The Aftermath Ch. 02

Story Info
Protector son and antagonist settle as Sex Ed plans form.
10.8k words
4.37
58.6k
22

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 02/21/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RealDoc
RealDoc
404 Followers

Please read "Homerun" by SA222 in the "mature" section and Chapter 1 as necessary background.

To my readers, thank you for your feedback. I requested that "the Aftermath" be filed in "Non Erotic" but the editors put it in "Incest".

I promise to get Chapter three posted shortly.

..................................................

The next morning was one of those rare cold dreary, drizzly late spring mornings. The sky was foreboding, the clouds hung low and heavy but I was chipper. I was on top of the world just like a senior in high school should be. After all, who is smarter than a high school senior and I was verifiably smart. I had the world by the tail and had given it a good shake yesterday. That piss ant of an ex-friend of mine named "Sean" had had his tail feathers pulled and I had done the pulling. I was feeling tall and proud of myself as I showered and dressed for school.

I heard the phone ring while I was scrubbing my teeth. Mom apparently got it because it stopped ringing after the second ring. I finished dressing, grabbed my back bag and skipped downstairs for breakfast with mom. The table was set and the oatmeal with raisins and toast were ready. Mom was dressed and having her cup of coffee at the table already. As I pulled out my chair, I complained about not liking oatmeal, especially with the raisins cooked in to it.

"Mom, why can't I just have some corn flakes? I hate oatmeal. You know that. Then you go mess it up even worse with raisins."

"Hush up Josh. Oatmeal is good for you and you know that." She seemed a bit more disgruntled than necessary. She was back in her 'mom' mode of operating. I had expected a very chipper, very friendly Mom after what I had done for her yesterday. Parent's just like to lord it over us, especially when it comes to food.

I put two heaping spoonfuls of sugar on the oatmeal to make it taste better. Then I looked up at her and said, "Mom, are you Okay this morning?" She seemed a little out of it. Usually she had a smile for me but no smile this morning. I knew something was up but wondered what. I thought the issue with Sean was history. It was for me at least, or at lest I thought so.

"Sean's mom was on the phone just now." She looked down into her coffee cup.

"Well?"

"She is dropping out of the carpool. She wouldn't say exactly why other than Sean apparently won't ride in a car with you again. Something really got him mad at you. I guess his losing those incriminating pictures and losing the five hundred dollar bet he had going is what did it." She paused.

"It's ok with me. He's a piss ant. After what he was trying to do to you and me, I don't care if we never speak again." I was secretly glad because I hated him now. I never did really like him but he was part of the carpool and the baseball team this year.

"Her pulling out will be a burden for me." Mom sighed.

"Mom, I got a bike and maybe dad will let me get a car with the money I've been saving from the paper route I had for three years in middle school. You all promised me a car for college so it would only be a few months from now that you would have been getting me a car anyways." I spoke with some hope. I wanted a car but my parents wouldn't let me get one up to now. Many of the other seniors had cars but parking at school was really tight. I was sure money was not the issue, just my parent's controlling.

"You ride your bike for the time being and be careful. The traffic is heavy in the mornings. When you father gets home this weekend we can talk to him. I'm in favor of you getting a car and I think we can afford a used one." She smiled at me. "After all, I do owe you but we can't tell your dad why. I'll be positive and support you but be careful how we do it. We cannot be seen as ganging up on him."

The rain began a lot harder. "Mom, can you take me today, just this once more. It's your turn to drive anyway. I don't want to get soaked. Oh yeah, was there anything more that Sean's mom said that would indicate that she knew about our problems with Sean?"

"No. I asked her directly what Sean was mad at you about. She claimed Sean wouldn't tell her. He was just angry at you and she was angry with Sean because he wouldn't tell her. In fact, she told him to catch the city bus or walk to school because she wasn't going to take him just because he didn't want to sit in the same car as you. She seemed to be truly put out with him. I hope she and I can remain on good terms. We have been good friends for years now."

"Good, I hope he gets soaked and catches pneumonia." I declared somewhat jovially. "He brought it on himself." I was hoping other bad things would happen to him."

I got to school only to find a fresh graffiti spray painted on my locker door. It said "Fink". A small lock had been put on my locker so I couldn't get into my locker where I had a completed report for my science class. I went to the principal's office and a security guard came back with me to cut the lock off my locker door.

"Who do you think did this to you and why?" He inquired of me.

"What difference would it make if I told you?" I grumbled back. "I'll just be the subject of more retaliation if you get involved."

"Look," He pushed me into the lockers gently but firmly, his hands on my shoulders. "You got a problem and I got the solution. No one will ever know you told me. I'll just keep a close watch on things for you. Whoever did this may already be in some sort of mischief and may already be on my "watch" list. I do a lot of investigating for the principal and the school board. A good relationship with the students and parents in this school is how we keep the lid on most problems. What kind of crap did you do to him anyway?" He made sense to me and I wanted Sean to get into trouble. I especially wanted Sean to get in trouble I didn't cause. If I wasn't identified as the cause of his problems, so much the better.

"Okay, I'll tell you but you got to keep it a secret if you can. I think it is Sean Tanner. He's a senior like me. He's mad at me because of some personal things I can't tell you about. He's a real piss ant and was planning to get my whole family in trouble on account of his making a stupid bet he can't pay off." I wasn't going to tell him anything more.

The buzzer rang and I had to run to class.

At lunch break, I saw Jason talking with some girls. Sean was no where to be seen. I slipped over to Jason and joined the group. I knew the girls so it was natural for me to join in. After some talk about nothing important, one of the girls pushed me on the shoulder, grinned and said, "So, Josh, when are you going to invite me out on a hot date?" All the girls laughed because they knew I hardly dated at all and had never even kissed one of them.

"Well, thanks to a very close friend of mine, a really hot experienced woman, she is going to teach me how to treat you girls to a really romantic and hot time. So be on your guard. I grinned and blushed all at the same time. We all laughed.

"So are you going to be the new senior class Romeo, huh?" laughed the girls. "Just who is going to teach you and how much are you going to learn. Are you going to lose your virginity in this sex education thingee with this hot woman?" They all laughed some more. I think they were laughing at me rather than with me now.

I was getting embarrassed and a little put off. "Look, all I have to say is this." I looked each one directly in the eye in turn. "When I do ask one of you out for a nice date, you better be on the pill because I will seduce you and I don't want any little Josh juniors around for a long time." I smiled and winked at each one individually. I stared at each one's boobs. This got them all silent but then they giggled. "So give me a couple of weeks to perfect my seduction prowess then who knows which of you will be first.

With that I looked over at Jason. "I need to talk to you about some private stuff. Come on Jason; (I pulled on his shirt.) let's cool it with this hen party." I had never talked to girls like that before. Maybe watching Sean had given me a new sense of appreciation and interest in the personal things about the opposite sex. Of course, what mom had planned was going to help to take away a lot of my anxiety, or at least I really hoped it would.

I got Jason aside for a few minutes and asked him if he had any information for me. He did.

"Look, Josh, this has to be kept secret." He whispered.

"I know, I know. Come on. What did you find out?"

"Okay, look, Sean is really pissed. He is going to have to come up with five hundred bucks or get his ass beat. He tried to weasel out of the bet but he couldn't get out of it. There were five or six guys that had heard him brag about the bet. They all are going to be part of beating him up if he doesn't show pictures or the money by the first of the week. They are tired of his bragging about a lot of stuff then not producing. Sean didn't say anything about having had the pictures and you deleting them. I guess he is too proud or embarrassed to admit you know and did the 'one up' on him." He continued.

"Josh, I would be seriously careful if I were you. He may try to get back at you someway or other. I wouldn't put it past him to catch you off guard and accidentally let a bat slip out of his hands at practice so be careful. He could really hurt you if he thought he could get away with it." I noted that Sean was afraid of getting law enforcement involved.

I thanked him and we went on to afternoon classes.

My science teacher asked me to stay after my last class to go over my report and the work in my notebook in which I recorded my experiments done in class. Sean was in that same class but never even acknowledged that I existed. I was perfectly happy to be done with him. Sean left with all the others. Mr. Craft, he's my science teacher, and I spent about thirty minutes together. He complimented me on my electronics science project report.

When I got home, I checked the mailbox out in front of our house. I always do this in case mom forgot. There was only a single plain envelope with my name on it in the mailbox. There was no return address. I went on up to my room. After I dumped my book bag and emptied my over full bladder, I opened it. Inside there was another smaller sealed envelope with a single piece of paper. The slip of paper was blank except for some lines and a single large black dot put on by an indelible pen with the ink soaked through to the back of the paper. It had been torn off a larger piece of paper. I didn't recognize the paper as the kind we used at school. It looked like paper from a personalized note pad as the paper was slightly tinted bluish. I smelled the paper and it had a slight strange odor. I couldn't place the smell but it was not entirely unfamiliar. Maybe it was of body lotion or powder or maybe even aftershave. I couldn't tell.

Our American history class had just completed a brief study of crime in America and the role of organized crime. The single black dot historically was a warning by the Mafia that a contract had been put out on the recipient. I couldn't believe my life was in danger but whoever sent this to me was pretty angry. The only person I knew of who was angry was Sean. I decided to save this 'evidence'. I didn't know what for but I liked the idea.

I went down stairs to the kitchen. Mom was not home yet. I got a plastic sandwich bag and put the two different size envelopes and the piece of paper in the bag. Then I labeled the bag including the date and time I got it. There had been no other mail so I guess mom had had got the mail out of the box before she went to work. I guess the envelope had been put in our mailbox sometime after 9 am and before I got home from school at 4:30 pm. I was enjoying being the detective assigned to my own case.

I knew Sean knew I had to stay after class so he had opportunity to put that harassing note in our mailbox after school. He was mad at me so he had 'reason'. I figured he had done it. I was somewhat amused rather than afraid. My mind began to work on how to use this to pay him back.

Nothing happened the rest of the day. I went out to shoot hoops with some friends that (Friday) night and then hung around with them doing nothing much until about nine pm. The rain had gone away and the air was cold so I went on home again.

"Mom, when is dad scheduled to get back?" I queried her after I got home.

"He's due back tonight. He's going to get back a day early. His plane is schedule to arrive about 10:30 so he should be home before midnight. I'll be so glad he is back. Some day you will understand how much you will miss your future wife and family. I need him so much." She smiled at me. I was glad to see her smile.

"How did your day go, Josh?"

"It was just another day at school." I replied. "Nothing unusual happened. Well, one thing of interest. Mr. Craft, my science teacher complimented me my experiments in science class. He thinks I would do well in a science related field. I turned in my science project report to and got a really good grade and compliments to. Actually, I am thinking more about being some type of investigator. I love solving mysteries. I think I would like to be a private or police detective. There is science involved and the intrigue and, of course, the opportunity to uncover the truth and bring the bad guys to justice." I was thinking of my first case being Sean. I said nothing about the graffiti, the lock on my locker and the note in the mailbox, now well hidden between the mattress and coil springs of my bed.

"Mom, remember to give dad a really hot welcome home. Remember what I told you about spicing up your love life with dad." I grinned at her. "Don't you let him think you don't appreciate him? You know what I mean." I eased over to her and gave her a real kiss on her lips. She responded.

"I know what you mean, Josh, and don't you ever kiss me that way again without my permission. We both can get into trouble we don't need right now. I really enjoy your show of affection and your hot lips on mine but we have to be very careful not to reveal anything in any way."

"I agree, mom. Now tell my about what that other thing is you are planning for my 'education'. You know, the kind of education you agreed to help me with."

"Well today, I visited the "Big View" electronics store in the mall. I told them I needed a secret home surveillance system with two micro cameras. They were very helpful. I have the complete outfit upstairs in the original boxes in your closet. I want you to read all the instructions tonight. Tomorrow, I will get your dad out of the house for a couple of hours. You make an excuse to be gone the same time. When we leave you can install and test the system. I'll give you a call before we return as a warning. Just be sure he doesn't see the cameras because that would be a disaster and we don't need any more disasters, or near disasters." She winked at me and fluffed up her breasts.

"Josh, take my car and go get something to eat for the three of us. Dad will want something to eat and drink when he gets home. I will be his desert and he will be my desert. You have no need to worry about that. You have to buy your own desert tonight." Mom handed me her charge card and car keys.

"Mom, you didn't answer my question about what else you had planned. That was in addition to the surveillance stuff." I wanted to know now.

"I will tell you in due time. Plans have to be made and they are not made completed yet. Just hold on to your horses, keep your mouth shut and you will be very pleased with the educational experiences you will get." I noted with pleasure that she had used the pleural 'experiences' rather than the singular. I couldn't think of what she had in mind but it was more than one.

I grabbed the keys off the key rack and headed out to the Rancher's Steak House. I knew they had great take out steak and all the fixings.

We waited up for dad to get home. Finally right at midnight he pulled into the garage. Mom and I had eaten and were sitting on the couch watching the travel channel on TV. We heard the garage door opening. We both jumped up to go greet him in the garage.

Mom got to him first and molded into him with deep French kiss with her hands around his chest. He responded, rubbing himself on her tummy. They kissed for over a minute as her hands caressed his back then his face and his dropped to her butt to pull her tight to himself. This was the first really sensual embrace I had seen them perform. I was pleased and watched carefully.

Then it was my turn to give and take a quick hug from my dad. I grabbed one of his bags and we went inside. We all exchanged pleasantries and agreed how we were all glad he was home.

"Dad, we got a nice steak and all the fixings for you. Mom has some wine in the fridge. Sit down." I pushed him gently onto the couch then pulled his shoes off. "After you relax a little mom will get you your supper. I have some homework to do upstairs in my bedroom. I'll talk to you tomorrow. Nothing serious, mind you, just some 'bonding'. I learned that word while you were gone. Now, you and mom enjoy each other. She needs you and I bet you need her just as much. I'm off now." I winked at mom so that dad didn't see me wink.

I took off up the stairs two at a time but stopping at the top long enough to turn and see dad stand and take mom in his arms. They kissed and I heard them murmuring about how glad he was home and how much they each missed each other. I slipped to the floor to watch them just like I had watched mom and Sean a couple of nights before. I had switched off the hall lights so I was practically invisible again.

They were embracing and kissing. Mom pressed her pelvis into dad's and they both grabbed the others butt to press away all the space between them.

I saw them move up and down and back and forth as dad kissed mom's neck and nibbled her ear. I watched closely and wished the cameras were in place already. Dad began to unbutton mom's blouse. Slowly he unbuttoned each button as they rubbed together and kissed each others lips and nibbled necks.

Finally, mom's blouse was undone and dad pulled it gently off her shoulders and torso, throwing it on the chair. He kissed her upper breasts, shoulders and neck then massaged her marvelous breasts with both hands. She moaned in appreciation. Dad reached around her back and quickly and easily undid her bra. I noted he was skilled at this and never missed a beat. I compared that to how Sean couldn't get it undone and mom had finally had to undo it herself. As dad pulled her bra forward, he kissed her breasts and threw the bra on the chair. Now her magnificent breasts were on full display. I could see everything she had. She was truly beautiful. I envied Sean yet hated him. Mom did something different than with Sean. She cupped and lifted her slightly sagging breasts, threw her shoulders back and with more than a whisper said.

"Kiss my titties. Suck my nipples. I need you so awful much, my love."

Dad rapidly shed his coat then just as quickly had his shirt and tie off. All the while, Dad had his eyes on mom as she massaged her wonderful breasts and played with her nipples, rolling them between her fingers and thumbs and moaning. Her eyes were fixed on dads. I saw her lick her lips erotically. She was really teasing dad.

Dad stepped forward again and took her hands, placing them on his now bare chest over his protruding nipples. Dad had a small amount of hair on his chest and especially around his nipples. He leaned over, cupped and lifted her breasts gently then kissed around each or her areola. I noted how her nipples were already hard and now the outer edges of her areolas were peaking in little sharp mounds. Her light pinkish brown spots were tightly wrinkled. He kissed around them as he massaged her breasts. I could see his fingers mashing into her soft white beautiful fleshy breasts. I yearned to experience the sensation dad was getting. I was getting a stiffy.

RealDoc
RealDoc
404 Followers