The After Time Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gladice, Janice, and Rene' was still up sitting at the table. We sat down and I said, "Mrs. Wayne I would like a tea." Janice went to get up and I said, "No my wife will get it."

"Why don't you get it?" she said.

I said, "Because I don't cook that is a wife's duty."

"Not this one," she said.

I grabbed her put her over my knee and said, "Mrs. Betty Wayne wrong answer."

"You wouldn't dear," whack five times, "You prick," whack 3 more times she's crying now and I said, "Who is master of this house hold," she said nothing four more whacks.

"You are the master please don't hurt me anymore."

"Who cooks and makes tea," she was slow to answer whack twice more. "Me I make tea and cook for my master."

I picked her up she was red faced tears running down her cheek and I said, "I love you my darling Betty," and kissed her.

"Master my husband may I make your tea?"

"Yes Mrs. Wayne that would be nice."

Rene said, "Mom your ass is redder than your pussy lips."

"Rene dear we are just getting the rules straight."

Janice said, "I had that issue to Betty."

"My husband is definitely the Master, no one has ever spanked me in my life it burns but I will remember the lesson always."

Chapter 14

She poured my tea and said, "Some milk my husband?"

"Yes my wife, did you ask the others here."

"Oh how thoughtless of me would you like some tea?" They all said. "Yes," and René said, "This is the first time I can remember she served me."

"I am sorry my daughter that was rude of me please forgive me."

"You are forgiven my sister, my mother," and she just looks at me I said, "Wife are you going to have tea with your husband?"

"Oh thank you husband for allowing me to drink with you," and she rushes to get a cup and goes to sit and she stands.

"Rene' get your mother a pillow please." and she takes one off the chair and passes it to her and she gingerly sits down.

Fran comes out she said, "I heard commotion and I thought a cup of tea would be nice. Betty said I will get it for you and I said, "No my wife let my wife Fran get it this time, it may be painful for you to stand."

"Let me guess, you thought our husband should make tea. My ass stung for two days over that." "And mine will be a week at least."

Fran smiled and said, "He is our master," and Betty said, "Of that there is no doubt. "Master my husband may I sleep in my own bed tonight I love you but I am to sore I can't take any of your love I will cry with pain."

Rene' said, "I will take your place mom with pleasure." And I said, "I will take you another night your mother wore me out and I got another bloody tile to wash."

"No for tonight I want my wife Mrs Fran Wayne." When our tea was done I took Fran to our bed and collapsed. Through the night I was being ridden and I cum inside her she laid on top with my cock inside her.

Next morning Fran was gone and I was about to cum again, my Mona was sucking me off and I exploded in her mouth. She cleaned me off and slid down to the floor to her closet. I made like I just woke up and said, "Come on my love I need a shower." She was on her feet and in the shower.

I played with her tits a full aa size and her nipples grew an inch off her body she went to soap me but I pinned her hands and got to my knees and licked her cunt till she came and then as I come up I sunk my cock into her from behind and started fucking her while she moaned, "Oh master I love you so much, I will die before anyone can hurt you,"

"I know this is backwards but after we finish will you be my wife my love."

"Oh yes my master." "Lets us get dressed for ours what do you think?"

"Yes my master I may look like a rag doll I am not sure what fits me, Ug." I was cumming and she bit her lip as she came with me and silenced her screams, "Master I love you," "And I love you my sister."

We dried each other off, went to the closet and pulled out one of dads old suits and it fit close I had to roll up the pant legs one turn the shirts fit my chest filled out to take up the slack and the suit coat fit. I went into the kitchen those that were up jumped up scared that a stranger entered the house and I asked Janice, Go help Mona Gladice you to."

Two hours later they emerged the breakfast bell clanged but there was no breakfast the cd was put on with here comes the bride and as the family gathered Mona walked out of the bedroom the perfect picture of the blushing bride. Janice had her digital camera and was taking Photos as she stood beside me.

Mom was in her blue dress and she was standing as her maid of honor. The wedding song played full blast bring the rest of the family what was going on this hour in the morning . Down they come in awe Mona looked gorgeous and I was a man no longer the young boy I filled out dads shirts and jacket my legs were a bit shorter but that was it. The song stopped and I give my vows betrothing my love to Mona.

Mom spoke as a parent giving her lovely daughter to me in marriage. Mona gave her vows and her undying love I put moms ring on her finger and stated, "It is a borrowed ring but that our love was true." The wedding song began to play and we danced. Our special song started to play; 'Were Going to the Chapel' and were going to get married played as we coasted around the floor in our bare feet after the song we stood in the floor with mom and told the girls this was their receiving line.

They came up one by one congratulating me and hugging Mona. Gladice had slipped off to the freezer and pulled a cake from it and placed it in the oven to defrost then whipped up a toping of whipped cream and wrote on happy wedding with fresh strawberries.

The line was done and she had laid out the knife. "Will the happy couple please cut their cake?"

Janice got more pictures and we cut the cake everybody got a piece after we fed each other's ours and I said, "You realize this is the first and only time I feed someone."

Without thinking she kissed me smearing whip cream over our faces but it was fun licking each other clean. Mom put on some dance music and we all danced for an hour when the batteries started to die and the music with it. The wedding was over we went in to change and we walked back out together and said, "May I present my latest wife Mrs. Mona Wayne."

"Mona said, "My husband would you like some tea?" I said, "Of course my love and she made the tea for everybody but poured and prepared mine then had the cup as she put it to my mouth and I sipped it. "Is it to my husband's liking?" "Yes my wife it is perfect."

When it was empty she purred a second cup and one for her and for the first time sat at the table and drank a cup of tea with me she would always take it to her bed and be guarding the door a place now Cindy was there with Mona's shotgun. This was another arrangement she had mom make while they were dressing.

We all ate breakfast I had eggs and toast orange and a banana as did my wives. Fran said, "You don't have a red ass to match your red pussy lips." Mona said, "No I know my place." My place is to serve and protect my husband, my master, my love."

Everybody was straight face no smart remarks because they knew she meant every word with conviction. They just applauded to her statement making her beam and leaning over, "I love you husband," and kissing him.

Rene' was wishing it was her as she looked on the happy couple I seen the jealous look in her eyes and called her over, "My René' your turn will come be patient." "Master my heart and my pussy ache for you."

Betty comes over and hugs her daughter, "Our master is a man of his word and all of us want him but there are others ahead of you. Rene' you must respect that they have been waiting also."

"I know my sister it just hurts so much."

"That is love my dear, prey it stays like that forever"

Next the 24 inch LED TV comes on and the wedding pictures are played along with a few of the other marriages and then the TV was off. "Rene and Fran said together, "Is there anything this place doesn't have."Janice said, "What we don't have we don't need."

That day went by like a blur Mona and Betty were on each arm as we walked around the girls were all busy bring in the crops I was told to relax and enjoy the day I needed it. The house move took a toll I was bone tired. My voice was croaky over the next week I thought it was a cold and mom said, "No it was normal for a man, my voice was changing I was leaving my boyhood behind."

Over the next week I took the rest of the family they were all wives but one I purposely held off and then one morning I said, "René' will you marry me tonight?"

She was on me like bees on honey. She wanted to be dressed and so we were she wanted a normal miniskirt and me just pants shirt and tie.

I must say that she looked hot in that mini skirt he b size tits and her ass sticking out it was not easy to keep my cock flaccid she chose for songs, Bridge Over Troubled Water and Unchained melody by Elvis for our Wedding songs.

That night the sex was magical she squeezed my cock with her muscles she made me cum and she was only beginning she got off a dozen times and then on all fours she said, "Husband take my other virgin hole you must own all of me, I must surrender all of me to my master, my husband, and my friend."

I fingered her ass and stretched as much as I could god she was tight her pussy was tight this was tighter. I forced my cock in by her spinster she pushed back screaming, taking all of me she waited not even a minute, then started fucking me pushing back each time as hard as she could.

"This is what I deserve this is the way my husband treats his wife, god I love you so much," as I cum into her bowls I rolled out lay on the bed and she sucks me hard bobbing up and down my now 6.5 inch cock thick like a man hitting the back of her throat and she would not let up until I was in her throat.

Once there she started to hum unchained melody forcing me to cum down her throat she pulled out unable to speak and mounted me, fucked me, and made me cum in her again, then collapsed on me keeping her cunt on my cock as she fell into a blissful sleep.

Next morning she was in the bathroom sick and hoarse she could not talk.

I went to the kitchen Fran was there told her Rene' was sick could she help her about a half hour later she emerged and could barely speak and Rene said proudly, "I did it I deep throated my husband to give him something special and I had him take both holes he owns me now."

She gets up runs outside and gets sick again Mom came down and seen what was going on and gave her one of our precious gravel and that cured her sickness. Rene' stayed quiet and on my arm she gargled with salt water and by the end of the day she was happy.

She deep throated her husband and was the first to to do it to him. She did not eat much just broth from stew made for lunch.

Next morning she was sick again but it went away and that took place over the next week. Then she told Betty something was wrong, she was in trouble, it was her time of the month and it had passed and nothing. Betty says, "It happens sometimes, you were a virgin that was a violent invasion, wait until next month give you body a chance to settle down."

Fran got sick, then Mom. I said, "We must have bad food here somewhere you can't all be sick like this."

Mom said, "Oh yes we can, son it is a normal thing, you are going to be a father."

Betty just looked and said, "Rene couldn't have, not right out of the gate, and also Fran and his mother." "No he is still a young boy."

Gladice said, "He is a young man we should of noticed when his voice changed his body grew to a man."

"Look at his cock we were so used to seeing it every day look his bag hangs low he has a thick beautiful mans cock."

"Your right," said Gladice, "We now have a bull in the stable," smiling.

Mona came over Husband, "I want your son."

I hugged her and said, "Yes my darling I will give you what you ask," and took her to bed and we made passionate love. I don't know when she got pregnant but over the next month I fucked her once a day she never got morning sickness but she missed her period so we went with that.

Fran, Mom, and Rene' wanted daily fucking to. They were horny as hell. Gina said, "Master, make me pregnant," and with that statement I said, "We need a family meeting."