The Aftermath Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RealDoc
RealDoc
404 Followers

Then, Dad took a breast into his mouth. I could see him suck her breast as his tongue worked on her nipples. His cheeks were sucked in and his throat tightened. Mom was moaning louder and rubbing her palms in circles over dad's nipples. Then she pinched them and pulled on them. Dad moaned. I could imagine what that was doing to him. Mom knew what she was doing. That encouraged me to know she could get into it actively and not just respond or take getting aroused passively like Sean did to her. Dad had mom's blouse and bra off already. He was smooth as silk in getting her undressed. He was giving both her breasts a real going over. His hands were massaging her ample beautiful breasts. He kept looking up into her eyes as he sucked first the left then the right then back again, back and forth he went. Dad squeezed mom's breasts together and rapidly went back and forth from one nipple to the other. All the while he was massaging her squashed together breasts. He kissed up her cleavage to her neck as his fingers rolled her hard nipples. Mom was gasping and throwing her head back so dad could kiss her neck easier.

Both were moaning and gasping and making strange sounds louder and louder. She was rubbing dad's chest with her palms. She had unbuttoned his shirt so her hands were directly on the skin of his chest. As dad sucked her breasts she then began pinching dad's nipples harder. I couldn't see this very well but the mirror on the wall helped quite a lot. Dad let loose a huge moan and his body quivered as he moaned and nibbled. He let out another audible deep growling gasp when she pulled on both his nipples at the same time.

Mom looked up and saw me watching. She winked and smiled a huge smile at me. She held up three fingers behind dad's back. I knew she was giving me my third lesson.

"Honey," mom said loud enough for me to hear easily as there was no other sounds in the house. "Sweetheart, I need you in me now. She emphasized the work 'in'. Can we move this to our bedroom? Can you wait for the supper entrée? I want to be your desert and for you to be my desert now! Welcome home you handsome hunk." Mom wasn't going to do him on the couch where she and Sean had got it on. I wondered why? Maybe she didn't want me watching them have sex yet. Yeah, that was the reason. She was giving dad a real 'welcome home' but she was also giving me some preparatory lessons as she had promised. I wondered if she had a lesson plan already prepared and was meshing dad's homecoming into her lesson plan for me. After all, she had taught Middle school for a number of years and I knew the about lesson plans plus the other tons of work she had to do at home after school as a teacher.

Mom said, this time a little louder with a 'get with it' facial expression looking over dad's shoulder, "Honey please, let's go up stairs."

I took this as my cue to sneak back into my room. This I did quickly and silently. As I silently pulled my door almost closed, I heard them coming up the stairs giggling then to disappear into the master bedroom across the hall from my room. I heard the lock click so I knew I was not going to watch them doing it tonight. Soon after that, I heard romantic music coming from their bedroom. Dad had installed a class act surround sound in their bedroom. I sneaked out into the hall again and smelled the smoke from lit candles. I could tell there were no lights on in their room because there was no light coming out under their bedroom door.

As I could see nothing and hear nothing more than the music, I closed and locked my own door. I didn't want dad to accidentally find out what was in my room. I retrieved the boxes of the surveillance system from my clothes closet and began my study of the installation and operations. I was horny and relieved my self with my own version of hands on sex.

..............................................

The weekend passed rapidly with no evidence from mom about what had happened with Sean. True to her word, Mom got dad to go with her Sunday afternoon and I got the surveillance system installed and tested under different lighting conditions. The cameras were not too easy to hide and get good views but eventually I got it done. They were practically invisible. I moved a small black and white TV onto their bed temporarily and turned it on. I had great pictures. With the TV back in storage and the system thoroughly tested, I congratulated myself with another hand job while looking at some nude pictures dad had hidden away that I had found while looking for the perfect places for the cameras.

Everything seemed very normal otherwise during the entire weekend except that mom was obviously trying to please dad and he was soaking it up and showing her how much he appreciated her. They were a bit more touchy feely than usual. Other than that nothing happened. Sean made no more contacts and didn't call mom. I was glad for that. I wondered how he was going to get five hundred dollars or get out of getting beat up. I smiled and thought how good that would be if he got beat up. Nobody could blame me if some of the buys that I didn't hang with beat the shit out of him.

During the day Sunday, mom and dad talked about Sean's mom dropping out of the car pool and the possibility of my getting a car. Dad seemed kindly disposed and mom had encouraged him to be positive toward the idea. Getting me to school was going to be a hassle mom didn't want to deal with. Dad told mom that he was going to look into costs and financing. The three of us talked about it, of course.

"What kind of car are you thinking about, Josh?" Dad had asked me.

"Well a new "Z" by Nissan would do if a BMW convertible is too high up on the menu." I quipped laughingly. I knew neither was a possibility.

"We will see." That's all dad said about that.

"Dad, really, I was kidding. A pick-up or and older coup would do." (Readers, you have to realize that here in the Deep South, a pickup is the real status symbol for macho guys.)

"I need to check on insurance costs. That will be a huge expense but the fact you don't drink (or smoke) and that you go to church regularly and are in the National Honor Society will help lower the seriously high insurance costs. Let me do some checking Monday." That was the end of the automobile discussion. I was pleased because it was looking good for me on that front.

Dad and I went outside to work in the garden together and to do a little bonding. He really is my hero. I'm so glad I saved him and mom even if he may never know it.

Late Sunday night mom took a phone call from the kitchen where she was fixing all of us some snacks. She eased out of the kitchen and disappeared onto the back porch, closing the door to talk on the phone. I figured it was Sean. I sprinted up stairs to another phone but by the time I got on, the line had gone blank. It apparently was a very short discussion. That pleased me. I decided to stay up stairs and play with the surveillance system.

"Mom and dad, I got some stuff to do up here so I'm cutting loose from you all. See you tomorrow."

Dad was still watching TV downstairs and mom had returned to sit next to him. "Okay, Josh. We'll talk cars tomorrow when I get home from work. Good night but don't presume you're going to get one. I'm just checking out the costs." Dad yelled back up the stairs to me.

"Who was that on the line? I heard dad ask mom.

"It was Sean's mother. She is not coming back to be part of the carpool." She had told dad about Sean's anger with me earlier.

"Honey, did Josh do something really bad to Sean to make him so mad. I know he brags a lot but I can't figure out what Josh might have done to make Sean so angry at him?" Dad asked mom.

I decided to stay and listen for a moment at the top of the stairs like I had done before. He had his arms around mom and she was laying her head on his chest with her hand on his thigh.

"Sweetheart, I think Sean had bragged about how he was going to humiliate and embarrass Josh at school. Josh got wind of it and figured out a way to put Sean in his place. It didn't involve any fighting, just words and stuff. I think Josh called him on it in front of Sean's so called friends. I guess Sean was the one who ended up getting humiliated. You know what a swaggering braggart he is. I guess the old adage of 'the bigger they are, the harder they fall' came true. Josh doesn't want to talk about it. He and I talked a little about it before you came home and it seems to be all over now. I'm really glad to see that Josh can take care of himself without resorting to fighting." Dad seemed to take it all in without any further mention.

I quietly slipped back to my room and locked the door. I had my computer in my room. It was hooked up to the two very well camouflaged micro cameras and microphones in mom and dad's bedroom. I had visited the electronics store and got another camera and microphone and installed them to cover the downstairs couch. Neither mom nor dad knew about these. Mom only knew about the cameras in her bedroom. I fiddled around getting the light and sound to be perfect. I tested the system yet again, burning it to a CD. It worked really well. I felt good about all this. My career as an investigator was on tract.

I turned off the system after I saw that mom and dad were not going to do anything on the couch. I prepared for bed and for school the next day.

Laying in bed my thoughts turned to sex. I played with my cock and it got hard right away. As I stroked myself, I began to wonder how much of this my journey into sexual education was just the peeping Tom in me.

Was just practicing to be a voyeur pervert? I guess a voyeur is a sort of pervert, someone who gets his jollies from watching other people flirt or do it but doesn't get involved. I had to examine my motives. I sure as hell WAS going to get my fair share of pussy and not just watch. I knew I needed to build self confidence. Masturbation just didn't feel right right and could not produce self confidence so I put my weapon away and dozed off.

All in all, our plan to let me watch twice and review seemed to be not just pure amateur porn or voyeurism but had, as some would say; it has some redeeming educational value. I know mom wanted the video destroyed after we reviewed it but I had other plans. I would record the action then burn a copy to hide away for personal use later. Just in case I needed a little help to masturbate.

Monday I arose chipper and on top of the world again. The weather was warm, the trees were leafing out and the grass was green.

I hurried to get dressed and actually was ready to go earlier than usual. At the breakfast table mom had cornflakes and milk for me. I thanked her, downed the banana and announced I was ready to go. Mom said Sean's mom would drive today. Helen had relented to mom's requests to get back in the car pooling. Then mom looked over her cup of coffee at me before I had a chance to push back and said, "Josh, please be nice to Helen (Sean's mom). She has had a lot of stress lately with Sean. She doesn't have a husband to consult with her like I have. Sean's dad is just a bad influence on him. Helen has to overcome the normal male teenage tendencies to bad things but she has to counteract her Ex's bad influence on Sean. She is missing so much in life that your dad and I enjoy. Josh, just be a good friend, please. She needs friends. I needed you when I made that horrible mistake and she has an arrogant braggart son that she can't control. Just show her how one male teenager can be a loving and helpful guy. Now get going. We have more to talk about tonight besides cars. I skedaddled on to Sean's house.

As I knocked on the Tanner's door, I wondered how Sean was going to be toward me. His mom answered and smiled and invited me in. Sean was still upstairs but I had no desire to go up to see him. His mom suggested I could go up but I politely declined. Instead, I eased into the kitchen next to Mrs. Tanner.

"Can I help you Mrs. Tanner?" I spoke softly as I began to lift recently washed and dried dishes out of the dishwasher with her. Our hands touched innocently as I moved a glass over to her for her to put into the cabinet.

"Thank you, Josh. I've not had anyone to offer to help me like this in years. You can take them all out and put them on the counter for me. I can put them in their proper places." She turned and smiled at me a really pleasant smile.

"I'll do that Mrs. Tanner. I will also watch where you put them so I can do both next time." I smiled at her and touched the back of her hand with my fingers. She froze. Then she looked at me with a demur smile.

"Thank you, Josh. You are a really sweet young man. You can call me Helen, please. That is if you want to." She was standing there smiling up at me. I was an easy five inches taller than her as she was not much more that five feet three or four. As I smiled down at her, I moved my fingers lightly up her left wrist and arm almost to her elbow then down again. Her skin was smooth and warm and I enjoyed feeling it. I kept eye contact with her like mom had done with dad as I caressed her arm. She shivered and little goose bumps appeared. She giggled and pulled her arm back.

"Josh, you have to know that that felt good to me. It appears to me that you enjoyed it to. Were you a little nervous when you did that? Were you wondering what my reaction would be? Were you just a little afraid of my reaction? You know, I haven't had a real man in my house since my divorce five years ago. You have the makings of a real man." With that she pulled back her arm and hollered up at Sean to get a move on.

"We have to get you both to school. For your information, I enjoyed your help with the dishes and your touching me felt good also. Now," She said with authority "out to the car with you." We both hurried to the carport. Sean was in the car already in the driver's seat.

Sean and I didn't say a word to each other until we were well away from the departing car.

"You shit ass." Sean snarled. You ruined everything. I'm going to take five hundred dollars of hide off your freaking ass."

"Hey, hold on their good buddy. I didn't come into your house and screw your mom and take pictures. What's this about five hundred dollars? Is that what you were going to get for selling those pictures and making a porn star out of my mom? Who was your buyer? YOU are a piece of shit yourself. What ever you got into and can't get out of is your doing not mine. Don't blame me for protecting my family and especially my mom. You are one stupid kid to think you could get away with it and then sell those pictures and somehow not have to pay the price. I hope what ever it is you get you get kicked good in your nuts. When you're down, I'm going take a pair of pliers to your balls and make you a eunuch. If you try anything on me, just remember my promise. You will be in a ton of trouble and I mean a ton of serious trouble." I turned and went to class. I didn't let on that I knew of the bet and his scheduled retribution.

The day went on without further confrontation. This time, Sean hung around after our last class which was science.

When we got out he turned to me and said "Josh, you got one week to come up with five hundred dollars. That's what those pictures were worth to me. I had a bet I could seduce your slut mom and prove it with pictures. Now I don't have the pictures so I have to pay up and you are going to have to pay me so I can pay them. There were five guys and each gets a hundred dollars or else." He gestured with his hand as if a knife was cutting his throat.

"Look, Sean. I have five hundred bucks but you sure as hell are not going get any of it. I worked hard and saved for that money to get a car with. You got your ass in this mess and as far as I'm concerned you can get it out by yourself." I backed up a step so he couldn't get in the first blow if he was going to try to beat it out of me. He didn't try.

I had an idea. "Sean, I might have pity on you but you will owe me big time."

"I won't owe you anything. You owe me the money for destroying my pictures. Those were my private property." He was getting madder.

"Look, I'll see what I can do, okay? You have until Friday to pay up. Right?"

"You have until Thursday to get the money to me because I have to give it to them by Friday. Just you be sure and have it." He growled. I wasn't going to give him a penny but I wanted a little time to think this all through. I thought to myself, this is how a real detective would do it.

His mom drove up and we went home in silence. I had another idea how to fix him.

When I got home, mom had arrived home early. I told her of Sean's threat and told her I wanted to get his threat recorded. I told her of the incident at school about the graffiti on my locker and the lock on it then the black dot of a letter which I was sure was Sean's. Then I told her about the school security who was actually a real policeman, not just a hired security guard and his offer to help me. I laid out my plan to her which was to get his threats recorded then to take the whole thing to the police and let them read the riot act to him. "Maybe a few days in jail would prove helpful." I suggested.

Mom thought about it. I could see her mind working. "Josh, go ahead and get his threats recorded. You have a miniature recorder so put that in your pocket then get Sean to tell you again what he said today. Don't take it to the police yet, please. Helen is under enough stress and getting the police involved might make her life intolerable. Her fifth anniversary of her divorce is this week so the timing of all this has to be delayed."

"But mom, Sean has to have the five hundred bucks by Thursday. That can't be delayed. How are we going to do this without hurting his mom."?

"Maybe we can't help. Maybe she will get hurt but let's not push it immediately. I don't know. I think maybe we should get dad involved with this. Then again, maybe we better not. I miss not having his wisdom on matters like this. Anyway we look at it; it is Sean who caused all this. I guess I was party to it to." She seemed distraught thinking of her part in possibly hurting her good friend Helen. She continued "Helen has no one to turn to for advice or support like I have with you and dad. Nevertheless it is essential that we keep our little secrets safe."

I gave her a hug and turned, leaving the house to go over to Sean's for the car pool ride.

The ride to school was pretty much silent. As I got out, I activated my voice recorder in the pocket of my jacket. I was activating my plan. Once Helen had left, I growled at Sean. "Sean, I've decided not to get involved in any money deals with you. I have money in my savings but since I may be getting a car soon, I need to save it for gas and stuff. So just cool it. If you get the shit beat out of you, then I'll be one of the guys looking on and cheering them on." I knew Sean would reply and he did.

"Josh, this is your entire fault." He had a history of blaming others for his bad behavior.

"The hell it is. If you hadn't made that bet about screwing my mom and then made up the story that you did and allegedly took pictures of the dastardly deed, then wimpled out by saying I had destroyed them, well if your bet and then the cover up lies is what got you in trouble, so be it. I was home all night and I know you didn't get any where near her other than sitting on the couch with her. You didn't even get to first base with her. You're claiming you hit a home run but you really just batted out. You're not only an arrogant piss ant but you lie through your teeth. Now

You want me to pay up for your stupidity."

The next thing I knew I was on the ground having been laid out with a solid left hook. Sean began to kick me and curse. I tried to get up and finally did but by the time I got up a crowd of guys had gathered to constrain Sean and allow me to get up. The school cop was suddenly there asking what was going on. He could see that my face and left eye were scratched and swelling. He put handcuffs on Sean as the group of students told him that Sean had flattened me without provocation. As the cop looked at me, he recognized me.

RealDoc
RealDoc
404 Followers