95
35.6k
5
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Janelle's rendezvous

She emerged from the pool wearing her racing suit with the racer back. Water dripped from her hair down the front and back of her and ran in rivulets down her legs. She was aware of the young and muscular man who had been swimming in the next lane. She was also aware that he watched everyone else leave and just happened to finish at the same time she got out.

It was late and the gym was getting ready to close. She took a few extra seconds picking up her towel and sliding on her slippers, hoping that her admirer was enjoying the show. She wondered, just for a second, whether he would follow her into the ladies locker room.

He stood there watching her leave. His mind was fixed on two things, letting her go on and get dressed and leave while he did the same, and rushing into the wrong locker room and ravaging her. He took a hesitant step towards the door she had just entered, and then another. By the time he got the nerve to open the door (after making sure no one was watching), she had turned on the shower. The shower room was one open line of showers with no curtains. She still had her suit on, and the water was cascading down her swimmer's body. She heard the door open and felt a brief breeze of cool air. She pretended not to notice. He stood there motionless. She had not turned to look at him yet, but he had a feeling that this shower was taking a little longer than necessary. He soon became aware of the monster erection that had ballooned up in his swimming shorts. She turned slightly towards him, her head back and eyes closed. Her nipples stood at full attention. Neither spoke. She turned her back towards him again, and turned off the shower, grabbed her towel, and walked into the empty locker room. He again took some hesitant steps after her. He decided that it was too late to turn around now. He figured, what's the worst that could happen. She did not look like the type to scream and run out yelling for someone to call the police. Maybe she would slap him and tell him to get lost, but he could certainly live with that.

She stood at her locker, her back still towards him, but well aware of his presence and, by now, his intentions. He had seen many beautiful women before, but she was something else. He could not quite place it. Maybe it was her moves, her racer's body, the light glistening off of her wedding ring...

He got close enough to touch her before she turned around. She first noticed his eyes and his muscles. He had muscles everywhere and they all seemed to ripple. He placed a hand on her neck and started moving it slowly but purposefully downward. He finally got to her stony nipple surrounded by soft fleshy breast. She was still wearing her suit, but she hoped that that would soon change. Her mind was screaming for her to stop him, but it was outdone by her body, which was begging for him to continue. She had a fantastic sex life with her husband, but she was experiencing emotions that could only be unleashed by pure carnal actions, and by engaging in forbidden behavior. Little did she know that the gentleman had been sent by her husband. He had noticed him watching her and her husband approached him one day and they started talking. There was never the mention of money, only the promise of the opportunity of a steamy, sensual, animalistic behavior, if he worked it the right way.

She reached down and started to softly stroke his raging erection. To his surprise, they both moaned at touch. He slipped one finger underneath her suit strap and eased it off her sculpted shoulder. She bent her arm at the elbow and assisted him in sliding the top of her suit off her right shoulder and then her left. Her perfect A cup breasts stood firm and taut. Her soft brown nipples begged for his tongue. And he obliged. Everything about her body snapped back after her daughter had arrived, and her breasts were no exception. He did not remove the bathing suit, but left it strapped to her midsection. Their movements became one. He reached his hand under her thigh and she lifted her leg and bent her knee around his waste as he held her buttocks. She stood on her left leg, which had the look of a thoroughbred's. He then pulled her swimming suit away from her most erogenous of zones. He started stroking her expertly and he knew that silky moisture of her lubricating juices had replaced the pool water. She untied his trunks and slid them down his legs, first with her hand and then with her foot. He was able to hold her with one arm, and her back was against the lockers. Neither had spoken. He began to rub her with his fingers. She had explored every inch of her body since she was a teenager and she knew what felt good. But he touched her in places and in ways that were completely new. It took only a few seconds of his rhythmic rubbing for her to have a mind-state altering orgasm. She shot her head back and let out a moan that came from somewhere deep inside. He was so excited by this that he almost shot himself all over her leg that had been caressing his penis as she rocked back and forth on his hand.

He could wait no longer. He plunged his massive member insider her and she could feel every inch of him contact every inch of her. He was a little nervous since many women said that he was too big and that they couldn't handle his full girth. This girl, though, expressed no such concern. By now he was easily holding her with both hands under her rear, and she had both legs wrapped around his waste. He pulled almost all the way out, and in her delirium, she thought for a split second that he was going to leave her...that fear ended as he drove himself back inside her like a piston, again and again. The head of his solidness was cut so dramatically that she could feel it rubbing against her G-spot, an area that was claimed to be mythical in its existence, but she knew better. She pushed her hips against him to position his thrusting right where she liked to be pounded. That was move was the last one she could control. She suddenly felt an orgasm of a type she had never experienced before start burning like a flame inside her. She couldn't control what gasps and moans emitted from her open mouth. He noticed her and felt her get even wetter. Her hands started grasping at the flesh on his buttocks and lower back. He knew it would not be long for either of them. He started driving harder and harder, her eyes shut tight, her mouth (in contrast) was wide open and her head was hanging back. She nearly started vibrating from the ecstasy. Her orgasm had taken its full hold now and she was acutely aware of the slapping of skin against skin, and of the exquisite numbness that paralyzed her.

He could no longer contain the juice that had built up inside him. He had abstained from all sexual activity for a week in preparation for this rendezvous. He rocked her as hard as he could, let out yelp, and felt that atomic explosion erupt deep inside her soft, tight, glistening folds. His thrusting lasted for as long as he could maintain control over his movements. Then they both just remained in their position, motionless. Both had lost confidence in their ability to walk. He finally emerged from her. They exchanged the long loving kiss of two souls that had briefly but fully intertwined. He pulled his suit back up, gave her a smile and walked back towards the pool. She finished removing her suit, dried her self off and went out to meet her husband. He simply asked, "so, how was your swim"? It was all he had to say, and she knew what he meant.