The Afterparty Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then Maurice shouted, "Here it comes, you fucking bitches! Here it comes! Oh fuck, FUUUUCK, it's a big one, gonna' cover you in it, gonna' drown you, gonna' oh my fucking God-- OH, OH, OH..."

With each "oh" a massive surge of white-hot thick cream flew out of the end of his cock. The first two big thick ropes hit Tygre right across the forehead and the bridge of her nose. She closed her eyes, opened her mouth, stuck her tongue out and licked the head mid-spurt. Awesome. I tried to watch from the side, but after two more splashes of juice on her face she opened one eye (the left one was still juice-free) and with her hand aimed the big cockhead right at me.

Looking at his dick head-on, knowing another big tidal wave of sperm was on its way was extremely exciting and a little unnerving. When would it happen? Could I get it right into my mouth? Would it turn Maurice on more if it hit me in the face, slapping me like an offended old lady? Or would his nuts swell up more if I took it straight down my throat, showing him how hungry for his love I was?

I decided across the face was the best and most decadent way. I could swallow his lovejuice later, on another pass. The piss slit looked like the barrel of a gun, ready to fire a slug of love right at me, ready to cover me in genetic little copies of that incredibly sexy black bastard. I couldn't think of anything more exciting at that moment. I wanted him covering me, I wanted to bathe in his hot come.

I thought to myself, "Knock me out with your come -- blow that crap all over my head with your dick." He looked down at me as his hand started milking his dick. "Hold on bitch, here's some morrrrrrrr---ah, FUCK, FUCK, oh fuck yes, oh, oh, oh..." BAM, out of the piss slit I was watching like my life depended on it, out exploded another rope of Maurice's jizz, followed by another, and another, and two more. The guy could come forever.

The splashes felt like they almost burned my face when they landed, they were still so hot straight from his balls and prostate. Tygre was groaning with hunger, "Mmmmmm, mmmmmmm, fuck, gimme gimme GIMME!" watching my face get coated with that lovely shit. My cock was rock hard from feeling his spunk all over me. My eyes were closed, mouth open slightly, tongue licking around the lips as jizz came within reach. The stuff was running off me now, off my chin and pooling on my chest and lower arms. Delicious.


Tygre leaned in close and began cleaning my face off with her tongue. She sucked my eye sockets clear and then tongued them to get the residue. Felt really weird but kind of titillating. Good ol' Tygre. I licked her face in turn, cleaning her off like we were two monkeys with no access to a sink. It was disgusting, twisted, and lovely.

Maurice was still milking the last little bits of come from his dick onto the two of us, knowing we didn't want to miss a drop. Our commotion had evidently continued the tsunami of climaxes Lisa had started. Jason had blown a load clear up into Rachel's brain pan. She still hadn't come, but Rebecca was unable to contain herself and had strummed her own clit to climax coinciding with Maurice. She was moaning and kissing Jason as they both came.

Tygre and I finally finished up licking up all the come on each other. We were really fucking worked up. My balls were beginning to turn blue -- keep in mind I still hadn't exploded and I had had to endure both Lisa and Tygre's tight pussies milking my wang. It was time to blow my first nut of the night. What was the best way?

Tygre decided for me. She was facing me now, and she sat down again forcing my rod up her hot little cunny. "Aw, Phae, I love that. Can I come on you? Will you let me come on you? I want my juices all over you. 'K? Please?"

How could I say no. "Tygre, you have whatever you want -- I want you to be happy. Take your pleasure however you want it. I love you."

"I love you, too." With that, she started this gyration thing to get maximum penetration and also make some contact for her clit. It was really bearing down on my dick pretty hard, too hard to stimulate it to climax. So I just held on her hips, licked and kissed her nipples and sweet full mouth, and let her ride me until she hit her peak. It wasn't going to take too long.

The others were resting and just enjoying the show. Jesh, however, had still not come. His balls were blue as the sky. I could tell because he kept reaching down to hold them gently, and we all knew that sign.

I pulled Tygre down and held her still on my dick. "Jesh, come over here please."

He got off the bed and walked over. Maurice, watching me get a good grasp on Tygre cheeks with both hands, guessed what was next. He reached over next to the laptop and grabbed a bottle of lube. Pouring generous amounts all over his hands, he came over to walk around behind Tygre.

Tygre looked down at me, leaned over and whispered "It might be Jesh's cock in my ass, but as far as I'm concerned I'm pretending you have two dicks. Bury them both as far as they can go in me. Get your whole fucking body inside me if you can. I want to become one with you, baby."

Nice. See why I loved her with so much passion? Who could resist these bitches? Who could _not_ love them like crazy?

Jesh used his nice thick thighs to brace himself so his dick lined up with Tygre's asshole. Maurice groped Jesh's cock, getting it totally slick. Jesh winced -- the feel of a man's hand on his dick was only making his balls worse. Maurice reached over with his other hand and massaged Tygre's little rosebud. I felt his contact when she gasped and gripped my shoulders harder. "Oooooh, he's got a finger on my hole. He's rubbing it around now, getting the muscle loose. GOD he knows what he's doing, I'm so sensitive back there...ooooooh."

I could have told her that -- Maurice had stuck his baseball bat up my ass so many times he was an expert at anal preparation. Tygre informed me through body motions when he started actually squirming fingers into her back door. Eventually he had three in there, stretching, probing, exploring, stretching, loosening, prepping. Then he could tell she was ready. Pulling Jesh closer by gripping his dick hard and slowly but surely pulling it closer to Tygre's hole, Maurice got them both lined up.

Tygre pushed up with her thighs (making these beautiful muscles bulge out on the sides) so only the head of my dick (purple and bloated with need) was still inside her. She stuck her ass out as much as she could to make a tempting target. She didn't need to -- the look on Jesh's face was priceless. It was clear nothing but an act of God was going to prevent his entire cock from getting embedded to the balls in her anus.

Maurice made contact with Tygre's ring and Jesh's helmet. Both of them gasped.

Jesh reached out and gripped her hips.

"Tygre, I need to..." he trailed off. I could tell he was about to start crying, tears were welling up.

"What, my baby? What is it? What do you need? I'll give it to you, just ask nicely."

"I need to just push it in. I can't do this slowly. But I don't want to hurt you. I just...FUCK I need it in you allthewayrightnow." He almost sobbed during the last part. His balls were really quite blue, and it was affecting his mind. He was getting quite insane with lust and need, the dreadful painful need to expel the millions of voracious sperm eating him alive from the inside. I knew the feeling -- I didn't blame him.

"Oh, my poor baby, is that all?" With that, Tygre pushed back hard against Jesh getting his whole cock up inside her in one movement. She hissed between her gritted teeth, knowing the pain would be temporary but the gift to Jesh permanent. Jesh also pushed forward when he felt her start backwards and their bodies met somewhere in the middle. It was as if a massive steel vault door had closed somewhere in the house.

It was an irrevocable action of combination -- what was done could not be undone. Jesh was totally within her lower bowel, rooting around with his cock, finding -- no, making, _forcing_ a home for itself. He continued to try to get deeper, even though what was left of his rational mind knew that's all he could manage -- his whole pelvis was just not going to fit in there.

A long moan slowly leaked from Jesh, like some sort of steam pressure valve releasing. I didn't think he was coming, but I wasn't entirely sure. One thing was certain -- he couldn't last long in that Chinese finger puzzle of an ass.

They went at each others' genitals like dogs, like some sort of minx ripping at each other while they mated. It was almost frightening, but Jesh got this way every time we got his balls so blue. No one held him accountable -- it was our fault, done with total foreknowledge. It was just too fun to see him get so worked up and lose his mind. It was special. We couldn't resist.

They fucked and fucked. Tygre looked down at me and winked, telling me she'd get to me in a moment. She was just too engrossed in feeling the totally perverted sensation of her asshole gripping Jesh's dick and not wanting to let go. Jesh was watching his dick pull a good quater-inch of her rectum outside of her asshole, before he pushed it back into place with his favorite tool. The cock and asshole were reflecting light everywhere, almost frictionless with lube.

I was OK for now, but I knew I'd need some attention very soon. Tygre knew it too. After a few more hard pushes backwards, she clenched down with her anus. Jesh was locked down inside better than if she'd drank a bottle of wood glue. She pulled forwards, dragging Jesh along with her. Still holding him there, she looked down and said, "OK, you sons of bitches, it's my turn now," and sat down slowly on my cock, allowing Jesh to rearrange himself so he didn't come out of her.

I was thrilled to the throat to feel Jesh's dick brushing my own within our raven soul sister. Her curls still intact, albeit with a few smidges of Maurice's come in them, the gold chain flickering in the candlelight, she fucked us silly. Up, down, backwards, forwards, she played our cocks like force feedback Playstation controllers. It was only a few minutes until I felt my own balls start to draw up. Just in time, too, the blue shit was getting fierce and I was going to fuck my _dog_ if that's what it took to get some release.

Jesh's voice also told us he was close. Was Tygre trying to get us all to go at once? We'd only made that happen a couple of times, it was really tough to do.

Tonight was no exception, unfortunately. I had to start it off by blasting away, redecorating Tygre's cunt from red to white with come. After 7 spasms I lost count. The come almost felt like piss, that's how concentrated and heavy the flow was. Even after I was drained, I kept banging Tygre. My own juices got pushed back out of her pussy, draining onto my thighs and balls.

After another 20 or 25 long strong strokes in and out of Tygre's bucking asscheeks, Jesh shouted, "Fuck me, finally, yes, please, don't stop, push back, putthatassonmydickyoufuckingbitch pushitback pushitback aaaaaaaAAAHHHHH FUCK GIVE ME THAT FUCKING TIGHT ASSHOLE! YES! YES! Oh sweet Jesus COMING FUCKING COMING CAN'T STOP COMING AHH, AHH, AHH, YEAH, AHH, AHH..." Now he _was_ in fact crying.

His head thrown back, he was unloading what must have been a truly massive sperm count into Tygre's sweet, tight asshole. His buttcheeks kept flexing long after he must have run out of juice, he just couldn't prevent the aftershocks. Tears rolled down his face from the force of his orgasm. Gasping, crying, he would have ejaculated blood if he could have, anything to get more fluid pushed through his prostate and out his peter. He was too spent to continue.

His head came forward, his breath ragged and his face and chest flushed with exertion. Man, he had worked out tonight. Tygre was trying to push back but his energy was _done_. So was mine for the meanwhile. Tygre was in some trouble.

"Oh, fuck me, are you serious. You two bastards get me this close, and then leave me hanging?!" Tygre's eyes flashed dangerously. She was on the verge of being really pissed off, which usually meant very bad things.

Jesh and I looked at each other sheepishly. What the hell were we going to do now?

end of part 2

12