The Afternoons of Ann Ch. 04

Story Info
To be honest I've been playing Tommy along, intentionally.
2.5k words
4.45
32.1k
11

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tommy called a few times during the week and we talked, almost like teenagers on the phone. He was having a difficult time putting it all into perspective. I'd told him this wasn't about him and it wasn't about he and I, it was about me, exploring my sexuality. But he couldn't fully grasp the concept, of course. He's still just a kid, right out of high school.

To be honest I've been playing Tommy along, intentionally. I hadn't let him get to 'home plate' yet - I didn't want to sell the farm, as it were. I don't want him losing interest with an older woman. Not until I get what I want out of him first.

And that's what Saturday was all about.

"Tell you what, Tommy. Can you come over and do some work for me in the backyard? I'll gladly pay you."

Of course he said yes.

"Do you think you could bring over a friend to help you? There's a lot of work to do, a lot of tree limbs to be cut back, and brush to be cleared. I'll pay him, too."

There was a lot of work to do, but not the kind of work I was talking about. And I was definitely going to make it worth their while.

I greeted the boys at the door wearing short shorts to show off my legs, wedgie sandals to sculpt my calves and butt - the kind with cloth straps that wrap around halfway up your calf - and a loose fitting long-sleeved white silk blouse, tied up between my breasts in front to show off some cleavage. No bra, of course.

Their jaws dropped when they saw Teacher greeting them this way at the door, but hey, it's Saturday, right?

"Oh hello, Chris," I said, extending my hand. Tommy had brought along another one of my students. "I haven't seen you since you graduated. What are you doing with yourself."

"Oh, er, um," Chris seemed to be having difficulty composing himself. "I'm, uh, going to State in the fall."

"Oh that's good. What are you studying?" I made small talk as I led the boys through the house - letting them study my ass in those short shorts - to the where the sliding glass doors open onto the porch.

I walked the boys around the backyard, showing them what needed to be done, and the shed where my husband keeps his yard tools. In the shade the freshness of the air was cool enough to cause my nipples to stiffen and poke thru the thin silk cloth of the top I wore. It was thrilling to see the boys eyes dart to my chest then back up as I spoke about what needed to be done.

I left the boys to it. It wasn't a complete subterfuge, there really was some work to be done. While they worked I went to my computer and worked on what you've read in the past episodes. After a couple of hours had gone by, I decided it was time to call the boys in for a cool drink of lemonade in the shade of the porch.

Time to lure them in for Phase Two of the operation.

As we sat around the wrought iron table drinking lemonade in the shade of the patio, the cool air did its thing to my nipples again. It amused me how the young men struggled to maintain eye contact.

During the course of our small talk I managed to inform them that my husband was not home, in fact he was out of town for the weekend. This was a complete fabrication, of course. Hubs was actually lurking around upstairs, waiting for The Show. Finally I said, "Let's take it inside."

I sat the boys down on the leather sofa, then perched myself between them. I was facing them - Chris to my left, Tommy to my right - with my legs tucked underneath me. The boys were absolutely mesmerized by my cleavage, of course.

"So, uh, Tommy, does Chris know about . . . us?"

"Uh, no, Mrs. Morrison . . . I haven't said anything to anybody . . . like you said."

"That's a good boy," I patted Tommy in his lap. Right on top of where his boner was "pitching a tent" in fact.

"Well," I said, looking at Chris. His face was a combination of awe and confusion, "there's something I need to get off my chest."

I took a deep breath and as my breasts strained against the thin cloth, I undid the knot tying the ends of the silk blouse and let it fall open. My pulse raced to the thrill of exposing myself brazenly like this.

Chris's eyes looked like they were going to pop out of his skull, and Tommy's hard-on pulsed beneath my palm.

"Tommy and I are . . ." I wanted to say 'having an affair' but somehow that sounded too exclusive, and my next move, of course, was to include Chris. "Well, let's just say that there's a side of your teacher's life you weren't aware of, of course, and Tommy's been enjoying this aspect of my personality."

"I'm a sexual adventuress," I shrugged. "And now, Chris, you get to become part of my next adventure."

My boobs are pretty big for my small frame, 34D, and quite firm, considering, and right now they were pointing out at the boys, the silk blouse falling away on either side. I put my hand on Chris' lap, right over where HIS boner was 'pitching a tent'.

"Oh! Somebody's happy to see me!" I laughed, and my breasts jiggled. I fumbled with his fly, a difficult task one-handed, as my other hand was on Tommy's crotch.

I finally got it undone and fished out Chris's hard cock. I was pleased to see it was as big as Tommy's cock - larger than my husbands, in fact - pulsing hard in my hand with a swollen red knob on top. I practically drooled at the sight of this beautiful tool I held in my hand.

"So, Chris, are you OK with this?"

Chris mumbled something through dry lips and I took this to be the affirmative.

"Now before this thing goes any further, Chris, you're going to have to agree to the same thing that Tommy agreed to." I paused for effect. "Nobody - absolutely no-one - is to know about this. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am," he whispered.

"Good," I said. And as a reward, I bent over and took Chris's cock deep into my parted lips.

Tommy's cock pulsed beneath my right hand. It had been a long time since I sucked a cock with another man looking on. There were the humiliating episodes Sean had put me through, during the affair I'd carried on in my first marriage, and the experience was not the most pleasant, to say the least.

This time I liked it. I thrilled to the forbidden aspect of it all. I was breaking several taboos all at once and the sensations sweeping over my being were overwhelming.

I was sucking the cock of a young man, more than twenty years my junior. I was sucking this young man's cock - as a married woman, of course - in my husband's house, with my husband right upstairs. And I was sucking this beautiful cock in front of an audience - Tommy had his cock out and I was stroking it in my other hand in fact as I pleasured Chris with my mouth.

Oh, it was so thrilling! I've been waiting oh, so long for this adventure, and finally . . . finally things were starting to line up.

I let Tommy go so I could tuck my hair behind my ear, give him a good view of Teacher's red lips wrapped around his friend's cock. Tommy put his fingers through my hair and gently pushed my head up and down on Chris's hard rod. I love that.

Finally I broke, sat back. My chest was heaving. Chris had a glazed look on his face. I had his wet, slobbery cock in my hand.

"We need to get you boys in the shower. You're all hot and sweaty." The plan was to get them upstairs, of course, so Hubby could spy on the festivities from the closet.

I made a lot of noise as I marched the boys upstairs, so Hubs would know to duck and hide, wherever he was lurking. It occurred to me he was probably in the walk-in closet as I led them through the master bedroom, into our large bathroom.

We have a large shower area, a small room in itself done in sandstone, with a heavy glass partition and door. We undressed and I led my young men in there.

Oh! It was glorious! I was right where I wanted to be - naked in the shower with the needles of hot water streaming down, between two strong young men and with a hard young cock in each hand.

I went to my knees. I wanted to do that thing they do in the porn movies, where the girl takes a cock in each hand and sucks them both off, alternately.

The boys seemed to like it.

There's nothing like having a mouthful of cock. Except having TWO cocks to alternate between! The jets of water were streaming down, plastering my hair to my skull as I sucked them off, each one in turn.

The water pouring down made it difficult to look up, however. Eventually I had to get back up on my feet. I faced Chris, put my arms around his neck and pressed my boobs against his chest. His hard cock was poking against my bald cunny.

"Mmmm, I'm going to love playing with you," I said, and we kissed. Mmmm, a nice long slow open-mouthed soul kiss in the shower.

Tommy had his hands on my hips. I could feel the heat of his hard cock rubbing up against my ass. TWO cocks rubbing up against me - one to the front, one behind me. Oh it was bliss.

I turned, put my arms about Tommy and we kissed, long, slow and lovingly. By now I was straddling his hard, hot cock. I spread my legs as much as possible and remain standing, and said, "Go ahead, Lover. Put it in."

My honey hole was dripping wet. I was ready.

Tom's hard cock entered me. Oh! The heat of his prick felt FANTASTIC! I went up on the balls of my feet, let him get the right angle, and went down. Tom's length was fully inside my wet pussy.

Now Chris' was rubbing his cock up against my ass. Oh my God, he was pressing the head of his hot cock between the cheeks of my ass. Oh my God.

"Here," I said, handing him a bottle of baby oil I'd strategically placed in the shower beforehand. "Use this."

Then I put both arms back about Tommy's neck and pulled myself up, went up as far as I could on the balls of my feet so that Chris could get the right angle. I felt the hard head of his cock pressing against my rosebud.

"Go ahead, lover. I'm ready," I whispered.

His hard cock felt terrific between my round, soapy asscheeks. His rod was violating the cheeks of my ass. The head of his cock was pressing against my asshole; I was quite ready for his hard cock.

I held on tight to Tommy, my body was pressed up against his and Tommy's lips were on mine.

I went up on the balls of my feet the head of his cock popped right in, right up to the rim of the helmet.

I parted my lips and cried out as Chris' cockhead penetrated my butthole.

"OH! Ahhh!" Then, sensing his pause, "No, don't stop! Go in!"

That was all the encouragement Chris needed. He grasped my hips firmly, gave a mighty thrust and was DEEP INSIDE MY ASS - balls to the walls. Suddenly we were doing it. Doing it in the ass.

OH MY GOD! Now I was being penetrated in both my holes! I could barely breathe! I held on to Tommy tight, my face against his chest.

"Oh yes! Oh yes! Oh yes!" I cried.

I felt incredible heat and tightness as his rod penetrated my butt. Tommy had to hold it in place, while with every thrust from behind I went up on the balls of my feet and moaned, "OOOHHHH!!"

Chris's length went deeper, deeper still into my ass. I was totally impaled on his rod. My boobs were pressed against Tommy's chest, his hot rod up my cunt while Chris fucked my backdoor.

I began to slip into a strange out-of-body experience as I got fucked in the pussy and in the ass; it was almost as if I were I was a large exotic insect pinned to a board, unable to escape while at the same time being buggered and fucked.

The effect of being fucked simultaneously in the pussy and the ass began sending me into an extended series of orgasmic convulsions, incredibly enough, even as Chris's thrusts up my asshole became harder and more purposeful. I was pressed against Tommy, my face was up against his chest, eyes shut, lips parted, the running water splattering down upon us as I took it, took his big ramrod right up my poopchute.

Then I felt my pussy gripping Tommy's cock, clenching hard as wave after orgasmic wave rolled over me. All the while Chris continued to pump his cock up my asshole. When I finally went over the edge Chris came, pumping gallons of white-hot goo deep into the crevices of my ass.

Tommy came right after that. I was shuddering and shaking at the sensations of first one then another cock pulsing deep in me - first up by tight ass, then up my wet love hole.

Oh my God.

Finally it was over, and it was time to detach. We looked sheepishly at each other as we washed off with soap. The boys took towels to me and patted me dry, made me feel like Cleopatra emerging from her bath. As they attended to me, I caught a glimpse through the partly open doorway. It was Hubs, moving out of the room.

As the boys climbed back into their clothes, I remained nude. I like walking around the house naked, and it gave me a thrill to walk them to the front door and see them off that way. When I turned around, there was Hubs.

He was looking at me like a tiger looking at a piece of fresh meat.

What happened next really surprised me. My husband took me by the hand, walked me back into the living room and pushed me toward the sofa. When I sat down he parted my legs and buried his face in my freshly fucked pussy and proceeded to give me the tongue-fucking of my life. He even darted his tongue up my freshly-fucked asshole.

I am REALLY enjoying our new life!

(To be continued . . .)