The Aftermath Ch. 01

Story Info
Martin was waiting, naked again...
10.6k words
4.51
43.2k
10
1

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 08/06/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
GinaWill
GinaWill
250 Followers

Martin was waiting, naked again, just inside the door and I didn't have to search out my key from my handbag. He had obviously been waiting for me and opened the door as I walked up the path.

I walked in the house, slamming the door closed behind me and said, with a grin on my face, "Upstairs, boy -- dinner can bloody well wait -- I've got other much more urgent needs and plenty of plans for you." and instead of kissing his cheek, I bent down and took his dick in my mouth and helped it from its half flaccid condition to a full blown erection -- which took barely the touch of my lips on his head.

I grabbed his now erect penis and dragged him up the stairs, pushed him down on the bed and sank myself on to him as deeply as I could get.

"Ahhhhh! -- I've been waiting so long today for that, thank God you were home or I'd have had to get the cucumber out the fridge."

I lent forward and rested on his chest and finally kissed him properly.

"I don't suppose I need to ask whether you've had a good day then?" he asked sarcastically.

"Shut up and fuck me -- hard -- NOW."

Thankfully, and without further ado, he did just that. Sadly, due to heightened and prolonged states of sexual arousal for both of us, it didn't last long and we very quickly came together.

I'm sure Sammie must have heard me as she was still out in her front garden and still pretending to prune the hedge -- 'little show off' I thought as I could still see the top of her head out by the road.

I collapsed onto his chest and nuzzled into him for a while as he stroked my back. He was still inside me and, although his erection had gone down a bit, I was still enjoying the feeling of his warm penis.

I chatted with him about the day's events, the bus ride into work, about who came naked and about Donna and our conversation and her eventual conversion, for today at least but watch this space, and out of her underwear. I told him about her hair too, and how red it was, which reminded me of my own landing strip and how we had discussed earlier in the week about shaving it off.

No time like the present then, I thought and said "How about you help me get rid of this landing strip then, so that I can be completely naked, which is just what I want right now -- You'll do it for me won't you?"

"Yes, but in a minute, I'm liking where we are right now, it's warm and comfortable and I don't want disrupt the tranquillity of the moment, if you don't mind waiting a while. I'll do it for you this evening though, I've been hoping you would bring that subject back up again."

We lay almost still, just enjoying each other's closeness, for about half and hour, and then he stirred and asked me if I wanted a coffee.

"I suppose we can't stay here all night, although I wouldn't mind, I just feel so serene at the moment. But -- there's always later!" I said, with a devilish grin on my face.

I tickled him for a second before jumping off him and letting our combined juices flood out of me all over his stomach.

"Ohhh!" he groaned, "I'm going to wash myself away if I take any more showers this week." But he was smiling, so I knew he didn't mind my carelessness in not holding it all in.

I went and had a quick wash and while he showered, I went downstairs to boil the kettle and get the coffee made. It was ready when he came down and I walked out the back door to sit at the patio table to drink it, relaxing in the now waning sunshine at the end of the day.

I thought, 'All I need is money, I suppose, to be able to live like this forever.' But then I thought, No, I'll just get bored and then not appreciate the times like this that Martin and I would have in the future.

They have to be cherished, and when they come too easily and regularly, the cherishable times just blend into one another until they are lost and worthless.

We drank our coffees without further interruption, though I did see a curtain twitching at a window in the house behind us -- 'let them look if they want to -- see if I care' I thought -- and then Martin said, "Come on then missus, let's get you shaved shall we?"

"Hmmm, yes please." I grinned at him and reached up and kissed his cheek.

We went back upstairs and he got a new blade in his razor while got a clean towel and a bowl of warm water and went back to the bedroom to lay it all out on the bed. I climbed up onto the towel and spread my legs wide, waiting for him to come and shave my, now I think of it, rather stubbly pussy and my landing strip.

It didn't take too long and when he was finished, I got up and looked at it in my dressing table mirror. I loved the feeling of how smooth it was, but I sort of missed the fact that the landing strip had of emphasising and pointing directly to my pussy lips.

"Do you prefer with, or without then Martin?"

"I don't know yet, come lay on the bed again for a minute while I test it out."

I did as he asked and lay on the bed where I had been while he shaved me, my bottom just at the foot of the bed with my feet brought up to rest on the edge and my legs spread wide.

He kneeled down in front of me again and studied for a few moments, moving my legs this way and that, and then moving my pussy lips around to look in all the nooks and crannies. Then he bent his head forward and started licking me, from just below my belly button, right down across my tummy and into the clitoral hood of pussy -- he knew just what buttons to push, and my pussy was flooding with juices again at his touch.

He continued to roll his tongue around in the area of my pussy and clitoris, teasing me and building up another orgasm inside me. He could feel it coming too so just carried on slowly building it up in me until I came yet again. It sort of crept up on me this one, building and building and then slowly, languidly, it came and I felt like a rag doll that he could do anything with.

"I think I like it like this, although I did like the way your hair sort of highlighted and brought attention to your pussy, but this feels so much better and it is more revealing when you do look at it." He said after licking his lips.

I studied myself again in the hand mirror Martin had got me and then said, "You know, I was just thinking the same thing." I said. I like how it is more 'naked', but I'd also prefer the highlighting effect of the hair."

I paused for a while, thinking.

"What about I get a tattoo done that would draw attention it, and then I could have the best of both worlds -- gorgeously smooth and yet still bringing it to people's attention, just to make sure they see my pussy at its best?"

"I think I might like that, so long as the tattoo suits you and doesn't look trashy. If that were a possibility, maybe we could see if we can find one of those laser things that permanently removes hair, so you won't have those spots that you tend to get when we shave you." he offered.

"Maybe later we can look on the internet to see what we can find. Anyway, I'm hungry, what do you want for dinner." He asked.

"I think just a sandwich for now, Sammie is planning another trip to KFC like last week to meet up with those girls from college -- that's if you're up to it of course? I offered.

"I think I may be able to manage that, what about Geraint though?"

"From what I've seen this week, Geraint will just have to go along with it, don't you?"

Martin giggled at that but admitted he probably would. So, we went downstairs and each got a sandwich while the kettle boiled for a long overdue, and very strong, coffee.

We sat in the lounge just idly watching TV for a while, me sitting next to Martin and his arm around my shoulder and just gently caressing my right nipple. At about 7:45, Sammie knocked on the door and Martin got up to let her in.

She came bouncing in saying that she had talked Geraint into coming along again to KFC, so what time would be going.

"I'm ready now -- if you two are?" she finished.

Martin giggled and said to her "You two are going to be unstoppable until you get arrested, aren't you?"

"If, or rather more probably when, I do get arrested, they can't keep me in for too long just for being naked, can they -- and as soon as they let me out, I'll get undressed again. I'm enjoying this too much to let some miserable copper stop me. I've been a little mouse for far to long -- so look out World, here I come and in all my naked glory too. In short -- Bollocks to them; if they don't like it, they don't have to look, do they." she replied.

"OK" I laughed, while at the same time thinking 'what the hell have I accidentally created here?' "Give us five minutes, and we'll come around to get you; who's driving by the way?"

With a devilish look on her face, she said "I am! And, it won't be the first time this week I've gone for a naked drive either. But I'll tell you about that later. See you in 5 then." she said, and off she went back out the door.

Martin was holding his head in his hands and his shoulders were shaking, like he was crying.

I got a bit concerned for a minute but then he took his hands away and let out a belly laugh the like I had never heard from him before. The tears were rolling down his cheeks and he was fighting for air; he was actually laughing that hard!

Eventually, we went upstairs to have a quick wash, we were both dribbling sex juices, and then went out the front door, locking it behind us, and crossed the grass to Geraint's and Sammie's car, and, as they were waiting for us, we got in the back.

"Whoo Hoo... Off we go then!" Sammie shouted, and with that she pulled the car off the drive and we headed off to the restaurant.

Martin was still giggling and Geraint asked what had tickled him. He said it just struck him as funny all of a sudden; the life changing differences that had been made to so many people over the course of a week, and thinking what people must be thinking seeing naked people all over the place all of a sudden.

Geraint agreed, but wasn't too sure about it being funny -- I think he was still struggling to come to terms with Sammie's sudden change of attitude, and couldn't get into the nudist thing quite the same as Sammie, I and Martin had.

'Never mind' I thought, 'it will come to him soon -- after all, it looks like he is going to have to live with it -- literally!

When we got to KFC's, all of our mouths dropped open in surprise.

The restaurant was quite full, and most of the people in there, those who looked like students anyway, were all naked too.

A car turned in behind us and, on seeing this spectacle, just turned around and went away again.

Martin said, "This looks bad -- it's bound to attract the attentions of the police -- somebody would have complained I'm sure -- maybe we ought to go home and abandon this for tonight, don't you think Gina?"

Sammie didn't wait for me to respond -- she just interrupted anything I was going to say by cheering loudly and then saying -- "God -- look at what we've done -- look at the support we're going to get tonight -- even if someone has called the police, I doubt they would do anything with this number of people all being naked, unless maybe it was the staff who had called them. Anyway, we can't abandon them if they have all come out in support of us, can we."

And no, it wasn't a question -- it was a statement.

She quickly parked and got out of the car, standing next to it impatiently waiting for the rest of us to get out and accompany her to the restaurant. I was out quick enough, but the boys were a bit slow.

Geraint said he wasn't going to come as someone had to remain separate in order to be able to get the rest of us out of the nick. Martin started to get out though, but before we headed off I told him that this would be a good time to join Sammie and me and get undressed too.

He thought about it and, after a moments thought, said, "Well, I said I would support you whatever you did, so I 'spose I'll have to, won't I." and again it wasn't a question.

He unbuttoned his shirt, took it off and threw it into the back of the car, then bent down to remove his shoes and socks, closely followed by his slacks, all of which followed the shirt, and closed the car door. He took my hand in his and said, "Come on then -- may as well get this over and done with I suppose." and led us off across the car park.

When we opened the door, the girl we had spoken to last week came forward and kissed me on the cheek, then kissed Sammie and Martin likewise.

"I'm so glad you came. When I told everyone in college about you last week, loads of them said how cool it must have been, so I challenged them all to join us tonight, hoping you all would come again, just to show support. So -- here we all are; let's get something to eat and while we do you can tell us all about the week you've had, and I suspect that there may be a few stories we have to tell too."

In something of a stupor, all 4 of us went up to the counter and ordered our meals and while we waited for them the girl introduced herself as Amanda. She was from an upper middle class background and her home town was St. Clears in South West Wales. She was in the second year at the university and was 21.

"And", she continued to say, "a group of us got together, all girls surprisingly -- the boys were all shy -- and agreed that we would gather together here tonight and each of us would recruit other willing volunteers during the course of the week. When I've been in my dorm -- a mixed male/female occupancy with separate ablution blocks for each sex and a communal café area -- I've spent quite a lot of time wandering around naked myself -- it felt so right and easy once I got over the first nervous queasy bit -- and rounding up recruits for tonight -- and well, here we all are. Our dorm this week has seen more flaunted naked flesh in a week than during the whole of it's life in the past I'll bet -- it's been a brilliant week and lots of us want to keep on doing it. But we do need some tips on how best to avoid trouble. Do you think you could mentor us?"

Sammie replied, briefly as our meals were being delivered, "Well, our experience is no different from yours, apart from Gina going to work naked today, so I don't know that we can tell you anything more, it would be fun to join forces though if you want to and we can experiment together, after all there is safety in numbers. We'll talk more while we eat shall we?"

Amanda picked up her meal and said, "OK, lets find a big table then, shall we?" and without waiting for an answer, turned away from the counter and looked around for a table that would accommodate the 5 of us.

There was one free over by the window opposite the car park entrance, so we went over there, sat down and were immediately surrounded on the three vacant sides with naked people eager to hear what we had to say.

After about an hour of chatting, talking about our various experiences over the preceding week with others throwing in their comments too, we were ready to leave.

I said to Martin, Geraint and Sammie, "I think it's time we made our way home now, don't you?" They nodded their agreement and started to get up.

"Before you go", Amanda interrupted us, "Do you think we could arrange to meet up again sometime soon?" "What did you have in mind?" I asked.

"Well, I don't know really, just somewhere where we can join forces and enjoy a naked evening out somewhere else, or a day shopping or something? I just want to be naked in public again, I am enjoying it, but I don't think it will be too safe, nor that I will have the courage, to do it alone, so I'm looking for numbers and allies."

"Haven't you got enough allies here already to help you?" Martin asked her.

"Yes, there are plenty of us here, and it's OK in the dorm, but I want it to be more sort of every-day stuff; just be able to go about a normal days business -- but naked." She responded.

I grabbed a clean napkin and shouted out for a pen or pencil, which was duly delivered, and I wrote my home telephone number and e-mail address on it and passed it to Amanda.

"If you give me a call on Monday evening, it will give us a little time to contemplate and discuss this between ourselves, and we can tell you what we think then and maybe arrange something else, yes?"

"OK, but here," and she grabbed a napkin and offered her contact details too, "take mine too. Ohhh! I'm so looking forward to having some more adventures with you guys. My pussy will never feel the same again, and by the way, I'm going to shave too now that I have seen how pretty your pussy is without hair getting in the way."

She then leaned across and kissed each of us in turn, but this time she kissed us on our lips -- nothing sexual, but it had progressed from cheek to lips. I had to admit that it felt a little odd kissing a woman on the lips, I hadn't done that since I was a kid, but it did perk up my nipples a little and make my pussy tingle. Hmm, that is something I may like to try again in the future!

We all stood up and Mandy called to all of her friends that we were leaving.

They all stopped their own conversations and turned to us, let out a cheer, followed by a tirade of 'Thanks' and "See you again I hope" calls from them all.

We smiled at them and said our goodbyes and they all grouped around the main door to the restaurant and waved as we made our way back across the car park to the car.

In the car, I slumped down in the back seat and Sammie told Geraint to drive, "I'm not up to it right now -- I can't concentrate on that while I feel as aroused as I do. You're going to have to find some stamina from somewhere tonight boy" she directed at Geraint.

With that, she started frigging herself off again right there in front of us all and even before we had left the car park!

I snuggled up with Martin, who had remained naked now, and just quietly contemplated the last weeks events, and how I felt about it all right now.

It had been quite a surreal week overall -- I had become a new person it seemed, and to boot I had converted my neighbour and a whole group of University kids too.

My husband had readily agreed with all that I had done and we were looking forward to a new life together with, hopefully, me going to work naked every day. It was like a dream and I didn't want to wake up.

I wondered what Martin would have me do now, remembering that he had agreed to 'instruct' me in what to do and that I would acquiesce to him and become his Subservient.

My pussy squirted a bit more and I wondered about the state of Geraint's car seat -- but I think Sammie was worse. She was in the throes of yet another orgasm as she continued to play with herself.

I grinned quietly while snuggling into Martin's shoulder.

When we got home, it was about 9:30 now and I just wanted to go to bed, cuddle up and sleep -- I was feeling so relaxed and fulfilled I felt like as soon as my head touched the pillow I would be asleep. We did have a quick cup of coffee before bed, then we went up.

We did our usual ablutions prior to getting into bed and just chatted about this and that as we did so, then we cuddled up together under the duvet and Martin started to kiss me and gently work his hands over my body, caressing my breasts, tweaking my nipples and then down tickling over my tummy to top of my vulva.

Here he made small circular movements with his fingers alternated by a palm stroke across my belly and every now and then just touching the top of my pussy.

I stood that for about 5 minutes, and then the tension he had built up in me by doing that took over and I rolled him over onto his back. He was, as you can surmise, fully erect and ready for it.

I sat up, and, with my back to him, I straddled across him and slowly lowered my pussy onto his engorged penis. I slipped the tip of his cock just into the opening of my pussy and rolled my hips a little, dropped down an inch then rose back up and did it again. Then I just sat down hard on his cock and it speared into me up to my tummy, or that's how it felt, and I immediately orgasmed and was left shaking on top of him.

GinaWill
GinaWill
250 Followers