The Afternoons of Ann Ch. 08

Story Info
I want a gang bang and I want my husband to organize it.
3.2k words
4.35
28.4k
14
Story does not have any tags

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/08/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was in our breakfast nook area surfing the Internet on my laptop. Hubs was in the living room watching one of his shows. Our breakfast nook is lovely, sunny and bright in the morning.

The wide bay windows offer a view of our property out to the creek that runs along the edge of our property. Sometimes deer appear down there coming out of the trees.

When I found what I was looking for I minimized the screen, locked the computer and went upstairs and undressed. Completely nude, I inspected myself in the full mirror. I could lose a few pounds of course – at this age who couldn't? – but I'm proud of how I'm holding it together for a woman 'of a certain age'. I still have a narrow waist and my breasts – 36D – look larger than they really are on my petite frame.

I put my hands on my hips and turned to look at my ass. My husband says I have a "tight ass". Finally I looked down to the close-cropped strip of fur on my mound. I'd let it grow back a bit after shaving myself completely bald, but kept it narrowed to a tight landing strip, shaved completely bald from the clit on down. The look all the porn girls have nowadays.

I returned to the breakfast nook, opened up the computer and went back to the site I was at. Then I called Hubs over.

"Honey, can you come over here? There's something I want to show you."

Dan came over, did a quick double take when he noticed me sitting there completely naked, put an arm over the back of my chair and came around to look at what was on the screen.

It was a woman – about the same age as me – naked of course. Her ass was to the camera. She was straddling a man, fucking him, with another man standing over fucking her in the ass. Her face was turned slightly toward the camera to clearly show the cock she was sucking off, of a third man facing her. To either side of her were two other men, stroking themselves. They were obviously waiting their turn.

Dan stood transfixed for a minute.

"Is this what you want, Ann?"

"Yes. Yes it is."

"Could you do this many men at once?"

"Oh God yes. This many at least."

He was quiet for longer this time. Finally he spoke.

"When do you want to do this, Ann?"

"Soon."

Hubs didn't say anything. We'd spoken about his kink, gone all the way from role-playing where he'd have me calling out names of his friends and colleagues during our lovemaking, to my taking a lover – Tommy, a former student at the high school where I teach.

Tommy was nineteen. I'd taken him as far as making it; first just blowjobs, then all the way. Then with his buddy Chris – also nineteen - I let the two of them have their way with me in the shower. DP. Oh my.

Then of course we had what happened last weekend. Young Tommy came over ostensibly to watch football and I "entertained" him on the sofa in front of my husband. My otherwise straight-as-an arrow, conservative businessman Republican husband.

"I agreed to fuck other guys for you, Honey," I said. "I get to pick when, where, who and how many."

Hubs was standing right next to me and I was naked. His midsection was at eye level and it was obvious he was hard in his trousers. I turned, undid his belt and his fly and pulled his pants down. His boner popped up in my face, knocked against cheek and made me actually flinch. I turned, parted my lips and took him deep into my mouth.

Lucky guy, he was getting a full-fledged blowjob. My husband gets a lot of them, actually; I enjoy sucking cock, and I don't have a problem swallowing.

I placed my hands on his hips and let him move his pole in and out of my mouth, deep. It was almost as if he was fucking my mouth. When the head of his cock bumps against the back of my mouth my eyes tear up and there's lots of slobber. Mmmmm.

I looked up at my husband as I swallowed his rod, all sweet and innocent just like the girls do in the porn movies. I know men like the eye contact. It adds a dimension to it; like, yes, I'm taking your cock in my mouth, what a dirty little slut am I.

And then, because I'm a cocktease, I pulled off.

Looking up at my husband with a pout, I said, "Now you know I can't let you cum, until after my lover cums on me first."

To my surprise, a drop of shiny liquid formed on the tiny slitted end of my husbands' cock. I'm still getting accustomed to my otherwise conservative husband's kink.

Dan reached for the phone, handed it to me. "Call him," he whispered.

Poor Hubby; his balls must have been boiling.

Tommy came over. I put on some lingerie to greet my teenage lover at the door; thigh-hi's and heels, black lace panties – see thru, of course – and a scalloped, black lace demi-bra. I greeted Tommy with a kiss and felt his hard, throbbing pole through his jeans.

Big and hard, a proper handful for my dainty hands.

I looked over my shoulder to my husband, in the living room. "He's bigger than you are, Honey." Then I took Tommy by the hand and led him into the living room, sat down next to him on the sofa.

Dan had an adult movie playing on the TV. Similar to the material we'd viewed earlier on the computer, the film featured a woman taking it "D-P" while sucking the cock of a third man. Also like the porn we'd been looking at, there were two other men stroking themselves. A bell rang and they all rotated.

"What do you think of this, Tommy?" I asked, pointing to the screen. "Do you think you could participate in something like this?"

"Well, er, um . . ." he mumbled. Things were moving fast for poor young Tommy.

"I'd like to do this, Tommy," I said quietly. "Would you be willing to help make this happen for me?"

Tommy was my student; I teach high school. He'd just graduated last year – there was no way I'd be willing to risk having an affair with a kid in school. But ever since my husband surprised me by revealing his desire to see me with another man, I'd arranged things with Tommy. We'd already had sex, of course, and had gradually brought Tommy to accept the concept of 'doing it' in front of my husband.

Now it was time to take things to the next level. As long as we were succumbing to our perverted desires, and I was accommodating Hubby's kink, I wanted to live out a long-held desire of my own.

I have a past, of course. In college, well, let's just say I was able to "fully explore" my sexuality. I've done it with more than one man – ménage-a-trois - but I've never had what you'd call a full-on gang bang.

Then there was the affair I had with Sean, during my first marriage. The theme of that affair was total sexual exploitation. Sean used me, made me perform all kinds of humiliating slutty acts for him; blowjobs under his desk in his office, near-public nudity. He'd do things like cum on my tits, then make me put my bra back on and go around all day like that, some of his dried cum showing on my cleavage. And I went along with all

of it.

To Sean I was his plaything, and he liked to share his toys. Sean shared me with his good friend Neil. For some reason we never engaged in three-way sex, although there were certainly plenty of opportunities. I guess Sean wasn't comfortable being that close to another man -

I've heard of this – but he was okay with watching me have sex with Neil. Sean especially liked watching me go down on Neil. It was all a part of the general humiliation them we indulged in during the course of our two-year affair.

As I mentioned before, Neil was a photographer, quite a good one. He had framed prints all over his house. Scenery and architecture done in black and white, the Ansel Adams kind of thing. He gave me a couple of prints which I still have. Maybe now that our relationship has evolved, I can tell Hubby the story behind those prints.

Neil surprised me by taking a picture of me wearing only a pair of string-sided panties, thigh-hi's and heels. It was immediately before our first time together and you can sense the sexual tension. I know this because I have since seen this image of myself on the Internet.

At the time he took it, I assumed it was for his private collection. Anyway there was nothing I could do about it at the time. Now it's out there like everything else is these days. A few years before I became a teacher, a co-worker - a man I didn't know very well – said to me, "I feel like I've seen you before somewhere. You seem very familiar."

I could tell by the way he looked at me that he'd seen the picture. I haven't even changed my hairstyle; still cut short, straight, off the neck with bangs.

The little hairs went up on the back of my neck and I just looked at him. I didn't know what to say, and my silence told him that the woman he'd seen on the Internet was exactly who he thought it was.

Oh well, at least it's not a pic of me doing anything outrageous. By today's standards of the Internet, it's quite tame, actually. Just topless. I can live with that.

Back to the present. The woman in the porno flick was receiving several cumloads to her face as the men all jacked off on her. Cumbath.

"Tommy," I said, "How would you like to fuck my mouth? . . . then fuck my tits? . . . then fuck my pussy? . . . and then . . . how would you like to fuck me in the ass?"

"I, uh . . . gee Mrs. . . . I mean Ann . . . you've never spoken to me like this before . . ."

I folded down the scalloped cups of my bra and squeezed my breasts, totally wanton. My 36D's seem larger than they are with my petite frame, held up with the bra like a shelf they poked positively forward. "Stand up, Tommy," I said.

Tommy's midsection was at eye level. I grabbed his trousers, put one hand on the huge bulge in his blue jeans and glanced over to my husband. Dan was rubbing himself through his trousers. Looking my nineteen-year-old Tommy dead in the eye, I said, "I want your cock in my mouth."

His trousers went down around his ankles. My hands went to his asscheeks and my lips were wrapped around his pole as the head of his cock bumped at the back of my throat. I glanced over to my husband. His hand was on his crotch and his eyes were watching me like a hawk.

I pulled off Tommy's cock, held it in my hand. It was all slobbery; strings of slobber stretched to my parted, panting lips. "His young cock is so hard, Honey. Bigger and harder than yours."

Then I went back to work with some lip and tongue action all over Tommy's cock.

The action on the screen had progressed to another woman taking on all comers. I guess it was gang bang week on the porn channel. Fine by me.

I took Tommy's tool deep in my mouth until the head of his cock was bumping at the back of my throat again. I'm pretty good at giving head and I can do it for a long time without needing jaw relief. With my lips around the base of his cock, my mouth stuffed full of young hard cock, I reached around behind me and unhitched my bra.

I pulled off of Tommy's cock and held up my pert pair for him. "Fuck my tits," I gasped.

Tommy obliged. As the head of his cock emerged between my cleavage I lowered my head to kiss it and lick it. I looked over to my husband.

"Do you like what you see, Dan? Do you enjoy watching your pretty wife acting all slutty, acting like a whore?"

"Yes-s-s-s . . ." he whispered.

"His cock feels good, fucking my breasts. Hard, and hot," I said. I was laying it on thick, to coin a phrase.

It was time to fuck.

I stood up, held Tommy by the cock like I was shaking hands with him, looked at my husband and said, "I'm going to fuck my lover now, Honey. What do you think about that?"

"This is very good," he said quietly. His lips seemed dry, his voice almost cracked.

I hooked my thumbs in my panties and swayed my hips a bit and I pulled them down; a bit of a striptease show for the boys, right?

Tommy sat down on the sofa, kicked off his jeans and I straddled him. Reaching down I parted my labia and felt the incredible heat as his cockhead entered my pussy. My pussy was all wet. I went up and down a few times, then slowly lowered myself upon his pole.

Oh. My. God.

When I opened my eyes I looked over at my husband as I rode Tommy's pole. It isn't an exaggeration, he IS bigger than my husband. Bigger AND harder – well, it's always that way with a younger man, I suppose. They say that size doesn't matter, it's how you use it.

Bullshit. Size DOES matter.

And Tommy's size is just right for my hot little love-hole.

Oh my God he felt SO GOOD in there! I put my hands on his chest and rode up and down. My pussy was totally wet. It didn't take long . . . it didn't take long at all.

I was riding his pole to orgasm like surfing down a giant wave . . . never getting to the bottom . . . I was climbing a mountain and standing on the tippy, tippy, tippy top edge of a giant cliff . . . and a thousand tiny fingers were urging me to let go . . .

SQUIRTING WET ORGASM!!!

I was collapsed over Tommy, sobbing long sobs, drowning him in my tits as I panted for air. Yes it was that good.

I looked over at my husband. He had his trousers undone and his cock in his hand, slowly stroking himself.

Finally I lifted myself off of Tommy. He still hadn't cum yet, of course. I moved a little closer to where my husband was sitting, put my knees on the sofa and leaned over the back of it.

Still in my stockings and heels, I put my hands on the cheeks of my ass and said to Tommy, "I'm ready . . . to 'take it' . . . this way now, Tommy."

Tommy got behind me, rubbed the hard hot head of his cock up and down my slit to get it wet and drooled a long line of slobber right onto my 'special place' before placing the blunt head of his cock on my tight little rosebud. Bless his heart, the boy must have been watching porn.

Of course it takes a bit of adjustment to fit it in 'back there'. I had to breathe deep as he worked his way in inch by inch.

"Hold on Lover," I breathed. "Let me get used to you."

Then, "Okay, more."

Finally he was all the way in my butt. I reached down to diddle my clit while he worked his way in and out of my butthole.

IT FELT FANTASTIC!

I looked over to my husband. He was stroking his pole a little faster now. Not exactly jacking off, but moving it up and down.

Hmmm. No use a good piece of man-meat go to waste.

"Why don't you come over here, Dan? I want your cock. Bring your cock over here."

And now I had two cocks, one in my mouth and one in my ass – shish kabob'd.

I pulled off to say slutty things, to enhance the experience for my lovely Hubs.

"Cock . . . . . . I love cock . . .

. . . I need cock . . . . . . I want cock . . . . . . I love cock . . . . . . I want to be fucked . . . . . . by cock . . . . . . my pussy needs cock . . ."

Tommy was giving it to me hard up my tailpipe. I was shamelessly masturbating all the while until I brought myself to another squirting wet orgasm.

I gasped a bit, then went back to work on Hubby's cock, swallowing his pole.

Finally I had to pull off for a bit of jaw relief. Holding his cock before me I began jacking him off onto my outstretched tongue.

"Cum for me, Honey? Please cum for me?" I cooed as I stroked his pole. I know what men like to hear.

A sexy blowjob from his slutty wife, while she's taking it in the ass from her teenage lover. What could be finer?

Hubs came – GOBS OF IT. I let him cum on my face and on my tits, just like the girl in the porno movie we'd been watching; I like cum, so it's no big deal for me.

A hot line of sticky white stuff splattered across my cheek before I managed to get my mouth around his spurting knob. I kept my lips around his pulsing pole until his ejaculation was complete. Then as I looked up lovingly at him, holding his cock to my cheek, I made sure a thick line of cum dribbled down my chin, puddled up on my heaving chest.

Tommy's fingers were gripping my asscheeks TIGHT as he pounded away like a jackhammer into my butt. And then he exploded; it felt like gallons of white hot cum deep in the crevices of my ass.

OH MY GOD!

Unbelievably, I came again, just from being pumped up the 'backdoor'.

I felt like such a slut in my stockings and heels, on my knees with my lover spurting cum up my asshole and my husband's cum all over my face and tits. I felt like one of the porn girls in the movies.

I never felt better, in fact.

It was my way of shaking the boys into action. I want a gang bang and I want Tommy to help my husband organize it.