The Afterparty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With each passing heated minute, we discovered one another with our hands and mouths. Her hand was rubbing my upper thigh, but hesitated going further. I desperately wanted to feel her hand on my growing member, even if it was through the denim. I craved her body and wanted to completely ravage her, but restrained myself and moved at her pace.

Finally she moved her hand over the bump in my jeans. We moaned simultaneously through locked lips. She pressed down with the heel of her palm and the pressure felt extraordinary. Emboldened by my reaction, she began to rub and squeeze it with her fingers and play with my throbbing penis through my pants.

She crossed her arms and grabbed the hem of my Led Zeppelin shirt and pulled it over the top of her head, exposing her full breasts held in a lacy black bra. The one I'd been paying attention to had come free of its constraints, but the other was left unattended, still held in, but hot flesh spilling generously over the top of the cup. She reached behind her and unclasped the back, the material loosening on her chest. I slid the straps over her shoulders and threw the bra on the living room floor.

She sat before me shirtless and exposed. I stared in wonder at her gloriously inviting bosom. Two perfect orbs of flesh were tipped with excited dark brown nipples. Rich supple goose-bumped areolas ringed the tips. She shivered a bit and I pulled her closer, rubbing her upper arms and back for warmth as we kissed. Her hand was still kneading my cock and I decided to return the favor. I ran my hand down her tiny pooch of a belly and gently slid my fingertips down the front of her shorts. I played with the elastic band, monitoring her reaction. She didn't swat my hand or grab my wrist, so I ventured further, finding the band of her panties. I slipped my fingers between the quivering flesh of her lower belly and the top of her underwear.

I found the ever-so-slightly coarse mound of hair above her treasure. I could feel that it was trimmed short, but not shaved or cut too close. She squirmed as my fingertips brushed all the right spots.

"Go inside," she breathlessly panted.

I parted her and found her opening with my fingertips. It was wet and slick with anticipation. I plunged my index finger inside and she put her hand on my shoulder, steadying herself. "Oh god," she moaned. Her reaction encouraged another finger. I moved them in and out, well lubricated by her excitement. I found the tender nub of her clitoris with my thumb. I worked it in a circle as I penetrated her with my fingers. She writhed with pleasure and I knew she was already close to climax.

I broke our kiss and moved my mouth to her nipple, sucking it in and gently nibbling it with my teeth. That did it. She grabbed a fistful of my hair with each hand and bucked her hips. She quaked and shuddered as she came. Throwing her head back, she breathed a muted cry. Her muscles began to spasm and contract , her skin flushing red.

Panting heavily, she came down from the high and thanked me with her contented gaze. She also showed her gratitude by placing her hand back on my crotch.

"Do you have protection?" she asked in a moment of levity.

"Of course, but I have something else in mind for right now," I winked. "If you can go again, that is."

She nodded enthusiastically. With that, I slipped my fingers between her hips and the waistband of her shorts. She cooperated and arched her back, raising her sweet little bum off the couch so I could pull the shorts down past her thighs. She wiggled out of them as I pulled them past her perfect little knees and shins, ankles and feet.

A modestly cut pair of black satin panties covered the wonders beneath and stood in contrast to her smooth porcelain skin. Those would need to go as well. As with the shorts, I pulled them from her waist with my finger tips. She allowed me to take them off by lifting her feet up toward me. Shyly, she kept her legs together and covered herself with her hand. With the panties gone, but her legs pointed toward my face, I gave a quick kiss on the bottom arches of her feet. I held them in my hands and kissed the sides. Then her toes. I gently sucked on each one, running my tongue between and around them as she squirmed and panted on the sofa. I looked her in the eyes the entire time.

I made my way down the back of her calves and behind her knees. Kissing, sometimes licking. Very, very slowly. I lowered myself to the floor and knelt before her.

I pushed her feet back toward her, making sure not to push too hard. She hadn't shown me how flexible she was. Yet.

I took my time, allowing her to recover from her previous orgasm. By the time I had licked halfway down the back of her creamy legs and my hands on her calves, I began to part them. I slid my hands up to her heels. She allowed me to finally expose her, spreading her legs apart, and I couldn't help to stare for just a moment. The light soft brown hair was trimmed neatly, forming a V down to her manicured womanhood. Her glistening, moist vulva was aroused and engorged, each fold healthy and pink. The fleshy pearl of her clitoris beckoned me closer.

I began to gently kiss and lick the inside of her thighs. She was trembling with excitement and panting heavily, but we had the time and I wanted her to wait. I traced circles with my tongue on her inner upper leg. I brushed the bristly thatch of hair with my cheek. Moving to lick the other leg I could feel the heat on my chin.

"Oh my god," she excitedly breathed. "Please..."

I acquiesced. I placed my hands on the back of her legs and parted them as far as they would go. First, I ran the tip of my tongue from the bottom of the dark opening up to her velvety folds, tasting and appreciating each nuance. Her aroma radiated from her open wetness and I fully savored the warm sweet and sour bouquet. I let my tongue dance around her waiting clit. The wisps of fine hair tickled my nose. In desperate pleasure, she ran her hands through my hair and pulled on my ears. I had done enough teasing.

I lowered my mouth over her tiny throbbing pearl and drew it in. Sucking, I flicked the tip of my tongue against her tiny button as she moaned and writhed above me. I alternated the flicking with broad lapping.

All the while, my hands had begun to explore the contours of her incredible body. I could see her above me quite evidently enjoying the experience tremendously. Her head was thrown back over the armrest and her chest heaved mightily.

I slipped my left hand under her hips around to her ample bottom and cupped a full cheek. I let my fingers linger down between them and tentatively inched toward the split of her buttocks. She allowed me to tentatively discover the tight ring of muscle with my fingertips. I pressed the pad of my finger against it and rested it there. She didn't immediately tense up as other women I've been with had done, and I decided to venture further later if she allowed. For the time being, I was satisfied to apply just a bit of pressure.

With my right hand, I ran my palm along her flat stomach and stopped at her naval to finger her cute belly button ring. Playing with it for a bit, I then ran my hand between the contour of her glorious breasts. She lifted her head off the armrest and met my stare. She grabbed my hand with her own and pulled my index finger into her mouth. She sucked it and bobbed her head. She pulled my finger out - slick with her saliva -- and manually used it to rub her nipple, circling the dark areola and then guiding my hands all along her chest.

It didn't take long before she began to thrust her hips toward my mouth with more and more fervor. Letting go of my hand, she grabbed her nipples between her fingers and the heel of her palm. Groaning and wriggling, she was about to come.

I decided it was time to slip my finger in her tight asshole. Slick with the juices trickling down from her aching crevasse, it was lubricated and ready. My fingertip slipped slowly into the opening. I didn't have the opportunity to get further than the first knuckle when she grabbed the hair on the back of my head.

I thought she was going to scold me for violating her but instead she was finally coming for the second time. Her chest and face flushed red and she ground herself into my mouth and chin. My finger inched further inside of her.

Pleasure washed over her as the orgasm built. Rhythmic contractions racked her body as I continued to swirl her clit in my mouth. She cried out my name and bucked her hips. I grabbed her thigh with my free hand and squeezed her tight. Her legs clamped against my ears and she convulsed for what seemed like an eternity. Finally, she pushed my head away from her as I rested it against the inside of her thigh. I wiped my chin with my free hand. I slowly retracted my finger from her clenched, dark chasm.

Serena threw her head back against the cushion and looked at me wild eyed, chest still heaving.

"Oh. My. God." she said matter-of-factly. "That was fucking amazing."

I smiled at the crude compliment.

"That's a tough act to follow," she teased, gathering herself. "So I think I'll go to sleep now."

I feigned incredulity, but she quickly smiled and her gaze wondered down to my crotch. Serena was completely naked, but I hadn't removed any of my clothing. She began to balance that equation by leaning forward and helping me remove my T-shirt. Her lips fluttered over my chest and stomach, peppering me with little kisses. Her lips and tongue drifted lower, licking around my belly button and below. She came to my leather belt and its silver buckle. She looked up at me and smiled.

She lowered herself off the sofa and onto her knees between my legs. She expertly slid the end of the belt through the clasp. She found the button and unfastened it as well. She lowered her head into my lap and grabbed the lead of my zipper between her teeth. Holding the tops of my jeans apart, she slid the zipper down with her teeth. It was an unexpected and thrilling little move. Her hand reached into the top my cotton boxer shorts and found what she was looking for.

A ripple of pleasure swelled in my loins at her first touch. Her warm hands brought my trembling penis out of its hiding place. It escaped from its clothed alcove and stood at attention, fully erect in front of her chin. As I had done with her moments before, she grabbed the top of my pants and pulled them down over my legs toward her. She discarded them on the floor.

Serena slipped a hand under me and cupped my testicles. She ran a finger down the side of my penis, inspecting it, experiencing its smooth texture. Taking the shaft between her thumb and forefinger, she coaxed a tiny droplet of viscous pre-cum from the dark mushroom head. She looked up at me and smiled as she flicked a pink tongue out between her lips and licked it off.

The wonderful sensation elicited a twinge from my eager manhood. I ached for her to engulf it, make it disappear between her lips and fill her mouth with my stiff cock.

But she teased.

Little licks and kisses only made me harder. She didn't pump or jerk it, but slowly ran her fingertips along the thin skin of my tender shaft. It was maddeningly delightful. She proved her ambidexterity by tugging and tickling my scrotum with her other hand. She knew how to build up anticipation.

Finally, after an excruciating wait, she opened her mouth and took me in. She held it between her lips for a moment before beginning to bob her head up and down. I gasped in pleasure as she wet the length of my shaft with her saliva.

She went about it sloppily, not hesitating to drool or smack. My cock was enveloped inside of her fist as she worked my cock with her mouth. I wouldn't last long, but wasn't ashamed of it. No man could resist the temptation to erupt when a blowjob like this was so expertly bestowed upon him.

She seemed to acknowledge the effectiveness of presentation. She varied her speed and force, even stopping once or twice to playfully run her teeth against the delicate skin. She hummed and moaned, getting the same result from me. If she wasn't enjoying it, then she didn't let on otherwise. It was if her mouth were the perfect size for me. She took most of it without gagging, but slowed near the base of my shaft so as to not choke. She alternated between using her hand and pleasuring me with only her lips and tongue.

Sucking, slurping, stroking.

The tremor began deep in my loins. My entire pelvis warmed and trembled. The sensation rose up into my pulsated member.

Out of courtesy, I announced my climax. After all, I had a gentlemanly reputation to uphold. I had the civility to put the decision in her hands. She dismissed the declaration with a gratified moan.

So I came in her mouth.

An intense rush of ecstasy shook my body. I could feel my flood of semen shoot into her hungry mouth. She intensified the pace of her thrusting , humming with appreciative delight. I convulsed and seized inside of her warm face, pumping load after load into her waiting throat.

She swallowed with a loud gulp and slowed her stroking. She looked at me adoringly and I didn't want ruin the moment by speaking. So we locked gazes, both recognizing that I was now part of her. My consumed seed coursing through her, we had become one. Sharing that moment, I finally acknowledged that this was more than just oral sex -- it was an intimate connection.

With a satisfied peck on the top of my still-shaking penis, she wiped her chin of a stray trickle of come and climbed onto the couch with me, into my arms.

We didn't speak. Words were unnecessary. No amount of talking would enhance or memorialize the union we just shared. Sure, we had pleased each other immeasurably. But we had also created a bond between us. Something that petty workplace taboos could not destroy.

I pulled a blanket up over us and covered our nakedness. We stroked each other's faces as we slowly drifted into a contented slumber.

I woke up early. Serena was still asleep in my arms. Sometime during the night, she had pulled the blanket off our naked bodies. We'd slept peacefully. But I had a rotten case of cottonmouth and I'm sure my breath was rancid. That wouldn't do if Serena wanted a good morning kiss. I lifted her precious head up off my chest and eased off the couch. She muttered and stirred as I laid her back on the sofa cushions and propped her head gently on a throw pillow, placing the blanket back on her body.

I pulled on my discarded pair of boxers and quietly snuck into the kitchen for some OJ. I emptied the carton and grabbed a bottled water. I groggily stumbled into the bathroom, did my business standing up and turned the shower faucet to the highest setting. I regarded myself in the large vanity mirror. I was a mess. Hair waving crazily and eyes half shut. After the third teeth brushing, my mouth finally felt clean. I cracked the door open as steam began to filter down from the ceiling and fog the mirror.

The shower was scalding hot and I rinsed the sweat and smell off. After a good scrubbing with plenty of soap and shampoo, I felt human again. I was so concentrated on washing, rinsing and repeating that I never heard the shower door open. Two soft hands reached around my waist and caressed my chest. The intrusion startled me and I jumped a bit. Not being used to having someone stay over until morning caused me a moment's pause before I gave in to her comforting touch.

Serena silently kissed my shoulder blades and the nape of my neck. Her fingers played with my thicket of chest hair, making her way down to my stomach, and finally settling on my ever-hardening member.

I could feel her smile through my skin. "Looks like someone's awake," she said as she stroked my soapy cock.

I turned to face her but she didn't let go of me down below. "Good morning to you too," I greeted. I lifted her chin with my finger and our lips met in the middle of the jet stream of hot water from the showerhead. We let our tongues re-discover each other's mouths as we sloppily lapped at each other.

She momentarily let go of me to slick her wet hair back away from her face. She pursed her lips and spit excess water out her lips, dribbling down her chin.

She reached back down and grabbed me with both hands and began to massage my rock hard penis. I held her breasts and tenderly kneaded them. Rubbing her protruding nipples with my thumbs, I kissed her neck and throat, pausing at her shoulders and clavicle, assaulting them with kisses. I flicked the tips of her left breast with my tongue and sucked it into my mouth. My other hand wandered down passed her stomach between her legs.

There was no teasing this time. I went straight for the main attraction.

If last night was about cautious tentativeness and poetic exploration, that morning was about satisfying our basest needs and lustful hunger.

I rubbed her tiny nub between my thumb and forefinger as she let out a surrendering moan and collapsed against the tiled shower wall. I worked it over with the pad of my thumb as she squirmed in my embrace and teased my earlobe with her tongue. I gave her no notice or warning and slipped my middle finger to her incredibly wet hole. She gasped in pleasure and quickened her pace on my cock.

"Make love to me," she whispered through the streaming water. I nodded and slowly extracted my finger. She wriggled through my embrace and repositioned herself facing the wall. She arched her back and stuck her thick, dripping bottom toward my expectant shaft.

I needed no further invitation and spread her smooth cheeks with my thumbs. Her wrinkled asshole winked with anticipation. I wanted to violate that as well, but good things might just come to those who wait, I thought to myself. My current prize lay just below that puckered gem of flesh.

Her engorged folds glistened with eagerness. I guided myself toward her. The red-pink lips of her labia enveloped my eager cock as I slowly entered her. She reached back and grabbed my hip and pulled me into her, craning her neck to meet my eyes. She inhaled sharply but didn't wince. Well-lubricated with her excitement, I penetrated her easily and she leaned back, taking me nearly all the way in.

I grabbed her by the hips and pulled out slightly, still halfway into her. I pushed back into her fully and she closed her eyes and pressed her forehead to the wall. I began to thrust with gentle violence- our hips being propelled together and then apart in rhythmic ecstasy by our own generated kinetic energy. Each push-pull cycle plunged my slick head deeper and deeper into her passage.

"Faster, please," she panted. I increased my speed and intensity. She began to grind into me and the tension only served to heighten the friction and pleasure. I took the opportunity to watch the tiny droplets from the shower bead on the smooth white skin of her back. Lines of water would trickle down her shoulders and pool at her lower back before splashing off from our forceful movement. Our bodies worked as one; fully connected in experiencing the thrill and excitement of new lovers.

Somewhere the coupling of our bodies transformed from making love into fucking. Our hips slammed together with aggressive ferocity. We were taking out all of our sexual frustrations out on one another. We seemed to desperately crave the cathartic release. I reached to her chest and pinched her nipples as I worked to split her in two.

Her orgasm was louder this morning than it was last night. She shouted over the din of the shower. Her high-pitched shrieks and yelps only encouraged my veracity. She begged for more and I obliged, rocking on the balls of my feet and plunging deeper into her. I slapped her ass cheek with my hand as she came for the second time. That seemed to elicit a new reaction.