The Aftermath Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked at me quizzically, smiled and said, "You'll have to do something about him (pointing to his flacid member) first – strangely I don't feel at all sexual right now."

He pulled me up off the stairs and planted a kiss on my mouth which I hungrily accepted by pushing my tongue into his mouth and, taking his dick in my hand I started to tickle the underside of it.

That worked, as always, and in no time he was on top of me on the stairs, slowly stroking back and forth into my more than welcoming pussy. I came in no time and felt a little uncomfortable on the stairs, so I pushed him up and finished him off with my mouth, my fingernails making little circles around his bum and hips. He was about to cum and, as usual, started to pull away from my mouth (I'd never really liked him cuming in my mouth) but this time I grabbed him and pulled him back, keeping on sucking until he exploded in my mouth and shot his cum right down my throat. I swallowed the lot and then cleaned him up with my tongue and lips, then reached up and kissed his lips again.

"Thank you Darling, I so needed that!" I said.

"What brought that on, Love. I didn't think you'd be that sexually charged given the day we've had?"

"Darling, don't get mad, but it was Dad! When I was sitting on his lap, and I don't think he was doing it on purpose because it's something he always used to do when I was younger, he was making little circles on my hip with his fingers; and it really turned me on. It hasn't gone away all afternoon, which is as much a surprise to me as it clearly is to you, but I just needed release from the pent-up sexual arousal that he made me feel."

"Hmmm," he smiled, "That's a talk we might have later on – at least it was me who was the lucky recipient of what he'd done though!"

"Darling – it always will be – I don't want anyone else and I can't explain why or exactly what happened with Dad – do you think we can forget it happened please, not that I wouldn't have told you about it though, 'cause I would have."

"Of course, but if anything like that happens again, you will tell me won't you?"

"Martin, always – I'll always tell you everything that happens and how it's made me feel – after all, there's nothing we can't share any more, is there." and I reached up and kissed him, hard, again holding on afterwards and smothering his chest with little brushing kisses.

Eventually, I went to the kitchen and started on our dinner while Martin watched a little football on the television.

We went to bed early and snuggled up together to sleep, just enjoying the closeness of each other in our bed, in our home; our domain; where we could forget the world and live as we wished to.