The After Time Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fran you are no longer in charge of these two they are their own person same as you it is I that decides not you."

Fran looked and went to say something and Mona kicked her and she said, "Yes my master of course you are master of the family," and Mona smiled as did Fran when she looked at Mona.

The bananas were brought out and Freda and Gina eyes were big as saucers. "We get a piece of that?" Freda said.

Janice said, "The master has given you three your own bananas."

Gina said, "I don't know which end to put it in?"

Gladice said, "Unless you want to suffer with a yeast infection I would suggest your mouth only."

Gina said, "You take the fun out of everything," laughing.

She savoured the banana and Gina sucked on it like it was a cock so did Freda and Fran just to get me going.

I was getting ready to cum and I said with panting breath, "As hot as that looks my banana squirts," and I moan as I cum in Bridget's mouth.

"Ok for sleeping arrangements Gina Freda top of the stairs with Janice and Gladice Fran and Mona said, "Master my I have this bed I can protect the family better."

"Fine you sleep there and Fran you're in the second bedroom."

"Judy would you," and she was on me yes master yes make me a women please Patricia said master me two please." "OK you two are with me tonight Gladice smiled in approval.

Fran looked at her Aunt Gladice and she said to Fran, "Our master after tonight has made all my children women."

But he took you this afternoon and Gladice said, "Yes he now has had all three holes." Fran looked and then with a shocked look on her face said, "All three?" Janice said "Me to smiling ear to ear."

"Fran you are having problems I see," said Scott.

"Master I am, its incest and a bunch of other stuff I can't get my head around I am not being condescending I just can't figure it out."

"You're still a virgin aren't you?"

"Yes master."

"So you got before time values meet a boy fall in love live happily ever after."

Turning red she went to talk and I said, "Don't I am not trying to embarrass you. This is a different world when they put us to sleep they did something to our DNA I can have kids with anybody mother daughter sister grand kids, don't matter, it will not make them defective."

"That being said, "You just came through a hell of an ordeal and seen part of life that you never should have seen and probably rape and worse.

Gina started to cry Patricia consoled her and Joyce on Freda.

"We are safe here we are miles back a dirt road where people would pass it by no one can hear a rifle as we are behind that big hill. That being said if someone comes we will kill them because no one can know we exist or what we have it would be destroyed. That was the decision I had to make with you three."

Since I am the only male I have the responsibility to make sure we have family to take care of us when we get old for generations to come this is our life our home we have made it as comfortable as possible and we have more than most and working together we can make it better."

Fran said, "So you plan on making us all pregnant."

Fran when you start having sex you will want it all the time it is human nature and getting pregnant will probably happen."

Chapter 9

Fran shook her head and said, "What a crazy world." I walked over to her and said, "It sure is, but we got a good chance here of surviving and surviving well."

Fran petted my cock and said since this is the only one we all got, you best not lose it and she kissed my knob and gave it a lick.

"Easy girl or I will need cocksucker to take care of it."

"The hell you well." Patricia said smiling.

"Guess I have been told."

Patricia grabbed one arm Judy the other and in the bedroom with towels already on the bed the girls both laid down legs spread two lovely long legged girls with just a hint of blond hair at their crotch. Both girls now had definite breast A cup with big nipples.

I was on top straddled between each leg I used my hands on their inner thighs coming up and brushing over their pussies after a half dozen passes I was soliciting moans and moved up and cupped there breast and tweaked their nipples.

Then I made a move on Judy leaning forward I bit a nipple and pulled on it and with my right hand fingered her clit in no time she came to her first orgasm by me.

I kept going and moved over between her legs she knew the time was approaching and she looked into my eyes as I stared back into hers.

She started to shake her second orgasm approach and as she cum I moved my finger replaced by my cock and slid into her soaked pussy as she shook I punched through her Hymen and I felt her nails dig into my shoulders.

She wince a bit her muscles relaxed as did her finger nails and I leaned forward sucking on her neck in a concentrated spot as I started to pump into her.

Moments later I felt her orgasm again and I continued on her fourth orgasm I pulled out and said, "I will be back," and switched to Patricia.

I fingered her clit she cum in less than a minute. As she started to cum a second time I penetrated her and she put those long legs behind my ass and pulled me in. She held me tight so I could not move after a few minutes her muscles relaxed and she pleaded, "Fuck me Stud," as I pumped away we were staring into each other's eyes and she pulled my face down to her neck.

"Brand me my darling mark me as yours. I started sucking on her neck and made a dark hickey. While I was sucking she came again and it was huge that I cum to blasting my spunk into her somehow it felt different more intense as well I continued and stayed hard she was wiped.

I switched back to Judy and slid right into her pussy with Patrice's and my cum over my cock I could feel her tight muscles give way to my invading cock she moaned with pleasure she cum shortly after and so did I.

I collapsed on her I was exhausted. She managed to slide out from me leaving me face up in the middle the both were pecking at my cheek and they both sucked one side of my cock. They cleaned me off and said let's get a shower in the shower we seen the damage both my girls had hickeys deep and red my back had two blood stains that ran down my back the hot water stung as it cleaned the wound. The shower revived us.

We left the shower and went into the kitchen Mom and Gladice were still up talking to Fran and of course my Mona was sitting on her bed just quiet and listening. Mom seen my back and without a word got a piece of the allow plant and attended to my wounds.

Gladice said, "Battle scars eh."

Mona was on me in a second, "Are you ok master did these bitches hurt you?"

"Easy my guardian it was not intentional apologize to them."

Reluctantly she did and I slapped her ass and she beamed at my attention.

Judy said, "I would not want to be the person that did hurt you."

I said, "Nor would I she would really hurt someone or worse I think."

"Master I want to spend the night with you?" you girls are now women my women and this night belongs to you both but I have a request from my lovely sweat Judy, cut those fucking nails before you kill someone. She smiled and shot off into the bedroom while the rest of us laughed and poured tea.

Fran said, "You took the both of them?"

Patricia said, "He made love to both of us and we are no longer girls we are women." Gladice hugged her and said, "Yes you are my angel."

Soon Judy was back and run her fingers down my chest and I said, "Much better my darling at least I won't wake up castrated by those nails."

"Never my master, that is too important to all of us."

Everybody snickered over the comment. Judy was eating a tomato and I said would you guys enjoy an orange.

Fran just looked an orange no way. It was dark out and I said I will get some.

I took a flashlight off the shelve Mona was up in a flash and had her light snapped on her shot gun.

Fran said, "May I come see?"

We gave her another shake operated led flashlight. In the walk way Mona had the lead and she was locked and loaded. We got to the green house I unlocked the door and opened it and turned on the LED lights. "My god power," Fran said I went to the tree got the ladder and went up near the top where the branches were ready to break with the oranges on them I picked three dozen and came back down picked up a basket got a few more bananas and tomatoes. We left I turned out the lights locked the door waited a minute got adjusted to the dark then returned.

Fran was wide eyed even in the house. "This is paradise; I swear I have never seen anything like this in the after time." Fran finished her tomato and her mouth was watering for an orange.

Janice said, "Watch this," and she pealed and orange and placed piece of the peal on the side burner of the stove within a minute the smell of orange scent was filling the kitchen Fran did a piece of hers two moments later heard the patter of feet everybody got the scent.

We gave them and orange and said save the peals for compost and put your seeds in water we will try for another tree. They took there precious orange and off to bed they went again.

Gina and Freda stayed up and sat on the coach where they treasured there orange. The rest of us talked mom said, "We will have your winter coat and Mona's ready for this season we are using the deer skin for boots they are harder to make were using one of your fathers for a guide."

Mona said, "We already got our meat from the fields and apple tree." Gladice said, "There are a lot more mouths to feed we must have you ready to travel if need be."

"Why have I got the honor of the second coat?" I laughed and said, "If you didn't have it you would follow me nude through the snow wouldn't you?"

She hung her head and said, "Yes I will die for you master." No one laughed because we all knew it to be true. I said, "Maybe I will cut some of the hardwoods by the road going up by the miller place may as well keep up our supply.

Gladice said there must be 15 cord out there now. I said yes and what I cut this year will be ready to burn in two years time. I am thinking four or five trees a day for a few weeks when there is nothing else pressing."

"Maybe show Fran and her sisters the strawberry patch and we could get some fresh and preserves."

"Yes that season is over soon and we only got 20 bags. Janice why don't we take all the girls and do a clean pick get it done with and mom take the cannon just in case."

"Good idea and your right son, we will get Cindy on the cross bow might be some pheasants around there."

"I will take the trees down just across the street so we are all together."

Fran said, "I sense danger in your tone what's up."

Janice said, "Probably nothing, were just being cautious." Fran said, "You afraid of people up there?"

I said, "No they would have to come by our place first berries and bears are common and the millers used to keep pigs and they got away every once in a while we here them they are wild now and very dangerous."

"And the cannon?"

"That's dad's 306 rifle, it will stop a bear one shot but the gun kicks and bruise her shoulder."

"Always a devil in paradise," Fran said.

"Nothing to worry about we will all be together."

That night I made love to Judy and Patricia most of the evening until they were to sore. I was worn out myself to. Next morning was fine day I got the horse and hitched it to the lumber wagon as there was still Gladice stuff in the other.

Everybody put there pots and baskets and jumped on the wagon and Mona and I walked the horse up the hill. I cut down five birch trees they were tall thick and straight Mona was up in dads metal tree stand where see could watch the berry pickers and me the last tree had fallen and she called to me bear in the back field her shotgun was useless I grabbed the 308 ran across the street gun in my cross arms mom seen me and went for her rifle.

I went up by the side of the house we were up wind of the bear there was two and a couple of cubs. I whispered to mom, "Let them in close so my 308 will be effective we will take the male first then the female and then the cubs."

Mom looked at me and I said, "We got to get them out of here." She nodded and I brought out my two spare clips and stuck them in my belt holding my 9 mm.A

In they come and about 50 yards out the male must of got our scent he went up on his hind legs wham I let go four shots center mass and one to the head I popped in my other clip and I heard click and Cindy fired into the female she started to charge and I fired so did mom and that bear dropped click Cindy hit a cub and I put my last clip and fired killing one cub and finishing off the other. Cindy started over and I yelled, "Stay with us," and we waited twenty minutes with my scope on the bears.

I told Cindy, "Great job but always wait twenty minutes for your prey to bleed out wounded animals are still dangerous."