The Afterparty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back at me over her shoulder and grunted through clenched teeth. "More!" she cried, turning back to face the wall, hands spread supporting herself against the back of the shower. I spanked her again and for the third time, she climaxed. She looked back at me again with the same wild look and between breathless pants she gave me an instruction that would induce my own stunning orgasmic convulsion.

"I want you to come on my face."

Obeying the new request, I withdrew from her as she turned to face me and knelt before me out of the spray of the shower. Serena grabbed the back of my leg with one hand and wrapped the other around my shaft. It disappeared into her mouth as she positioned herself to receive the facial. She bobbed her head and created an intense vacuum with her mouth. My cock shuddered and twitched and I knew it was time.

She seemed to know it as well and she took me out of her mouth and lowered her face below my twitching head. She closed her eyes as I enthusiastically exploded. She cried out in pleasure as the first spray of colorless thickness landed square on her forehead between her eyes. A second stream leapt out of my head onto her cheek, trailing down toward her ear. The next spurt shot clear over her head onto the shower wall where the water spray washed it immediately away.

I kept coming and coming. Spurts of dense semen splashed on her willing face, her enthusiasm unfettered by the copious amounts of my come covering her pretty face. It spilled into her eyes, across her nose and dripped down her chin onto her chest.

I had lewdly painted a masterpiece of asymmetrical opaqueness.

She smiled appreciatively through the mess. I admired my handiwork and she was content to allow me to have the moment. She rose from her knees and took a washcloth from the soap dish. She seemed reluctant to wipe the goo away, but lifted her face into the stream of water and cleaned my sperm from her cheeks, lips, nose and hair.

We washed each other thoroughly, taking our time and memorizing each other's bodies. We went about it silence, still panting from the experience. After soaping and sponging we shut off the water and toweled each other off.

In the span of a few short hours, we had become intense lovers. But I couldn't read Serena. Was this just another encounter for her, or had it meant something? Had she felt the same connection I had? Self-doubt gripped me and awkwardness caught in my throat.

She seemed to notice and gave me a reassuring passionate kiss. Naked, she sauntered out of the bathroom to retrieve her clothes from the living room. I wrapped my terrycloth robe around me and met her in the entryway.

"I know this is probably inappropriate and forward of me to ask," I started. "But I'd like to see you again."

"I'm sure you would," she teased. I blushed a little in embarrassment.

"I don't want to put you on the spot, or move too fast or anything," my incessant stammering continued. "And I realize we have to be careful at work, but...I was wondering if, maybe, you'd like to go out to dinner, or maybe a movie, with me tonight."

That sounded dumb and I thought about apologizing or dismissing the comment. Her long wet tongue firmly inserted in my mouth shut me up. She pulled away and patted me on the cheek, looking confidently into my eyes.

"Not a chance," she replied.

Crestfallen, I watched her leave through the front door and step out onto the porch. She turned to me poker-faced and I made no attempt to hide the disappointment in my eyes. She opened her mouth to speak.

"Because tonight... the party's at my place."