The Aftermath

Story Info
The shame of a rape, but also another feeling...?
1.1k words
3.82
46.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They were there when I got home from work. Four men in an unmarked sedan parked across the road, just sitting there watching me.

I didn't think too much of it. I was distracted. Things to be done - a shower, shampooing my hair, supper. I think about that now - should I have done something, called someone, been more suspicious? Was I unconsciously leaving the door open, the field clear? Was it all somehow my fault?

This is how it happened. Let me tell you quickly and plainly before I lose my nerve.

I fitted my key in the door, let myself in, picked up the mail. I walked into the kitchen and put the kettle on to boil. It was quiet in the house. And warm, the sun streaming in the window. I leaned against the counter and began to sift through the mail. The kettle began to whistle. And suddenly, I felt warm breath on my neck. And a hand at my mouth, covering it, stifling the first scream.

My eyes darted wildly around the room, my body jerked. Three men I could see and one behind me. Young men. Casually but not badly dressed.

A voice in my ear "I am going to take my hand away now, and you will not scream. If you scream, if you make a sound, we will cut you". Cold steel against my cheek - a jagged hunting knife. "Do you understand? We do not want to hurt you, only play with you for the afternoon. But if you scream, we will cut off your tongue, cut your cunt, cut you badly. Do you understand?"

I felt buzzed. Dazed. All I could do was nod. The sharp edge of the knife slid down, circled a nipple, poked gently. Then the man took his hand away.

"Now, very slowly, take us to your bedroom. Show us the way."

I walked to the bedroom, stumbling once or twice. They were right behind me, silent, not touching me.

In the bedroom, they stood together by the window. One of them drew the drapes. The room was dim.

"Go and stand in the centre of the room, in front of us. Good. Now slowly, slowly, unbutton your blouse. No, do it slowly!"

I can still hear his voice, soft and deep and somehow mesmeric. He was clearly the leader. I had to do what he said. What else could I do?

I unbuttoned by blouse and slid it off my shoulders. Next I unhooked my bra. My hands came up to cover my breasts as the bra fell to the ground. But the knife was held up meaningfully and I dropped my hands. They made me roll down my tights, bending over as I did it. I was commanded to hold the pose, as the leader came up behind me and took both swinging breasts in the palms of his hand. I was bent over, my breasts uncovered, my tights around my ankles, three men watching as the fourth played with my breasts. Long fingers playing with my nipples, stroking, teasing, pinching. I heard a low moaning and realised it was coming from me.

The hands left my breasts and hooked into the waistband of my panties, pulling them down. Then I was standing straight again, naked and shaking.

The other men walked over to me. I felt hands on my arms, lifting them until they stretched above my head. I felt fingers tickling my armpit, light and maddening. Then a mouth nuzzling my other armpit, wet tongue flicking in and out. And hot breath in my ear, and a tongue on my neck.

I passed out.

When I came to, I was stretched out on the floor, on the thick pile carpet in the bedroom. My legs were splayed, the knees pushed up towards my chest, one of the men holding my ankles. The leader's arm was below my head, he was stretched out beside me sucking my neck, tonguing my ear. The other two were at my breasts, sucking, laving my nipples with hot wet tongues. The man between my legs was flicking his tongue around my pussy lips, circling my cunt hole and then tickling my clit with the tip of his tongue. To my horror, I felt my hips push upward towards him. I wanted it. I was inviting it!

"Oh nooo" I whimpered. "Oh Godinheaven nooo, please nooo, stop, please please please..."

The leader whispered in my ear. "Don't fight it. Feel it. Four men touching you with their lips, their hands. A wet mouth on your clit, in your pussy. Two men sucking your nipples. A tongue in your ear. It's driving you wild, isn't it?"

I tried to resist but then I'd feel the hands and mouths all over me. The pulling at my nipples. The tongue flicking across my cunt. The man between my legs let go of an ankle and began to work his finger into my pussy. Hard, knobby, sliding in and out of me. Then two fingers, and the mouth still on my clit. I was suddenly looking down at myself from the ceiling - a naked woman lying there like a limp doll, unable to move as four men swarmed over her, hands and mouths everywhere, tickling, probing, tweaking, sucking. And the voice in my ear, driving me closer and closer to orgasm - "Come, baby! Come now. There's a finger in your pussy, a mouth on your clit, your breasts are being sucked, you know you can't stop now, you have to come."

I could feel the tremors starting. Tears spurting from my eyes. My hips beginning to buck. That relelntless onslaught on my pussy. The man beside me now kissing me deep and hard, swallowing up my moans. "Unngh..unnnnnghhhhhh.....oh God! Oh God, I'm cummminnng.....unnnnngggghhhhh!"

I came long and hard, my whole body quivering. But they didn't stop. They picked me up and put me in the big armchair by the window, my legs over the sides, and they took up positions again and started on me again. And I came again. And still they didn't stop. At some point in the afternoon I was given a douche, fingers tickling and pulling round my pussy lips as the tube was inserted and they cleaned me out. Then they tied me spread-eagled on the bed and again, a mouth between my legs and at my nipples, under my arms and on my neck. And again I came. Again and again but they would not stop.

At some point I passed out. When I came to, they were gone.

It's been months now, but I still have dreams every night. Horrible, helpless dreams. So horrible, they wake me up. And when I wake up, I'm sopping wet.